Black Adam Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Hope it hasnt been done, if not then lets get this going. BA from WW3 vs current Thor...who wins.

Batman-Prime
Thor 6/10

psycho gundam
idunno....current thor aint taking shit from anyone anymore, and he seems prone to embarrassing are favorite heroes.

The Great Galen
Yeah but BA did kind of solo and entire fleet of heroes...im undecided but Ill give the edge to BA. Im thinking BA's speed will pravail.

lordboo
current ftw ,hes using his mothers powers now(Ability to control all forces of nature)and he stood up to the destroyers Disintegration beam.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lordboo
current ftw ,hes using his mothers powers now(Ability to control all forces of nature)and he stood up to the destroyers Disintegration beam. oh shite! when did he do that! *foaming at the mouth*
what issue?(missed some)

Kutulu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh shite! when did he do that! *foaming at the mouth*
what issue?(missed some)

Thor #5

Tony Stark
The son of asgard FTW... I love BA he's my favorite DC character, but THOR is going to be too much for him.

THOR>BA 8/10

psycho gundam
wow. odinson for the obliteration

Bouboumaster
Odinson

guy222
thor

Larceny
Likely Thor depending on how well he deals with Adam's speed, otherwise it's a split.

Erik-Lensherr
Black Adam

Thorion
I think Thor takes a slight majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wonder if BA can use his powers against Thor like he did against the spectre's jawline.

SupremeMan
If you hadn't said WWIII I would have said a draw and one of the best and most even fights ever. I know we've seen current Thor trounce Iron-Man but we haven't seen what would happen if he had to take on almost everybody as BA did. I don't feel I've seen enough of Thor's feats and limits in the new JMS series yet to say for sure so I'll still say a draw. The new/ old 'not holding back anymore' Thor was powerful enough Stark hesitates to mess with him again even with help.

Larceny
Originally posted by SupremeMan
If you hadn't said WWIII I would have said a draw and one of the best and most even fights ever. I know we've seen current Thor trounce Iron-Man but we haven't seen what would happen if he had to take on almost everybody as BA did. I don't feel I've seen enough of Thor's feats and limits in the new JMS series yet to say for sure so I'll still say a draw. The new/ old 'not holding back anymore' Thor was powerful enough Stark hesitates to mess with him again even with help.

He took on and defeated the Destroyer, which imo, is very comparable to what Adam did during WW3 considering the power and history of the armor.

I think the fights about even though.

Gokurules
Thor almost has DBZ hair. He would win. Who's Black Adam?

Nod
Spamming.

Gokurules
Originally posted by Nod
Spamming.

Please don't we are debating comicz.

skyfather
Originally posted by Gokurules
Please don't we are debating comicz.

you're not,you're being stupid and annoying

Gokurules
Originally posted by skyfather
you're not,you're being stupid and annoying

confused? ehh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.