Penguin vs Dick Tracey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Oswald Cobblepot has decided to rid himself of batman forever simply by relocating to whatevercitydicktraceyisin, toestablish himself as a crime lord. Can the penguin cement his name within the criminal underworld once again? Or will tracy prove to be as troublesome as the bat had been?

Muck101
bump

Gokurules
I like dick for this.

Nod
No one beats dick.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gokurules
I like this.

vin

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Nod
No one beats dick.

Yes and no.

DigiMark007
I've gotten in the habit of ignoring the "vs" in the titles anymore, so all I saw was "Penguin Dick"

Classic stuff.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I've gotten in the habit of ignoring the "vs" in the titles anymore, so all I saw was "Penguin Dick"

Classic stuff.

Reported for being a perv no expression

DigiMark007
I actually came in the thread because I figured I'd have to warn someone, then I was like "oh. My bad."

...and I was hoping there'd be pics.

embarrasment

Muck101
Originally posted by Nod
No one beats dick.

grey fox
Tracy fills Penguin full of lead.

"I'm on my way"

Faceman
Penguin can't take Dick.......

Muck101
Its not a hand to hand fight, mind you. The question was can tracy bring penguins criminal network down. Lets say this is after oswald has already established himself as a powerful boss, with all the assets he had in gotham.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.