PC Mongul VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
So don't know if this has been done, but anyways who takes this?

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos... easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos.

Violent2Dope
Mongul

Nah, Thanos.

The Great Galen
Wow really, thought for sure PC Mongul would take this....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Wow really, thought for sure PC Mongul would take this.... PC Mongul is a different story...
If I believed the hype... I'd say PC Mongul easily.

However, I'm unsure as of now...

Violent2Dope
I don't know much on PC Mongul, what with the whole not being alive when he was around thing.

guy222
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
PC mongul would win. You changed the title.

vlaaad12345
Pc mongul would own thanos.

iceman24567
Pc Mongul was like Supermans abusive husband Thanos loses.

Gecko4lif
If you ask me this is what happens

mongul and thanos start duking
Thanos puts up his sheild
Mongul one shots it

While thanos is in shock mongul begins to beat on him

He beats on him for weeks straight before his godly stamina wears out

Thanos capitolizes and bfrs him

roughrider
Pretty much the same guy. Jim Starlin, who created both, admitted this. However, Thanos is much smarter & craftier, while Mongul is constantly undone by his arrogance. Thanos wins.

lordboo
thanos wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
thanos wins

Thanos couldn't beat Superboy prime, how's he gonna beat a guy who beats up on PC kryptonians for kicks?

The Great Galen
Yeah I forgot the "PC" in the tittle so I had to quickly edited it, but couldnt mongul literally kill Thanos with a single blow considering he beat the crap of the PC supes?

lordboo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos couldn't beat Superboy prime, how's he gonna beat a guy who beats up on PC kryptonians for kicks?

by being smarter,hes thanos after all

The Great Galen
Yeah but Thanos cant overcome strengh of this level, one hit would kill him...look at his fight with Drax.

Gecko4lif
Yeah but Thanos cant overcome strengh of this level, one hit would kill him...look at his fight with Drax.
LMAO

too true

in thanos's defence he was preoccupied thou

lordboo

drax said himself hes the only one who could kill thanos,what he said he was created to do,mongul strength is impressive but thanos has battled many a powerful foe and still prevailed

nvrbeenwthagirl
drax said himself hes the only one who could kill thanos,what he said he was created to do,mongul strength is impressive but thanos has battled many a powerful foe and still prevailed

Thanos has NEVER prevailed against someone more powerful than him unless thru plot device or some CIS.

lordboo

superboy prime is nothing more than vgood brawler,which thanos handles easily

The Great Galen
LMAO, SMP is basically PC supes gone wild...theres no way Thanos could handle that let alone a guy who made PC supes his *****. Thanos even admits hes afraid to fight Hulk, without some artifact as his diposal he cannot overcome a being like Mongul I believe.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Are you ok? Superboy prime is millions of times faster and stronger than Thanos. I"ve never seen Thanos tow a galaxies worth of planets

funny stuff
Are you ok? Superboy prime is millions of times faster and stronger than Thanos. I"ve never seen Thanos tow a galaxies worth of planets

I pity you.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by funny stuff
I pity you.
who's sock is this?

I think it is strength's sock

funny stuff
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
who's sock is this?

lol Noob

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by funny stuff
lol Noob
count down to account restricted

lordboo
LMAO, SMP is basically PC supes gone wild...theres no way Thanos could handle that let alone a guy who made PC supes his *****. Thanos even admits hes afraid to fight Hulk, without some artifact as his diposal he cannot overcome a being like Mongul I believe.

he said it was a conflict he sought to avoid,because the hulks a raging moron
warroir madness thor and champion w/gem were stronger than thanos how did they end?,towing galaxies wow......why do people always think strength is the answer.thanos never accomplished anything on just strength,he'd outsmart the dumb bastard sbp.

funny stuff
count down to account restricted

Start again.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
he said it was a conflict he sought to avoid,because the hulks a raging moron

warroir madness thor and champion w/gem were stronger than thanos how did they end?,towing galaxies wow......why do people always think strength is the answer.thanos never accomplished anything on just strength,he'd outsmart the dumb bastard sbp.
No. Thanos isn't that smart. Everyone else is just written to be complete moron's around thanos. And you can be smart as you want, it won't do you much good when SBP is beating the shit out of you and kicking your head around the galaxy.

The Great Galen
The only thing Thanos has to his credit is wonky writing with some serious case of PIS and CIS, Prime could move faster then Thanos could think and Mongus fist would be a instant kill. Besides Thanos did bleed from the attack WM Thor gave him.

lordboo
No. Thanos isn't that smart. Everyone else is just written to be complete moron's around thanos. And you can be smart as you want, it won't do you much good when SBP is beating the shit out of you and kicking your head around the galaxy.
no that smart......outsmarted the huger, who outsmarted galactus into allowing him entry into this reality.outsmarted the grandmaster the master of all games without the use of the other 5 gems.and thanos thought up the idea of uniting the 6 infinity gems to create the ig gauntlet.does that not sound smart?

The only thing Thanos has to his credit is wonky writing with some serious case of PIS and CIS, Prime could move faster then Thanos could think and Mongus fist would be a instant kill. Besides Thanos did bleed from the attack WM Thor gave him.
so when thanos is well written its cis or pis then.the same could be said for any well written character i.e. smp beating mr mxy

Mr. Slippyfist
No. Thanos isn't that smart. Everyone else is just written to be complete moron's around thanos. And you can be smart as you want, it won't do you much good when SBP is beating the shit out of you and kicking your head around the galaxy. no expression

Violent2Dope
Ummm...to my knowledge SBP never towed a galaxies worth of planets...so is it BS or did I miss an issue or sumthin?

Endless Mike
Done many times

Hazsekswthurmom
Mongul and easily.

h1a8
People say that Thanos is smart because of his prep.
This fight is without Prep. So smarts wont help Thanos any.

roughrider
Thanos has NEVER prevailed against someone more powerful than him unless thru plot device or some CIS.

He outsmarted nearly all of The Elders Of The Universe, with their billions of years of experience, to make the Infinity Gauntlet. And he's managed to outthink Galactus once or twice, though not overpower him.

PC Mongul is so full of himself he got outwitted once by Jason Todd. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by roughrider
He outsmarted nearly all of The Elders Of The Universe, with their billions of years of experience, to make the Infinity Gauntlet. And he's managed to outthink Galactus once or twice, though not overpower him.

PC Mongul is so full of himself he got outwitted once by Jason Todd. wink

Are you sure the elders are so smart? LMAO. They are collective bunch of idiots. The grand master is the only one worth a thing in the brains department. Even then, He wasn't as smart as he was in JLA Avengers.

roughrider
Are you sure the elders are so smart? LMAO. They are collective bunch of idiots. The grand master is the only one worth a thing in the brains department. Even then, He wasn't as smart as he was in JLA Avengers.

Grandmaster had the balls to gamble with all of reality against Krona, and won in the end, didn't he?

And I see Mongul was recently made Cyborg Superman's b*tch. wink

Gecko4lif
Grandmaster had the balls to gamble with all of reality against Krona, and won in the end, didn't he?

And I see Mongul was recently made Cyborg Superman's b*tch. wink
Mongul jr not Mongul sr.

Mongul jr is a failure to his fathers name

Mr. Slippyfist
Mongul jr not Mongul sr.

Mongul jr is a failure to his fathers name So is regular Mongul...

vlaaad12345
Pc mongul slapped pc kryptonians around....this really isnt a debate,no amount of brains is gunna keep thanos head from getting collapsed in by a punch.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Pc mongul slapped pc kryptonians around....this really isnt a debate,no amount of brains is gunna keep thanos head from getting collapsed in by a punch. He also got beat by Superman twice...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He also got beat by Superman twice...
And pc superman can beat thanos head in...so again not seeing the problem here.

Mr. Slippyfist
And pc superman can beat thanos head in...so again not seeing the problem here. Perhaps.

Just felt like adding it, as it sounded like Mongul beat them like nothing...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ummm...to my knowledge SBP never towed a galaxies worth of planets...so is it BS or did I miss an issue or sumthin?

SBP was in a car next to his GF, he heard, thousands of lightyears away, that an entire Galaxy was in danger. While his GF "blinked" he flew there, tied all planets together, moved them to an saver place and got back in time so that his GF didn't even noticed......... IIRC. Yeah such BS did happen in those PC time and we are on the way bacl, SBP is here and it's a matter of time when Superman will reach his old PC level again wink.

Nod
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SBP was in a car next to his GF, he heard, thousands of lightyears away, that an entire Galaxy was in danger. While his GF "blinked" he flew there, tied all planets together, moved them to an saver place and got back in time so that his GF didn't even noticed......... IIRC. Yeah such BS did happen in those PC time and we are on the way bacl, SBP is here and it's a matter of time when Superman will reach his old PC level again wink. Thats not SBP.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Perhaps.

Just felt like adding it, as it sounded like Mongul beat them like nothing...
Have you seen the scans?

He ends most of the fights in lik 1 -5 hits

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nod
Thats not SBP.

Are you sure? IIRC it was an Superboy, PC sure but isn't SBP the PC-Superboy gone wild?

Except of this, SBP moved the Planets or even Galaxies to change the center of the Universe.

Mr. Slippyfist
Have you seen the scans?

He ends most of the fights in lik 1 -5 hits No actually... I've read the comics.

Wait, I think Superman only beat him once actually... the other time when Superman was in his jungle attire, I believe that was Post... I'm sure anyway.

TricksterPriest
Mongul also beat on the JLA and a strong complement of the LSH. Thanos is outgunned here.

roughrider
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mongul also beat on the JLA and a strong complement of the LSH. Thanos is outgunned here.

And Thanos has done the same, fighting the Avengers, Fantastic four and even the X-Men at times without the IG; during his cosmic cube & infinity watch days.

Gecko4lif
And Thanos has done the same, fighting the Avengers, Fantastic four and even the X-Men at times without the IG; during his cosmic cube & infinity watch days.
Are you comparing the JLA to the ****ing fantastic 4? or the Avengers?

The x-men would be the only remote threat to the JLa and that is onbly if they had there best line up

strengthkills
who's sock is this?

Who are you?

Tony Stark
And pc superman can beat thanos head in...so again not seeing the problem here.

laughing

Yeah right...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Yeah right...
spiderman was amped supes was weakend and spider STILL almost broke his hand

roughrider
Are you comparing the JLA to the ****ing fantastic 4? or the Avengers?

The x-men would be the only remote threat to the JLa and that is onbly if they had there best line up

I said he fought them ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Mongul has never risen to the heights Thanos has. It's hard for him to even get Superman's attention, after Luthor & Darkseid.

Galan007
laughing

Yeah right... I hope to God you don't think Thanos can beat Pre-Crisis Supes. srsly

iceman24567
laughing

Yeah right... You have problems Pc Superman would destroy anybody mentioned in this thread except Pc Mongul.

Bad Ash231
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2695/supermanvsmongul1oy3.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/597/supermanvsmongul2jp4.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3394/supermanvsmongul3rd7.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7168/supermanvsmongul4xd7.th.jpg

roughrider
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2695/supermanvsmongul1oy3.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/597/supermanvsmongul2jp4.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3394/supermanvsmongul3rd7.th.jpghttp://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7168/supermanvsmongul4xd7.th.jpg

What - no super-speedblitz? No flying so fast he goes back in time to prevent Mongul from being born? No grabbing some large moon to throw at him? No using of super-mathematics to calculate the precise angle to hit him on the jaw to gurantee victory while taking every other milisecond to continue super-knitting his brithday gift for Lois? big grin

That can't be PC Superman. Surely not...

Tony Stark
What - no super-speedblitz? No flying so fast he goes back in time to prevent Mongul from being born? No grabbing some large moon to throw at him? No using of super-mathematics to calculate the precise angle to hit him on the jaw to gurantee victory while taking every other milisecond to continue super-knitting his brithday gift for Lois? big grin

That can't be PC Superman. Surely not...

rolling on floor laughing

You ROCK

THANOS FTR

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
I hope to God you don't think Thanos can beat Pre-Crisis Supes. srsly

It's Tony Stark. The guy who said that Thanos could the Kingdom Come Gog. The guy who said Iron Man could beat Thor. and that Thor didn't beat Extremis IM.

What do you think? erm

roughrider
There's a famous line from JAWS, where the mayor says -

"You yell Barracuda - everyone says Huh? What?
(pause)
You yell Shark - we got a panic on our hands on the Fourth Of July."

Yell out - "Mongul is up to something!"
The heroes say - Huh? What?

But yell out - "Thanos is up to something!"
In a hurry, everyone drops what they're doing to stop him.

TricksterPriest

(pause)

QFT. But that doesn't mean Thanos has a prayer of beating PC Mongul. wink

Tony Stark
It's Tony Stark. The guy who said that Thanos could the Kingdom Come Gog. The guy who said Iron Man could beat Thor. and that Thor didn't beat Extremis IM.

What do you think? erm

confused

Ah...your partly right and mostly wrong...

Yes THANOS would beat KC Gog...

And Yes IM has gotten the better of THOR in a scrap before (Even w/Classic THOR FTR)...

And No I didn't say that THOR didn't beat EXTREMIS IM (because he clearly did) I said it was PIS that IM got f*cked up so fast, with Tony knowing THOR's powerset better than anyone outside of THOR and ODIN himself.

Tony is always prepared when he knows that he's going into a possible confrontation, which in that fight it looked like he wasn't. IM has absorbed blasts much more powerful than that in the past 100X.

So get your facts straight before you open your pie-hole Notrickpony.

wink

Bad Ash231

(pause)

Pre-Crisis Mongul was a beast.

skyfather
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Pre-Crisis Mongul was a best.
beast

iceman24567
confused

And Yes IM has gotten the better of THOR in a scrap before (Even w/Classic THOR FTR)...

And No I didn't say that THOR didn't beat EXTREMIS IM (because he clearly did) I said it was PIS that IM got f*cked up so fast, with Tony knowing THOR's powerset better than anyone outside of THOR and ODIN himself.

Tony is always prepared when he knows that he's going into a possible confrontation, which in that fight it looked like he wasn't. IM has absorbed blasts much more powerful than that in the past 100X.

wink No it was just good writing an angry Thor beats Ironman that fast every single time and Pc Mongul beat Thanos every single time.

Soljer
confused

wink

I quite clearly remember you trying to claim that the Iron Man that current Thor scrapped was pre-extremis arc. smile.

roughrider
QFT. But that doesn't mean Thanos has a prayer of beating PC Mongul. wink

Thanos doesn't need a prayer - he has a plan. He always does. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos doesn't need a prayer - he has a plan. He always does. wink

For a creature from another reality that he could never have heard of?

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
For a creature from another reality that he could never have heard of?

C'mon, he IS Thanos, after-all.

He's planned for every contingency - including every possible creature that exists in any possible reality, no matter how unlikely. no expression.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

He's planned for every contingency - including every possible creature that exists in any possible reality, no matter how unlikely. no expression.

Yet not for SquirrelGirl hmm

Endless Mike

So he has a plan if the Care Bears attack him?
laughing Happy Dance

The Great Galen
So then we all agree Thanos gets one shotted. perfect my thread wins.

Hazsekswthurmom
So then we all agree Thanos gets one shotted. perfect my thread wins. Uhhn uhhn, Thanos has the brain....

http://brainwaves.corante.com/articles-synesthesia-brain.jpg

Cerebellum 4 teh win!!!!!

lordboo
So then we all agree Thanos gets one shotted. perfect my thread wins.
how does your thread win?dont you mean your pathetic attempted spite
thread.

Tony Stark
I quite clearly remember you trying to claim that the Iron Man that current Thor scrapped was pre-extremis arc. smile.

That is true I "did" think that... Outside of IM's own book, the writers have been doing a bad job with EXTREMIS sometimes he's got it and sometimes he doesn't.

And in THOR's book it seemed as if he didn't because he didn't seem to show any HF what so ever and his speed/reflexes were not what they had been shown to be w/EXTREMIS during his book and W/EXTREMIS he would have known the lightning was coming and shielded himself if nothing else.

So it was IMO PIS... Not that he lost because THOR is a beast...Just in how it went down.

Tony wasn't portrayed to be W/EXTREMIS.

Inhuman
I watched a couple of trailers for the new Ironman flick. Looks cool.
But I didn't see a trace of drunkenness, which saddens me. sad

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Inhuman
I watched a couple of trailers for the new Ironman flick. Looks cool.
But I didn't see a trace of drunkenness, which saddens me. sad

beer is good... big grin

Tazer
Yo.

&

yea, about Champion w/Gem: Thanos never actually FOUGHT him, but hid behind a shield thinking he would tier out and just pluck it offa him......only to get scared when said shield started to crack & Champ showed no signs of tiring out.

Champ stopped said assualt just shy of completely breaking through, and Thanos managed to win by making a deal which he actually kept, but the devil was in the detail.

now as it pertains to *this* fight: PC Mongul is easily in Champ w/Gem's punch class, and his durability was insane; remeber Thor walking thro Supermans HV in JLA/Avengers?? Mongul did it first and all that happened was his clothing melted and Supes got beat da fuc.k up AND knocked out.

Thanos would have to BFR or do some SERIOUS matter-manip on him to win here IMNSHO.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.