superman prime vs amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
can superman prime take out amazo ?

cause just one look at supes and thats it hes got his powers.

spidey-dude
luthors android for the win

Violent2Dope
SMP flies thru him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
SMP flies thru him. all amozo needs to do is look at supes and bam hes got his powers.

Violent2Dope
No, prove that Amazo can look at SMP.

King Kandy
Dude I don't get why you feel the need to make yourself look stupid.

Violent2Dope
Mmmmm...get over here boy, we're gonna play Memoirs of a Geisha.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, prove that Amazo can look at SMP. amazo sees everything

EkinEku
oh man, THAT amazo? lol that guy doesn't need to look at him, once he was at golden boy status it was over, he's basically Yugga kahn so he'd erase puerto rican jheri curl superman from existence without touching him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by EkinEku
oh man, THAT amazo? lol that guy doesn't need to look at him, once he was at golden boy status it was over, he's basically Yugga kahn so he'd erase puerto rican jheri curl superman from existence without touching him. thats when he was the android

EkinEku
I Should have clarified, during the grundy Saga. Though I doubt SMP would be much of a match for him in android form either once he had all their powers.

MightyEInherjar
So this is DCAU Amazo?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
So this is DCAU Amazo?

Otherwise known as JLU amazo

spidey-dude
I Should have clarified, during the grundy Saga. Though I doubt SMP would be much of a match for him in android form either once he had all their powers. grundy got his ass kicked by supes easy

EkinEku
That's not the point, I'm saying in the grundy saga, (DCAU ep where hawk girl has to kill him with her mace) amazo was ridiculously powerful, it was after the ep where he met luthor and teleported Oa into another dimension with a thought, smashed the JLU which was basically JLA, LOS, and JSA, He ran through the main 7 like a panzer tank thru stephen hawkings. I mean hell the only reason he didn't beat grundy was because the power he decided to use fueled G in his altered state but since he imitated nth metal he could have probably killed him that way.

So I really don't see prime doing much to DCAU amazo or anyone else hurting him much for that matter (though writers always manage to pull some BS out of their ass to power check cool characters).

iceman24567
That's not the point, I'm saying in the grundy saga, (DCAU ep where hawk girl has to kill him with her mace) amazo was ridiculously powerful, it was after the ep where he met luthor and teleported Oa into another dimension with a thought, smashed the JLU which was basically JLA, LOS, and JSA, He ran through the main 7 like a panzer tank thru stephen hawkings. I mean hell the only reason he didn't beat grundy was because the power he decided to use fueled G in his altered state but since he imitated nth metal he could have probably killed him that way.

So I really don't see prime doing much to DCAU amazo or anyone else hurting him much for that matter (though writers always manage to pull some BS out of their ass to power check cool characters). That Grundy was stronger than anybody there too and Amazo was the most powerful i put him near Galactus level Prime is not beat that.

superkronick92
I have a quick question, I f Amazo copies SBP's powers, will he have the same degree of strength, speed, etc.? Superman matched him for awhile when he had the big seven's powers, including his own. I just have a hard time believing any character from the DCAU could match a Pre-Crisis Super character. What's to stop SBP from speedblitzing and ripping Amazo's head off, before he can even see him?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by superkronick92
I have a quick question, I f Amazo copies SBP's powers, will he have the same degree of strength, speed, etc.? yes and he can copy ohters powers as well while hes got supes. theres not limit of how many he can have. he copied the whole league 1st time they met

iceman24567
Originally posted by superkronick92
I have a quick question, I f Amazo copies SBP's powers, will he have the same degree of strength, speed, etc.? Superman matched him for awhile when he had the big seven's powers, including his own. I just have a hard time believing any character from the DCAU could match a Pre-Crisis Super character. What's to stop SBP from speedblitzing and ripping Amazo's head off, before he can even see him?
Only the writers know the limits of his powers he seemed to beyond the Latern Corp and the League i wish they did an episode with Mxy to see how he faired against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.