Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowser_%28Nintendo%29

4mfxfB7EuQ8

I just searched, and didn't see a Bowser thread here in the Respect Forum. How could anyone forget to make one about him?! sad

Anyhow, yeah. Respect the King Koopa here. He owns, especially in the latest Mario game, Galaxy. He's so badass in it.

y78lqHk6bic

I'm just glad they used bubbly text for him again instead of that ridiculous voice of his in Sunshine.

Neo Darkhalen
Come now he is the godfather of villains, and badass to end, I mean he has 8 children 7 that have vanished, no real mate and he likes to kidnap princesses, yeah Bowser is badass as well as confusing.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Come now he is the godfather of villains, and badass to end
Him and Ridley both. cool

I mean he has 8 children 7 that have vanished, no real mate and he likes to kidnap princesses
*somewhat disturbing thought*
Maybe he planned to use her as a mate?
Nah...

yeah Bowser is badass as well as confusing.
Well, I don't know about confusing.

I mean, what's confusing about him?

-----

On a side note, in that latest SE video shown on the Brawl/dojo website...

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea10.html

Bowser's shown holding a big gun of some sort in part of the video (most likely the same gun Wario used against poor Zelda when Kirby was shown rescuing Peach from Petey).
Pretty cool stuff.

Neo Darkhalen
As you know there are allot of loose ends to Bowser.

Ridley for Brawl, I thought I would sneak that in there, but yes respect the ultimate King of Koopas, who is A grade evil.

General Kaliero
I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago. Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Regal king, powerful magician, loving father, sportsman of all sorts. Plus he has a crush on Peach, and has to deal with inept minions at every turn. There's no way I couldn't love the big guy.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*somewhat disturbing thought*
Maybe he planned to use her as a mate?
Nah...

Why nah? We know he likes Peach, and sometimes I think there's no way she could possibly be kidnapped as often as she is unless she's willing, and maybe even helping. big grin

Lana
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago. Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Regal king, powerful magician, loving father, sportsman of all sorts. Plus he has a crush on Peach, and has to deal with inept minions at every turn. There's no way I couldn't love the big guy.

Why nah? We know he likes Peach, and sometimes I think there's no way she could possibly be kidnapped as often as she is unless she's willing, and maybe even helping. big grin

Oh, you know she is, that hussy.

(we discuss this waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often...)

Sol Valentine

I think that Peach is doing Bowser on the side. Hmm...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Lana

The shame of her, stringing that poor plumber along when it's obvious the big, manly spiked turtle has kidnapped her heart permanently.

(you say that like it's a bad thing)

Lana
The shame of her, stringing that poor plumber along when it's obvious the big, manly spiked turtle has kidnapped her heart permanently.

Mario's such a fool...

(nah, it's amusing. Though probably says a lot about our minds)

Sol Valentine
So we've all come to our conclusions about Peach, right?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
So we've all come to our conclusions about Peach, right?

What, that she has good taste?

Sol Valentine
That she's a ****.

General Kaliero
Nah, Peach is cool. And really brave for working towards interspecies relationships and a better atmosphere between the two Kingdoms. She just needs to learn to let go of that plumber.

Lana
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
That she's a ****.

No, she's just a girl who knows what she wants.

And how to get it.

Peach is awesome stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
As you know there are allot of loose ends to Bowser.
Oh, yeah. That's true.
Same goes for Ridley as well.

Meh. I guess Nintendo just never gives that much info on their villains, which is why they always have loose ends.

but yes respect the ultimate King of Koopas, who is A grade evil.
Indeed. cool

I was actually just thinking of making this a couple days ago.
Oh. I guess I saved you the trouble then. >.>

Bowser is one of my all-time favorite villains, because he's grown into such a great guy.

Ah yes.

Ya gotta love the loving father part about him, as shown in Super Mario Sunshine's ending. big grin

And yeah. Being a powerful magician in addition to his classic fire breath makes him Awesome with a capital A. yes

Hmm. Perhaps. I never thought of it that way...

Then again, Peach always seems to be willing to be rescued, regardless of how often she gets kidnapped.

xd

Heh...

In Super Mario 64, the only thing Mario got for recovering all the power stars and rescuing the princess from Bowser is a cake and a kiss on the nose.

I don't know about Mario, but I'd feel totally ripped off if I was him. sick

(nah, it's amusing. Though probably says a lot about our minds)
Indeed it does. stick out tongue

What, that she has good taste?
Pretty much.

Nah, Peach is cool. And really brave for working towards interspecies relationships and a better atmosphere between the two Kingdoms. She just needs to learn to let go of that plumber.
Yeah. I guess so >.>...

And how to get it.

Co-signed.

Sol Valentine

And how to get it.

So, she's like, a 'it' girl?

(God, I really need to learn how to word stuff)

General Kaliero
In Super Mario 64, the only thing Mario got for recovering all the power stars and rescuing the princess from Bowser is a cake and a kiss on the nose.

I don't know about Mario, but I'd feel totally ripped off if I was him. sick
Me too. After all those stars one definitely deserves to get it on.

Sol Valentine
They probably did.

ESB -1138
Me too. After all those stars one definitely deserves to get it on.

Considering that was what? His fifth, sixth time saving her?

General Kaliero
Something like that. I'd say she needs to learn to put out, but I think she likes Bowser more.

Ridley_Prime
I'd say she needs to learn to put out, but I think she likes Bowser more.
Hmm. Possibly...

She seems more shy when around Bowser than when around Mario, so maybe?

Neo Darkhalen

Since his 7 children have mysteriously vanished, I would not call him a loving father.

But you are right he is a real good villain who we know like, and image if he did rule the mushroom kingdom, I bet he would do a better job at protecting it then peach, provided he does not destroy it, one thing with Bowser is that even though there a some loose ends, he is a great villain who has shown many talents that we have grown on, I think Bowser is probably the greatest video game villain of all time, you cant beat a wining formula.

Ridley_Prime
Since his 7 children have mysteriously vanished, I would not call him a loving father.
Hmm. Yeah.
I guess that's true...

But as far as Bowser Jr. goes, Bowser's a loving father big grin (as shown in Super Mario Sunshine's ending as I said before).

"That's my boy! The royal koopa line is as strong as ever, but for now, let's just rest awhile."

xd

I think Bowser is probably the greatest video game villain of all time
Now that's debatable. stick out tongue

So many great villains out there in general... I don't think there really is a best one in particular. I do however, think Bowser ranks as one of the best, with ease. thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
Fair point.

ESB -1138
Bowser is one of the top video game villains but my favorite will have to be Wizeman the Wicked from the NiGHTS series.

EvilAngel
OMFG O.o I am NEVER EVER gonig to be curious about why these thread last so last again!!

General Kaliero
Oh come now, it's fun! big grin

EvilAngel
You're talking about a giant turtle having sex with a woman..... I can't even count so high as to how many things are wrong with that.....

General Kaliero
Originally posted by EvilAngel
You're talking about a giant turtle having sex with a woman..... I can't even count so high as to how many things are wrong with that.....

You could try, though, couldn't you? happy

Lana

We're also talking about characters from a video game series where the main character likes to get high on shrooms, there's a male dinosaur that lays eggs, and a transexual pink bird/dinosaur/thing that spits eggs at you.

I think Bowser and Peach hooking up is pretty tame in comparison stick out tongue

EvilAngel
figure of speech sweatdrop

Still, you guys & gals must get REALLY bored if you're resorting to that for a conversation stick out tongue

General Kaliero
figure of speech sweatdrop

Still, you guys & gals must get REALLY bored if you're resorting to that for a conversation stick out tongue

You seem to be under the assumption we don't enjoy talking about it. stick out tongue

EvilAngel
We're also talking about characters from a video game series where the main character likes to get high on shrooms, there's a male dinosaur that lays eggs, and a transexual pink bird/dinosaur/thing that spits eggs at you.

I think Bowser and Peach hooking up is pretty tame in comparison stick out tongue

Out of sheer curiosity, how do you know it's transexual?

And why is there an transexual dinosaur in a game for children anyway....

Never occured to me before how turly disturbing Mario games are.... I think the offspring of bowser is just Mario tripping out....

You seem to be under the assumption we don't enjoy talking about it. stick out tongue Yep, I am

General Kaliero
Out of sheer curiosity, how do you know it's transexual?

And why is there an transexual dinosaur in a game for children anyway....

Never occured to me before how turly disturbing Mario games are.... I think the offspring of bowser is just Mario tripping out....

Yep, I am

Simple on Birdo. Shi's a he in Japan, a she in America. Gets the operation each game on the way overseas.

EvilAngel
Simple on Birdo. Shi's a he in Japan, a she in America. Gets the operation each game on the way overseas.

Yeah but how many male Anime characters would pass for girls in US?

Ever loads of game characters, i played Kingdom Hearts before FF7. I thought Sephiroth was a girl before i heard him speak.

General Kaliero
Except NoA clearly insists that Birdo is a girl. NoJ on the other hand created Birdo as a guy, because in Japan crossdressing dudes are funny.

EvilAngel
Except NoA clearly insists that Birdo is a girl. NoJ on the other hand created Birdo as a guy, because in Japan crossdressing dudes are funny.

Okay so you guys have come up with, it's a drag queen in Japanese, got drunk on the boat, and went all the way?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Bowser is one of the top video game villains but my favorite will have to be Wizeman the Wicked from the NiGHTS series.
Hmm...

I'm not sure I even have a favorite villain. erm

Indeed...

You could say that. stick out tongue

NoA... did?

I didn't know that. Interesting...

Neo Darkhalen

Giant turtle, lizard, dragon creature wink

EvilAngel

That makes it sound worse.....

Neo Darkhalen
With 8 kids.

Ridley_Prime
Turtle sounds most accurate.

That makes it sound worse.....
big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough.

apoc001
Bowser's a strange fellow, breaking bricks with his butt, stealing princesses, and riding a clown-copter while throwing toys at Mario. Strange. So strange.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by apoc001
Bowser's a strange fellow, breaking bricks with his butt, stealing princesses, and riding a clown-copter while throwing toys at Mario. Strange. So strange.

But creative. So creative.

Neo Darkhalen
He can't get a drivers license, so what does he do, he outsources.

I mean how many video games villains, can boast about what Bowser has done, he seems to erect a castle every 30 mins or so, he would be very good as a contractor.

ESB -1138

I mean how many video games villains, can boast about what Bowser has done, he seems to erect a castle every 30 mins or so, he would be very good as a contractor.

Not really. I mean Mario was able to destroy one with just a broom.

Neo Darkhalen
Well, most builders lack quality in there work, I mean has Mario worked since being in the mushroom kingdom, now how is he paying of debts and the like, listen peach I need to borrow cash, or else the shrooms are going to be coming over.

Go do some work

Hmmmm....

*Secretly in a castle* so Bowser you kidnap the princess again, and I will save her, the town will see me as a hero and help me pay off the shrooms and the debts.

But Mario I want to be the hero this time

Shut-up a ya face, or else.

Yes sir...

Burning thought
why would Mario be afraid of Shrooms? he can just bounce on their heads and their gone

Neo Darkhalen
I was going to put the mafia, but then I thought, since he is Italian it may be a little offensive and stereo typical to put that down, and I thought I may insult someone, I should have just used mafia but still...

Burning thought
insult? the mafia i cant imagine would insult anyone, theres gangs and mafias in more countries than Italy, Italies are prob the most forgiving in comparison to Hard London Subway gangs and the Chinese and Korean gangs

Neo Darkhalen
Oh the Chinese are bad for gangs.
America
Britain
Russia
China
Italy
I guess you find it every where.

Burning thought
yes, you get gangs all over the place i imagine, but Britain or China i think is the worse, America likely bad but not quite so bad, its more spread out, having people in London, the City is like a maze in some areas.

Ridley_Prime
Heh. True. stick out tongue

I mean how many video games villains, can boast about what Bowser has done
Quite a few, I imagine.

he seems to erect a castle every 30 mins or so, he would be very good as a contractor.
I guess...

Well, most builders lack quality in there work, I mean has Mario worked since being in the mushroom kingdom, now how is he paying of debts and the like, listen peach I need to borrow cash, or else the shrooms are going to be coming over.

Go do some work

Hmmmm....

*Secretly in a castle* so Bowser you kidnap the princess again, and I will save her, the town will see me as a hero and help me pay off the shrooms and the debts.

But Mario I want to be the hero this time

Shut-up a ya face, or else.

Yes sir...
laughing

Originally posted by Burning thought
why would Mario be afraid of Shrooms? he can just bounce on their heads and their gone
True. laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh only on KMC, can you have this much fun exploiting mario and his dodgy debts, I bet he entered the mushroom world on purpose to escape the mafia, only to find they have connections underground, or in mushroom fields.

Burning thought
youll prob find out in one of the future games Bowser is a hitman hired by the Mafia

Neo Darkhalen
It's Luigi he's the snitch, no wonder he is nervous.

Ridley_Prime
Ahh only on KMC, can you have this much fun exploiting mario and his dodgy debts, I bet he entered the mushroom world on purpose to escape the mafia, only to find they have connections underground, or in mushroom fields.
Yep. Probably. laughing

It's Luigi he's the snitch, no wonder he is nervous.
xd

Neo Darkhalen
xd?

MadMel
kmc is nothing compared to what other boards say about mario...
one made up this completely BS theory about why mario is always shorter than his enemies in his 2d games...
the entire thing was about 3 kmc pages (not posts, whole freakin pages) long and in the end, it was closer to answering the meaning of life than it was to the mario question stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

Still it does not explain Mario's currency problem or why he tries to escape mafia dons and the like.

Poor Bowser probably had Quintin Tarintino in his castle for a whole day, because he was "disrespectful" to Mario.

Ridley_Prime
xd?
It's just another form of "lol".

Originally posted by MadMel
kmc is nothing compared to what other boards say about mario...
Indeed...

If only it were like that about Metroid too. shifty
Then again, it's not that big a series.

one made up this completely BS theory about why mario is always shorter than his enemies in his 2d games...
Heh. I've seen some people say some pretty stupid things about Mario himself... like that Mario shouldn't have been added to Brawl because he wears the colors red and blue which promote gang violence, and all sorts of crazy stuff. laughing out loud

the entire thing was about 3 kmc pages (not posts, whole freakin pages) long and in the end, it was closer to answering the meaning of life than it was to the mario question stick out tongue

Still it does not explain Mario's currency problem or why he tries to escape mafia dons and the like.
If anything, I don't think that'll ever get explained. stick out tongue

Poor Bowser probably had Quintin Tarintino in his castle for a whole day, because he was "disrespectful" to Mario.
xD

ESB -1138
Heh. I've seen some people say some pretty stupid things about Mario himself... like that Mario shouldn't have been added to Brawl because he wears the colors red and blue which promote gang violence, and all sorts of crazy stuff. laughing out loud

And his gloves are white; WHOOT! Red, white, & blue!! USA USA USA USA!!

MadMel
do they have a green/gold nintendo character? stick out tongue
oh wait, bowser evil face
green shell and a yellow/gold body big grin
so mario is american, and bowser's australian laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
Heh. Sounds like a good combination. stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
It's just another form of "lol".

Indeed...

If only it were like that about Metroid too. shifty
Then again, it's not that big a series.

If anything, I don't think that'll ever get explained. stick out tongue

xD

Same here, will we ever know?

laughing out loud

ESB -1138

Right and Mario (USA) can kick Bower's (Australia) @$$ any day of the week. big grin big grin

Ridley_Prime
Right and Mario (USA) can kick Bower's (Australia) @$$ any day of the week. big grin big grin
Yep, unless it's Super Smash Bros. (in general) you're talking about (especially Brawl). Mario won't be kicking any ass if/when Bowser grabs the Final Smash Ball and becomes Giga Bowser.

Also, I hope you weren't being racial with the U.S. and Australia thing. erm

Neo Darkhalen
Why can't we all get along...

MadMel
because thats the way the world works...humans can never (and likely will never) be able to be friends with eachother (on a large scale, that is) erm

Neo Darkhalen
True.

ESB -1138
That's why I suggested again and again that the USA nuke every other country 10+ times to be safe. If my plan goes through...it was nice knowing you MM.

MadMel
stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Obliterate and destroy.

Ridley_Prime
That's why I suggested again and again that the USA nuke every other country 10+ times to be safe. If my plan goes through...it was nice knowing you MM.
sad

Neo Darkhalen

Then If you do that you will destroy America, if you nuke Cuba then Florida will be obliterated, is that not where you live ESB?

ESB -1138
Then If you do that you will destroy America, if you nuke Cuba then Florida will be obliterated, is that not where you live ESB?

Cuba? That would be destroyed with a lighter and some gasoline.

Neo Darkhalen

laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
sick

Neo Darkhalen
Bad times.

Pyron_Knight
TL3TxRZBfyc

Dark-Jaxx
...How the hell was that even a real star? It was about the size of my high school and had land on it. It is lava in heat.

Morridini
If you look at the part after 22 sec u see what is the star, and what is the planet.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...How the hell was that even a real star? It was about the size of my high school and had land on it. It is lava in heat.

Size is all perspective.
You've had this problem before with the Mario throwing castle thing.
Fact is, they can't show planets as ginormous objects because then Bowser and Mario be ants by comparison. So it's just a perspective we're seeing.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It is lava in heat.

I wasn't aware lava could become sexually aroused. confused

Neo Darkhalen
Thats not a star or a planet thats his galaxy forming and what seems to be the sun.

General Kaliero
Guys, I'm not letting the previous argument get dragged in here.

Strictly respect thread material, or it will be closed. Which I really do not want to do, because obviously, I like Bowser.

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah because Bowser is badass.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Size is all perspective.
You've had this problem before with the Mario throwing castle thing.
Fact is, they can't show planets as ginormous objects because then Bowser and Mario be ants by comparison. So it's just a perspective we're seeing.
Hmm. Make sense to me.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I wasn't aware lava could become sexually aroused. confused
laughing out loud

Guys, I'm not letting the previous argument get dragged in here.

Strictly respect thread material, or it will be closed. Which I really do not want to do, because obviously, I like Bowser.
So this discussion happened before in the Super Mario Galaxy thread? Heh. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. It was amusing while it lasted though, but I guess I agree it shouldn't continue here.

Maybe I'll post vids of me owning with Bowser in Brawl when I get a better camera.

ESB -1138
The ultimate tea-bagging!!

Ridley_Prime
The ultimate tea-bagging!!
lol Nice! big grin It's been awhile since I've used Bowser's final smash, but I love that Toon Link ended up being the victim there. xp

ESB -1138
You can argue that Halo 3 is a better multiplayer game then Brawl but that right there proves that Brawl is the better game for tea-bagging.

Neo Darkhalen
giga tea bag.

JacopeX
Yeah! Bowser all the way! cool

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. big grin ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.