The Orphanage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
Just saw a preview on the television, anyone hear anything good about this one?

MildPossession
It's suppose to be fantastic, one I have been waiting for.

kodak
i saw the trailer in Oct. (www.themoviebox.net)
i think it will be kick ass.

ragesRemorse
still have not made it out to the theaters for this film. I am disappointed in myself. This looks to be a genuinely entertaining horror film. Del toro always hits the mark for me anyway

SelphieT
My friend has seen it, yet I haven't yet. Plan on seeing it.

My friend who apparently never cries at movies, cried the hardest at this movie.

I have no idea what it's about, and I hope no one will tell me, so I can see this movie expecting nothing in particular, other than it being sad.

Wolfie
I saw it the other night. It wasn't bad, but had a few faults. There were lots of jump scares which were annoying.

D-Wag
I love jumps scares, thats what makes the movie scaaaaarrryyyy.

SelphieT
Originally posted by D-Wag

Well, not really. Most of the best horror movies, if not all, never have jump scenes.

Impediment
I was told that it was in Spanish with subtitles. Is this true?

Rajendra
I haven't seen this movie but it sounds very interesting to watch.

Wolfie
Originally posted by D-Wag
No. Jump scares surprise you. They don't scare. Being surprised is having something jump at you very loudly and very quickly. Being scared is watching A Nightmare on Elm Street and being afraid to sleep that night.
Originally posted by Impediment
I was told that it was in Spanish with subtitles. Is this true?
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.