Thanos/MOrg WOL/Depowered Tyrant vs. VandV Despero/GW Doomsday/PRecrisis Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This a brutal fight to the death.

Both teams go all out.

WHo wins?

Gecko4lif
I say team 2

im probably gonna get mauled alive for it to...

quanchi112
Team one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team one. Why do you bother when we alreayd know what your going to post?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you bother when we alreayd know what your going to post? Nver my opinion is my opinion. Just as yours is yours. You who defends WW even when its laughable and even when we know you dont believe it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nver my opinion is my opinion. Just as yours is yours. You who defends WW even when its laughable and even when we know you dont believe it.
Dumb. WW has a list of impressive feats. I've listed a host of beings she's fought and done well against or out right won. Only an idiot would think she can't do better in A forum fight. Where She would fight to her max. Using all of her skill and weapons.

Batman-Prime
Team two, rather easy.

quanchi112
Dumb. WW has a list of impressive feats. I've listed a host of beings she's fought and done well against or out right won. Only an idiot would think she can't do better in A forum fight. Where She would fight to her max. Using all of her skill and weapons. The characters she is fighting against are more powerful and hit harder. She is out of her league.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team two, rather easy.
I wouldnt say easily but yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team two, rather easy. Do you know how powerful Tyrant is?

Gecko4lif
Do you know how powerful Tyrant is?
Depowered Tyrant

He is strong but not that strong

lordboo
team 1

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Depowered Tyrant

He is strong but not that strong

not that strong?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
not that strong?

He's strong enough to one shot top tiers. Anyone on team two can do that. He's strong enough to keep thanos at bay while playing. Validus can kill Thanos with one hit or lightning. I'd say Tyrant is just strong enough to make this a good fight. Not any stronger than that.

CaptainStoic
Team One would win this no doubt. If Tyrant fought Validus he would kick his ass, if he was so depowered why didn't Galactus take him out when he had the chance. I'm referring to when Tyrant wiped the floor with BRB, Glads and the posse.

Gecko4lif
Team One would win this no doubt. If Tyrant fought Validus he would kick his ass, if he was so depowered why didn't Galactus take him out when he had the chance. I'm referring to when Tyrant wiped the floor with BRB, Glads and the posse.
Brb jobbed first of all

And second of all Galactus isnt exactly prone to feats of great common sense

nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. You think Tyrant would KIck PC valdius Ass? HA HA HA HA. At best Tyrant would stalemate PC validus. Wonder How tyrant woudl stand up to that mental lightning.

CaptainStoic
The question here is whether or not Pre Crisis is just a f****ing scam. PC Superman just fought his non PC self in Crisis.

CaptainStoic
didn't look like he was getting his ass handed to him in the crisis did it?

lordboo
He's strong enough to one shot top tiers. Anyone on team two can do that. He's strong enough to keep thanos at bay while playing. Validus can kill Thanos with one hit or lightning. I'd say Tyrant is just strong enough to make this a good fight. Not any stronger than that.
as we know tyrant slapped around heralds with ease and got the upper hand against galactus.morg w/wol beat the shit out if a team of heralds with ease as well,with thanos added to the mix team 1 is to strong imo,good fight though smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
as we know tyrant slapped around heralds with ease and got the upper hand against galactus.morg w/wol beat the shit out if a team of heralds with ease as well,with thanos added to the mix team 1 is to strong imo,good fight though smile

Tyrant got the upper hand against Galactus with tech. And you know Valdius Smacked around PC krytonians and Daxamites with ease who are SUPERIOR to thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The question here is whether or not Pre Crisis is just a f****ing scam. PC Superman just fought his non PC self in Crisis.

And was pretty much pwning Post crisis supers. Even then, it's not in his nature to truly try and hurt someone. Look at superboy prime who is also a precrisis krypt. Nuff said.

Gecko4lif
didn't look like he was getting his ass handed to him in the crisis did it?
When was this?

CaptainStoic
PC Validus as far as we know could be just as powerful as he is today. In the PC days things were pretty silly. There was a mix of some high showings with very low ones and such. PC Validus should have never been included in this battle because of the continuity issues that once faced DC Comic in the past. Tyrant would easily defeat Validus, with his superior fighting ability and super genius mind. Hell it wouldn't even be a good fight. Theres no way in the world that Validus is throwing Tyrant around. What I see is Tyrant growing to the same size as Validus (which would be an easy feat for him to do) and blocking evrything that Validus threw at him.

CaptainStoic
And was pretty much pwning Post crisis supers. Even then, it's not in his nature to truly try and hurt someone. Look at superboy prime who is also a precrisis krypt. Nuff said.

That's BS NVR I saw the fight and it was pretty dead even, as neither were going all out.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
When was this?

There was a one shot issue where Superman fought PC Superman after this reality was killing PC Supe's Lois. PC Superman blamed her death on the Current Superman and wanted too destroy him for killing Lois, but he didn't do it..... whatever..... Being in the kind of frenzy that he was in PC Superman couldn't have been holding back. Also Superboy Prime was fused with Antimatter, which super loaded his Kryptonian cells. This is why Superman Prime is so much more powerful than the Current Superman.

lordboo
Tyrant got the upper hand against Galactus with tech. And you know Valdius Smacked around PC krytonians and Daxamites with ease who are SUPERIOR to thanos.

theres more than just thanos on the team though isn't there.tyrant is to powerful for team 2,Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede didn't even faze him once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's BS NVR I saw the fight and it was pretty dead even, as neither were going all out.

Um no. IF you look at thier fight with SBP at the end, The two supermen could have fought SBP evenly had it not been for the red sun. It's obvious that The PC superman was superior. Look how he punched his way out of the pocket reality.

nvrbeenwthagirl
theres more than just thanos on the team though isn't there.tyrant is to powerful for team 2,Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Jack of Hearts and Ganymede didn't even faze him once.

and you think any of those guys would phase PC validus? LMAO.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There was a one shot issue where Superman fought PC Superman after this reality was killing PC Supe's Lois. PC Superman blamed her death on the Current Superman and wanted too destroy him for killing Lois, but he didn't do it..... whatever..... Being in the kind of frenzy that he was in PC Superman couldn't have been holding back.

and yet at the end of the fight he is sobbing. HE is PC. They didn't do that. YOu missed the whole point of the fight and what it meant in the difference of characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
PC Validus as far as we know could be just as powerful as he is today. In the PC days things were pretty silly. There was a mix of some high showings with very low ones and such. PC Validus should have never been included in this battle because of the continuity issues that once faced DC Comic in the past. Tyrant would easily defeat Validus, with his superior fighting ability and super genius mind. Hell it wouldn't even be a good fight. Theres no way in the world that Validus is throwing Tyrant around. What I see is Tyrant growing to the same size as Validus (which would be an easy feat for him to do) and blocking evrything that Validus threw at him.

YOu messed up when you said PC validus as far as we know could be just as powerful as he is today. Utter Fail on that speculation.

lordboo
and you think any of those guys would phase PC validus? LMAO.
more than it did to tyrant yes.imo

nvrbeenwthagirl
more than it did to tyrant yes.imo

No. PC validus can kill PC daxamites and char them to dust. He's stronger than Daxamites and Krytponians. A PC Daxamite could pwn that team. Hell Super boy prime could pwn that team. And PV validus>>>Superboy prime.

CaptainStoic
YOu messed up when you said PC validus as far as we know could be just as powerful as he is today. Utter Fail on that speculation.

Says you. DC was plagued with continuity issues for years NVR, why do you think crisis began in the first place?

guy222
team one

lordboo
No. PC validus can kill PC daxamites and char them to dust. He's stronger than Daxamites and Krytponians. A PC Daxamite could pwn that team. Hell Super boy prime could pwn that team. And PV validus>>>Superboy prime.

continue this later? off to work now smile

CaptainStoic
Lets get down to the meat and potatoes here. Thanos will beat Despero, Morg WOL will destroy Doomsday, and Tyrant will pull Vals brain out of his casing.

CaptainStoic
Current Validus is still stronger than Daxamites, Kryptonians and many New Gods in strength alone, this guys is still a beast, but Tyrant is on another level. He and Galactus destroyed Universes while in battle, he's just too much for anyone on team 2. Gladiator is one of Marvels versions of Superman, or a Daxamite. Tyrants energy blasts are out of Vals league as is his strength. Tyrant never went all out on those Marvel characters that he whipped with ease, if he did they wold have been destroyed in moments, but he wanted them alive so that he could feed on them. Superman, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Jonn J'onnz, and Lobo would be defeated with ease by Tyrant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lets get down to the meat and potatoes here. Thanos will beat Despero, Morg WOL will destroy Doomsday, and Tyrant will pull Vals brain out of his casing.

Or Despero will Mind rape morg, Doomsday will embarrass Thanos, and Validus will punch Tyrant into next week. Tyrant never fought anyone as powerful as PC validus. To say he would even be able to crack the casing is insane. As if the lightning wouldn't fry him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Validus is still stronger than Daxamites, Kryptonians and many New Gods in strength alone, this guys is still a beast, but Tyrant is on another level. He and Galactus destroyed Universes while in battle, he's just too much for anyone on team 2. Gladiator is one of Marvels versions of Superman, or a Daxamite. Tyrants energy blasts are out of Vals league as is his strength. Tyrant never went all out on those Marvel characters that he whipped with ease, if he did they wold have been destroyed in moments, but he wanted them alive so that he could feed on them. Superman, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Jonn J'onnz, and Lobo would be defeated with ease by Tyrant.
NO. The JLA have fought beings superior to tyrant. Tyrant didn't exactly steam roll gladiator. And Current Validus is a pale shadow of this PC self.

CaptainStoic
Lightning??? Are you kidding me? Tyrant wouldn't be phased by such a meager attack. Meanwhile Tyrant moves at FTL speeds like all of Galactus' heralds. You ever here the term speed kills? Well when Tyrant fles at him at those speeds with 20 times the strength of Superman, I'm pretty sure that there won't be much left of Val.

CaptainStoic
Why wouls Morg go up against Despero? Thanos is more in his range, Morg would most likely see Doomsday as the one he would engage in battle especially when Thanos would let him know that he would be better suited to facing DD. All the same DD owning Thanos could be a pipe dream. Thanos in his enrgetic form could do serious hard to even DD.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why wouls Morg go up against Despero? Thanos is more in his range, Morg would most likely see Doomsday as the one he would engage in battle especially when Thanos would let him know that he would be better suited to facing DD. All the same DD owning Thanos could be a pipe dream. Thanos in his enrgetic form could do serious hard to even DD. LMAO. Thanos energetic form doing serious harm to DD?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lightning??? Are you kidding me? Tyrant wouldn't be phased by such a meager attack. Meanwhile Tyrant moves at FTL speeds like all of Galactus' heralds. You ever here the term speed kills? Well when Tyrant fles at him at those speeds with 20 times the strength of Superman, I'm pretty sure that there won't be much left of Val.

YOu obviously dont' know what validus mental lightning is capable of. And I haven't seen Tyrant move at FTL speeds. Not that it matters. PC kryptonians move so fast that they can cross Billions of universes in like what? seconds. Validus still pwns them. Speed doesn't kill him.

CaptainStoic
Thanos is an amazing combattant. All the same Morg has the power to take out Doomsday

CaptainStoic
So in your estimate PC Validus is as powerful as the Tribunal? Galactus himself? or maybe he could defeat the Inbetweener? No he can't and his lighting would not effect Tyrant, have you ever read Galactus' bio? It says that Galactus has unparralled power concerned PSI attacks. When he fought Tyrant do you think that they were only fighting on a physical level or could Galactus have been hitting him with forces that could and would turn guys like Daxmites into protoplasm? He did it to Hercules, and Herc is a God. Validus is a small fry in comparison to Tyrant. Two different leagues.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos is an amazing combattant. All the same Morg has the power to take out Doomsday And doomsday has the power to take out morg. This is Gog Wars Doomsday. Able to fight thousands of sky father lvl gogs. Able to adapt on the fly. And I don't see Thanos as being that amazing. most poeple never even fight him worth a damned except thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So in your estimate PC Validus is as powerful as the Tribunal? Galactus himself? or maybe he could defeat the Inbetweener? No he can't and his lighting would not effect Tyrant, have you ever read Galactus' bio? It says that Galactus has unparralled power concerned PSI attacks. When he fought Tyrant do you think that they were only fighting on a physical level or could Galactus have been hitting him with forces that could and would turn guys like Daxmites into protoplasm? He did it to Hercules, and Herc is a God. Validus is a small fry in comparison to Tyrant. Two different leagues.

Your whole summation is rediculous,laughable and I ****ing hate when people put words in my mouth. this discussion is over. And Tyrant would have trouble with Superboy Prime. PC Validus>>>>>>>>>Superboy prime.

CaptainStoic
Doomsday will lose to Morg, fist off how will he hit Morg when Morg can fly? He has a cosmic Axe that could split a planet or ten. Doomsday will go down hard as would thhe plantet they fought on.

CaptainStoic
Your whole summation is rediculous,laughable and I ****ing hate when people put words in my mouth. this discussion is over. And Tyrant would have trouble with Superboy Prime. PC Validus>>>>>>>>>Superboy prime.

Thats fine stop talking drink some coffee and wake up. Tyrant is far greater than PC Krptonians, and Daxamites as well. Like i said earlier PC Superman stalemated with his current self. Whatever you saw was BS, and you know it. Perhaps you should read what is written and what is sketched and stop making up stories. PC Superman is dead not the Current one, and he died while fighting Super Boy Prime "fused with anti-matter" given to him from Luthors body. PC is a myth that just got busted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats fine stop talking drink some coffee and wake up. Tyrant is far greater than PC Krptonians, and Daxamites as well. Like i said earlier PC Superman stalemated with his current self. Whatever you saw was BS, and you know it. Perhaps you should read what is written and what is sketched and stop making up stories. PC Superman is dead not the Current one, and he died while fighting Super Boy Prime "fused with anti-matter" given to him from Luthors body. PC is a myth that just got busted.

Obviously you dont' comprehend well. Superboy Prime is a PC kryptonian. And the Other Superman was OLder and got busted while going thru a red sun. Fighting a much younger Teenager. Please tell me you that that simple logic can be understood by yourself. And you say PC is a myth? You haven't seen the scans of Superboy and Supergirl crossing millions of Universes in second by flying have you? Have you seen Superman sneeze a solar system away? Super boy once towed a GALAXY worth of planets together before his girlfreind could blink, moved them out of the way, and was back before she knew he was gone. NOw tell me PC is a fantasy again. Cuz it's so funny to hear from someone who obviously hadn't read any PC books.

Bentley
I don't know about this, Validus is the only thing I cannot quite messure, Despero is a non factor and I'm sure that Tyrant can own DD. The problem is that knowing who is stronger between Tyrant and Validus is a toss up, its up to opinion in my eyes. To someone who believe PC Daxamites to be around Skyfather level it goes to Validus, to me, this Daxamites are a notch weaker than Darkseid, so each one its own.

Gecko4lif
Worse case scenario for marvel

Thanos vs Despero
Morg vs DD
Tyrant verse validus

Best case scenario for marvel

Thanos vs Validus
morg vs Despero
Tyrant vs Doomsday

At least they get one win that way (tyrant vs dd)

Batman-Prime
Gladiator is one of Marvels versions of Superman, or a Daxamite.

Gladiator or Sentry are = Superman or Daxamites big grin then Imperiex >= Galactus and Imperiex-Probes >= Heralds... well. cool

CaptainStoic
Obviously you dont' comprehend well. Superboy Prime is a PC kryptonian. And the Other Superman was OLder and got busted while going thru a red sun. Fighting a much younger Teenager. Please tell me you that that simple logic can be understood by yourself. And you say PC is a myth? You haven't seen the scans of Superboy and Supergirl crossing millions of Universes in second by flying have you? Have you seen Superman sneeze a solar system away? Super boy once towed a GALAXY worth of planets together before his girlfreind could blink, moved them out of the way, and was back before she knew he was gone. NOw tell me PC is a fantasy again. Cuz it's so funny to hear from someone who obviously hadn't read any PC books.

I've read PC DC comics NVR, you seem to draw only on the high showings yet time and time again, fail to ever mention the very low ones like PC Superman getting onwed by bank robbers briefly, or Darkseid being chased about by Orion toating a machine gun there are so many that to talk about them would only futher complicate the point of my post. PC days were riddled with inconsistancies, and contradictions. The writers back then were ridiculous and many stories bordered on silliness.

Who said I was talking about the fight that SuperBoy Prime had at the end of the Crisis? I was talking about the fight that PC Superman had with the current Superman "one on one". He was not owning the current one it was a stalemate, if anything the current Superman was holding back because he had to try and make his PC self understand what was going on.

You obviously did not read the book, or you chose to ignore what was written. Let me tell you this in a way so that we don't get any mixed facts on the subject, of SuperBoy Prime. First of all SuperBoy Prime could not break out of that pocket universe under his own power. Alex Luthor amped his Kryptonian cells to unimaginable levels with antimatter, which even at that point took him a long time to punch his way through.

Later on we see SuperBoy Prime suited up in a solar suit that amped his cells further by feeding him solar radiation. Superboy Prime does nothing in Crisis, that All Star Superman could not in the first 4 issues of the comics run (After taking the sun dip).

Tyrant has much more power than Validus, Morg would defeat Doomsday because like many love to call another certain brick he's a one trick pony. Thanos will also take out Despero.

quanchi112
Says you. DC was plagued with continuity issues for years NVR, why do you think crisis began in the first place? Good point. Dc has trouble making up their damn minds.

quanchi112
I've read PC DC comics NVR, you seem to draw only on the high showings yet time and time again, fail to ever mention the very low ones like PC Superman getting onwed by bank robbers briefly, or Darkseid being chased about by Orion toating a machine gun there are so many that to talk about them would only futher complicate the point of my post. PC days were riddled with inconsistancies, and contradictions. The writers back then were ridiculous and many stories bordered on silliness.

Who said I was talking about the fight that SuperBoy Prime had at the end of the Crisis? I was talking about the fight that PC Superman had with the current Superman "one on one". He was not owning the current one it was a stalemate, if anything the current Superman was holding back because he had to try and make his PC self understand what was going on.

You obviously did not read the book, or you chose to ignore what was written. Let me tell you this in a way so that we don't get any mixed facts on the subject, of SuperBoy Prime. First of all SuperBoy Prime could not break out of that pocket universe under his own power. Alex Luthor amped his Kryptonian cells to unimaginable levels with antimatter, which even at that point took him a long time to punch his way through.

Later on we see SuperBoy Prime suited up in a solar suit that amped his cells further by feeding him solar radiation. Superboy Prime does nothing in Crisis, that All Star Superman could not in the first 4 issues of the comics run (After taking the sun dip).

Tyrant has much more power than Validus, Morg would defeat Doomsday because like many love to call another certain brick he's a one trick pony. Thanos will also take out Despero. Nice ownage.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Tyrant has much more power than Validus, Morg would defeat Doomsday because like many love to call another certain brick he's a one trick pony. Thanos will also take out Despero.

Orion chasing DS with a gun is non canon. Superman getting beaten by street thugs probably had to do with him holding back, OH and SBP dind't have an ounce of anything in him but Sun light when he pwned all of earth's heroes recenty. PC Kryptonians>>>THanos. PC validus>>>PC kryptonians period. And if you think Doomsday is just a brick, then you dont' know as much as you think you do. By the way, Despero is superior to thanos in hand to hand combat as shown. Despero can handle far more and faster and varied top tiers than Thanos has EVER shown.

CaptainStoic
Looks like we both have our opinions on the subject NVR, this will obviously never be resolved. You brought up many good points, but the fact still remains. All Kryptonians retain residual amounts of energy. Take Supergirl as a prime example, when she arrived she was as powerful as Superman, she does many things that took Superman (Clark) years to do. Superboy Prime is in the same boat, the only thing here is that he was given a larger dose of energy which gave him powers that are inherant in all Kryptonians. Prime is not special he's just amped.

quanchi112
Orion chasing DS with a gun is non canon. Superman getting beaten by street thugs probably had to do with him holding back, OH and SBP dind't have an ounce of anything in him but Sun light when he pwned all of earth's heroes recenty. PC Kryptonians>>>THanos. PC validus>>>PC kryptonians period. And if you think Doomsday is just a brick, then you dont' know as much as you think you do. By the way, Despero is superior to thanos in hand to hand combat as shown. Despero can handle far more and faster and varied top tiers than Thanos has EVER shown. Didnt Despero fall to heat vision.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Looks like we both have our opinions on the subject NVR, this will obviously never be resolved. You brought up many good points, but the fact still remains. All Kryptonians retain residual amounts of energy. Take Supergirl as a prime example, when she arrived she was as powerful as Superman, she does many things that took Superman (Clark) years to do. Superboy Prime is in the same boat, the only thing here is that he was given a larger dose of energy which gave him powers that are inherant in all Kryptonians. Prime is not special he's just amped.
No. Supergirl did NOTHING that SUperman couldn't do. As explained, Superman has inherent mental blocks from being raised by humans. Superman prime simply is a PC kryptonian. Even the gaurdian talks about SBP's power lvl. He isn't amped. He was depleted of all of his power twice. There would be nothing residual to hold on to. The sun hit his hand and he was stronger than everyone else on earth combined. He simply is a PC kryptonian like they all where. And Validus would punk SBP. So it stands to reason that Validus would Kill THanos. He is a very good match for tyrant. Maybe over matched.

Juntai
Looks like we both have our opinions on the subject NVR, this will obviously never be resolved. You brought up many good points, but the fact still remains. All Kryptonians retain residual amounts of energy. Take Supergirl as a prime example, when she arrived she was as powerful as Superman, she does many things that took Superman (Clark) years to do. Superboy Prime is in the same boat, the only thing here is that he was given a larger dose of energy which gave him powers that are inherant in all Kryptonians. Prime is not special he's just amped. laughing

Bentley
I have a hard time accepting that Prime is not special.

I have a hard time accepting that the "pre-crisis" title is an autowin against modern characters too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.