Takion vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
DC's surfer basically agaisnt Thanos, should be a interesting one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Great Galen
DC's surfer basically agaisnt Thanos, should be a interesting one.
Takion is not DC's surfer. He's more like The Inbetweener. But really, This has been done and Takion Wins 10/10.

King Kandy
Thanos can probably beat DS, so he can beat Takion fairly easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos can probably beat DS, so he can beat Takion fairly easily.
LMAO. Thanos can't even beat Flash, Kyle and Captain atom. Takion did and wasn't even trying. Thanos can't push against the Universal/Multiversal power of the God wave. Takion sure did. He fell but he actually succeeded for a time where others had failed.

The Great Galen
Yeah I didnt realize how much of a spite thread this is, sorry no hard feelings to Thanos fans I just failed to realize Takions power...hmm I would do a Takion vs FP Tyrant match next I think, thats somewhat more even.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. Thanos can't even beat Flash, Kyle and Captain atom.
Yeah right. He would stomp them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah right. He would stomp them. Hell no. Thanos would not shit stomp Wally, Kyle and Captain Atom. Atom may get his ass kicked,but wally and kyle would work thanos.

King Kandy
Yeah they'd make him work for the win but he would still win.

The Great Galen
Wally would trap Thanos in the speedforce,Kyle and captain atom r overkill.

guy222
thanos

skyfather
ds fans really love to underestimate thanos.
thanos shits all over takion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by skyfather
ds fans really love to underestimate thanos.
thanos shits all over takion

Are you ok? THanos has NO feats to suggest he can defeat an opponent as powerful, versatile, and fast as Takion. NONE. Takion could literally Crush thanos if he expended half the energy he did to hold back the God Wave.

King Kandy
So Takion is above Skyfather now?

llagrok
Takion isn't nowhere near the inbetweener's power, nor is he as weak as the Surfer.

Thanos takes it, barely.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Takion isn't nowhere near the inbetweener's power, nor is he as weak as the Surfer.

Thanos takes it, barely.

So all you have to is give an example of how. You realize Takion is so fast that Thanos could never hit him. Also, Takion's power is enough to push back against the Full brunt of the Godwave. Something not even Shazam could do. Shazam>>Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So Takion is above Skyfather now?
UM he's always been an entity. And did you miss where Takion inherited Highfather's power as well as having his own?

King Kandy
Still no proof.

King Kandy
UM he's always been an entity. And did you miss where Takion inherited Highfather's power as well as having his own?
Okay, I can see where this is going. You're going to use this to claim DS is abstract level since he created Stayne, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443774.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay, I can see where this is going. You're going to use this to claim DS is abstract level since he created Stayne, right?

At this moment, I'm claiming the power lvls of Takion. Of course when DS created Stayne, he was in some kind of Giant cosmic form.

skyfather
Are you ok? THanos has NO feats to suggest he can defeat an opponent as powerful, versatile, and fast as Takion. NONE. Takion could literally Crush thanos if he expended half the energy he did to hold back the God Wave.
thanos didnt get crushed by members of the celestail who were been funneled power from the hotu?

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos didnt get crushed by members of the celestail who were been funneled power from the hotu?

Celestials are children of eternity.

The Godwave is as powerful as the source.

Source>>>>>>>>Eternity>>>>>>Celestials

King Kandy
No he means the Celestial Order. The guys who were tapping power from HOTU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he means the Celestial Order. The guys who were tapping power from HOTU.

Tapping power from the heart of the U is what? How much of it? all of it? a fraction? Thanos was tapping what? And I was unware that the Heart of the U was canon to the 616 thanos.

skyfather
Tapping power from the heart of the U is what? How much of it? all of it? a fraction? Thanos was tapping what? And I was unware that the Heart of the U was canon to the 616 thanos.

it canon, thanos even mentions becoming the most powerful being in our reality refering to pictures of the cosmic cube and infinity gauntlet

nvrbeenwthagirl
it canon, thanos even mentions becoming the most powerful being in our reality refering to pictures of the cosmic cube and infinity gauntlet No. Marvel has officially said that events SIMILIAR to the End have happened to 616 Thanos but haven't said what exactly happened. And YOu do realize that The End universe was an exact copy of the 616 so of course that thanos would have had the same experiences.

Thorion
Thanos would obliterate Atom, Kyle and Wally. He'd also beat Takion. Thanos 7/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thorion
Thanos would obliterate Atom, Kyle and Wally. He'd also beat Takion. Thanos 7/10.

LMAO. Becuz you say so. What happens if Kyle traps thanos in a bubble strong enough to hold a big bang? Or Beats Thanos like he did the AMazo who had the powers of every hero on earth? Or Flash steals thanos speed and kinetic energy and he can't move? What is Thanos going to do to takion exactly? Do you remember the fight takion and stayne had? She was pulling out all of the stops and couldn't best takion. Thanos doesn't have nearly the power, variety, or speed to pull a stayne so what makes you think he is going to beat takion? THanos has NEVER beaten an above the top tier.

Larceny
Um.... the end is canon. Thanos and Adam Warlock discussed it in the Thanos mini directly before Annihilation.

skyfather
Originally posted by Larceny
Um.... the end is canon. Thanos and Adam Warlock discussed it in the Thanos mini directly before Annihilation.
thumb up thanos#1 epiphany,were they also discuss the cosmic cube event,infinity gauntlet,war and crusade,also the destruction of regel-3 which thanos did with aid of mangog smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Um.... the end is canon. Thanos and Adam Warlock discussed it in the Thanos mini directly before Annihilation. The haters dont want to give Thanos credit becuz its more impressive than anything their favorite character has done and it drives them wild.

Gecko4lif
I should really get to reading the end

here is all the comics I have in my Yet to read folder
(in order of size)

- Forever people
- Thor (mostly consisting of the reigning)
- Orion (the complete series)
- Infinite crisis & tie ins (I need to reread it)
- Crisis on infinite earth (re-read)
- Annihilation conquest (it is so damn boring!)
- Forth world (complete series)
- Zero hour (including tie ins)
- underworld unleshed
- Our world at war
- Thanos & adam warlock (which consists of the infinity gauntlet, infinity crusad, the end, infinity abyss...etc)
- Age of apocalyspe (re-read)
- Dc one million
- Civil war (ALL OF IT)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I should really get to reading the end

here is all the comics I have in my Yet to read folder
(in order of size)

- Forever people
- Thor (mostly consisting of the reigning)
- Orion (the complete series)
- Infinite crisis & tie ins (I need to reread it)
- Crisis on infinite earth (re-read)
- Annihilation conquest (it is so damn boring!)
- Forth world (complete series)
- Zero hour (including tie ins)
- underworld unleshed
- Our world at war
- Thanos & adam warlock (which consists of the infinity gauntlet, infinity crusad, the end, infinity abyss...etc)
- Age of apocalyspe (re-read)
- Dc one million
- Civil war (ALL OF IT) If you arent into this it could take a long ass time.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you arent into this it could take a long ass time.
Everything I read and like i move to the loved it folder

The yet to read folder was WAY bigger a couple months ago

in my loved it folder i have

- Shadowpact
- annihilation (including tie ins)
- Countdown arena
- Countdown to infinite crisis
- Day of vengence
- OMAC project (R.I.P Kord)
- Seven soliders
- Sinestro corps
- Superman sacrifice
- Thor - vikings
- Villians united

And more

Bouboumaster
Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Everything I read and like i move to the loved it folder

The yet to read folder was WAY bigger a couple months ago

in my loved it folder i have

- Shadowpact
- annihilation (including tie ins)
- Countdown arena
- Countdown to infinite crisis
- Day of vengence
- OMAC project (R.I.P Kord)
- Seven soliders
- Sinestro corps
- Superman sacrifice
- Thor - vikings
- Villians united

And more I read comics and then I dont for a while other than countdown and some other current stuff. I can only read so much and then I need a break.

llagrok
By the looks of his respect thread, Takion wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
By the looks of his respect thread, Takion wins. Who has he really beaten though thats impressive?

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who has he really beaten though thats impressive?

He needs to beat someone to be impressive?

King Kandy
Celestials are children of eternity.

The Godwave is as powerful as the source.

Source>>>>>>>>Eternity>>>>>>Celestials
Wait hold on you just implied that Takion>Eternity.

llagrok
Wait hold on you just implied that Takion>Eternity.

No, just that Takion would be able to hold back Eternity for a second.

Which is ridiculous in its own right...

King Kandy
No well at the very least he implied that Takion>The celestials.

The Great Galen
So Takion can basically gesture Thanos into an black hole or summon either Drax or Hulk to put the beat down on him.

quanchi112
So Takion can basically gesture Thanos into an black hole or summon either Drax or Hulk to put the beat down on him. Thanos wins as Takion really has no impressive victories over badasses.

King Kandy
So Takion can basically gesture Thanos into an black hole or summon either Drax or Hulk to put the beat down on him.
What's the Hulk going to do to him?

quanchi112
What's the Hulk going to do to him? Since when was anyone allowed to summon anyone else to come to their aid in these battles. He chose the Hulk and Drax. laughing laughing laughing laughing

The Great Galen
Thanos doesnt have any feats under his own power to suggest he is capable of overcoming Takion..this guy is like the inbetweener, r u suggesting Thanos can take him.

quanchi112
Thanos doesnt have any feats under his own power to suggest he is capable of overcoming Takion..this guy is like the inbetweener, r u suggesting Thanos can take him. This guy is no inbetweener. Thanos beats down the Silver Surfer and Thor like nothings. Who has this guy beaten down?

King Kandy
What's the Hulk going to do to him?

quanchi112
Hulk is going to get another pimpslap.

The Great Galen
Flash, GL and Captain atom who combined r more then a threat then merely Thor and SS combined. Thanos couldnt not take those 3 guys, and even if he somehow did but a fluke PIS event he would literally be on his floor crawling.

quanchi112
Flash, GL and Captain atom who combined r more then a threat then merely Thor and SS combined. Thanos couldnt not take those 3 guys, and even if he somehow did but a fluke PIS event he would literally be on his floor crawling. Thor and the Surfer combined would be an animal. Thanos wins due to lack of feats by Takion.

The Great Galen
Takion is the living embodiment of the source, so basically he could do watever he pleases...hes basically the inbetweener.

Larceny
Takion is the living embodiment of the source, so basically he could do watever he pleases...hes basically the inbetweener.

no expression

quanchi112
Takion is the living embodiment of the source, so basically he could do watever he pleases...hes basically the inbetweener. roll eyes (sarcastic) So wrong on so many different levels.

The Great Galen
He is comparable to a FP Tyrant who under Thanos own admission would kill him effortlessly...so yeah.

Larceny
He is comparable to a FP Tyrant who under Thanos own admission would kill him effortlessly...so yeah.

Thanos never said that. erm

The Great Galen
Thanos knew he couldnt kill Tryant, he knew he would be killed if he tried going up agaisnt him.

quanchi112
He is comparable to a FP Tyrant who under Thanos own admission would kill him effortlessly...so yeah. Where do you come up with this stuff.

Hazsekswthurmom
Wouldn't the ability to manipulate anti-matter, be more than enough to put Thanos down?

The Great Galen
Yeah lol, I mean Takion has so many things over Thanos it isnt even funny. Hes faster, more durable, more versatile and more poweful...thanos doesnt have a prayer outside pleading with Takion to spare his life.

Larceny
Thanos knew he couldnt kill Tryant, he knew he would be killed if he tried going up agaisnt him.

Which doesn't have the slightest relation to "Tyrant can kill me effortlessly". erm

The Great Galen
He didnt say it but we all know wat the writer was basically implying.

Larceny
He didnt say it but we all know wat the writer was basically implying.

No, the writer wrote exactly what he implied. That Thanos is powerful enough to stand against Tyrant for a time, but a prolonged battle may take his life.

The Great Galen
I dunno know bout that, to me the writer was saying that Thanos could be done away with effortlessly if he confronted him.

Larceny
I dunno know bout that, to me the writer was saying that Thanos could be done away with effortlessly if he confronted him.

He did confront him. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion has an INFINITE amount of powers. There isn't anything he can't do with in his area of influence. HE can even step between the seconds of time. What in the world would Thanos be able to a guy who could step between seconds and release anti-matter into his dome before he can even make a move?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.