Hercules vs. Thunderbird (Exiles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
We all see Herc on here all the time, and everybody is familiar with his feats.

Thunderbird, the same Thunderbird that knocked out the Hulk, and punched a hole through the armor of a Full-Powered Galactus, has not had too much dedicated to him on here.

So, let's see what you guys think about a match-up with the Pince of Power.

guy222
t-bird ftw

Newjak
Hercules wins

King_Mungi
Since his return it seems Thunderbird has gotten weaker. Nocturne was getting the better of him quite easily when they trained.

Horrificus
Well, I'm talking about T-Bird at his peak. When he was a total monster, able to punch through the armor of Galactus.

hunbu04
look no offense to T-Bird but he is not even in the same league as hercules.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hunbu04
look no offense to T-Bird but he is not even in the same league as hercules. That is rediculous.

Horrificus
You can offend T-bird if ya want. I was just curious.
He did knock out the Hulk, and break the armor of Galactus.
And, since he was altered by Apocalypse, and by the look of his armor, chances are that he is partially made up of Celestial Technology.

King_Mungi
FYI, the Hulk that T-Bird fought was stated "was at a diminished strength, because he was seperated from Bruce Banner" and T-Bird had help from Shaman too shifty

Horrificus
i just read it. it didn't say he was at diminished strength.

what page?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Horrificus
i just read it. it didn't say he was at diminished strength.

what page?

States it in Exiles #16, not in Exiles #5-6 when the fight occurs

Horrificus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
States it in Exiles #16, not in Exiles #5-6 when the fight occurs
Yup, you are right. I just saw it.
Kudos...

Rhinoceros
FYI, the Hulk that T-Bird fought was stated "was at a diminished strength, because he was seperated from Bruce Banner" and T-Bird had help from Shaman too shifty

That's true, but he might have just been modest about it. And wasn't this a mindless Hulk? I still consider it as a pretty good feat. smile

Kutulu
Cracking Galactus' armor was a pretty big feat too, although alternate universe versions of Galactus seem to be weaker than their Prime MU-616 counterpart.

Tough to say... I'm undecided.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
That's true, but he might have just been modest about it. And wasn't this a mindless Hulk? I still consider it as a pretty good feat. smile

Apparently this Hulk got weaker, not like the typical 616 Mindless Hulk. It's still a good feat, but he also had help from Shaman too though. Shaman put Hulk in the ground temporally so T-Bird could recover and apparently casted a "daylight enchantment" that could calm Hulk.

Horrificus
And, the writers sure went to a lot of trouble making sure we knew how powerful THIS Galactus was, and that he is Full-Power, not like the Galactus' that have been beaten back in the past.

So, I don't think this feat showed be brushed off.

Hulk, Thing and Colossus were all pound on G pretty good, and nobody else as able to do it.

King_Mungi
Definetly, the Galactus feat is top-notch and it was the only time we saw a full-power T-Bird.

Horrificus
Definetly, the Galactus feat is top-notch and it was the only time we saw a full-power T-Bird.
It was actually a pretty cool scene. Very cool transformation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.