Z vs. U-DO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Z (Tenchi Muyo!)
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6746/15589944mi1.png

U-DO (Xenosaga)
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7076/abelxs8.png

U-DO Respect Thread

Z can activate his LHW if need be

Yoshi Paradise
Isn't U-DO is a video game character?

123KID
yeah
so is Pyron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465951&highlight=title%3A%28Z+Pyron%29

Endless Mike
I know nothing about U-DO.

Can he destroy a universe?

123KID
it's implied he could have at one point but he never did
however a weaker being named chaos and his power of Anima will destroy the universe and U-DO is above chaos/Anima

Violent2Dope
U-DO is basically God, isn't he?

leonheartmm
tenchi can do nothing against udo. he is the shaper and potential destroyer of more than one universes{encaphlon}. he is easily compareable to the three multiversal sisters in tenchi.

and i wudnt really say that chaos is much weaker than udo, he is impied to be a different TYPE of god than u-do. and technically all the other universes in the umn and encaphalon and imaginary space are connected to the main universe of xenosaga, so they wud have been destroyed too by chaos;s anima.

a single mental exchange between kosmos and u-do resulted in the destruction of three galaxies.

basically, tenchi with the full power of the three sisters might have a chance, but alone, he is beaten badly.

Violent2Dope
It wasn't a Goddamned mental exchange, it was the TWS beam connecting with UDO's.

Endless Mike
How would he destroy the universe? Brute force or not?

leonheartmm
no, it was a mental exchance between mary{look at kosmos's eye colour} and udo in imaginary space, it only MANIFESTED in real space that way, this was explained in xenosaga 3 with the explanation of e.s. judah, the physical battle of e.s is not actually whats happening but a true battle through the umn is whats happening and the results manifest in the physical domain.

123KID
as i've already shown you are wrong about the eyes
you are right about E.S.es but neither U-DO nor KOS-MOS used E.S.es in that scene

big blast of energy

leonheartmm
i am not. and it is suported by the fact that kosmos was not obeying its usual protocol and that happens when mary surfaces. and i was merely making the point of the importance od the umn. even telos who doesnt use any e.s. is so powerful because she is interacting directly with the umn. my argument still remains.

123KID
yes you are
you can't see her eyes at all

we have absolutely no idea what would motivate either KOS-MOS or U-Do to fight as the latter never fought anyone and Mary would have no reason to fight U-DO

leonheartmm
^mary wud have reason to fight u-do. first off to keep it at bay from shion. also because if u remembr correctly, chaos and kosmos were both responsible for zarathustra initially{apparently their "sin"} if i remember correctly{even wilhelm might have been in their plan then} and i can imagine how they wud have enemity. anyhow, kosmos did not have the power without mary to oppose udo, and it was definately mary who countered the attack. so yea it was mary's conciousness manifesting

123KID
brilliant!
KOS-MOS will defeat U-DO when it is KOS-MSO who is the one killing Shion because of U-DO...
she'd succeed in saving Shion by just blowing herself up
also fighting U-DO wiped out the galaxy so...there goes saving Shion

what power ?
all she used was the TWS
there was no sign of the Animus

also yes Zarathustra originally used chaos as its power source and Mary ran it

leonheartmm
look, it was a flashback type of thingie, we can not be sure, but we CAN be sure that mary was operating{otherwise u-do wud have no reason to come after kosmos wud it} and the enormous power was due to mary. i was giving you a POSSIBLE reason why kosmos attacked udo. can u think of a better one in the absense of mary?????????

animus isnt SEEN, and even without animus, just the soul of mary gives kosmos amazing power as seen after telos fight.

also, u just LOVE to have the last say dont u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.