Favourite Condoms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
big grin . i was thinking, i hadnt made an OT thread in a long time, and my creative juices has siezed to flow and nuthing seemed worthy enough to last. then i just went with the currently most interesting topic i cud think of which cud warrant OT time wastage stick out tongue

so, which are ur preferred types/labels of condoms or any other form of baby control Happy Dance

dont be shy now smokin'

Passione
Hmm my favourite type of condoms has to be the ones that dont snap or break.

JacopeX
OH god! laughing out loud

Well, I prefer to wear Latex Condoms. Don't really care. smile

Storm
Durex.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

leonheartmm
hmm , which types, cause there are lots.

McLovin
Lambskin

leonheartmm
errrr, ok hanibal lectar, u want a chainsaw to go with that?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by leonheartmm
errrr, ok hanibal lectar, u want a chainsaw to go with that? lol

And

Originally posted by Storm
Durex.

leonheartmm
no no no, to make this thread last, were gonna have to discus more than brands as i said stick out tongue .

Wild-Cherry
Oh kiiii

I like Strawberry vin But it's honestly not that much of a turn on; Because I wouldn't exactly like strawberries up there.

I like the extra thin - ribbed kind a lot hmm

leonheartmm
lmao!!! strawberries up there. actually any sugar "up there" can cause a lot of problems.

n dun the thin ones break easily??

Storm
They are made from polyurethane which is as effective as latex, but can be made significantly thinner.

Reverend Axel
Trojan xlxl. Its the only kind that fits me. srug

SelphieT
I haven't had sex yet, so I don't really have a preference.

Buuuuuuuut, I was in a health class, and they were passing around an oral sex kind of condom thing, where it looks kinda like a sheet........ talk about fun to play with

leonheartmm
oral sex condoms?? first ive heard of it, unless ur talking about flavoursed ones stick out tongue

SelphieT
oral sex condoms?? first ive heard of it, unless ur talking about flavoursed ones stick out tongue

No, they look nothing like normal condoms. I don't know if they come in flavors. They probably should.

Kelly_Bean
big grin . i was thinking, i hadnt made an OT thread in a long time, and my creative juices has siezed to flow and nuthing seemed worthy enough to last. then i just went with the currently most interesting topic i cud think of which cud warrant OT time wastage stick out tongue

so, which are ur preferred types/labels of condoms or any other form of baby control Happy Dance

dont be shy now smokin'
Don't use 'em, never have, wouldn't know.

leonheartmm
^ermmmm, r u a virgin?? im guessing not, in which case that post is just disturbing.

Reverend Axel
I used them when I first started having sex. srug

Now we use birth control.

Kelly_Bean
^ermmmm, r u a virgin?? im guessing not, in which case that post is just disturbing.
No, I'm infertile. Pwnt!

leonheartmm
^wow, ur boy friend is currently a VERY lucky man. although maybe not so much in the long run. my apologies for poking my nose into ur personal life.

McLovin
my apologies for poking my nose into ur personal life.

wow, ur boy friend is currently a VERY lucky man. although maybe not so much in the long run.

haermm

leonheartmm
^not exactly my idea of funny.

Punkyhermy
i don't think i'd like condoms very much. the idea is pretty unnatural. birth control used careful and dilligently while having a trusting companion will do pleasingly i'm sure.big grin

Reverend Axel
tongue_ss

Impediment
I've used Trojan and Sheik brand condoms, and now I'm a daddy. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
^wow, ur boy friend is currently a VERY lucky man. although maybe not so much in the long run. my apologies for poking my nose into ur personal life.
Yes he is, and so am I. It's no problem, you are forgiven. *Fart* Hehe.

Punkyhermy
how does one know they're infertile at so young an age?confused

leonheartmm
punky what do u mean by "birth control"???? u mean only have sex three days before or after the period thing, cause thats very inaccurate.

Punkyhermy
punky what do u mean by "birth control"???? u mean only have sex three days before or after the period thing, cause thats very inaccurate.

no. i mean birth control other than condoms. the pill most likely. condoms are mostly important because they protect from stds. if you know for sure your partner doesn't have any, than i think they are pretty unecessary.

leonheartmm
yea but the pill is dangerous in the long term and can cause hormonal imbalances resulting in a whole host of probable things. i think thats about the only real reason couples use diaphrams and condoms isnt it, otherwise whod WANT to have a sheeth of rubber between em???

Punkyhermy
yea but the pill is dangerous in the long term and can cause hormonal imbalances resulting in a whole host of probable things. i think thats about the only real reason couples use diaphrams and condoms isnt it, otherwise whod WANT to have a sheeth of rubber between em???

i know. its the the whole rubber inside me that sounds unnerving. i'm not a big fan of plastics of any kind. i don't even use plastic cuttlerystick out tongue

leonheartmm
yea well, the greater lack of plasure is to the guy though isnt it. and anyway, rent u even a bit worried about the affect on your hormone levels?

Storm
During the time that the pill has been available, it has been studied and improved. Recent formulations of the pill are considered very safe and can be taken by most women with few side effects. There are certain medical conditions or risk factors that make the pill unsuitable for some women.

Punkyhermy
yea well, the greater lack of plasure is to the guy though isnt it. and anyway, rent u even a bit worried about the affect on your hormone levels?

i suppose. but its not the guys that are forced to make intimate contact with the plastic. slipping one on the penis is like slipping a plastic-like glove on the hand, its outside. we have to endure it inside.no expression
*shudders*

and you're right the pill is a hassel too. i'm ridiculously catious about health related stuff so that isn't a very comfy option either...

leonheartmm
oh well, if they can make it nearly 100% safe in the next, erm, 6 years. ill prolly end up rather happy big grin

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i suppose. but its not the guys that are forced to make intimate contact with the plastic. slipping one on the penis is like slipping a plastic-like glove on the hand, its outside. we have to endure it inside.no expression
*shudders*

and you're right the pill is a hassel too. i'm ridiculously catious about health related stuff so that isn't a very comfy option either...

erm, i get that. but the majority of sensation to the male wud come from fealing whatever surrounds em actually cause friction, which it doesnt with condoms. while with women, friction is still caused by the plastic right{pluss the whole ribbed stuff}

Röland
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
No, I'm infertile. Pwnt!

My sister was told that she was infertile and she just had a kid this past November, so might wanna have your BF's soldier wear a helmet, just in case.

Reverend Axel

kodak
Durex.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. i use those same kind,.... or at least i did, Way back when i wasnt single....haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Also. STD's anyone? I'll have a helping of Crabs, please.

I like a nice long duration of genital herpes myself.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Sisters always lie to their brothers. You are not my brother, I am not a liar anyway and wouldn't be even if you and I were bred by blood. I am infertile, told I had something wrong with my by the gyno herself, have never got pregnant after 50+ times of sex with my current boyfriend...Wrap it up? I think not.

The hell does my sister lying have to do with anything?

She was told by her doctor that she couldn't get pregnant and she has been with her husband for over 5 years. So I image they've had sex as much as you have. Was just advising you to take caution..

Reverend Axel

Lara
I've neve used any thing other than durex personal faves are the pleasure max and the ribbed ones.

although more recently durex seem to be phasing out the ribbed ones for some reason messed

Mairuzu

chillmeistergen
Durex ribbed.

Kelly_Bean

Nod
Jesus calm down.

Guy tries to give you some friendly advice and you get bitchy. happywank

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Jesus calm down.

Guy tries to give you some friendly advice and you get bitchy. happywank
Learn to read maybe? ...Roland and I talk like this everytime I come here and talk to him. Retard. shifty

Nod
Learn to read maybe? ...Roland and I talk like this everytime I come here and talk to him. Retard. shifty That would be Jacope. shifty

Röland
Yes but she and I are completely different. Does this sister of yours have her period? I don't, I never have. In order to get pregnant you have to ovulate. Ovulation doesn't ever begin but approximately 2 or so weeks before a woman's first period and then that's when the cycle starts.

I wouldn't know if my sister has her period, she just told the whole family that she went to the doctors and they told her she was infertile. laughing out loud srug

I'm just letting ya know, be careful because you never know what can happen. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean

Lana
Pill FTW.

Among other reasons, I like the effect it has on my hormones. It keeps me sane.

leonheartmm
^really????

McLovin
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Durex ribbed.

For her pleasure.

leonheartmm
^spokesperson. ive always found condom advertisements helaroius. {the only time shell enjoy friction in the relationship stick out tongue }

Lana
^really????

Yes...plus birth control isn't the only reason that it's prescribed either.

leonheartmm
no no i know that but, do u have a progesterone imbalance or sumthing like that?

Lana
Nope. I just like actually being able to get out of bed when it's that time of the month stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Lana
Nope. I just like actually being able to get out of bed when it's that time of the month stick out tongue I hear you there stick out tongue

JacopeX
Originally posted by Nod
That would be Jacope. shifty Wow, how cowardly are you. laughing out loud

You put me into your problems because you have just been pwned.

Violent2Dope

dont be shy now smokin' Pffftt...this is a pathetic OTF thread. I make truly great topics about absolutely nothing or things people don't wanna talk about that gets a bunch of posts, mostly angry hate posts, but posts nontheless.

I like the kind that is made from sandpaper.

bigloss75
I dont really have a favorite..just as long as they are used....

i guess my favorite would be the one that I WOULDN'T HAVE to use

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by bigloss75
I dont really have a favorite..just as long as they are used....

i guess my favorite would be the one that I WOULDN'T HAVE to use
Ewww..you use used condoms? Sick freak...

leonheartmm
^puke

Storm
Ewww..you use used condoms? Sick freak...
^puke
Just as long as they' re being used during sex perhaps?

leonheartmm
interesting, no1 uses diaphrams here stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
Just as long as they' re being used during sex perhaps?

I was just joking with him. He kind of phrased his sentence weird so I went at it.

Discos
I only use the "easy on" nowadays, those things are just annoying to get on so thats what I tend to use.

Used to use ribbed only because the other ones were out of stock. Those sucked.

Condoms bassically suck, but they are mandatory for me.

Discos - I aint being no father

leonheartmm
^u really cudnt care less about anything cudja?

Lady Fox
Condoms are for cowards wink

Röland
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Condoms are for cowards wink

Consider me a coward then. I dunt want no babies running around anytime soon. haermm

Lady Fox
Who does? stick out tongue

Röland
Who does? stick out tongue

Crazy people? stick out tongue

Lady Fox
May be.... May be....

Or curious people big grin

Tempe Brennan

The only contact I have had with a condom was in sex ed class, and we all blew them up, and drew smilie faces on them. big grin

Röland
May be.... May be....

Or curious people big grin

If I'm curious, I'm still using a condom. haermm

Nod
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
The only contact I have had with a condom was in sex ed class, and we all blew them up, and drew smilie faces on them. big grin laughing out loud

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

It was funny. wink

Nod
It was funny. wink I don't believe you never used one.

ninja

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Nod
I don't believe you never used one.

ninja

What use would I have for one, hmm? big grin

Nod
What use would I have for one, hmm? big grin

To have sex with women. Don't pretend you haven't. wink

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Nod
To have sex with women. Don't pretend you haven't. wink

I am a woman, and I have no idea how I'd have sex with a woman wearing one... confused

Nod
Your a women...

Since when? ninja

Röland
Originally posted by Nod
Your a women...

Since when? ninja

Since the beginning of time.

Lady Fox

Röland
There are many levels of curiosity big grin

I know. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.