3 On 3 War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Okay so I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done before, so here r the teams.

Team 1: Superman, Darkseid, Yuga Khan

Team 2: Thor, Thanos. Odin

Which team prevails.

Inhuman
This will become another Thanos vs. DS thread erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Okay so I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done before, so here r the teams.

Team 1: Superman, Darkseid, Yuga Khan

Team 2: Thor, Thanos. Odin

Which team prevails.

Team 1. Yuga Khan could Solo team Two. Adding IN DS and Supers is over kill. Especially since DS can pretty much control whom ever he wants.

King Kandy
Team two wins at least 7/10.

The Great Galen
"This will become another Thanos vs. DS thread"

lol well if we r all fair and unbiased it doesn't have to.

King Kandy
We just need to look at this logically.

Thor>Superman
Thanos>DS
Odin>Yuga Khan

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy

Thor>Superman
Thanos>DS
Odin>Yuga Khan Or we can look at it correctly.
Thor< Superman
Thanos <Yuga Khan
Odin> Darkseid.
7/10 team 1

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thor>Superman
Thanos>DS
Odin>Yuga Khan
No. Thanos is only more durable than DS. Ds won't need to do that. Not when he can reality dump thanos. OR use his powers of the ALE To tell thanos to run into drax's fist.

Thor is more versatile. Too bad it means shit when he's speed blitzed.

Yugah Khan Is more powerful than Odin. He can manipulate the source's energies in ways Takion even can't. He's the most powerful God ever from that Dimension. THat is a tall feat. He blinks and destroys civilizations. Odin would be beaten just as if he were fighting galactus.

The Great Galen
Hmm the way I see it, Supes is more powerful then Thor based off feats while DS is above Thanos and could possibly even prevail over Odin. Yuga Khan vs Odin is interesting, since the last thread with these two was inconclusive.

King Kandy
Odin would beat Yuga Khan 10/10. I'm unsure how the other matches would go.

Inhuman
Originally posted by The Great Galen
DS is above Thanos and could possibly even prevail over Odin.

*Sigh* I knew it barker

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin would beat Yuga Khan 10/10. I'm unsure how the other matches would go.

LMAO. Yugah would chew Odin out for breakfast. Odin couldn't even put Thanos down in his own wrealm. Yugah Khan Came in and OWNED ALL of the new gods in thier own back yards. When has odin ever blinked and destroyed civilizations?

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. Yugah would chew Odin out for breakfast. Odin couldn't even put Thanos down in his own wrealm. Yugah Khan Came in and OWNED ALL of the new gods in thier own back yards. When has odin ever blinked and destroyed civilizations?
He sealed a billion billion people into mangog in the blink of an eye. That's more then just a civilization.

The Great Galen
Well in fairness to Odin he was holding back a lot agaisnt Thanos, otherwise he would have oneshotted him like he did to SS. Although Yugah looks comparable to Galactus in power....

nvrbeenwthagirl
He sealed a billion billion people into mangog in the blink of an eye. That's more then just a civilization.

Not when it's a civilization so advanced that they were able to shield themselves away from the rest of the entire Universe.

King Kandy
Actually Mangog's civilization was incredibly advanced as well.

Anyway, here's what will happen. Odin fights Yuga Khan, Thanos distracts DS and Superman and then Thor destroys both of them with his Godblast. Then they triple-team Yuga and destroy him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Mangog's civilization was incredibly advanced as well.

Anyway, here's what will happen. Odin fights Yuga Khan, Thanos distracts DS and Superman and then Thor destroys both of them with his Godblast. Then they triple-team Yuga and destroy him.

Superman speed blitzes Thor. DS flies up away from Thanos and Thanos gets irritated cuz he can't fly. DS Boom tubes thanos into a black hole while Yugah Works Odin over like a love slave. And when Has Thor EVER hit anyone as fast as Superman or DS with his God blast?

The Great Galen
The thing about that theory is that Thor and Thanos r to slow for supes speed. By the time thors hand is retracted backs to smash his hammer down Supes would already be behind him with a fist through his head. DS gestures Thanos away into either Squirrel girl or Drax and Yugha would duke it out with Odin.

King Kandy
Did you not read my statement? Thor wouldn't do anything. He just can drink lemonaide and unleash the Godblast. Thanos and Odin take care of everything else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you not read my statement? Thor wouldn't do anything. He just can drink lemonaide and unleash the Godblast. Thanos and Odin take care of everything else.

LMAO. I can't remember thanos ever beating One skyfather lvl being with out prep or a power item. Hell, I can't ever remember him beating a trans lvl being without a plot twist, etc. Thanos has no history of such. Odin gets his ass kicked.

King Kandy
Never said Thanos would beat DS and Superman. He just keeps them busy.

The Great Galen
Team 1 wins then?

King Kandy
No. Boy you haven't been paying attention have you?

guy222
team two ftw

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1

skyfather
team 2 ftw

Thorion
Yuga Khan doesn't have a single feat that would be in Odin's top twenty.
Odin beats Yuga, Thanos beats Darkseid and Thor beats Superman.

Utrigita
Yugah Khan is the most powerful of the Old Gods and the new gods too, he was capable of cutting the old gods off from the source itself and steam roll New Genesis.

And the new gods was said by Mister Miracle to create twisted universes whether is was a pocket dimension ore a hole universe I doesn't know but it still goes above what Odin has done so far IMO.

Btw mangog didn't he kill Odin in Thor #198???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.