Venom (Eddie) vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
This is spider-man evolved taking on Venom (Eddie), fight takes place in downtown NYC....who wins?

darth hobbit
Evolved Spidey beats Eddie pretty good. IMO

Evolved Spidey 8/10 IMO

BUSTER1
It depends- how strong is Venom?? In the official rating he's meant to be 11tons but he always seemed to be at least twice as strong as Classic Spidey who was 10 ton strength. Ireckon going by how he used to out strength Siderman by a mile that he was at least 25ton in strength. If that is the case i say 6/10 in Venom's favour

darth hobbit
Originally posted by BUSTER1
It depends- how strong is Venom?? In the official rating he's meant to be 11tons but he always seemed to be at least twice as strong as Classic Spidey who was 10 ton strength. Ireckon going by how he used to out strength Siderman by a mile that he was at least 25ton in strength. If that is the case i say 6/10 in Venom's favour How do you figure that?

After Peter's evolution he was elevated to a 25 ton status and was much much faster than he'd ever been before.

And he use to beat Venom all the time the way he was before so having AT LEAST equal strength and much faster reaction time along with the stingers and other developments he gained I can't really see how Eddie would be much of a problem for him anymore.

endrict
Originally posted by darth hobbit
Evolved Spidey beats Eddie pretty good. IMO

Evolved Spidey 8/10 IMO

BUSTER1
Originally posted by darth hobbit
How do you figure that?

After Peter's evolution he was elevated to a 25 ton status and was much much faster than he'd ever been before.

And he use to beat Venom all the time the way he was before so having AT LEAST equal strength and much faster reaction time along with the stingers and other developments he gained I can't really see how Eddie would be much of a problem for him anymore. [/QUOTE

At Classic level Spiderman always used to get beat, whenever he fought Venom. He usually needed help to win. Remember Venom doesn't trigger his Spider Sense and he had speed comparative to Spidey's , at least before his recent upgrades. At Spiderman' s classic level i would give Venom 9/10 at least, based on what i've seen in the fights between the 2. Current Spidey i stick to my guns- 6/10 in Venoms favour, due to the Spidersense immunity, and the fact that that immunity negates Peter's increase in reflex speed, as that is linked to his Spidersense

spidey-dude
been done a million times

Rhinoceros
What's Spider-man going to do? Punch him? Like that was any use in the past. Spider-man ain't stronger, more durable nor do his stingers do him any good. He's a bit faster though.
I'm not sure how strong Borck Venom was at his peak, but some other members here have speculated that he is around 50 tons. Or at least near Carnage's strength level.

There's also a theory that Venom's strength/durability increase as his mass increases. This pretty much the case with Gargan Venom and was hinted at when Venom fought against Juggernat.

Why can't Venom go invisible on Spidey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.