most hated anime character??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sleepy bones 94
so whats your most hated anime character? mine is bobobo off of the anime bobobobobobobo.i absolutley hate him! o yes did i forget to mention......BANANA! Happy Dance or how about BANANAS! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
Uchiha Sawsgay.

Black Adam
any harem lead,or any useless female character that's just there for eye candy.

This is anime so I can't really name them all.

Blax_Hydralisk
Post timeskip Hinata ermm

leonheartmm
team rocket

Sleepy bones 94
lol team rocket was really annoying. "team rocket blasting off again!"*twink*lol

SoylentBlue
They were cool until, like, the 3rd episode where it was kinda established that they were professional dumbsh*ts.

Hated...? Probably twats like Kira Yamato of Gundam SEED.

Kero_Co
Kira and Sasuke are definately battling for the number one spot.

King Kandy
Naruto. He annoys me way more then Sasuke.

Striding Cloud
Minami off of Dokuro-Chan. She always getting people in trouble or killed and acting innocent. And acting like she's so cool and assuming things and crap. I HATE HER!

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
Naruto. He annoys me way more then Sasuke. Believe it! laughing

Shervana
Sasuke freakn Uchiha! He is getting on my nerves!

Sleepy bones 94
why do you hate sauske HE KICKS ASS! Happy Dance (i like him because we are both emo smile)

SoylentBlue
I hate him because he kicks ass, as well as being an emofag. Isn't there some rule that bans those two traits from being in any single character?

Well, there SHOULD be.

Endless Mike
I'd name my most hated character but I'm afraid I would be flamed to death

grey fox
Sasuke is annoying because he's an idiot.

A BIG idiot.

His two main aims are to revive his clan and kill itachi. Logically it'd be better to become the best Shinobi he could , reproduce and THEN kill Itachi. Sasuke also seems to ignore the fact that to repopulate his clan he'd need to have LOTS of sex with several females.

Instead he learns ONE vaguely decent attack Jutsu and then goes ape-shit when his Brother arrives.

Tool.

Kero_Co
Why I hate sasuke:
1. At this point, he's way too strong
2. Kishimoto is a Sasuke fangirl, might as well change the title to Sasuke.
3. Late Night Training Sessions with Orochimaru.
4. Shirt is open, easy for orochimaru to slip his hand in.
5. Sasuke literally has snakes coming out the wazoo.
6. Completely blows off Sakura for Orochimaru
7.Angst, too much angst. Really, IMO, Kurapica is Sasuke done right.
8. I hate my brother, so I'm going to become just like him.
Really, most of that comes from, as fox says, Sasuke being and idiot. Even if he kills Itachi, itachi still wins out because Sasuke became what he wanted him to become, and did what he wanted him to do.

Katt
Keiichi Morisato from Ah! My Goddess.

Hidden Lotus
sasgay of course is one.
then theres fukin freeza from DBZ
how can a damn 4 ft purple alien thingy with a damn voice that sounds like a little kid trying to be tough totally pwn many opponents? GAY!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Is it Goku?

iceman24567
I only hate two characters to be honest Naruto for being the second most annoying animated character ever and Goku for being so stupid.

EvilAngel

PM it to me big grin

Let's see i hate loads, though i don't get what the big deal is about Sasuke. Can't help but thing a few people just said it and now loads of people are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Hated most of all:

Aizen - He's doing the really annoying thing were he's sending in all the flunkies to die, whne if he got off his ass and killed a few people he'd have an open field.

Itachi - I used to like him, but from the latest manga, he's just be a complete moron, Sasuke has killed Orochimaru and he's underestimating him, I hate it when the good baddies make the annoying mistakes like that

Goku - He's and Idiot, Dense, Overhyped, Raved about, Annoying, Loud in the none-funny way. Nuff said

Kero_Co
If Aizen becomes a Naraku rip(another one I can't stand), I'm sure I'll boost him up there too. I'm not up to date on my Bleach.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Is it Goku?

No

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh.. yes it is!

Endless Mike
No it's not. It's a female character

Black Adam

Faye valentine? maybe Sakura?

pm it me.

SoylentBlue
I gave my summary on why I hate Sasuke. No Bandwagon for Soylent. sad

Mairuzu
Jakotsu from Inuyasha, one of the band of seven........ the gay one blink

grey fox
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Why I hate sasuke:
1. At this point, he's way too strong
2. Kishimoto is a Sasuke fangirl, might as well change the title to Sasuke.
3. Late Night Training Sessions with Orochimaru.
4. Shirt is open, easy for orochimaru to slip his hand in.
5. Sasuke literally has snakes coming out the wazoo.
6. Completely blows off Sakura for Orochimaru
7.Angst, too much angst. Really, IMO, Kurapica is Sasuke done right.
8. I hate my brother, so I'm going to become just like him.
Really, most of that comes from, as fox says, Sasuke being and idiot. Even if he kills Itachi, itachi still wins out because Sasuke became what he wanted him to become, and did what he wanted him to do.

Give the man a dollah !

Also, every one of Shippudens Sasuke battles ends up with Sasgay winning on a cheap technicality or just outright ignoring the mangas predetermined rules.

EvilAngel

what Anime??

someone you think you'll get flamed for......the only female character that remotely popular is Hinata, but i don't think she's a favourite on here

PM it me!! pweez!

Csdabest
every character in Inyuasha. I hate trhe nanime cuz they didnt finish it.

Stealth
Kazuki from Dragonaut the Resonance...

Kento
Hmm most hated anime character...never thought about it. Gohan, Uusopp, Mokuren, Karin, Sasuke...probably one of them at least that I can think of at the moment I know there are others but I can't seem to remember whom.

Neo Darkhalen
Garlic Jr. so damn annoying.

grey fox
Kain is worthless.

Useless in H2H, Useless in Ninjutsu, Useless in Genjetsu. Hell she's even Useless as Cheesecake.

Kishimoto = thumb down

Symmetric Chaos
Haruhi. Love her as a character, hate her as a person (hope that doesn't sound too weird)

SelphieT
Kagome from InuYasha. I really can't stand her, seems like all she does is complain and sulk to herself about Inuyasha all the time.

grey fox
Isn't some of that Justified though ?

I mean he is a bit of a dick, and the whole 'Holy shit I've been thrown back in time, may never get home, evil demons everywhere, reincarnated Preistess' thing can get to a teenager.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Isn't some of that Justified though ?

I mean he is a bit of a dick, and the whole 'Holy shit I've been thrown back in time, may never get home, evil demons everywhere, reincarnated Preistess' thing can get to a teenager.

Considering that it's really her choice to stay one could argue that she's just trying to be unhappy.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by iceman24567
I only hate two characters to be honest Naruto for being the second most annoying animated character ever and Goku for being so stupid.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Goku - He's and Idiot, Dense, Overhyped, Raved about, Annoying, Loud in the none-funny way. Nuff said

Fail x 2. no expression

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Fail x 2. no expression

lol, it's my opinion, you fail

Symmetric Chaos
Fail x 2. no expression

Racist. You just like Goku because he's Aryan.

MelloDraMattIc
My most hated charaters are those buxom chicks in anime who wear like, five inches' worth of fabric, and are all "oops, I fell" when their boobs/butt shows and can't do a single thing and are about as smart as a muffin. It's tottally degrading, not only to women, but to the entire show in general having a girl like that on it. We need better anime role models....
-_-.......

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

But I'm black. dur

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MelloDraMattIc
My most hated charaters are those buxom chicks in anime who wear like, five inches' worth of fabric, and are all "oops, I fell" when their boobs/butt shows and can't do a single thing and are about as smart as a muffin. It's tottally degrading, not only to women, but to the entire show in general having a girl like that on it. We need better anime role models....
-_-.......

My God, you're so wrong. no expression

MelloDraMattIc

Wrong? How Am I wrong?

EvilAngel
Only wrong in some Animes. Though there are many animes with given things.

Black Adam
We need better anime role models....
-_-.......

Good luck with that. I can count on one hand the number of female characters I know that don't fall into those categories mentioned..and one of them is a crime boss.

No he's not. Enjoy your useless moeblobs.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Black Adam
Good luck with that. I can count on one hand the number of female characters I know that don't fall into those categories mentioned..and one of them is a crime boss.

Haruhi
Nagato
Integra
Seras
Saaya
Ed
Excel
Tsunade
Winry
The Major (from GitS don't remember her name)
Henrietta
Elsa

You've got some weird hands buddy.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Black Adam
No he's not. Enjoy your useless moeblobs.

I think she's a she.

'We Need better Anime role models'

Blax_Hydralisk
MzQnqRHScT8

MelloDraMattIc
Haruhi
Nagato
Integra
Seras
Saaya
Ed
Excel
Tsunade
Winry
Henrietta
Elsa

You see, those girls actually DO something. They're actually strong women that can empower young girls into doing something that isn't usually seen as feminine. The girls I'm talking about are the ones who are stupid and embarass females.
As for my gender..........it's not important.
What is important is the fact that there are anime girls out there that are just plain embarassing and make me not want to watch that anime....plus a lot of friends of mine (some of whom are *gasp!* female) agree with me that anime is full of fanservice without brains nowadays.
(What's with the last part? I don't get it.)

MelloDraMattIc
I think she's a she.

'We Need better Anime role models'

I mean society and humankind as a whole.....

chickenlover98

and im jewish eek! i still love goku. and you phail thumb down

SoylentBlue

Excel

Borderline case.

EvilAngel
I mean society and humankind as a whole.....

I know what you meant, but the context of your words make me think you're a girl, or am i wrong?

Neo Darkhalen
Garlic Jr.

grey fox
Haruhi
Nagato
Integra
Seras
Saaya
Ed
Excel
Tsunade
Winry
Henrietta
Elsa

laughing

Haruhi, Seras, Tsunade, Excel and to some extent Integra need to be removed from that List.

MelloDraMattIc
I know what you meant, but the context of your words make me think you're a girl, or am i wrong?

Hmmmm.......when you put it that way.....
Well, my gender doesn't matter....

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

Haruhi, Seras, Tsunade, Excel and to some extent Integra need to be removed from that List.

The request was for string female characters. Maybe they're terrible terrible role models but they strong characters.

grey fox
The request was for string female characters. Maybe they're terrible terrible role models but they strong characters.

Well...their physichally powerful. But everything else their either insane, bloodlusty, or just cheesecake.

Symmetric Chaos
Well...their physichally powerful. But everything else their either insane, bloodlusty, or just cheesecake.

Well this started with:
My most hated charaters are those buxom chicks in anime who wear like, five inches' worth of fabric, and are all "oops, I fell" when their boobs/butt shows and can't do a single thing and are about as smart as a muffin.

All of them are intelligent, nonsexual, forceful (in terms of personality) or snappy dressers. (except mayeb Excel)

grey fox
nonsexual

Bullshit !

Blax_Hydralisk
Tsunade practically oozes sekz mane.

MelloDraMattIc
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Tsunade practically oozes sekz mane.

Dude, she's like, fifty. And she isn' t the BEST role model for girls, 'cause she uses her jutsu to look younger....that's kinda....shallow....

EvilAngel
Hmmmm.......when you put it that way.....
Well, my gender doesn't matter....

So, that means i'm right? stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Bullshit !

Not my use of the word "or" rather than "and"

grey fox
Bullshit !

Add Haruhi who practically molests Mikuru and Seras/Integra whom are not only drawn by a hentai artist but have that whole 'Licking scene' in volume 4.....

Symmetric Chaos
Add Haruhi who practically molests Mikuru and Seras/Integra whom are not only drawn by a hentai artist but have that whole 'Licking scene' in volume 4.....

laughing out loud

And yet are nonetheless not bimbos.

MelloDraMattIc

Well, if Hellsing is drawn by a hentai artist, then that explains a lot...
....'licking scene?' I don't read the manga, so I don't know what you're talking about...but this has become waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off topic.............................
And I will still not say if I am a girl/boy XP.
Just as Gerard Way said....
".......and never let them take you alive..."
(Too lazy to type out whole quote)

(((_-
heheheheheheheheheh.....emokid....

Symmetric Chaos
....'licking scene?' I don't read the manga, so I don't know what you're talking about...but this has become waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off topic.............................

(((_-

There's a scene in the manga where Integra offers Seras blood from her finger. The style is even more sexual than usual for Hellsing.

You're a girl or you're a boy under the age of 16. No one else would ever say "waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off topic."

chickenlover98

(((_-

and girls dont usually say emo, so id say ur around 15-16 and a guy. I WIN. HA!

MelloDraMattIc
........................-_-..........
What did I just say!?
WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!?!?!?!?!?!!
I AM NOT ANSWERING THOSE!!!!!!!!!
(I just did....touche...)

King Kandy
Originally posted by chickenlover98
and girls dont usually say emo,
??? I know a lot of girls who say emo.

Blax_Hydralisk
As do I.

Quincy
Why are you looking for role models in animated characters?

Tsunade is the sex.

Sasuke is the biggest ***** of them all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Quincy
Why are you looking for role models in animated characters?

Real people suck.

MelloDraMattIc
Real people suck.

True.
And what's with all these people liking Tsunade?
She's a compulsive gambler, She's shallow (as before-mentioned by me), she can't make up her mind about which side she's on (until she decided to be Hokage), and her necklace kills whoever it touches!!!!
(either that, or her kiss).
I'm done with my rant now.

Accel
There's a difference between liking someone as a character and liking them as a person.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Accel
There's a difference between liking someone as a character and liking them as a person.

I made that distinction already disgust

Accel
Yeah, but it sounds better when I say it.

psycho gundam
face it, women in anime = some nerds fantasy/plaything

Akuma Killer
Sasuke and ryuho

Rajendra
I definitely hate team rocket too.they are over acting.

Linkinpark200
i think Naruto cause Sasuke is what made me watch the show.

hellslinger
i go wit sleepy i hate bobobo he is so annoyin and i find team rocket rather funny.

Ra˙ne
Kuwabara gets on my nerves lol bigwhack

Phoenix3068
I know this has been dead for 4 years but...

Dragonaut - Prince Azim (because of him, my two favorite characters died; then they had the nerve to bring him back in the "not really part of the show" episodes.)

Gurren Lagann - I'll be bashed on perhaps but.. Yoko. She felt very loose to me. Didn't like it.

T-Wrecks
I've said once (more like every time I mention Evangelion) and I'll say it again: Shinji Ikari. Worst character in all of fiction. I have never seen another character that makes me hate a series so much as him. He's just so unbelievably g@y, whiny, stupid, annoying and completely worthless. Most of the characters in Eva are unlikable, but he just takes the shit cake and vomits all over it. This web comic is the perfect example of how g@y Shinji is: http://www.screwattack.com/news/saturday-strips-vol49/images/2481866

It's funny because it's 100% true. The worst part is, that at the end of the series (or at least End of Eva) Shinji is like the only person who doesn't die. The one person who should have died within the first 5 minutes of the show, is the sole survivor. That is the greatest injustice in history. It should have ended with Misato beating him death with a bible and then flying off into space to have crazy "fan-service" adventures on other planets. F**k Shinji Ikari.

Q99
To be fair, he's also thrown into life and death combat situations initially without training, is made to almost kill his best friend (after initially starting out with no friends), and gets mindrapped. Plus the crappy childhood. And no psychistrist within 500 miles.

wakkawakkawakka
Why haven't I seen this show sooner. Oh and I really can't think of a most hated character in anime. A ton of characters in anime annoy me so it's dificult to find one:

Oh...wait does Griffith from Berserk count?

T-Wrecks
Originally posted by Q99
To be fair, he's also thrown into life and death combat situations initially without training, is made to almost kill his best friend (after initially starting out with no friends), and gets mindrapped. Plus the crappy childhood. And no psychistrist within 500 miles.

My childhood was just as bad, if not worse (raised by two heroine addicts who eventually killed them selves in my grandma's car) and I turned out just fine. Hell, my parents left me alone with my aunt so they could make a last ditch effort at wealth and ran off to Vegas plus my dad went to prison for several years, but I can tell you that if my dad came to me in middle school and said I got to save the world in a giant robot, work with two hot girls my own age and live with an older hot chick who is obsessed with fan service, I think I'd have been fine with it. I'll give you the no training thing, but that was only the first episode, he got plenty of training after that and he put the same amount of enthusiasm and care into it as an illegal immigrant puts into making your big mac (maybe even less since they actually care about their jobs). Daddy issues of not, he needed to grow a pair of goddamn balls or kill him self. Seriously, it's not like they actually needed him, after all he didn't save the world, he pretty much killed everyone and then left a giant Rei corps lying around after he throws his hundredth emo tantrum. Even Simon manned up after his little ***** fit and he became a better character for it. Shinji can lick the hairiest part of my ass, which is all of it!

Arsenal
Dragon Ball Z - Chi-Chi, Goten, Gotenks, Kid Trunks, The Great Saiyaman
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ - Elpeo Ple
Naruto - Sakura Haruno
Pokemon - Ash, Misty

Supra
Chi Chi has got to be the worst.

JayDaDon
Who growing up didn't want Chi chi to just die in a horrible accident?

TheTyrant
I have a couple.

Gilgamesh (Fate series), Nagato (Naruto), Griffith/Femto (Berserk), Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari series), Edward (Cowboy Bebop), Goku (Dragon Ball), Simon (TTGL), Uchiha Obito (Naruto).

NemeBro
Griffith is swag incarnate, you're just jelly.

Nephthys
Rapists can't be swag.

Based
Ikari Shinji.

Zack Fair
thumb up

That ACDC Chick
Fushimi Saruhiko from Project K

ares834
Originally posted by Based
Ikari Shinji.

mmm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/04/top-25-greatest-anime-characters?page=5

biscuits

SSJGGogeta
Probably Sakura Haruno. My favorite is Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo. thumb up

DarkRaiden
Naruto. Hands down. Only person worse than No good Tsuna from Hitman Reborn (without the flame powerups and stuff)

Based
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Naruto. Hands down.

thumb up

chasedown
Naruto im his early days def used to piss me off. Hes grown up since then. His progression is what makes him my fav character now

therapist1
Sakura Haruno. And actually, all of the Naruto girls. The creator may as well have left female characters out like how Tolkien did in Lord of the Rings. No characters are better than shitty characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.