The characters in my Sig vs. DP Tyrant and the Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
My Sig vs.

DP Tyrant

Despero

WW3 Black Adam

Thanos

CA is most current, meaning his monarch self. Thor is also current. Not classic.

King Kandy
DP Tyrant and the others win easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
DP Tyrant and the others win easily.
LMAO agasint the power of MOnarch, Odin force Thor, and Takion? Hell The other four in my sig could hold one of any of the four of the evil team.

King Kandy
First of all current Thor =/= Rune King Thor.

Anyway, it's probably true that four guys on your team could stalemate say Despero, but the remaining three guys would stomp them all over the place.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Anyway, it's probably true that four guys on your team could stalemate say Despero, but the remaining three guys would stomp them all over the place.

I don't think so. Thanos can't take Takion or Monarch. Hell I know he can't take monarch. So the match isn't as easy as you make it.

psycho gundam
nvr, stop baiting

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nvr, stop baiting That is dumb. I'm not baiting.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos can't take Takion or Monarch. Hell I know he can't take monarch.
Says who?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Says who? Says how easily monarch handles supermen? He's more powerful than All 52 superman. Takion had highfather's staff plus his own power. I'd say he's at least a match for Thanos.

King Kandy
To be honest Thanos could probably do what Monarch did if he had more speed.

Nod

Prove it.

Oh wait you can't.

TricksterPriest
To be honest Thanos could probably do what Monarch did if he had more speed.

What the f**k? That is complete and utter BS. Thanos can't crush 3 GLs in one blow, 3 Supermen, a room full of superheroes, AND EVERY CAPTAIN ATOM IN THE MULTIVERSE. That last one in particular is beyond his capabilities.

King Kandy
Well if they were all in the same place he probably could. There's only 52 of them.

Gecko4lif
Well if they were all in the same place he probably could. There's only 52 of them.

LMao

Notice he said only

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Prove it.

Oh wait you can't.

You're correct, he cant, because proving negatives is impossible. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
LMao

Notice he said only I found that funny as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.