the soulsword of magik can kill nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunter_blake05
they sAY that magik's weapon called soulsword can kill supernatural including demons, and nightcrawler was a demonic mutant. which means she can kill him?

Ridley_Prime
I guess so?

LordKaos
doubtful, he and the mutants like him are demonic in appearance not nature.

Battlehammer
umm a normal sword would kill night crawler lol.

no he is demonic. His dad is the devil lol.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Battlehammer
His dad is the devil
True. stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True. stick out tongue Seriously? You guys don't mean mephisto do you? Isn't he the devil in Marvel?

Battlehammer
no he simply thinks he the devil

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he simply thinks he the devil So theres an actual devil in Marvel?

Genosha
Nightcrawler's dad is the shapeshifting mutant Azazel who, in the comic world, has been posing as a demon since forever. At some point he claims to be known by several of Satan's aliases. The implication is that Kurt's dad is the inspiration for the Satan myth. You can argue about whether or not being immortal and acting like a demon for centureies, in fact makes you a demon...

At any rate, Nightcrawler is not officially considered a demon, but I thingk Magik could still kill him. I could see Illyana being bonkers enough, but it would take some major changes for Amanda to try to kill him.

KingD19
Just about anything sharp and pointy can kill Kurt, but recently in X-Infernus, Pixie stabbed Kurt with her Soul Dagger, and pulled Magick's Soul Sword out. And yes, Azazel, Kurt's dad is the poster boy for the devil myth, though those closer to actually being the devil are those like Belasco, Mephisto, Blackheart, etc...

wannabe
The soulsword and the souldagger can only do physical damage to beeings, who are mystic in nature, which Kurt isn't, so these items can only affect his spirit and soul.

emmaandroguefan
Everyone else already said what I was going to say. Anyways did U guys read the latest X-Infernus and with Belasco daughter fighting the X-Men, things aren't looking too good and poor Pixie, Mercury, and Rockslide and Little Snowflake, Peace.

KingD19
Colossus and Wolverine were going postal on those demons.

Nighty101
Take it from me he is my favorite X-Man. I have every ounce of knoledge from the Marvel Universe that involves him crammed into my head. Azazel was through ruler over a bunch of DEMON LIKE (NOT DEMON) mutants. He gave birth to many children most looked like demons and had teleportational powers. He mated with Mistique and the two had Nightcrawler. However his dad was NOT Satan and he is not a demon. And Lord Khaos is right. He is NOT demonic in nature. My goodness he is a Catholic! He nearly CONVERTED Logan completely (as he did for a short time she the old 90's X-Men the animated series episode Nightcrawler). And Nightcrawler has no magic abilities. He can only teleport. The sword would have no effect whatsoever on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.