Hal Jordan vs. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For this fight tho, All feats by all GL's count for hal except Kyle's Holding the big bang.

ANd all feats for Firestorm count. Meaning all Firestorm's and the elemental.

Nod
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
For this fight tho, All feats by all GL's count for hal except Kyle's Holding the big bang.

ANd all feats for Firestorm count. Meaning all Firestorm's and the elemental. Thats just stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
Thats just stupid.
I had to do it that way becuz Hal has recently been limited by the rings charges and Firestorm doesn't have enough feats on his own in his current stage. So I had to make both of thier histories usable for debate. Now say it's stupid again with out asking why? That is what is stupid. Saying something is stupid without knowing the reasons behind it.

Galan007

ANd all feats for Firestorm count. Meaning all Firestorm's and the elemental. Hal ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Hal ftw. A rookie Hal Jordan was walloping Parallax/Hal once.
big grin

I own you WD
This thread sucks

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
A rookie Hal Jordan was walloping Parallax/Hal once.
big grin The sheer number of feats Hal alone has + ALL feats from ALL GL's, -- would be hard for any character to overcome.

I own you WD
The sheer number of feats Hal alone has + ALL feats from ALL GL's, -- would be hard for any character to overcome.

Except Thor or Superman

Juntai
The sheer number of feats Hal alone has + ALL feats from ALL GL's, -- would be hard for any character to overcome. Ageed.

Even if he died, he could always will himself back to life, or will himself back to full health when near his death-bed.
Time travel.
Constructs of course.
Mimic pretty much any power anyone's ever used.

Galan007
Time travel. Big advantage right there.

starlock
Hal ftw. thumb up

Tazer
Yo.

A rookie Hal Jordan was walloping Parallax/Hal once.
big grin

not really; he just held him to a stalemate IIRC.

Tazer

Val
The sheer number of feats Hal alone has + ALL feats from ALL GL's, -- would be hard for any character to overcome.
No kidding. Poor Firestorm. laughing out loud

Horrificus
Originally posted by Nod
Thats just stupid.
No, come on, how do you really feel? laughing out loud

Horrificus
Firestorm has potential, but Hal has just done TOO MUCH.

The way he has been written, he may, literally, be one of the top 3 characters in all of comics, as far as ability to win in almost any situation.

llagrok
Naw, Hal has more.

Soljer
Highball. With ease.

Nod
I had to do it that way becuz Hal has recently been limited by the rings charges and Firestorm doesn't have enough feats on his own in his current stage. So I had to make both of thier histories usable for debate. Now say it's stupid again with out asking why? That is what is stupid. Saying something is stupid without knowing the reasons behind it. Thats stupid.

Better? happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.