Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
Teen Titans

The Titans has been around for at least a few years now, thriving more than ever. Tho more towers have joined, each on different sides of the map caring for their cities.

Both keeping in constant contact with the very first Tower made. Evil has became low over the months, making less for the Titans to do but wait, and train for anything new to come their way, which now seldom does.

Beast Boy: Is the same annoying teen as ever, though slightly more grown and handsome.

Cyborg: Has not really changed much at all, just the same.

Raven: Has became more open, hanging out with the gang more and more having fun instead of keeping more to herself. Shes even seldomly played video games with Cy and Beast Boy, beating them of course.

Robin: As well as grown, in smarts and everything. Proving him an even strong a fair leader then ever before.

Star Fire:Is mostly the same but more down to earth, she still does have her weird perks, like food and holidays from her Planet, but shes grown use to the so called human customs.

Each has been placed in charge of the new members in their tower, each teaching the other their own skill training them for battle.
Some learn well while others take time, some enjoy their training while others prefer to be alone.

And in the darkness some lurk as spy's waiting to take them down, while an evil builds up ready to attack.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM For these characters:
Robin: Thunder Fox
Beast Boy: kenpachizaraki
Raven: Raven_959
Star Fire:
Cyborg:

Character sheets:

Name:
Looks:
Powers:
Weapons:
Side:
Biography: (Optional)

Joining
Striding Cloud
kenpachizaraki
Raven_959
Muck101
Thunder Fox

No other characters in the series until Cyborg and Star Fire, are taken. Sorry Muck but i wouldn't be fair if you got to be someone else in the series. But no one else did. And only Star Fire or Cyborg or Made up chars are excepted into the role-play.

Name: Al Katana
Race: Elemental Warrior
Looks: Has different forms. Will post picture when he transforms into one of his forms.
Personality: Calm, Nice, Cool, Doesn't understand life yet.
Powers: Has powers of the elements
Weapons: A sword that transforms when he does.
Side: Dunno
Biography(Optional): Al comes from a village where they aren't allowed out. But he goes away anyway to join the Teen Titans. He is also afraid of girls.
Weakness: Girls

Al was flying threw the air at super sonic speeds. As he flew in the air looking serious as usual in his Air Element form. It sounded like a giant jet was flying in the air making loud super sonic boom noises. Al could feel and hear his Stomach growl loudly as fast as he was going. He stopped suddenly and held his stomach. "Geez i need to get something to eat. I'm starveing when was the last time i ate anyway? Yesterday morning, oh yea. I've been flying to this place forever." Al dug his hands into his pocket swiftly and fast as he could. And pulled out a small scroll that got bigger. "Teen Titans Tower. Or atleast the city." He said and the scroll told him exactly how far he was from it. "Awesome. Not too far from here." Al said as the scroll got smaller and he put it in his pocket. "Better grab something to eat." He said and looked down seeing the lights down below him. He was high in the sky seeing the clouds. Al began to fly down as if he was diving. Once he began to get closer and closer he stopped. And dropped to his feet making sure no one seen him. He walked from behind a building looking serious.

(Al in his Air Element Form.)
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/Cherryblossom_avenger/Anime/Anime%20Boys/wind.jpg

Raven_959

Muck101
Name: Fred Dukes
Race: mutant
Looks: Very obese, with short brown hair. Approximately six feet in height, weighing 900 lbs
Personality: Constant riducule by his classmates has resulted in Freddy's inherent shyness, and occasional angry outburst. He however remains deathly loyal to his friends and family, under any circumstance

Powers: Fred's mutation, which surfaced in his late adolescent years, has caused his fat and skin cells to become nearly un-puncturable, with a highly excellerated healing factor, as well as superhuman strength. He can also create a central gravitational pull around himself, if in contact with the ground. Once this happens, he becomes nearly unmovable by any force. He can very easily use any of his enemies projectile weaponry against them, simply by absorbing the objects into his fat, and tightening his stomach muscles to fire them back.
Weapons: None
Side: Good

Striding Cloud
And also Al is on the good side to. Nice chars.

Raven_959
ok. and thanks

Striding Cloud
And this is just the Sign- In thread not the rp thread.

Raven_959
ok

Lady Fox
Name: Cat "Virus" Fissure
Race: -
Looks:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd317/MoonStar0715/anime/SickGirl.jpg
Personality: Cat is an emotional wreck and quite the sensitive girl. She suffer from one health sickness to the other and has been all from blind and deaf to dying. The doctors says it is all in her head, but she begs to differ.
Powers: She is a living, biological facility. She can use sicknesses, viruses and bacterias for a large varity of situations. She can even cure some of the greatest health issues there is and on anyone she wish. Except for herself.
Weapons: She is a talented alchemist and often use vials and biological bombs when she battle.
Side: Neutral (More towards Good than Bad)

Striding Cloud
NICE CHAR! big grin

Raven_959
nice character but i kinda feel bad for her...

kenpachizaraki
Name: Garfield Mark Logan Alias "Beast Boy"
Race: Human
Looks: http://zobie6666.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bb23456789.jpg
Personality:Beast Boy used to joke around alot until he fell in love with Terra and you all probably know how that ended. Now he's gotten a little maturer and doesn't realize he know has feelings for Raven in addition to the ones he has for Terra.
PowerssadNote from Wikipedia though who knows if most of these happened after the series ended)
s a shape shifter, Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration (as is the case when he shapeshifts into an animal such as an extinct dinosaur). These transformations take only a second and Beast Boy has demonstrated that he is capable of rapidly changing his form with little or no effort expended.
His power enables him to completely alter his body mass, being able to take the shape of animals far larger and heavier than himself, such as an elephant, a hippopotamus, or a Tyrannosaurus Rex (though until recent stories, such larger forms would physically exhaust him), or smaller and lighter animals such as mice and insects. His power also enables him to radically alter his body structure and take forms of animals without limbs, like snakes, or those without skeletons like a jellyfish. In one notable instance, he even took the form of multiple individuals simultaneously (as a swarm of fireflies). While as an animal, he gains all the physical abilities and characteristics of said animal, such as great strength (a gorilla), speed (a cheetah), and durability (a turtle), and abilities such as flight (various birds), and aquatic breathing (various fish). He can even gain the specific poison produced by specific snakes. While in animal form, Beast Boy retains his human intellect, memories, and the ability to speak. No matter what form he takes, his skin, hair, and his eyes, will remain green, making most of his animal forms easy to distinguish from real animals of that species.
On one occasion, Gar assumed the form of a Gordonian Slaver, whose physical form was that of a reptillian humanoid.
When Raven implanted Garfield with an evil seed of her father Trigon, he began to transform into more demon-like creatures. Eventually, he found himself more comfortable in these horrific shapes rather than as a human, and stayed shifted. After becoming completely corrupted by the evil seed, he was used by Raven and Trigon, but eventually returned to normal.
Beast Boy has gained a new "Super-Animal" form made with the traits, strengths and abilities of all the animals in the world. This gives him a multitude of abilities from a falcon's vision to beyond a tyrannosaurus's strength. This animal form has a constant feral attitude, and Gar has problems
controlling it's powers and mental state. This form appears in the Teen Titans animated series as stated below.

Weapons:His body
Biography (optional) : Though all that stuff in his past should be known so future reference Gar is now the leader of Titans West the Tokyo branch of The Titans. He is now fluent in Japanese.

Raven_959
nice character description!!

kenpachizaraki
Same to you...
Feel like joing my Naruto RP?

kenpachizaraki
((Ok I am going to make a Titans East Member from the orginal comic titans east.
Name: Unknown Alias Power boy
Race: Apokoliptan
Looks: http://www.dccomics.com/media/covers/6934_400x600.jpg
Personality: Emotionally highly unstable, he is highly tempermental, but really wants to learn how to keep it under control
Powers: Due to being born on Apokolips and enhanced by Darkseid, Power Boy has superhuman strength, speed and durability. Power Boy can also form simple energy constructs and force beams. Power Boy's powers are empathic in nature; he learned he could harness great powers by channeling love, pain, hate and rage from others.
Weapons:
Biography (optional) : A modified version of his early comic history and if anyone makes a supergirl(As in Ex-titan one.) he will fall in love with her as he did in the comics.
Raised on the hellish world of Apokolips in the slums of Armegetto, the boy who would be Power Boy was taken from his home to serve Darkseid. He was trained as a warrior and schooled in the ways of earth culture so he could evenually be placed there as a "hero" in disguise.

The boy learned he could harness great powers by channeling love, fear, anger and pain from others. Since his abilities were empathic in nature, that same channeling could also cause him to become violent and unpredictable when fueled by anger or rage, and even tried to killed to kill the titans on a mission where the titans were near apocalypse, but he failed and was just barely shown mercy by the titans and saved from the wrath of Darkseid.

Striding Cloud
No other characters in the series until Cyborg and Star Fire, are taken. Sorry Muck but i wouldn't be fair if you got to be someone else in the series. But no one else did. And only Star Fire or Cyborg or Made up chars are excepted into the role-play.

kenpachizaraki
((So are my profiles accepted? Oh, and I would be willing to take the other main titans.))

Striding Cloud
Rules:
1. Must post atleast 2-4 sentences
2. No god-modding
3. No advertising other rps (Kenpachi)
4. HAVE FUN! big grin

All chars has been accepted except Power boy.

kenpachizaraki
((Can you please modify rule 1. Sometimes there are situations were you can't help to post only 1 Sentence.))

Striding Cloud
Are two sentences really so hard to post?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Are two sentences really so hard to post? sometimes it is depending on the situation

kenpachizaraki
((Thanks for the help, but sucking up won't help your bio get accepted in my RP.))

Striding Cloud
Not really. Can you give a example of a situation than?

Thunder Fox
not always its kinda waste of typing to post two sentances for something that is to simple for that ...

Striding Cloud
Or it's just plain laziness. I mean read what you are typing. You're saying that it's hard to post two sentences. But all i'm really seeing is i'm not posting two sentences, you guys make it seem like i said post 5-8 sentences. I'm not changing that rule.

darkxbox
Name: jetstream
Race: mixed
Looks: sort of like cyborg, but shorter, and with a more military like look
Personality: feels isolated, finds it hard to make friends
Powers: has a jet pack for flight
Weapons: has a rifle type blaster, and a rocket launcher.
Side: grenade launcher

Striding Cloud
Why you put Grenade Launcher for side lol?! And he is approved.

scarecrow88
I'll take starfire (do i really have to post her bio)

Name: "legend" real name chain
Race:
Looks:
Personality: out going always has a smile on his Tris to get others to laugh
Powers: water manipulation
Weapons: katana
Side: good
Biography:chain's father john worked for jump city police force, his mother died while having his younger sister karah. chain trained to defend them self by his dad, chains father was also was gifted with water manipulation. one day a robbery was taking place by doctor light, raven was fighting him already when his father arrived to help, the other titans were away on another mission. raven and chain's father were winning the battle when finally Dr. light seemed to give up raven got closer to him when suddenly Dr. light pressed a button on his suit a fash of light surrounded raven blinding her, she stumbled back Dr. light released a beam of light to finish the titan off but chains father threw him self in front of it protecting her. Dr. light escaped and chains dad died, raven tried to heal him but it was too late. one month later chain decided to join the teen titans, maybe this way he could find Dr. light and keep an eye on his his sister.

scarecrow88
oh sry for double post

scarecrow88
((sry one more post lol its been awhile since i made one of these))

Name: karah
Race: human
Looks:
Personality to her self and very silent
Powers: telekinetic
Weapons: none
Side: evilish
Biography: same as chains mostly trained in combat like her older brother. but learned to control her powers by studying raven but when her father died she blamed raven for letting him die. karah joins the teen titans to take down DR. light and raven once and for all.

kenpachizaraki
((Could anyone make sense of that crazy, but short history?))

Lady Fox
NICE CHAR! big grin

Thank you big grin

Originally posted by Raven_959
nice character but i kinda feel bad for her...

Do not do that. She would not want you to big grin

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
sometimes it is depending on the situation

Not really. One thought and one action per post (At least) can not be very hard. That way you got two sentences and those that you roleplay got something to work with smile

Lady Fox
Originally posted by kenpachizaraki
((Could anyone make sense of that crazy, but short history?))

Her father worked as a police and her mother died (I would guess very shortly after her birth). Her father was a talented water manipulator and died in a light blast, processed by Dr. Light while being on duty. She has a personal feud with 'Dr. Light' and 'Raven', even though she once upon a time used Raven for 'education' learning to use her powers with the help of Raven.

At least this is what I think he meant.

Kid Flash
((Do you mind if I play robin?))

scarecrow88
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Her father worked as a police and her mother died (I would guess very shortly after her birth). Her father was a talented water manipulator and died in a light blast, processed by Dr. Light while being on duty. She has a personal feud with 'Dr. Light' and 'Raven', even though she once upon a time used Raven for 'education' learning to use her powers with the help of Raven.

At least this is what I think he meant. ((yay thank you for explaining it. sry about the stoy been awhile since i wrote anything like this big grin ))

Lady Fox
Your welcome big grin

Striding Cloud
Yes you can be Star Fire, and ya you gotta have a profile for her. And sorry Kid Flash, Robin has been taken all the character have been taken except Cyborg. But you're more than welcome to be Cyborg. smile Nice character guys keep it up! big grin

darkxbox
Why you put Grenade Launcher for side lol?! And he is approved.

woops embarrasment thought it meant sidearm/secondary weapon or something. he's nuetral will join you as a good guy later.

darkxbox
someone needs to take cyborg so this can start.

Raven_959
i agree with you xbox

Kid Flash
Really I I swear it was Cyborg that was taken. I don't care really I'll make a Cyborg bio followed by a second bio later.

scarecrow88

Thunder Fox
Name: Robin
Looks: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/?action=view&current=robin.gif
Personality: striaght laced obssesive
Powers: none
Weapons: hmmm to many to list
Side: good

Ordained
I want to join, but I can only make one post a day.

Name: Uriah Wilton/Alias: Reflect
Race: Human
Looks: African American, 5'9", Black Hair, Hazel Eyes
Personality: Very anxious, persistent, a natural go-getter
Powers: Able to reflect any projectile power shot at him back to attacker at twice the power.

scarecrow88
will someone be cyborg plz i would but im already pushing 3

Quincy
sometimes it is depending on the situation

That is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Just the epitomy of bad.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Quincy
That is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Just the epitomy of bad. im sure it is

Muck101
I would take cyborg, but I know nothing about him. sorry

scarecrow88
google his name and begin to learn

Kid Flash
I already said I was going to post a cyborg if you guys only read the last page and the last post(or close to it.)

darkxbox
then post it already kf.

Striding Cloud
Have patience man. He can pursue Cyborg if he so wishes. But if someone else wants to be Cyborg than he cannot be him anymore. One sec imma go helpd out Muck101 to be Cyborg.

kenpachizaraki
KF says he is a bussy man, but if he renembers he will do it tonight.
I am very close to the guy so I should know.

Kid Flash
((Edit: Why isn't Power boy excepted?))

Kid Flash
((I was posting my Cyborg Profile when I found out it had forced logged me off and lost all progress. I will work on it tommorow I need some sleep.))

Striding Cloud
Read the rules.

kenpachizaraki
((Cartoon based RP. Power boy was only in the comic, but whatever is it accepted if I get Cyborg's bio done and approved?))

Striding Cloud
Read the rules i said Comic and Characters in the series. Also you can't have two main characters.

darkxbox
KF says he is a bussy man, but if he renembers he will do it tonight.
I am very close to the guy so I should know, i even know his username and password!

if your so close then tell him to post it already.

Striding Cloud
He can't be Cyborg. Since he already has a main character.

Muck101
Name: Victor Stone (Cyborg)
Race: Cybernetic human
Looks: Much of his body is comprised of cybernetic attachments and armor. Only part of his face remains uncovered.
Personality: The difinitive leader and mentor, Cyborg has years of battling along side the titans.
Powers: Super strength (for more, see weapons)
Weapons: Sonic Cannon, which he can project from his right arm at will, a smaller sonic blaster located in his left foot, two sets of missile launchers (one in each shoulder), super-strength, high-end sensor and communication technology, and can also produce several different tools (a saw, a welding torch, a buffer, etc.) from his arms.
(There! now get this fraggin thing started)

scarecrow88
(( this is finally going to start, my comp just got a virus =[ and i cant get it fixed till Friday but ill try to log on and post if i can big grin ))

Muck101
Im gonna drop Blob for Toad, heres his sheet. Also hoped to start a trend by creating a villain character as well (If more do so, we could have a full-fledged team to battle the titans!). So heres a sheet for that too.
Name:Mortimer Toynbee (Toad)
Looks: Greasy black hair, light green skin, pointed ears
Personality: Very fun-loving, with a faint wicked streak, and a penchant for goofing off
Powers: Lower-level superhuman strength, the ability to leap great distances (thirty feet virtically, and fourty-five horizontally in a single leap), as well as having a prehensile twenty-five foot long tonge, which is capable of ensnaring and crushing someone. He can also stick to walls, giving him the ability to climb any surface.
Weapons: His tongue

Name: Cyrus Grey (Firestarter)
Race: superhuman
Looks: Shoulder-length red hair, dark green eyes. Fairly thin.
Personality: A complete Psociopath, uncapable of feeling remorse for anything he does.
Powers: Pyrokinetic abilities. He can create fires, but cannot controll them once they've started. He can create up to six seperate fires within a short period of time before he becomes drained. He is also completely fireproof.
Side: Evil
Biography: His father was a severe drinker who constantly beat his mother. Cyrus loved his mother dearly, and eventually lost control. At the age of six, he crept into his parents room with every intent to kill his father one night after he'd watched yet another brutal beating of his mother. Just before he drove a kitchen knife through his fathers chest as he slept, his superhuman ability manifested as he unintentionally set the matress ablaze, resulting in both his father -and- his mother being horribly burned to death. Cyrus was adopted several times throughout the rest of his adolescent life. Each family suffered similar fates as his parents, as soon as Cyrus became annoyed at any one of them.

Thunder Fox
i thought toad was marvel

Striding Cloud
Yes! Now Toad, Firestarted and Powerboy are accepted. Thnx muck! big grin Also Marvel Chars are accepted into the rp to a sorten extent. Not no uber powerful marvels like Superman or something.

Thunder Fox
dud ithat mean i could have an xmen character >_<

Striding Cloud
Go ahead.

Thunder Fox
Name: Remy LeBeau
Age: like in his 20s but for the sake of the rp making him like 17
Looks: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/Gambit-1.jpg
Powers: the ability to manipulate kinetic energy as well as limited hypnosis.
Weapons: Bo Staff and Playing cards
Side: does what he wants but generally good

kenpachizaraki
((I want to leave now cloud, but feel kind of guilty leaving the rp since I would be stopping your rp.))

darkxbox
((I want to leave now cloud, but feel kind of guilty leaving the rp since I would be stopping your rp.)) huh blink no

Striding Cloud
Why do you wanna leave?

kenpachizaraki
((My personal beliefs... I don't like mixing Marvel and DC. I mean sepperate their fine, but together it doesn't make any sense.))

Tatsumaki
big grin
Nice to see another one of these start up again smile

Name: She's taken on the name Jami.
Race: vampire.
Looks: Upload.
Personality: looks can be deceiving
Powers: Has control over wind, and can use shadows to teleport.
Weapons: Nothing, except her fangs >D
Side: evil >]
Biography: Nothing else is known about her except that she was born in Romania in the 1400's. (yes she's lived that long, but she looks 17)

darkxbox
Originally posted by Tatsumaki
big grin
Nice to see another one of these start up again smile

Name: She's taken on the name Jami.
Race: vampire.
Looks: Upload.
Personality: looks can be deceiving
Powers: Has control over wind, and can use shadows to teleport.
Weapons: Nothing, except her fangs >D
Side: evil >]
Biography: Nothing else is known about her except that she was born in Romania in the 1400's. (yes she's lived that long, but she looks 17) huh

Muck101
((My personal beliefs... I don't like mixing Marvel and DC. I mean sepperate their fine, but together it doesn't make any sense.))

So your gonna screw up the rp for everyone else? Thanks.

scarecrow88
(so all themain characters are tooken when do we start big grin )

Muck101
(oops. Thought he had one of the main chars.)

Muck101
Anyone else want to make a villain character? Seems like that would make for a reliable plot-device. I already have Firestarter.

The big EH
Why dont i join as a villian? is it alright if later on i make a second character who is good?

and kenpachizaraki grow the hell up, we are here to have fun not whine about how you think dc and marvel shouldnt mix, which btw has happenned in the comics multiple times not including the dc/marvel company amalgam, infact the biggest would probally be the batman/spiderman crossover in the marvel continuity, so stop whining and grow up, god what are you 10

The big EH
Name: The Presence
Age: 17 (although using his powers he's made his body older)
Race: homo superior
Looks: post a pic a little later
Personality: slightly insane, but with a few exceptions he actually nice
Powers: reality warper
Weapons: his powers
Side: evil
Biography: born to a high lower class family he was always stepped on until he got his powers and did many things for himself, like make himself older, establish himself in the crime world, and become a popular musician
~oh and for the record this dudes more marvel ;p~

scarecrow88

The big EH
look somehow famillar ;p

scarecrow88
lol someone said we needed more villains and in teen titans world he is the villainest of them all evil face mahahaha

Muck101
Im already picturing an awesome plot with Slade and Firestarter, simmilar to that of terra. big grin whaddayathink, Scarecrow? Firestarter slades new apprentice?

scarecrow88
yea that would be cool

Muck101
Then there you have it. A starting plot! lets get this thing rollin smile

The big EH
i could i be the partener that supplies all the henchmen and money?

The big EH
i cant decide between two pictures for my guy
theres this one where you might ocasionally see his face

The big EH
or this one where you never see his real face

Striding Cloud
Originally posted by The big EH
Why dont i join as a villian? is it alright if later on i make a second character who is good?

and kenpachizaraki grow the hell up, we are here to have fun not whine about how you think dc and marvel shouldnt mix, which btw has happenned in the comics multiple times not including the dc/marvel company amalgam, infact the biggest would probally be the batman/spiderman crossover in the marvel continuity, so stop whining and grow up, god what are you 10

Thnx dude! big grin And i'll be beast boy until someone else comes along since Kenpachi is gone. My bad for saying shiz in the naruto rp. Happy Dance

Thunder Fox
when do we start.....

Gloomy Ninja
May i join?

Thunder Fox
im sure hed have no problem with it... though i think youd have to be beast boy

Gloomy Ninja
Why? i do not do well with controlling male charters.

Thunder Fox
cause hes the only origanl character not picked... and i said 'might' im not positive

Gloomy Ninja
OoOo ok.

Ordained
SC, you didn't tell me if my character on page three is accepted or not mad

The big EH
Thnx dude! big grin And i'll be beast boy until someone else comes along since Kenpachi is gone. My bad for saying shiz in the naruto rp. Happy Dance no prob wink

darkxbox
huh im so confused. are we starting or not?

Muck101
We should be, unless anyone wants to make a villain!!! Perhapse we could create our own H.I.V.E team?

Tatsumaki
Is my character accepted?

Striding Cloud
Sorry everyone lol! All characters that have been posted in the Teen Titans thread are approved so far. It's alright i'll BB. Wazzup Cam! big grin And ya you can join. Kick ass sig cam! big grin

Muck101
So... posting the rp thread?

Striding Cloud
Imma post the rp on Friday.

Ordained
I should say that my attendance on KMC will be sporadic. So bear with me if you post something to me and I don't answer for a day. Dealing with things at home.

Lady Fox
Home, friends and family always comes first big grin

Ordained
Did you see my post in your thread, LF? We posted at the exact same time so it sounds a little off to what you posted.

Lady Fox
I saw it. I made a brief edit on the top of my post, to have you acknowledged smile

Pity I did not notice it earlier, or I would have brought Yrke more into my last post.

scarecrow88
not up yet =[

Striding Cloud
Ya, gonna make on sunday! big grin For sure.

scarecrow88
erm im usually busy during the weekends but i have nothing to do and im going crazy lol

Thunder Fox
Ya, gonna make on sunday! big grin For sure. you keep setting it back im about to just drop out of the rp

Striding Cloud
Heh, go ahead. I have two other people on hold who want to be Robin anyway. Imma go tell the person he can be Robin now. big grin

Lady Fox
you keep setting it back im about to just drop out of the rp

And dropping out will make it go quicker? You are not exactly losing anything by waiting.

Muck101
I have a rp of my own going on now. Your all welcome to join up on that while we wait for SC to finish up. Heroes of the Atomic Age. smile

Thunder Fox
i dont like it being pushed back so many times is all and i didnt say i was yet oyi... seeing as he did this with his other rp and never even started the dumb thing

Striding Cloud
What am i suppose to do, apologize for having a life no offense. I planned on starting but i like to do things such as. Hang out with friends and skateboard and much more. So now you're gonna whine over me not starting it. I'll start it tomorrow because i will be at my Uncles house. And he has a comp and i have nothing to do but play on the comp at his house in Wisconsin, plus i need to relax. XD But i promise i will start it tomorrow.

Thunder Fox
i am not whineing im stating the obvious and yes i know you have a life belive it or not so do i merely stated you did this with your other one and look what happened wait where in wisconsin

Striding Cloud
Nah, the other one i just lost interest in. Dunno lol!

Thunder Fox
cause i live in wisconsin

Striding Cloud
Oh awesome! big grin I'll ask him tommarrow. Cause i'm leaving today. Imma go play GH3 and Skate for a lil while then go to sleep. And once i wake up on Sunday make the rp. And start WOW! Cause my friend wants me to join, and i have to see why people are so obsessed about it.

Muck101
It's sunday. no expression

The big EH
dont think hes making it

Thunder Fox
figures

scarecrow88
Oh awesome! big grin I'll ask him tommarrow. Cause i'm leaving today. Imma go play GH3 and Skate for a lil while then go to sleep. And once i wake up on Sunday make the rp. And start WOW! Cause my friend wants me to join, and i have to see why people are so obsessed about it. oh god we will never see him again, WOW is addicting.

The big EH
its wierd how he's on here so much but cant take literally 5 minutes out of doing nothing to make this

Striding Cloud
So much? I was on for about three minutes wtf is up with you. Ya and i just left to his house. Starting the rp now.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by scarecrow88
oh god we will never see him again, WOW is addicting.

Do you have any idea how many at KMC that play/have played WoW and are still around posting?

Originally posted by The big EH
its wierd how he's on here so much but cant take literally 5 minutes out of doing nothing to make this

Your just so sad that I will not even bother give a decent comment.

scarecrow88
Do you have any idea how many at KMC that play/have played WoW and are still around posting?

lol was just playing and i stopped posting for a long time after i started playing wow lol :P

Lady Fox
Then you lack self-discipline stick out tongue

The big EH
hey are we aloud second characters, i have a great idea

scarecrow88
Then you lack self-discipline stick out tongue i lack a decent computer so i can play it lol laughing

Striding Cloud
ROFL! Oh ya and go ahead. LF imma reply on your post in the rp tonight kk. big grin

Ordained
Are we on teams and if so how do we find out which one?

scarecrow88
Originally posted by Ordained
Are we on teams and if so how do we find out which one? good or evil... or u can walk the line i suppose

Nico4994
Hi lm making a charter hope you like it

Name Nick baker

Age 15

race unkown

power Dark eco

good or bad lm may have dark eco but lm good

part in story he help's the teen titans stop slade and become's a teen titan

about him he is a lonly teenager who is a big target for slade and is very powerful but need's the teen titans help to get his revenge on slade

l hope that was good smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.