Original Sub Zero & Current Subzero vs Kain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
They both don't have souls and Time manipulation is off. Who wins.

Burning thought
prob the same as the Subzero thread or was it scorpion

Furion
Well They both have the power to freeze Kain, and have powerful fighting skills. Remember DEFEAT not KILL

Burning thought
but you make i sound like Kains going to just let them freeze him, how fast do they freeze, how long does the freeze last? do they have fast speed usually?

ive not seen anything really impressive from these guys

as you said in the other thread for Jedah, ill do the same in this one, he goes into another dimension and kills them from there, or takes them wtih him more likely

Furion
Kain go mist, Freeze. They can freeze from shooting an iceball to simply touching you.
How does Kain kill them from another dimension? BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN NETHERREALM!!!!!!!!!!11!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
Kain go mist, Freeze. They can freeze from shooting an iceball to simply touching you.
How does Kain kill them from another dimension? BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN NETHERREALM!!!!!!!!!!11!

because he can see into other dimensions and he can move through dimensions just like Jedah can, lol whats being in Netherrealm make diffrence?

what do you mean kain go mist, freeze? hes incredibly quick as mist, you cant touch mist so there goes the idea of touching the mist and it all freezes, same with the iceball, its also fairly slow these iceballs.

also he needs not go mist, he would prob just TK them in the air and crush them with TK as soon as the battle starts or put up his infamous shield

Furion
No, Then Subzero pulls up his Ice Fountain and freezes Kain like cold. Is throwing ice even count as magic or physical since it just drastically changes their temperature.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
No, Then Subzero pulls up his Ice Fountain and freezes Kain like cold. Is throwing ice even count as magic or physical since it just drastically changes their temperature.

ice counts as physical, its a form of physical geography from what i remember of geography, ice is physical definaltey, you can touch it

also Kains shield from the description simply says it protects against all attacks, so technically speaking the ice ball is an attack against kain

Furion
Well then they hold him off till spell wears off. Current Subzero has a sword and Original can go without one.

Csdabest
Ice would work on mith mist in multiple ways. Freezing it like he freezes water. Or sucking Kain in from the air since they use their cryomancer abilities to draw moisture from the air freezing it. But Kain wins this in a landslide. Original Subzero doesnt have a soul but Current one does. The subz i will give they are either equal to or less than Kains speed. in fighting. But Kain seriously rapes them. Badly. TK rape. Soul rip new zero.

But also bt. even thought kain wins this easily how would he kill them from another dimention?

Furion
I removed their souls.
PFFF They both have encountered powerful TKs and have survived them, like TK will make a difference.

MadMel
well since they have no real defense against it, i guees tk could work well on them...
but dont forget kain's all powerful inspire hate spell..he can make the two subs fight eachother, giving kain the perfect distraction..he can wait for one to kill the other, or just kill them both with a soul blast each..

Furion
I TOOK OUT THERE SOULS! NO SOUL ATTACKS!

MadMel
ok settle..
fine he just tabs them both while they're fighting eachother..
wait, if they have no souls then kain can just posses them laughing out loud

Furion
?, no.

Csdabest
yes. they dont have a defense aginst it XP.

mr.smiley
Sounds like to me Kain takes this.Has way too much in his aresenal for the Zero's to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.