So do we know who is doing all this trolling?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghey Fox
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees?

Nod
Originally posted by Ghey Fox
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees? laughing out loud

Reverend Axel
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees? No one.

Wålshy
Who are these trolls that are bringing KMC to its knees? corrected.

Neo Darkhalen
11-12 well out of the ball park.

laughing out loud if you were to have an even close guess you should have said 16 (being a year younger then my real age at the moment)

And since I take media and design at collage, well out of the ball park again.

I can't be arsed to post like a true sophisticate, why the hell would I want to, I will never meet any of you, like I care what some dick writes down.

All I can say to this troll is hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean the Judge is pretty friendly if you get on the right side of him. wink

Rogue Jedi
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees? youve been here what, three days, and you know all these people already?

Neo Darkhalen
He has no idea, he has never met me before.

Rogue Jedi
sockie

Neo Darkhalen
Troll and Sock of course.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder who.....

Ghey Fox
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
11-12 well out of the ball park.

laughing out loud if you were to have an even close guess you should have said 16 (being a year younger then my real age at the moment)

And since I take media and design at collage, well out of the ball park again.

I can't be arsed to post like a true sophisticate, why the hell would I want to, I will never meet any of you, like I care what some dick writes down.

All I can say to this troll is hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean the Judge is pretty friendly if you get on the right side of him. wink

You have proved you are about 11 or 12, little one.

Neo Darkhalen
Of course I have, like you have proved you are a troll.

Unfortunately where is mine is truth, your statement is false, you are invited to an online party to celebrate my 18th if you like.

Ghey Fox
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Of course I have, like you have proved you are a troll.

Unfortunately where is mine is truth, your statement is false, you are invited to an online party to celebrate my 18th if you like.

"Online Party" laughing So you admit the only place you are 18 is in the virtual world "Neo"? You are 11 or 12 admit it.

Reverend Axel
Its fun to watch people argue.

Wålshy
"Online Party" laughing So you admit the only place you are 18 is in the virtual world "Neo"? You are 11 or 12 admit it. you're the sad tosser that is a sock

SoylentBlue
Hear hear .

Ghey Fox
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Its fun to watch people argue.

It's ore fun to make them argue.

Ghey Fox

Wålshy
These virtual friends are the best ones you've ever had I take it? this is the first time iv been talked to on here smile

Ghey Fox
I am sure it is.

Nod
laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
It seems to be lots of people. As they are on at all hours and have very different characteristics. Some are articulate, Some might be as young as Neo Darkhalen (11 or 12). Some seem as dim as the GDF regulars. Some claim to be past trolls. Like Judge or Whirly and yet they do not have all the characteristics of either. Who are these trolls that are bring KMC to its knees?

You sir are Friggin Idiot!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.