No physical powers vs. Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so here we pit Characters who get a lot of credit for thier physical power and thus are over credited with thier other powers. I.E. Superman, Thanos, etc.

Pick Two guys to fight and they are deprived of thier Physical powers. No Speed, No strength, no Durability. They must use thier other powers in the fight. They can use them for shields, etc. And name the winner.

I'm going to start with the Obvious one.

Darkseid vs. Thanos

DS wins 10/10.

His powers are simply skyfather lvl when you take his durability and strength lvl out of the equation.

Inhuman
Thanos trained Gamora. He is a very skilled H2H fighter.
He wins this. DS sucks at H2h.

edit: didnt see that they use their other powers. Still give Thanos the majority. Smarter, better fighter, Plus DS OE hasnt been as effective as it used to.
Doubt DS could take a galactus leveling blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thanos trained Gamora. He is a very skilled H2H fighter.
He wins this. DS sucks at H2h.

edit: didnt see that they use their other powers. Still give Thanos the majority. Smarter, better fighter, Plus DS OE hasnt been as effective as it used to.
You do know why the OE wasn't as effective as it used to be right? It's very well known. That means for all purposes, the OE is back at full power. Oh and if you dont' think DS is a skilled fighter, you should check his fight with Orion out. P.S. Since when did thanos get a galactus lvl blast. Can you actually post a fight. And stop holding thanos's shorts.

Inhuman
Right so basically the winner is the character the person prefers better.
Like always.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right so basically the winner is the character the person prefers better.
Like always.
No. It's who ever has the better use of thier other powers.

I'll do another one.

Superman vs. Thor.

Without thier physical powers, Thor beats Superman 100/10.

So easy.

Inhuman
Batman vs. Cap no powers mmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman vs. Cap no powers mmm

Batman. He already doesn't have any powers.

Inhuman
One last note. 313smart

Lets use Galactus as an example.

-DS blasted a hungry Galactus. The result: Galactus was mostly unafected.

-Thanos blasted a well fed Galactus. The result: Big G was knocked back a good amount across the planet.

I dont care about what galactus did after these 2 events or Thanos & DS's past history vs. tougher foes. Im just using Galactus as an example because they have both confronted him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One last note. 313smart

Lets use Galactus as an example.

-DS blasted a hungry Galactus. The result: Galactus was mostly unafected.

-Thanos blasted a well fed Galactus. The result: Big G was knocked back a good amount across the planet.

I dont care about what galactus did after these 2 events or Thanos & DS's past history vs. tougher foes. Im just using Galactus as an example because they have both confronted him. YOu do realize that DS and Galactus have never met right? And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.
If that electric company shit is cannon then so is hunger.

And anyway you never proved that. It was total speculation on your part that he willed himself back. You even admitted it. You admitted that there is no proof of that. Are you going to keep lying about that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
If that electric company shit is cannon then so is hunger.

And anyway you never proved that. It was total speculation on your part that he willed himself back. You even admitted it. You admitted that there is no proof of that. Are you going to keep lying about that?

Are you dumb or what? Do not ****ing post to me anymore. Calling me a liar about artistic impression. Many others have also said that Galactus was being erased and willed himself back. YOu need to get a ****ing life. Really.

And as for the electric company, that is NOT a joint publishing venture. Sorry. marvel published the book whollly on it's own.

Priest
YOu do realize that DS and Galactus have never met right? And Galactus was erasing if you are using the NON Canon Hunger. He simply willed himself back.
Prove it.

King Kandy
Are you dumb or what? Do not ****ing post to me anymore. Calling me a liar about artistic impression. Many others have also said that Galactus was being erased and willed himself back. YOu need to get a ****ing life. Really.

And as for the electric company, that is NOT a joint publishing venture. Sorry. marvel published the book whollly on it's own.
Right but even if the whole forum agreed with you there's no real evidence. Just speculation based on Galactus being drawn weird. You admitted there was no proof but you keep saying there is. That's called lying. You know there's no proof but you deny it.

It was done with permision from the Electric company.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Prove it.

No, you prove that it wasn't working. How's that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right but even if the whole forum agreed with you there's no real evidence. Just speculation based on Galactus being drawn weird. You admitted there was no proof but you keep saying there is. That's called lying. You know there's no proof but you deny it.

It was done with permision from the Electric company.

Um, If Galactus is standing there, then we see him no more, but we do see the usual omega effect lines where he should be, then what the **** does that tell you?

And done with permission means only that. Unless it was jointly published, it is solely the property of marvel. Thus it is canon.

Priest
No, you prove that it wasn't working. How's that.
what the **** kind of statement is that?
There is nothing on pannel that stated that Galactus "willed himself back".. Stop making up shit no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
what the **** kind of statement is that?
There is nothing on pannel that stated that Galactus "willed himself back".. Stop making up shit no expression

Yeah there is. IT's called the art. He was there, He wasn't there. He was there again.

Iamgetting2u
Yeah there is. IT's called the art. He was there, He wasn't there. He was there again.

Are you ever not on here?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Iamgetting2u
Are you ever not on here?

No. My cell phone let's me be on when ever I feel like it. LMAO.

Priest
He never got erased. Hell the Silver Surfer survived it.
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg41ap3.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg42ch3.jpg
Now where does it say or imply that Galactus willed him self from being erased?

Iamgetting2u
No. My cell phone let's me be on when ever I feel like it. LMAO.

No, it doesn't. dur

nvrbeenwthagirl
He never got erased. Hell the Silver Surfer survived it.
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg41ap3.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dg42ch3.jpg
Now where does it say or imply that Galactus willed him self from being erased?

How can you argue against characters you know jack shit about? Surfer wasn't hit by the Omega effect. Fail.

And Big Was drawn the same exact way everyone else who is erased has been for 30 years. The fact that he talks about his power in comparison to DS, and yet how great DS power is, alludes that he willed himself back.

King Kandy
How can you argue against characters you know jack shit about? Surfer wasn't hit by the Omega effect. Fail.

And Big Was drawn the same exact way everyone else who is erased has been for 30 years. The fact that he talks about his power in comparison to DS, and yet how great DS power is, alludes that he willed himself back.
Not really... He blasted Galactus, Galactus looked like he was being blasted. Then he knocked him away. Nothing to it really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really... He blasted Galactus, Galactus looked like he was being blasted. Then he knocked him away. Nothing to it really.
No. Galactus looked like he was being erased. Which is always how the OE works. And I'm not alone in this. Many other posters have stuck thier heads in and said the same thing. IT's really up to interpretation. If you are a marvel wanker, you think the OE's had no effect. That would make Galactus an idiot then. Giving DS credit for his great power when his power had no effect at all. Or you are a Fair and balanced person who sees that the OE was working but Big G was just too much for it. And it's obvious that poeple dont' understand how the OE works. It's only a BFR power if DS chooses it to be. He knew he couldn't destroy Galactus. He even says he will hurl him from this dimension. Hell, Big G could have simply came back from an attempted BFr.

King Kandy
No. Galactus looked like he was being erased. Which is always how the OE works. And I'm not alone in this. Many other posters have stuck thier heads in and said the same thing. IT's really up to interpretation. If you are a marvel wanker, you think the OE's had no effect. That would make Galactus an idiot then. Giving DS credit for his great power when his power had no effect at all. Or you are a Fair and balanced person who sees that the OE was working but Big G was just too much for it. And it's obvious that poeple dont' understand how the OE works. It's only a BFR power if DS chooses it to be. He knew he couldn't destroy Galactus. He even says he will hurl him from this dimension. Hell, Big G could have simply came back from an attempted BFr.
Right. It's totally up for interpretation. But you continually state it as fact that Galactus was being erased. But even you, admit it was not so.

Inhuman
This was a well fed Galactus. Not Hungry like in "The Hunger".

http://i15.tinypic.com/7yhot9z.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right. It's totally up for interpretation. But you continually state it as fact that Galactus was being erased. But even you, admit it was not so.

The fact that Galactus is NOT shown in the scan to me, shows he was being erased. I don't see him standing there and the beams bounce off of him. I dont' see him deflecting them. And I do see him talking about DS great power. That is enough for me to know that the effect was working. Or GaLACTUS wouldn't have mentioend DS power.

Inhuman
The fact that Galactus is NOT shown in the scan to me, shows he was being erased. I don't see him standing there and the beams bounce off of him. I dont' see him deflecting them. And I do see him talking about DS great power. That is enough for me to know that the effect was working. Or GaLACTUS wouldn't have mentioend DS power.

Big has commented on surfer's power before too erm SO?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Big has commented on surfer's power before too erm SO?

Yes. This was after Big G had grown in power, and so had Surfer. IT's all comparable. The meeting between Big G and DS happened a Long time ago. before any of them had recieved any amps. DS hadn't absorbed the power of any pantheons. So um, Surfer was weaker at that point, and so was DS. They are all still relatively the same lvls in comparison with each other, which is what counts.

Doctor-Alvis
Cyclops vs Wolverine?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Cyclops vs Wolverine?

Clops

King Kandy
He sure looks like he's in the scan to me erm

He's just seering with energy.

King Kandy
Yes. This was after Big G had grown in power, and so had Surfer. IT's all comparable. The meeting between Big G and DS happened a Long time ago. before any of them had recieved any amps. DS hadn't absorbed the power of any pantheons. So um, Surfer was weaker at that point, and so was DS. They are all still relatively the same lvls in comparison with each other, which is what counts.
Since when had Galactus grown in power?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when had Galactus grown in power?

Since he went from a planetary threat to a Universal one.

King Kandy
Since he went from a planetary threat to a Universal one.
Uh huh... And when did this upgrade happen? He just got more involved then he was before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uh huh... And when did this upgrade happen? He just got more involved then he was before.

Characters grow more powerful over time. He went from a world eater to the brother of Eternity and Death. Or do you honestly think a being who can destroy three star systems while in his most weakened state is actually the same power lvl that got embarrassed by the Thing?

King Kandy
Yeah. He just uses his powers more now. He always had them. You think he was just sitting around one day and suddenly was like "OMG! I'm a universal threat now!" No. He just shows his true power now. He was always Eternity and Death's brother, you think they just decided to lie to everyone one day and claim they're related?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. He just uses his powers more now. He always had them. You think he was just sitting around one day and suddenly was like "OMG! I'm a universal threat now!" No. He just shows his true power now. He was always Eternity and Death's brother, you think they just decided to lie to everyone one day and claim they're related?

No. Fail. He would be an idiot to suddenly just start using his powers. Eternity grows in power as the 616 and the multiverse continues to expand. Death grows in power as more poeple are born and die. Galactus grows in power as he is thier brother and the balance of the two. I win.

llagrok
Thanos used ALL his powers to blast Galactus once and it "ruined his armor"

King Kandy
No. Fail. He would be an idiot to suddenly just start using his powers. Eternity grows in power as the 616 and the multiverse continues to expand. Death grows in power as more poeple are born and die. Galactus grows in power as he is thier brother and the balance of the two. I win.
Yeah the reason why he uses his powers now is that currently there's a lot more people who can pose a threat to him.

So basically you are saying that he grows in power because of some BS speculation on your part. Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah the reason why he uses his powers now is that currently there's a lot more people who can pose a threat to him.

So basically you are saying that he grows in power because of some BS speculation on your part. Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

No. You are looking like you are some kid throwing a tantrum and insulting becuz you can't refute what I said. Galactus is the Balance between Eternity and Death. SInce they both grown in power, thier balance would have to grow as well in order to what? Maintain the balance.

King Kandy
No not really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No not really.

laughing laughing laughing

That the best you got.

Scoobless
Ok so here we pit Characters who get a lot of credit for thier physical power and thus are over credited with thier other powers. I.E. Superman, Thanos, etc.

Pick Two guys to fight and they are deprived of thier Physical powers. No Speed, No strength, no Durability. They must use thier other powers in the fight. They can use them for shields, etc. And name the winner.

I'm going to start with the Obvious one.

Darkseid vs. Thanos

DS wins 10/10.

His powers are simply skyfather lvl when you take his durability and strength lvl out of the equation.

Taking away all durability/speed etc and leaving any decent kind of energy attack means that whoever fires first is going to win (unless they aren't the best aim)

Bullseye Vs almost anyone = Bullseye FTW

EkinEku
i don't know if the hunger is canon or not, but didn't darkseid use his mental powers to have the terrain almost stomp galactus out until silver surfer came to his aid?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Scoobless
Taking away all durability/speed etc and leaving any decent kind of energy attack means that whoever fires first is going to win (unless they aren't the best aim)

Bullseye Vs almost anyone = Bullseye FTW
People can use thier powers for shields, to blast back against Blast. Etc. There are plenty of characters who do not have uber speed, durability, strength who use thier powers to protect themselves. Bullseye would get his shit kicked in if he fought say firestar. She can disperse nearly any attack with her sheilds and she'd fry him.

King Kandy
laughing laughing laughing

That the best you got.
Yeah you said some stuff that wasn't true and I didn't feel the need to elaborate. Because it wasn't true and didn't deserve a response.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah you said some stuff that wasn't true and I didn't feel the need to elaborate. Because it wasn't true and didn't deserve a response.

LMAO. Cuz you say so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.