The King's Legacy (Discussion and Registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fox
That was the words that the lorekeepers spoke

Ten days have passed since the warrior king Ka'lek died. His deeds of heroism will forever be remembered as he walk the hall of Legends now, but even though his deeds had brought safety to his people- the great war was far from over.

In her father's footsteps- his daugther Feraith, or Fera as she was always called, grabbed the Sword of Ka'lek from his dying hand. The times were dark as the demon armies flooded the world. She gave her father her words that even though he dies, his kingdom will stand.

The kingdom of Aggenda had not always been under threat. A hundred years ago, peace had great influence all over earth- until the dark warlock, once champion of Aggenda- Hamor exchanged servitude from Aggenda and rightfulness to Uruk, God of Death that had turned evil- and opened a dark portal. He knew that not until the entire kingdom of Aggenda had fallen could he rule the remaining world.

A dark siege was opened at both the kingdom of Aggenda and the remaining world. A siege that was lead by Hamor himself and his demon servants. He had enslaved an entire demonic race and used them for his own twisted means.

The warrior princess Feraith grabbed her father's sword as she got up and looked out the window. She did not want to see the final grasp of air that her father gave out, but lowered her head as she heard the grasp of air stop.
Our time has come, get ready to fight
Sisters and brothers in metal unite
The nightmare that you had is about to come true
The voice of the warrior is calling for you
Turn your own deeds to her gracious glory

She sent out a notice to the nine, a group of men and women that had served under her father- and was formerly known as the ten. Once again, the ten would rise- this time under Feraith's lead.

With messengers, she sent rapid messages out over the kingdom- calling for the nine.
The nine was- just like her and her father blessed with the powers of the Gods- and had sworn the oath to serve Aggenda to the end.

The nine was:

- Mordo the Ranger, a human agile, accurate and fast ranger of Godly level. He was blessed by and serves the hunter God Thuk faithfully- who blessed him with a portion of his hunting powers. With tracking skills exceptional, he is often in the front. He is a mix between the ninja and the archer of the soldiers.

- Dante the Mage, a human mage that hold the power of the four elements, as well as the weather. A mighty mage that was blessed by the wisdom Goddess Arianna- who blessed him with a portion of her magic.

- Aevil the Priestess, a priestess of the light and bringer of the heavens. Her powers was given to her by the great God himself- creator and the ONE. Do not let this elude you, for God may have given her a portion of his powers, but she is limited to use it at divine purposes.

- Yrke the Druid, a strong man with probably the most power of all. His powers with the nature allows him to change his form to any being of nature created- as well as have all of Mother Nature's tools to his service. Blessed by Mother Nature, Yrke has even the power to grow life.

- Ylf the Paladin, a man of nobility and another bringer of light. Blessed by Ikee, Godess of life as well as the God of nobility Madga does he share the endurance of the warrior king as well as the power of light with Aevil.

- Nika the Warlock, a woman of Warlock magic and the dark arts. With enslaved dark minions and black magic is she easy one of the most dangerous soldiers. Former servant of Uruk, God of Death- she was granted a portion of his powers. However, as Uruk turned evil she deserted him. She had a former crush in Hamor, but that crush died many years ago.

- Myra the Ninja, the fastest of them all and also the most silent. An exceptional close-combat soldier, she too was blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- just like Mordo the Ranger.

- Teri the Archer, more accurate than the best bowman in the world, with silent steps and a great mathematical sense can she hit targets kilometers away, given enough time. Blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- Teri has always felt like the third wheel. Myra and Mordo had both been blessed by Thuk and Teri was the only one not blessed with the art of stealth and silence of the three.

- Hugh the Bard, a man of great charisma and a cheerful mood. His powers are enforced by songs, music and poems and there are songs for all occasions. Blessed by Aesiri, the Goddess of Beauty- Hugh gain magical powers trough his music, song and lyrics of all kind. Do not misstake him for weak, for his songs can bring all from peace to massive destruction.

- Feraith the Warrior Princess, the physically most capable in the band and easily the most endurant. The warrior princess holds the powers of her father, that was blessed directly by Goddess of Rightfulness, Elim. After the death of her father, Feraith was the heir of the throne and also the heir of the darkness that the throne was endangered by. A skillfull warrior who's only true fault is her lack of magic.

The Roleplay

The King's Legacy is a roleplay with ten Godlike soldiers, saving their kingdom from the darkest threat the world has ever faced. The characters are already made (for future plans) and the players will pick one of the ten to play as.

The ten soldiers are the mightiest fighters the world has ever seen and alone can the ten walk against grand armies and conquer. Although, even if war has been brought upon the world before- no war has ever brought as much threat as the current.

Will the ten conquer once more, or have they reached the end of their journey?
Battle armies of demons, mighty foes and even Gods. Save the world from eternal darkness, as you are destined to do.

This thread is created for planning, character registration and questions.

Lady Fox
Unavailable characters
Lady Fox as Mordo
Wild-Cherry as Feraith
SoylentBlue as Myra
Darth Extecute as Dante
Diamond Kisses as Aevil
Quincy as Hugh
MadMel as Niki

Available
Teri
Ylf
Yrke

Custom?
PM me and we might be able to work something out. Although, only the ten mentioned will hold Godly power.
Unless I trust you enough for Hamor.

Lady Fox
Character details
The character that you select is already named and granted a power. However, that does not mean you can not add things yourself. This is what I want you to fill in:

Name:
(Add Sur-name if you wish)
Personality:
(If nothing is already mentioned about the character, this is entirely up to you -Optional but prefered-)
Appearance:
(Elf or Human and a physical description. Feraith, Mordo and Dante is humans by default)
View on God:
(Keep in mind that Dante, Aevil and Yrke needs their Gods for power. Also keep in mind that without your God (Niki being the exception), you will reduce greatly in strength. Niki has already been reduced from her prime, since her God abandoned her. This is also optional)

MadMel
Name: niki (no known surname)
Personality: mysterious, and while her magicks seem unorthadox, she is very loyal..
Appearance: human - tall, pale skin and yello/red eyes..wears a very dark red robe
View on God: Niki has already been reduced from her prime, since her God abandoned her. NOTE - even without her god she is still badass evil face

SoylentBlue
Name:
Myra

Personality:
Myra is not necessarily a loner, it's just that most of the time she finds it hard to keep up a flowing conversation because she's often lost in thought while not in combat. Because of the incredible discipline forced upon her by her training, Myra has developed as an introvert who seems to measure every step she takes. However, as a side-effect Myra also developed the nature of a deep thinker, as well as being incredibly difficult to startle, distract or scare.
Myra was not trained to have any code of 'bushido' or the like ingrained with her fighting, which has allowed her to maximize sneak attacks and stealth kills as her primary objective.

Appearance:
Looks, probably as with most of her comrades, phenomenally young for her actual age. Myra is a human, with features and skintone that would standardly be called 'Asian' in the real world. Shortish, light and delicately built.

full visual (not done by me, hur hur)
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/elvenfaust/the_Ninja_Girl_by_salva_nos.jpg

View on God:
Myra differs from many other soldiers who follow the Hunter God. She does not feel that Thuk guides her hand and every move, but rather that he is watching and that Myra cannot afford to screw up under his watch. The blessing from the Hunter God has only made this belief stronger, as Myra believes it to be a test from Thuk.

Lady Fox
Excellent you two big grin

I like how you 'designed' Myra, SoylentBlue smile

SoylentBlue
Thanks. ^___^

MrCurt061430
Teri seems like my kind of character. You mind if I take her?

Lady Fox
The Archer is all yours big grin

MrCurt061430
Thanks! big grin

Lady Fox
Only remaining thing would be if you would be kind enough to fill in the simple character sheet smile

MrCurt061430
Name: Teri

Personality: more accurate than the best bowman in the world, with silent steps and a great mathematical sense can she hit targets kilometers away, given enough time. Blessed by Thuk, the hunter God- Teri has always felt like the third wheel. Myra and Mordo had both been blessed by Thuk and Teri was the only one not blessed with the art of stealth and silence of the three.

Appearance: Possibly wears environmental clothing, such as leaves or animal skin, to blend in environment. Has barrel of arrows equipped on back for ammunition. Hairstyle, long and untidy due to long hours hunting, not having time to actually fix her hair.

View on God: Very grateful toward Thuk for blessing her with highly advance hunting prowess and worships him daily.

Lady Fox
An advice when you play Teri smile

She is directly blessed by Thuk. Her powers in archery are amazing and near magical. Anything you have seen in movies, books, animes and computergames are applied to Teri big grin

Heck, as good as anything your imagination can chant forth, suitable for an archer as skills.

The battles that will take place will be epic. Against the odds and against horribly mighty entities big grin

MrCurt061430
Ok, gotcha. Thanks again! big grin

Wild-Cherry
Will post very soon. I'm waiting to get to the PC I have my profile saved on though embarrasment

Lady Fox
Hah, alright girl big grin

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Feraith ( Fera ) Alveiryn

Personality:
Feraith is a firey young woman with a heart of gold. She's wise beyond her years, but is also quite the risk taker when it come's to certain things. She's extremely determined, and full of passion for everything she does. More than anything, however, she is loyal.

Appearance: (human)
Feraith is an average sized woman, standing at around 5"6. Her hair is a deep, sandy blonde, and she tends to wear it in a tight bun, with wisps hanging around her forhead. Her eyes reflect the color of ocean, from a deep sapphiric blue so a foamy green tint.

Her attire consists of plated armor, colored in blue and silver. She carries her weapon. the sowrd of Ka'lek in it's black and silver sheath on her back at what seems like all times.

View on God:
Feraith see's Elim as something of an inward voice, that's constantly giving her strength. Elim's blessing on the princess has forever been a gift Feraith was incredibly greatful for, and even though after the death of her father, The young princess felt angered with Elim, she never could turn away from the Godess.

Lady Fox
Good work with Feraith eek!

It sounds really good big grin
I will make Mordo later today and then get it started. We still lack some of the members, but I will control them (To a very minor extent) until the actual players get here smile

The important thing is that we have the princess in happy

MadMel
Originally posted by Lady Fox
The battles that will take place will be epic. Against the odds and against horribly mighty entities big grin richard scale pwnage time evil face

Lady Fox
Indeedely-doo big grin

Although first thing will be a meeting. You will not get to rip scales out until after the meeting stick out tongue

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by MadMel
richard scale pwnage time evil face

ninja

Wild-Cherry
Good work with Feraith eek!

It sounds really good big grin
I will make Mordo later today and then get it started. We still lack some of the members, but I will control them (To a very minor extent) until the actual players get here smile

The important thing is that we have the princess in happy Thank you ^^

Darth Extecute
Name:
Dante Farso
Personality:
Dante cares a lot for the nature, even for a mage of all elements. He controls his weather and elemental manipulation exceptionally well to not harm the nanture or innocent beings. He is caring, kind and helpful, but a monster if he gets angry with someone other than his friends and family.
Appearance:
Long bearded man with an old apperance. His eyes are pure white and he got long white hair that runs down his back. He wears a white robe and a tall staff that he mostly use for walking.
View on God:
Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing.

Ordained
Can I have Yrke? I should say that I would only be able to post once a day if you say yes and that I will only be on KMC Mons-Thrus and Sats.

Lady Fox
As long as you can be around about once a day (The days you listed), you are most welcome to pick Yrke smile

I wish the characters to be active, mainly because I do not want anyone to 'fall behind' and get lost in what is happening big grin

Ordained
Name: Yrke
Personality: Because of his power and connection to nature, Yrke is very grounded and relaxed, which allows him to easily become the 'father-figure' of any group he associates with. He thinks with his head before he acts and is very nurturing. However, he has a devastatingly wild and violent temper when it comes down to someone taking advantage of someone else or something.
Appearance: 7'6", 262 lbs., Dark Carmel colored skin, No hair present anywhere on his body, Hazel colored eyes, Human appearance of African American decent, Wears a Greek-like Toga.
View on God: Yrke honors Mother Nature with every fiber of his being. He sees her as the bringer of life and the mother of Earth.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name:
Dante Farso
Personality:
Dante cares a lot for the nature, even for a mage of all elements. He controls his weather and elemental manipulation exceptionally well to not harm the nanture or innocent beings. He is caring, kind and helpful, but a monster if he gets angry with someone other than his friends and family.
Appearance:
Long bearded man with an old apperance. His eyes are pure white and he got long white hair that runs down his back. He wears a white robe and a tall staff that he mostly use for walking.
View on God:
Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing. it sounds like Arianna is your wife ninja angel

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ordained
Name: Yrke
Personality: Because of his power and connection to nature, Yrke is very grounded and relaxed, which allows him to easily become the 'father-figure' of any group he associates with. He thinks with his head before he acts and is very nurturing. However, he has a devastatingly wild and violent temper when it comes down to someone taking advantage of someone else or something.
Appearance: 7'6", 262 lbs., Dark Carmel colored skin, No hair present anywhere on his body, Hazel colored eyes, Human appearance of African American decent, Wears a Greek-like Toga.
View on God: Yrke honors Mother Nature with every fiber of his being. He sees her as the bringer of life and the mother of Earth. His appearance sounds awesome shock

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
it sounds like Arianna is your wife ninja angel

For Dante, maybe that is the case..

Me? I have other plans ninja

Wild-Cherry
For Dante, maybe that is the case..

Me? I have other plans ninja you can't be in love with the godess shockno

or maybe you can hmm

I didn't make the rules stick out tongue

Ordained
His appearance sounds awesome shock
Why thank you, Miss WC.

Darth Extecute
you can't be in love with the godess shockno

or maybe you can hmm

I didn't make the rules stick out tongue

He is not officialy in love stick out tongue

He just.. is very grateful big grin

Wild-Cherry
Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing.

VERY greatful big grin

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ordained
Why thank you, Miss WC. Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him hmm

Lady Fox
Welcome you two big grin

For future references, Aevil is the only one that has met her God in person stick out tongue

The rest has heard voices, seen faint images and 'avatars' of the Gods. So, no marriage between mortal (Relativly speaking) and God angel

Lady Fox
Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him hmm

I would love to see that! eek!

Lady Fox
Name:
Mordo Steelflame
Personality:
Mordo is a fine tempered, relativly young man with an odd sense of humor. Even though he is a fierce fighter, he does have problems with communications. Often the wrong words come out, or he simply has a tough time formulating himself. He is mostly the shady type, but whenever around Feraith he turns to a different person, that most call the 'true' Mordo.
Appearance:
Dark brownish hair that reaches just about his shoulders. He only wear soft clothing, such as silk or fur, out of both comfortability and tactical sense. He cover his face whenever he does not speak to someone directly and he stand a fair 6'2" tall. His eyes are of the brightest blue and got two emerald chrusted daggers for battle.
View on God:
Thuk was too generous, granting three people his power. Mordo often wishes things were different, that Thuk had chosen him alone. However, grateful anyway- Mordo takes good care of his powers. With a will of steel and a strong faith in Thuk's guidance, he believe anything is possible. He often spend thoughts on how things would have been different if he was the only servant of Thuk.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/snowygirls/Lone_Ranger.jpg

MadMel
laughing out loud niki's the oldest stick out tongue

Lady Fox
She is big grin

Suits her too. Her God abandoned her, so she is the last Warlock. Unless her child trough a miracle gains her powers without Uruk's blessing smile

I introduced Ylf! I tried keeping him with as little physical appearance and personality as possible, in case someone is still interested in joining and wants the paladin. Until someone claims him, you will have to use your imagination when it comes to him. If he goes unclaimed for a couple of days, I will claim him.

Take your chance, people that has not yet registered! Ylf is accessable still big grin

Diamond Kisses
Name:
Aevil Tith
Personality:
Surprisingly enough, Aevil is a little bit of a paranoid coward. Whenever she is put to the test, she proves an amazing ability to fight and concentration, however in many cases she is nervous and careful. This is all a result from the past, which she has not spoken to anyone about. Those who have been around long enough knows that about two hundred years ago, she was nothing like she was today in personality.
Appearance:
An elven priestess with a vague purple skin. Her eyes are plain white, blue and faintly glowing and she has painted stripes, markings and signs all over her face (Discreetly added- not chaotic). She is a little bit of a religious fanatic and she has a priestess cloak, carrying the emblem of her God. Save her cloak, she wears light clothing. She takes pride in her body and does not think that the body of God's servant should be hidden. She covers what needs to be covered and has the cloak with hood over her whenever in larger crowds. She has, save her markings a painted cross in her forehead. Along with that, she has long, smooth and golden hair. It runs in a straight line all the way down her back and stops just by her behind.
Along with that, she cares for her appearance. As primary servant of the one God, the creator- Aevil cares for her appearance a lot. She wishes to be as beautiful as possibly could be, which to a level her God has assisted her with. She is the female face of God on earth, next to an avatar of the great Himself.
View on God:
The loyal servant of the creator himself. With both her life and death will she serve him whatever it takes and she is determined not to falter. Despite her recent, odd coward-ism and paranoia- there is one thing she would drop all fears and caution for: Her God!

Lady Fox
Great! Now only Quincy and Ordained needs to post. However, I will get the show started without them tomorrow if they do not post today smile

Then depending on how long it takes for them to reply, I give them a recap and keep their characters in play until they take over big grin

Lady Fox
A little later than expected, but if they do not post by today- I will start the actual RP smile

Ordained
Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him hmm

I would love to see that! eek! Me too hmm

I'll post tomorrow, LF, but I'll need a recap and wouldn't mind if you could take control of Yrke untill then. Curse these time limits on library computers mad But, then again, what can you do shrug

Lady Fox
I will make a recap for you to read tomorrow tonight, in case someone posts smile

Lady Fox
RECAP:
Currently not a lot has happened in the roleplay. Mainly have people entered the council chamber and shown their respect to the deceased king and father of Feraith. The has on Feraith's behalf gathered the ten soldiers, only to have two running late. Now they are briefing the situation without Yrke and Hugh. A spy of Uruk (God of Death) has been slain by Ylf, that was hiding in the group of council members, hoping that the soldiers would not notice it. The council knew of this intruder and hinted Ylf, who quickly removed him of his life, since the council themselves were not powerful enough to do so.

Currently, the leader of the council is walking trough the situation. Ten runestones has been placed on the table, that will allow the ten to communicate telepathicaly with the rest of the group and the council.

Ordained
I will say that because of the lack of internet at my house and the constant happenings that I have to deal with, I won't post until I am actually spoken to, I have something that can be seen as input to say, or when we are in a fight. If this messes things up, please let me know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.