Most messed up relationships story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Nod
Whats your most messed up story. Use messed up however you want.

Kelly_Bean
Hm...Well on the day my ex and I broke up I was so pissed at him that I told my friend Charlie about it, he gave me a metal pipe or bat or something out of his trunk and I was threatening my ex with it. xd2 That was grand..

Nod
Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up.

This happened in the last 24 hours.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up.

This happened in the last 24 hours.
confused That's confusing.

Nod
Thats our relationship. Most important people in each others life but kept apart accept as friends but still have all the rules of a couple but never do do the stuff couples do apart from occasionally flirt.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Thats our relationship. Most important people in each others life but kept apart accept as friends but still have all the rules of a couple but never do do the stuff couples do apart from occasionally flirt.
Then why the hell not just go back out?

The Big OOO
My Heroin problem, which I am over now, made me steal from my girlfriends parents. She found out and slept with my father.

The Big OOO
It's something we all find difficult to discuss.

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by The Big OOO
It's something we all find difficult to discuss. That's ****ed up. no expression

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by The Big OOO
My Heroin problem, which I am over now, made me steal from my girlfriends parents. She found out and slept with my father. What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? That's too ****ed up for the Internet it seems.

chillmeistergen
I once got with my ex girlfriend's older sister, while I was going out with her, while she was in the house.

Reverend Axel
Never had a bad relationship where something went sour. But, i'm not a bitter person. If I've broken up with someone, its been for good reason, and same goes if someone broke up with me.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Never had a bad relationship where something went sour. But, i'm not a bitter person. If I've broken up with someone, its been for good reason, and same goes if someone broke up with me.

mmm?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a0Kk4ECcvBk

Leo.M
Originally posted by Nod
Whats your most messed up story. Use messed up however you want.

Oh man! Mine is PRICELESS! laughcry

I can't talk about it. But I'm sure everyone knows about it. crylaugh


shocklaugh

leonheartmm
i cud prolly top every1 here, but i decde not to talk about it.

Leo.M
Share it? laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cud prolly top every1 here, but i decde not to talk about it. nope, afraid not. But I promised her I wouldnt say anything anymore.

AbnormalButSane
I once spent an enjoyable evening with a guy I'd been seeing, then some days later he text me saying he was going back to his old girlfriend. He never talked to me again. haermm

I laugh to keep from crying. no expression

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope, afraid not. But I promised her I wouldnt say anything anymore.

You out of anyone. knows my story tops yours. laughcry Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I once spent an enjoyable evening with a guy I'd been seeing, then some days later he text me saying he was going back to his old girlfriend. He never talked to me again. haermm

I laugh to keep from crying. no expression

petpet

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
You out of anyone. knows my story tops yours. laughcry
lets call it par, twinks. wink

leonheartmm
^i severely doubt it.

Rogue Jedi
what the fudge do you know?

leonheartmm
i dont. but i do know about mine n it seems hard that it cud easily be topped. not that its a popularity contest ofcourse.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Then why the hell not just go back out? We have reasons. Its not us but theres valid reasons. no expression

Nod
But not reason enough to stop saying love you when we part. haermm2

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
confused That's confusing. I just caught that. confusing is the perfect word for it. confused

Nod
Want me to explain better?

Rogue Jedi
indeedy.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Nod
Well I guess its when me and my ex who still love each other tried it on when both horny. Man we were so awkward we went back to talking about who we cant see and do even know were still broken up.

This happened in the last 24 hours. Originally posted by Nod
Thats our relationship. Most important people in each others life but kept apart accept as friends but still have all the rules of a couple but never do do the stuff couples do apart from occasionally flirt.

Odd stuff mmm

Nod
Okey dokey.

Me and my ex girlfriend still love each other and we tried it on last night because we were both horny. It was very awkward because we haven't done anything like that for a year. During it we stopped out of nerves an how awkward we felt and then started making a list. A list of who I couldn't date, of who I couldn't sleep with etc, and the same for her. So even know were not going out we have the rules of if we were but never actually do the couple stuff other people do.

So we only have the worst of a relationship.

But the thing is I wouldn't change it unless we were going out anyway. no expression

Rogue Jedi
thats just......insane. how can you live like that?

Nod
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats just......insane. how can you live like that?

We ask that everyday. erm

But I get to be around her so its worth it. We can't go out with each other know. Theres a private reason.

Rogue Jedi
well, the private reason is probably the key to the whole thing.

Nod
Its not like we haven't tried but outside sources botch it up.

It was rather funny now that I remember how awkward it got.

haermm

Rogue Jedi
I have an idea what it might be, but... *zips it*

Nod
Go ahead I don't mind.

Blight
I don't know why you keep talking about this "Secret" thing that's making it so you can't go out. Personally I still don't get it and I know the reason you guys can't go out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blight
I don't know why you keep talking about this "Secret" thing that's making it so you can't go out. Personally I still don't get it and I know the reason you guys can't go out. exactly, if you are in love, nothing should stand in your way.

Nod
Originally posted by Blight
I don't know why you keep talking about this "Secret" thing that's making it so you can't go out. Personally I still don't get it and I know the reason you guys can't go out.

Not all of it. erm

Blight
Originally posted by Nod
Not all of it. erm Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
exactly, if you are in love, nothing should stand in your way.

Nod
We've tried. Oh how we've tried. no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Leo.M
Oh man! Mine is PRICELESS! laughcry

I can't talk about it. But I'm sure everyone knows about it. crylaugh


shocklaugh Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cud prolly top every1 here, but i decde not to talk about it. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope, afraid not. But I promised her I wouldnt say anything anymore.


Hahahahaha

Nod
no expression

Blight
Well I don't know if mine is really all that messed up so much as it Messed ME up for quite some time. I was in a very interesting relationship. I've heard of girls that have their low's and high's, but never did I think it would amount to so much.

Basically at our high's we planned on moving in together and getting married. She actually had me looking for Apartments for us. The next day she'd say "Naw, it's not a good idea... oh and by the way I need some space." So I'd give space. Then we'd go to another high and we planned on moving to California together. 3 days later she announced to her family she was moving there alone.

Then we'd hang out with her family and they'd talk about us getting married and the next day she'd be like "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!" So we'd talk about that for a while.... Then a week later she broke up with me no expression

Basically I realized with that relationship, was that I needed to be around her all the time. If there were any moments where I wasn't around and she'd start hanging out with other people or go out drinking.... she'd become more distant. But the more we hung out the stronger out relationship would get. I know... healthy haermm

leonheartmm
^doesnt matter. u shud have just hung around her eternally, if u loved her.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
We have reasons. Its not us but theres valid reasons. no expression
What a jew.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
What a jew.

What a man. no expression

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
What a man. no expression
I think I look like one too. erm

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I think I look like one too. erm I saw your pictures.

You really don't. erm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
I saw your pictures.

You really don't. erm
Well you said it first!

Nod
You said I'm a jew. uhuh

Kelly_Bean
I call everyone a jew, laughing out loud.

Nod
I feel better.

Boobies? biscuits

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nod
We've tried. Oh how we've tried. no expression dude, you have got to go one way or the other.

Nod
Nah we were quite happy in the middle.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nod
Nah we were quite happy in the middle. it wont last.

Nod
Meh. Doesn't matter now anyway.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
I feel better.

Boobies? biscuits
Mine are too small..

WŚlshy
or too big? take a pic and send it to me through PM, then ill tell you if their too small or big or whatever

Nod
I was talking about mine. stoned

Nod

Kelly_Bean

WŚlshy
Originally posted by Nod
No dude.

Just no. send a pic of yours no expression

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Go away perv.

*Rubs your boobies*
Just perfect! Agreed.

*Rubs yours*

I've rubbed better. no expression

Nod

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Agreed.

*Rubs yours*

I've rubbed better. no expression
cry You're mean to me.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
cry You're mean to me.

I'm sorry. Want me to rub them again for a better examination? ninja

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
I'm sorry. Want me to rub them again for a better examination? ninja
Noooo, they're fragile and your hands are too rough, like sandpaper. scared

Nod
Fine I'll use my nose.

131dur

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Fine I'll use my nose.

131dur
That's better.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
That's better.

I appear to be turned on. no expression

*Robs nose* 313wank

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
I appear to be turned on. no expression

*Robs nose* 313wank
firefirefireph

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
firefirefireph You love it.

*Cybers* no expression

Reverend Axel
Haven't had any bitches **** up my christmas.

Nod
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Haven't had any bitches **** up my christmas. Can I try?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
You love it.

*Cybers* no expression
Keep telling yourself that, sucka'!

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Keep telling yourself that, sucka'! Why do you hate me when I give you nothing but love? cry

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Why do you hate me when I give you nothing but love? cry
You call that love? rofl Hm...You've got your definition of love mixed up, sonny.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You call that love? rofl Hm...You've got your definition of love mixed up, sonny. What do you call it then? confused

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
What do you call it then? confused
Poop on a stick.

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Poop on a stick.

Well I am told I'm rather good at it.

My nose is sore. sad

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Well I am told I'm rather good at it.

My nose is sore. sad
My boobs have razor blades sticking out of them, that might be why your nose is sore.

Nod
That does explain the gashes. mmm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
That does explain the gashes. mmm
No, those are bite marks. Everyone thinks my little booblies are scrumptious. stick out tongue

Nod
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
No, those are bite marks. Everyone thinks my little booblies are scrumptious. stick out tongue

I haven't; had a close enough look to tell sorry. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
I haven't; had a close enough look to tell sorry. stick out tongue
Come too close and the anti-rapist mechanisms will come into effect. big grin

Nod
Pfft it wouldn't be rape and you know it.

Would it? no expression

Kelly_Bean
Yes. laughing out loud

Nod
Fine.

I'm calling rape on you? shifty

Rogue Jedi
hehehe....rape......wait, rape aint funny.

Nod
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
hehehe....rape......wait, rape aint funny. yes

Rogue Jedi
depends?

Nod
sleepy

Rogue Jedi
no

Nod
I was looking for that but couldn't find it. blink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nod
I was looking for that but couldn't find it. blink

just type it in. :, then no, then :

Nod
I forget all of the codes.

I mean ALL of them. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nod
I forget all of the codes.

I mean ALL of them. no expression just go to the custom smily list.

Nod
So many to look through. sad

Rogue Jedi
well I guess you're SOL, baby.

Nod
yes

Nod
Its completely over. Finally!! rock

Because I can
its not rape



its surprise sex


no expression





SURPRISE!!!!!

Nod
Thats a possibility.

Because I can
I'm Bisexual











Buy me something and i get sexual

no expression

Nod
I'm am tempted I admit.

Because I can
c'mon i''m outta lines




I'd buy you a drink but i'd be jealous of the straw

no expression

Nod
Meh drop me a PM some time and maybe we can go for that drink.

If I'm not totally wasted. uhuh

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
Meh drop me a PM some time and maybe we can go for that drink.

If I'm not totally wasted. uhuh
whats the difference between a mosquito and a blonde?



a mosquito stops sucking when its slapped


no expression


my brother told me that one erm

Nod
I like it. raver

You just got rejected. uhuh

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
I like it. raver

You just got rejected. uhuh
Did it hurt?


when you fell from heaven?

glad i brought my library card cause i'm checkin you out

are you a parking ticket? cause you have fine written all over you

do you have a bandaid? i scraped my knee fallin for you

no expression


Awwww +[

Nod
Thats the worst line ever.

But you just got yourself a date. 313

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
Thats the worst line ever.

But you just got yourself a date. 313
awesome smile



can my bf come? smile

Nod
Originally posted by Because I can
awesome smile



can my bf come? smile Yes.

In fact can I swap you for him? You can baby sit. yes

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
Yes.

In fact can I swap you for him? You can baby sit. yes
haha big grin
my bf's also in a circus smile
sure why not
he's bi like i am big grin we get along real well smile

where you from?

Nod
I hate the Circus hes dumped.

I am from...somewhere.

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
I hate the Circus hes dumped.

I am from...somewhere.
aww but he can juggle and do tricks
he's thin-ish and muscular smile
sings n plays his guitar and writes songs on the spot
and wears awesome clothes
love

Nod
I love him.

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
I love him. Originally posted by Nod
I love him. Originally posted by Nod
I love him. Originally posted by Nod
I love him. Originally posted by Nod
I love him.
thats my line silly

Because I can
http://becauseican29.deviantart.com/art/Love-74024804

thats us ninja

Nod
Originally posted by Because I can
thats my line silly No my line!! miffed

Then again seeing him maybe not. But you on the other hand. ninja

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
No my line!! miffed

Then again seeing him maybe not. But you on the other hand. ninja
ninja
i have glasses
people dont go for girls who have glasses
ninja

Nod
I need glasses myself. Or I did when I last checked. no expression

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
I need glasses myself. Or I did when I last checked. no expression
my mum didnt believe me for like 3 years that i couldnt see erm
glasses are cool... kinda...
makes life easier when you cant see old men on the beach with budgie smugglers no expression
why dont you get some/wear them?

Nod
I'm not sure I need them now.

Meh girls in glasses are kinda cute to be honest.

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
I'm not sure I need them now.

Meh girls in glasses are kinda cute to be honest.
Ahhhk
you can never be too sure about your eyesight erm
gr i hate having such s*** eyesight sad
makes me sad cause its gettin worse

Nod
Mine got better on their own luckily.

Because I can
grarble sad

Nod
w00teh

Because I can
heres what i think of glasses http://becauseican29.deviantart.com/art/Take-it-68414891
stoopid glasses
what time is it there?

Rogue Jedi
I like my glasses.

Because I can
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I like my glasses.
you wear glasses too?
...awesome smile
short sided or long sided?
... i'm just tryin to make conversation

Rogue Jedi
dunno, I have astigmatism.

Because I can
awk.

Rogue Jedi
why awk?

Because I can
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why awk?
i duno erm
why question it? no expression

Nod
Originally posted by Because I can
heres what i think of glasses http://becauseican29.deviantart.com/art/Take-it-68414891
stoopid glasses
what time is it there? Glasses are nice....on other people.

Its 2:16 here

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Because I can
i duno erm
why question it? no expression smartass. my type of person. haermm

Because I can
Originally posted by Nod
Glasses are nice....on other people.

Its 2:16 here
AM or PM?
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
smartass. my type of person. haermm
Hmmmm....
you may not be the best lookin person here


but beauty is only a lightswitch away
no expression

Mairuzu
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I once spent an enjoyable evening with a guy I'd been seeing, then some days later he text me saying he was going back to his old girlfriend. He never talked to me again. haermm

I laugh to keep from crying. no expression it was another man smile laugh at that

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nod
Fine.

I'm calling rape on you? shifty
Freak.

Nod
pirate

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Because I can
its not rape



its surprise sex


no expression





SURPRISE!!!!! i heard, somewhere... that its sex without the right timing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Because I can


Hmmmm....
you may not be the best lookin person here


but beauty is only a lightswitch away
no expression or a case of heineken away. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.