Better Leader: Thor or Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man is putting himself in a back up to Ms. Marvel in the new series.
Thor has experience as son of Asgard...basicly backing up Odin.

Oh i just bought a new Thor t-shirt. Pretty cool. Now with marvel soo hottt it draws lots of attention. On that note i also have a t with caps shield on it and an Xavier institute shirt. Oh i got a green lantern ring shirt too.

Cannonball:"I'll meet ya half way."

guy222
thor

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Wonder Man is putting himself in a back up to Ms. Marvel in the new series.
Thor has experience as son of Asgard...basicly backing up Odin.

Oh i just bought a new Thor t-shirt. Pretty cool. Now with marvel soo hottt it draws lots of attention. On that note i also have a t with caps shield on it and an Xavier institute shirt. Oh i got a green lantern ring shirt too.

Cannonball:"I'll meet ya half way." I have a Hulk shirt with him stomping the Fanstatic Four, Doc Samson, She-Hulk, Spiderman and Black Panther it Glows in the dark so off topic but Thor takes this.

skyfather
current versions?

iceman24567
Originally posted by skyfather
current versions? Unless stated otherwise its current versions.

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567
Unless stated otherwise its current versions.
wonder man struggled with she-ultron,thor beat the destroyer

Thorion
wonder man struggled with she-ultron,thor beat the destroyer

And what exactly does that have to do with who's the better leader?

Wonder Man
I think that Thor has the edge with the hammer cause he can lead from anywhere on the field. He could potentially be like a point that lines can pass through in an infinite amount.
I think Wondy would be great though cause he would be good at engaging the enemy head on.

Where is that Lucifer quote from?

Thorion
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I think that Thor has the edge with the hammer cause he can lead from anywhere on the field. He could potentially be like a point that lines can pass through in an infinite amount.
I think Wondy would be great though cause he would be good at engaging the enemy head on.

Where is that Lucifer quote from?

Lucifer. Issue 8, The House of Windowless Rooms.

skyfather
current versions?
nothing!!
didnt read the opening post.

iceman24567
nothing!!
didnt read the opening post. Didn't read the thread title either huh? stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Thor.........when not being such an ***. stick out tongue

skyfather
Originally posted by iceman24567
Didn't read the thread title either huh? stick out tongue
its hard to read when you're syldectic .

Wonder Man
Thor seems to be a bit above a leader actually...
Wonder Man seems to me to be like an ulterior source. Hidden somewhere within him may lie a centrifuge.

yetanothersock
This thread is retarded!

Barbarian Shams
GTFO sock, your presence is not welcome in this thread. Anyway, Thor is a better leader in my book, he seems to represent the warrior, the warrior can both fight and lead. Wonder Man seems to be more the soldier, the one who follows orders moreso than lead.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man is more of a free agent style.
Thor is more of the death in battle type.

Wonder Man
You know buddy if your looking for a retard look in a mirror. In case you aint realized it yet everyone has their own face.

Citizen V
Originally posted by yetanothersock
This thread is retarded!

Agreed.

Thor's got thousands of experience underneath his belt, he's lead an entire world (Asgard) effeciently, not to mention the fact he's lead Asgard's troops into war many a time. I'm pretty sure he's been Avengers Chairperson before aswell (IIRC) erm.

I don't think Wonder Man's ever done anything note-worthy when it comes to leadership.

Wonder Man
Lived beyond all known present day heros in guardians of the galaxy 616

they don't call him Hollywood cause he's an actor.

Wonder Man
Oh you know what the two of you should do. Keep doing what you do until you learn you don't have a say.

Citizen V
See, that counts for nothing because it's an alternate future.

So I still don't see how this is even a question, there's a landslide of leadership experience for Thor in comparison to Simon's huge lack of it.

Wonder Man
Was it an alternate...my bad.

Citizen V
Well, I think everything in the future's an alternate universe unless stated otherwise, but this particular one definetly is because Vance Astro comes back in time and changes the future by inspiring his younger self to become Justice.

Something like that.

Wonder Man
With Cap gone the subject does come up.
Just like this could be a Cap; Mr. Fantastic contest...
These two possible generals should be in line for it.

Wonder Man
Just found this pic...this is the T-shirt i was talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.