Justice League of America # 12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Hi guys,

I have issues 13, 14 , 15, and 16 of Justice League, and have been waiting for # 12 for 2 months now. I've been to 2 local shops, and neither have this particular issue. Supposedly they ordered reprints for me, but i have yet to see anything. I have to say Im getting a little anxious. So, I've decided to discontinue my quest to obtain this issue, and am going to begin reading issue 13 tonight when i get home.

Can anyone be so kind as to briefly summarize any important facts, or information i might need or want to know before reading issue 13. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated. big grin

Nimbus

Nod
Originally posted by nimbus006
Hi guys,

I have issues 13, 14 , 15, and 16 of Justice League, and have been waiting for # 12 for 2 months now. I've been to 2 local shops, and neither have this particular issue. Supposedly they ordered reprints for me, but i have yet to see anything. I have to say Im getting a little anxious. So, I've decided to discontinue my quest to obtain this issue, and am going to begin reading issue 13 tonight when i get home.

Can anyone be so kind as to briefly summarize any important facts, or information i might need or want to know before reading issue 13. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated. big grin

Nimbus Download it.

WrathfulDwarf
If you want the Ross cover and your local comic book shops don't have it.

Two choices:

Ebay
Go to a Comic Book convention.

Larceny
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
If you want the Ross cover and your local comic book shops don't have it.

Three choices:

Download it
Ebay
Go to a Comic Book convention.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Nod
Download it.

Don't want to sound like a fool, but how would one go about accomplishing such a feat? embarrasment

Nod
Don't want to sound like a fool, but how would one go about accomplishing such a feat? embarrasment

Torrents. Download programs like Bearshare or DC.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Nod
Torrents. Download programs like Bearshare or DC.

Ok thanx smile... Not a big fan of downloading comics, but ill give it a try.

Nod
Ok thanx smile... Not a big fan of downloading comics, but ill give it a try. For a one off issue give it a go.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Nod
For a one off issue give it a go.

Ill do that, thanx again.

spidey-dude
they closed down my torrent site demonoid so i dont know where to go now to download comic torrents. wheres a good site ?

super pr*xy
i think # 12 was a stand alone with vixen and red arrow... was it? confused

nimbus006
Originally posted by super pr*xy
i think # 12 was a stand alone with vixen and red arrow... was it? confused

Not sure, thats what i mtrying to figure out. I hope it is, that way i dont really HAVE to read it... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.