So do you know how you are seen at KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yetanothersock
This is how other forums and Digi see you all. Wrathful Dwarf does not see you as capable of interacting with trolls. I don't think you are that stupid.
This is great smile I'm going to have loads of fun here.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Here we have digi joining in mocking you with members of another forum.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Originally posted by Schecter
i know its a bit off topic, but why do they all come from the comic book versus forum? (besides the fact that the vs. forum is retarded and asinine in its very nature.)

I think you answered your own question.

wink

Seriously though, it's at a cross-section of characteristics that produce trolls:

Third, the comic book industry's average demographic is about 15 years old. Most GDF'ers, for example, probably average in the early to mid 20's. And there's older members of the vs. forum as well, but it's generally the younger high-school age ones that create the problems, whether it's socks/trolls or just general problems.
Originally posted by jaden101
totally agree with that...the only time i ever get brief glances of that forum is if i perform a search as it seems no matter what you search for you get threads from the comic book vs forum popping up...just today i briefly saw a post about the average density of the earth being 5500 and something kg per whatever...i'm presuming it has something to do with some sad person trying to proof that some pointless character can destroy the earth by a magical ultra fart or some such shit

iceman24567
Originally posted by yetanothersock
This is how other forums and Digi see you all. Wrathful Dwarf does not see you as capable of interacting with trolls. I don't think you are that stupid.
This is great smile I'm going to have loads of fun here.

Here we have digi joining in mocking you with members of another forum.

wink

Seriously though, it's at a cross-section of characteristics that produce trolls:

Third, the comic book industry's average demographic is about 15 years old. Most GDF'ers, for example, probably average in the early to mid 20's. And there's older members of the vs. forum as well, but it's generally the younger high-school age ones that create the problems, whether it's socks/trolls or just general problems.

Happy Dance

yetanothersock
Originally posted by iceman24567
Happy Dance

You get what he means here?

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Originally posted by Schecter
i know its a bit off topic, but why do they all come from the comic book versus forum? (besides the fact that the vs. forum is retarded and asinine in its very nature.)

wink

StylishSmurph
This would be the actual conversation:

Originally posted by jaden101
totally agree with that...the only time i ever get brief glances of that forum is if i perform a search as it seems no matter what you search for you get threads from the comic book vs forum popping up...just today i briefly saw a post about the average density of the earth being 5500 and something kg per whatever...i'm presuming it has something to do with some sad person trying to proof that some pointless character can destroy the earth by a magical ultra fart or some such shit Originally posted by DigiMark007
Which, of course, ignores the valid discussion and debate that occurs in the comic forums about a valid and entertaining hobby.

I don't mind admitting that a lot of trolls come from the vs. forum, because they do for the reasons Sym and I detailed above. But this is more than a bit undue. Originally posted by Robtard
He's probably right though, regarding the bit about the Earth's density and it coming up in the Comic Vs forum; it was also funny, the way he worded it. Originally posted by DigiMark007
It doesn't matter whether or not he was right (or funny, which I didn't think it was). It was an excuse to bash the forum unecessarily beyond the accurate observation made by Schecter.

Anyways, again, this isn't even half decent trolling.

Try to step it up a notch. I'm getting bored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.