Mewtwo v.s. Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Furion
V2D wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Basically, yeah erm

Violent2Dope
Invulnerability on, Ganon, no invulnerability, it all depends on how strong Ganon's mind is, but I could never prove it, so I'll say M2.

Sol Valentine
But isn't he like, extremely cunning, and can find a way around it?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But isn't he like, extremely cunning, and can find a way around it? I think he has a strong enough mind to outright resist TP, but couldn't prove it as I said.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Invulnerability on, Ganon, no invulnerability, it all depends on how strong Ganon's mind is, but I could never prove it, so I'll say M2.

eek! really?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
eek! really? Nah, Ganon stomps this two-necked pussy.

Sol Valentine
crylaugh

Two necked...

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But isn't he like, extremely cunning, and can find a way around it?

How would cunningness save him from such an advance force as Mewtwo's TK?

Dead Warrior
Mewtwo can only control the mind of a creature with a soul

Basically he would have no power whatsoever on ganon seeing only the hand of one blessed by the gods can even make so much as a fleshwound on him

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Dead Warrior

Basically he would have no power whatsoever on ganon seeing only the hand of one blessed by the gods can even make so much as a fleshwound on him

Your funny big grin

Cosmic Cube

Basically he would have no power whatsoever on ganon seeing only the hand of one blessed by the gods can even make so much as a fleshwound on him I don't think that was ever specifically stated, but I've got Ganon winning this one too.

EvilAngel
Mewtwo own Ganon without his invunerability. Even V2D said there's no proof otherwise. Let this thread die.

Csdabest
Invulnerability wont stop him from getting TK raped.

Dead Warrior
Mewtwo is an extreemly strong oponent, but ofcourse ganondorf
usually throws an army of minions and boss monsters at his enimies

and what about psychic not working on dark(evil) creatures?

EvilAngel

That's Pokemon gameplay mechanics, aka Not relevent.

Lady Fox

While Ganondorf throws his armies around, Mewtwo simply freezes every single one in the air with his mind- while at the same time toys Ganondorf around with his vast TK.

If you have seen the Freddy Vs. Jason movie, I want you to imagine the dream scene of Jason- where Freddy is playing Pinball with Jason as the ball. Now turn Freddy into Mewtwo and Jason into Ganondorf stick out tongue

That rule does not apply for Mewtwo. He has exceeded the capability of normal Psychic pokemons, since he has mastered TK to such a level that he can manipulate none-solid matters. And it is not dark/evil, it is ghosts that Psychic pokemons are ineffective against. This does not apply to Mewtwo, though- since he has done far greater things than fight a none-solid opponent that is working at the same terms.

Dead Warrior
even when freddy had all the advantages in the movie, jason still managed to fight back using his powers from the real world.

mewtwo can be able to hold him down using mind control,
but even in his state of mind he can't really constrain a demon for as long as nesessery to get him to quit.

and seeing mewtwo might get tired and stop using his abilities for a while, ganondorf could have just enough time to show his own strength.

Lady Fox
Jason managed to fight back, but Freddy turned the fight to his advantage once more. Jason would have died if not the children saved him.

As for the mind control. What is everyones obsession of that due to? It is not at all his strength. He can haunt his foes mind, but he does not need their mind to control them. He control them with TK. By thinking, he can make them dance. Not as a mind control, but as a body control.

He could make Ganondorf jump down high cliffs and drown himself without any effort. He does not have to keep him under control for more than a few minutes at the time.

Also, have you EVER seen Mewtwo get tired? stick out tongue

Dead Warrior
no expression

not yet, but them poke's usually had a limit to their attacking amounts.

Lady Fox
Mewtwo is not like other Pokemon's, in case you have not noticed no expression

EvilAngel
How many times do you have to be told.... -.-'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.