scarecrow's role????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
Cillian Murphy, who played the villain Scarecrow in "Batman Begins," is also in the cast credits, but Nolan only smirked when asked if that suggested that Batman would have three villains to deal with this time around. "He is in the film briefly, yes, but I don't want to give away all of our surprises."

what do you think he has in store for the character? any hopes or wishes?

i know he clearly says its a brief appearence but it must amount to something, i mean he didnt write it off as being a pointless tying up of loose ends or anything...and im also just so freakin obsessed with him so please at least humor me!!!!

freek
well back when scarecrow was still a shrink working at arkum he was supposed to meet the man who would become joker wasn't he? so maybe in a flashback? and there could be an added irony in that he ends up being in joker's old cell after the events of batman begins or something like that.

Devil King
I don't think the Joker was in Arkham during the events in Begins. Gordon would have known his name if he were.

Kainreaver
Not necessarily. I don't think Gordon would have too much first hand experience at Arkham. I mean, I dont think a common sargent goes into the looney bin and talks with the inmates on a regular basis. Also, the scarring and face paint would make him more unrecognizable. ANd if he did anything eccentric like burn off his fingerprints, then he would litterally by a ghost. I do think that his facial scarring has something to do with the climax of Batman Begins (SOmeone cut his face up in a mass panic or something) But we'll see.

freek
he wouldn't necessarily have been "the joker" at that stage either, just some regular nut. from memory, it was only at a later stage during batmn's career that arkham became a prison due to their more sophisticated technology that made the facility able to hold more dangerous criminals or ones with special constraints (like freeze).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.