Redskull with Sinistro ring runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Redskull has a ring, he is trained eight months on how to use it and then faces:

1. Doctor Doom and Magneto.
2. Cheetah
3. Salomon Grundy.
4. Plasticman.
5. Redshift.
6. Captain America with a GL ring and trained 3 months to use it.
7. Betaray Bill.
8. Zoom.
9. Superman Redson.
10. Blackheart.

Bentley
I see a patern here: Whenever I do a thread with Redskull nobody answers. What does that means?

Eternal Idol
Don't know, but the order seems out of whack.

Bentley
How so?

Batman-Prime
Stop at #1

batdude123
Stops at 1.

Nod
no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Bentley
The Redskull has a ring, he is trained eight months on how to use it and then faces:

1. Doctor Doom and Magneto.
2. Cheetah
3. Salomon Grundy.
4. Plasticman.
5. Redshift.
6. Captain America with a GL ring and trained 3 months to use it.
7. Betaray Bill.
8. Zoom.
9. Superman Redson.
10. Blackheart.

Lulz.

Eternal Idol
The Red Skull, with Sinistro's ring would more than likely beat:

2. Cheetah
3. Solomon Grundy
4. Plasticman
6. Captain America with a GL ring and trained 3 months to use it

Soljer
Eight months? Poor Red Skull, if only he'd had nine, he would have cleared this.

But eight? No contest; he stops at 1.

guy222

Eternal Idol
How so?

Well, for starters, you put a team of Doom AND Magneto as the Red Skull's first opponents...

Now, before any old scans rise up, let me just say that most of the three's encounters were utterly retarded in the favor of the Red Skull.

Bentley
So the Sinistro Ring doesn't give any speedblitzing abilities so he can by pass Doom and Magneto? I mean, Magneto's power are lesser compared to a GL ring and Doom has his magic and no prep, which I'm not sure suffice to this battle.

It is true however that they may not be in the first spot, but I was under the impression that they could be taken.

Eternal Idol
It's still highly doubtful Sinistro's ring will allow the Red Skull to get past either's shield. As Marvel Earth's second greatest sorceror, Doom should be able to solo without prep.

It is still possible Magneto could disrupt the Skull's nervous tissues or manipulate the iron in his bloodstream despite the ring's shielding (although not certain). At the very least, Magneto would be a valuable defensive asset to the team.

psycho gundam
lets just say latvaria is going to get a little bigger after their fight

Bentley
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It's still highly doubtful Sinistro's ring will allow the Red Skull to get past either's shield. As Marvel Earth's second greatest sorceror, Doom should be able to solo without prep.

It is still possible Magneto could disrupt the Skull's nervous tissues or manipulate the iron in his bloodstream despite the ring's shielding (although not certain). At the very least, Magneto would be a valuable defensive asset to the team.

There is such a thing as "selling Doom too high", and this is it. Without prep Doom doesn't have a chance in hell to solo this, nor the standard equipment to face it correctly. Can Doom solo Terrax or Redshift? Hell no. You can argue the two together, but Doom himself is out of his league.

psycho gundam
doom is iron man and lex luthor combined

Eternal Idol
There is such a thing as "selling Doom too high", and this is it. Without prep Doom doesn't have a chance in hell to solo this, nor the standard equipment to face it correctly. Can Doom solo Terrax or Redshift? Hell no. You can argue the two together, but Doom himself is out of his league.

You're talking about the Red Skull with 8-months of training with Sinistro's ring, not a being of cosmic nature. 8 months is not going to give you a friggin' Alan Scott or Hal Jordan equivalent (though they're Green Lanterns, mind you).

Doom's strongest shields have stood up to a blast from Galactus, if I remember correctly. His shields come standard in his arsenal. Perhaps not as strong as the aforementioned type, but enough to stand up to a Qwardian ring. He's held his own and managed to survive Mephisto's Hell at least twice that I've seen. This is a guy who is arguably the most intelligent man in Marvel Earth, and it's second-best magic wielder. Before the upgrade, I'd agree with you, but at this point, he should be able to solo.

In any case, it doesn't really matter. The team beats him without too much difficulty.

batdude123
There is such a thing as "selling Doom too high", and this is it. Without prep Doom doesn't have a chance in hell to solo this, nor the standard equipment to face it correctly.

Really? Have any proof to disclaim this statement? Right now, your best arguments as to why Red Skull would get past 1 are baseless considering we don't know how Red Skull would fair with a Qwardian power ring.

RS gets stomped HARD @ 1.

Bentley
I think that considering the will-power, mastery of fear, mind of a master strategist and all around intelligence you could say that Redskull could make a great adept for a QR. If you need me to hand you scans of Johann training with the ring to be convinced of his abilities, I'm afraid it would be a hard thing to do. Otherwise, just tell me you don't believe he will be good and we will let it as a difference of opinions.

batdude123
I'm not even saying he would be bad. However, I don't think that with only 8 months of training, he'd be able to solo Dr. Doom and Magneto.

Bentley
Well, thats something. How much time did the sinistro corps had with their rings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.