what would it take for you to kill yourself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sleepy bones 94
what would have to happen to you to push you so far that you wind up killing yourself?deatho yes have i forgot to mention how can live get you down when....... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance YOU HAVE DANCING BANANAS!

Wålshy
voices in my head tell me to kill myself

Happy Dance

Because I can

Discos
erm, killing yourself is such a cheap ass and cowardly way to go. My friend killed himself about 1 month ago and it totally ruined everythingin the run up to xmas.

His mother works for my mum and that screwed things up.

His friends were just devatated, I was at ther funeral and I couldnt watch them carry out one of their friends in a frickin box.

It is believed he did it because he was high on drugs and alcohol + he supposidly caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

Discos - Don't think dancing bananas will do (this time)

FoxMeister
If i was ever to be in a situation that i really should (barely ever) i would do something awesome like jump from a plane. I never sky dived and it would be a thrill. Or mabye i should just go skydiving mmm

Rogue Jedi
indeed, go out in style.

Impediment
The death of my child. Without her, life is meaning less and I'd just as well eat a bullet.

Nod
Originally posted by Impediment
The death of my child. Without her, life is meaning less and I'd just as well eat a bullet. What about your wife or girlfriend?

Impediment
Originally posted by Nod
What about your wife or girlfriend?

She'd probably do it before I would.

Discos
I would kill myself if it was to save a loved one. like my parents, sister or if i ever had children.

I am iffy about a wife or girlfriend

SoylentBlue
I dun think I'd be able to (read: have the balls to) kill myself. Ever.

Then again, a good enough reason to do so hasn't yet presented itself to me.

Maybe a climactic swordfight involving me and some greater evil, that surely would end with my death....but only if I get to kill the other b*stard in the process, too. mmm

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sleepy bones 94
what would have to happen to you to push you so far that you wind up killing yourself?

Nothing at all. I'm prone to do it right now in fact.

Nod
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Nothing at all. I'm prone to do it right now in fact. Don't let us stop you.

Furion
If Uwe Boll made A Halo movie and A Metal Gear Movie.

hang

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Nod
Don't let us stop you.

I'll wait a few years

charleestokie
Think people have the wrong idea about it completely.

They think it's 'cowardly' ?

People don't know sh*t about the place you have to be in to want to kill yourself. It aint pretty let me tell you that.

I think losing someone close to me like my best friend or brothers. But dont know if that would be enough. Once you've been to a really dark place you try your hardest to never go back there so don't think I ever would!!

Nod
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I'll wait a few years Can you speed it up a bit?

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Nod
Can you speed it up a bit?

I'll think about it

FoxMeister
Your nice Nod... naaaat

Wålshy
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Your nice Nod... naaaat its because hes english!

FoxMeister

Wålshy
so your where now?

FoxMeister
Bristol...

NOT FAR FROM WALES

Bicnarok

AbnormalButSane
If I were to die a slow and painful death (and that were certain), I'd rather get it over with. srug

Reverend Axel
Strange. I would've expected all the posts to be "I'd kill myself If Axel stopped posting".

mmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Strange. I would've expected all the posts to be "I'd kill myself If Axel stopped posting".

mmm dont even KID about that. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.