My Avengers vs. My Mutant Brotherhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Avengers:

Storm
Captain America
Invisible Woman
White Queen (Emma Frost)
Hulk

vs.

Magneto
Mystique
Classic Juggernaut (Okay, so he's not a mutant laughing )
Selene
Mr. Sinister

No prep

StylishSmurph
Brotherhood wins

batdude123
Originally posted by Rutog98
Avengers:

Storm
Captain America
Invisible Woman
White Queen (Emma Frost)
Hulk

vs.

Magneto
Mystique
Classic Juggernaut (Okay, so he's not a mutant laughing )
Selene
Mr. Sinister

No prep

Storm solos.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

skyfather
hood ftw

endrict
Originally posted by batdude123
Storm solos.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Ok there......Mr. 2DAMNLOUD!!!!

Wonder Man
Magneto ruptures a space cord and rips them all apart.

endrict
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Brotherhood wins

Rutog98
Avengers win.

Invisible Woman puts a force-field around Storm, Emma and herself. Storm can fly the trio while they are in the force-field with her winds while all three of them lash out against the opposition from behind the protection of the field.

Cap, who left his shield at home because Magneto is on the opposing team, battles Mystique in H-2-H combat while Hulk tackles Juggernaut to rip his helmet off.

Meanwhile, Storm rips at the opposing team with winds strong enough to strain Magneto's powers to the utmost. Magneto can probably take out Cap since he has no protection from Magneto's powers, but WWH is too strong for MAgneto to take out (especially in the short time he has) and the three women are safe from his powers behind Sue's force-field. Meanwhile, Sinister and Selene are being attacked by Ororo's elemental barrage and being overwhelmed by the superio psi of the White Queen.

Hulk only has to pull off Juggernaut's helmet and Emma telepathically puts the whammy on him turning him against his own team after she whallops Selene and Sinister. big grin

The Avengers win because they are offensively much more powerful and have a strong defense as well with Sue.

King Kandy
Couple of problems with that. First up is that Classic Juggernaut has an impenetrable force field, the second is that Sue's forcefields won't hold up to the Brotherhood.

Rutog98
1) The team has been able to get Classic Juggernaut's helmet off. While he has a force-field that protects him from harm, his helmet can be taken off.

2) The Brotherhood is not going to be able to just sit there and attack her force-field at full power. Storm and Emma is going to be giving them something to worry about and taking up their concentration so they will barely have any concentration left to muster a counter attack. Meanwhile Sue puts all of her concentration in maintaining the defense.

Rutog98
Now that I think of it, the 3 women can probably take on the Brotherhood on their own. I just threw in Hulk to keep Juggernaut busy and tear his helmet off. However, all three women will be airborn in Sue's force-field compliments of Storm's winds. Juggernaut and Mystique cannot fly and thus are not threats. Storm's offensive abilities are far more than Selene's and Sinister's defenses can handle and Magneto can only deal with her offensive power for a short time before he conks out. Meanwhile, Emma is using her unmatched TP in this fight to overwhelm everyone save Magneto and Juggernaut telepathically.

Magneto falls fast as he can only withstand Ororo's offensive powers for a short span of time and has nowhere near enough power to try and smash through Sue's force-field owing to virtually all of his power and concentration being expended on defense against Ororo. If he's not done by the time Selene and Sinister are knocked out of the fight, Emma then uses her TP against Magneto in concert with ORoro's elemental barrage and he falls instantly.

Now, the three women can work out how to get Juggernaut's helmet off so Emma can put the whammy on him while being safely in the air and Juggernauts unable to see them because of Storm's fog or Sue rendering them invisible. big grin

That's without Hulk. big grin

With Hulk, even if Juggernaut beats him, its not going to be without a price. Hulk will definately be able to take the helmet off and chuck it into deep space where Juggernaut will be unable to retrieve it.

guy222
Sinister

http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/671755/scan21.jpg

Metalmanx
...HAH! laughing

Brotherhood wins. no expression

My God, this truly is laughable. The hardest hitter on the Avengers side is probably Invisible Woman, and she still goes down hard. laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...HAH! laughing

Brotherhood wins. no expression

My God, this truly is laughable. The hardest hitter on the Avengers side is probably Invisible Woman, and she still goes down hard. laughing

Did you miss Emma Frost or the Hulk? confused.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Did you miss Emma Frost or the Hulk? confused.

No, I didn't. Emma can't do a damn thing to Magneto or Juggernaut. Hell, probably nothing to Selene either. And Hulk is taken care of by Juggernaut.

Soljer
No, I didn't. Emma can't do a damn thing to Magneto or Juggernaut. Hell, probably nothing to Selene either. And Hulk is taken care of by Juggernaut.

Maybe - but how exactly do you suppose invisible woman is going to one-up Emma or the Hulk in those regards?

ExodusCloak

I think he was refering to the "Invisible Women" being the Avengers hardest hitter statement. We have Emma, Hulk and Storm so I don't see how Sue fairs any better then the others.

And as much as I love the Black Queen and her the ridiculous amount of powers she possesses, Selenes track record with telepathy is horrendous. Selene's weakness is her mind and would get trounced by any Daniel Moonstar level psychic.(And this was back then when she wasn't as experienced.)

That said I think Sue would die as quickly as Emma, Capt and Storm here.

BTW Which version of the Hulk is this anyway. The one that shot Abomination or WWH?

Soljer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I think he was refering to the "Invisible Women" being the Avengers hardest hitter statement. We have Emma, Hulk and Storm so I don't see how Sue fairs any better then the others.

And as much as I love the Black Queen and her the ridiculous amount of powers she possesses, Selenes track record with telepathy is horrendous. Selene's weakness is her mind and would get trounced by any Daniel Moonstar level psychic.

That said I think Sue would die as quickly as Emma, Capt and Storm here.

BTW Which version of the Hulk is this anyway. The one that shot Abomination or WWH?

The one that shot abomination hasn't currently appeared on panel. Reading the comic, I believe it was supposed to be implied that what we were seeing was just a visual representation of what Samson thought took place. However, the actual perpetrator was KPACHAЯ

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Soljer
The one that shot abomination hasn't currently appeared on panel. Reading the comic, I believe it was supposed to be implied that what we were seeing was just a visual representation of what Samson thought took place. However, the actual perpetrator was KPACHAЯ

That's good to hear. I was starting to get worried that Marvel thought a Punisher version of the Hulk = Cool.

guy222
Mystique vs Wolverine
http://i105.imagethrust.com/t/886880/wolverine65dcp014.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/886881/wolverine65dcp015.jpg http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/886882/wolverine65dcp016.jpg http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/886883/wolverine65dcp017.jpg http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/886884/wolverine65dcp018.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/886885/wolverine65dcp019.jpg

llagrok
Storm solos

And wow, ***** shot him in the ****ing nose!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.