Batman vs. WW (non-powered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupremeMan
Similar to my Superman and Wonder Woman (both without powers) thread except this one's more of a real fight.

The premise is that WW has lost her powers BUT it was a couple of years ago or whatever amount of time would be needed for her to learn to not rely on powers. Instead retrain so her amazon fighting skills are as good as she can be without powers. (This is only fair as a person's fighting style would develop in such a way as to use their powers in combat).

Then Wonder Woman and Batman have to fight each other. No gadgets. No weapons. No armor. No utility belt. No bracelets, lasso or tiara. Just unarmed combat.

Now, although not having super powers, Batman does things that I call 'comic book exxageration'. He sort of dodges bullets and even shrapnel, swings on a rope in such a way that it would pull his arm out of its socket, etc. So I also grant WW a bit of 'comic book exxageration', otherwise it would be a guy with mild powers who they say has none vs. someone without powers.

The battle begins.

batdude123
Batman. smile

Nod
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. smile

Kutulu
As much training as WW has, she still cannot duplicate the Bat-kick. laughing

guy222
bruce

starlock
WW

I think in a justice league comic(recently) batman went to release one of the league from being captured...but he could only free one...he said
"wonder woman she is the best melee fighter on earth"

I hope i got it right lol

batdude123
Originally posted by starlock
WW

I think in a justice league comic(recently) batman went to release one of the league from being captured...but he could only free one...he said
"wonder woman she is the best melee fighter on earth"

I hope i got it right lol

And the fact that she has J'onn level stats also helps back that statement of her being the best melee fighter on Earth. Skill-wise, Batman is better.

Without the physical superiority edge, Batman would beat her ass down.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
And the fact that she has J'onn level stats also helps back that statement of her being the best melee fighter on Earth. Skill-wise, Batman is better.

Without the physical superiority edge, Batman would beat her ass down. I dunno... because if we take the powers into account, Superman is tops again.

horrorwolf
Batman takes her without prep at the very least...8/10

horrorwolf
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Batman takes her without prep at the very least...8/10

Non powered he is likely gonna be stronger and faster due to the fact that he's male....even though she's a bigger than average girl.

Larceny
Batman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd give Batman a slight Edge. But then he relys alot on Ropes and gadgets and stuff. She really does use her fist and feat alot more. Batman swings and kicks. She just kicks. She would make it hard as hell on him. She recently was able to use her Hand to hand to keep CN off of her for a bit. That says something about her skill un powered.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd give Batman a slight Edge. But then he relys alot on Ropes and gadgets and stuff. She really does use her fist and feat alot more. Batman swings and kicks. She just kicks. She would make it hard as hell on him. She recently was able to use her Hand to hand to keep CN off of her for a bit. That says something about her skill un powered.

HUH??? Batman doesn't need to rely on Ropes and Gadgets!
It just make his job easier.

He is fully trained and a master of most every major form of Martial Arts, Wrestling, and Acrobatics...as well as is a weapons master. He can more than hold his own with his bare hands.

nvrbeenwthagirl
HUH??? Batman doesn't need to rely on Ropes and Gadgets!
It just make his job easier.

He is fully trained and a master of most every major form of Martial Arts, Wrestling, and Acrobatics...as well as is a weapons master. He can more than hold his own with his bare hands.

Did I say he NEEDS ropes and gadgets? Learn to read what's written. I said he uses them more for his better kicks etc.

horrorwolf
Did I say he NEEDS ropes and gadgets? Learn to read what's written. I said he uses them more for his better kicks etc.

You clearly stated that Batman relies on them...Which Is FALSE. he utilizes them to even odds. Learn to comprehend what's implied.

He is fully trained in all major forms of martial arts, why the hell would he need gadgets to help kick a mortal?

JediSamuraiMRB
Batman

Violent2Dope
Batgod.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You clearly stated that Batman relies on them...Which Is FALSE. he utilizes them to even odds. Learn to comprehend what's implied.

He is fully trained in all major forms of martial arts, why the hell would he need gadgets to help kick a mortal?

I clearly didn't state that he NEEDS them to which you stated I said. Learn to comprehend. I'm not comprehending what's implied, I'm telling you what I said. No need to look for what's implied when What I stated is right here. I didn't imply anything. Wondy is trained in 1200 forms of martial arts. For the record.

horrorwolf
I clearly didn't state that he NEEDS them to which you stated I said. Learn to comprehend. I'm not comprehending what's implied, I'm telling you what I said. No need to look for what's implied when What I stated is right here. I didn't imply anything. Wondy is trained in 1200 forms of martial arts. For the record.

Regardless, she gets pwned by the Bat 8/10 minimum.

(And If you didnt mean he relies on gadgets for kicks, I will retract my statment....if thats not what you meant.)

Violent2Dope
He uses the gadgets to make his attacks more effective is what he meant.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He uses the gadgets to make his attacks more effective is what he meant.

True, but Batman doesn't need to rely on them whatsoever versus a powerless mortal woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
True, but Batman doesn't need to rely on them whatsoever versus a powerless mortal woman.

How many powerless mortal women can fight like wondy and take on captain Nazi?

WrathfulDwarf
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/s/t/stadire/Mes-gifs-cons/TN-20351-dancing-batman.gif

Juntai
How many powerless mortal women can fight like wondy and take on captain Nazi? I'm willing to bet Cassandra Cain, Shiva, how long should this list be?

Eternal Idol
Didn't a non-powered Wonder Woman take out a team of Lady Shiva, Killer Croc, and at least one other person at once? Or is that something that was seen as utterly retarded and dismissed by the general populace?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/s/t/stadire/Mes-gifs-cons/TN-20351-dancing-batman.gif

laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist
Batman's got the upper hand on her for a little bit with her strength...

In all honestly... Batman, and easily. erm

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

batmanwave

Bentley
I think that Batman wins due his strength mostly, he is stronger being a man, a top dog woman fighter and a top dog male fighter are left with the physiological advantages of each. And that assuming one is as good as the other.

llagrok
How many powerless mortal women can fight like wondy and take on captain Nazi?

Last 5 seconds and use a grenade?

Quite a few....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
Last 5 seconds and use a grenade?

Quite a few.... Wildcat (or whatever the hell his name is), absolutely crushed Nazi as well. erm

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Bentley
I think that Batman wins due his strength mostly, he is stronger being a man, a top dog woman fighter and a top dog male fighter are left with the physiological advantages of each. And that assuming one is as good as the other.

That's my opinion of the fight too. There was a board (that shall remain nameless) that I said that on and oh did the s**t ever hit the fan. There was a woman/ girl there that accused me and everybody else of being sexist pigs because we assumed a.) the strongest of men is far stronger than the strongest woman and b.) that strength would make that much of a difference. But when skills are reasonably equal or even close enough to belong in the same league, strength/ size/ weight will make the difference. Batman wins this though its one of his most challenging fights agains someone without powers.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Batman's got the upper hand on her for a little bit with her strength...

In all honestly... Batman, and easily. erm

Quite right.

Batman has the physical superiority, and even if we assumed 'equal bodies,' he has quite a bit of a skill advantage.

Batman-Prime
Batman, surprised? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.