The Doctors vs the Generals/Captains!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Dr. Doom REX
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Dr. Octopus
Prof. X
Reed Richards
Dr. Will Magnus
Doctor (Wildstorm)
Doctor Niles Caulder (Doom Patrol)
Don Blake Thor

Vs.
Captain America
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Captain Britian
General Zod
Gladiator
Captain Comet
The General (Shaggy Man)
The Asgardian Destroyer

1 day prep but this is not the usual prep. Both of these teams are prepping for a final battle with Galactus when they encounter each other. The have no knowledge of each others abilities.

Scoobless
Why is the Destroyer in there?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why is the Destroyer in there? i call him captain death!!

Bouboumaster
Where's Doctor Pym and Doctor Banner?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why is the Destroyer in there?

...probably because everyone else on that team is screwed.

With the possible exception of Marvel. But with a day's prep, there's a few on the Doctor team that could solo this if you remove the Destroyer.

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...probably because everyone else on that team is screwed.

With the possible exception of Marvel. But with a day's prep, there's a few on the Doctor team that could solo this if you remove the Destroyer. Yea I put him there to kinda even things out.

Shaggyman is no slouch either:
The Shaggy Man is indestructible. He has survived a small tactical nuclear explosion, reincorporating himself almost instantly. If his head were severed, it would still regenerate very quickly , the only symptoms being disorientation and short memory loss. He does not need to eat, sleep or breathe, and can easily withstand the rigours of space. The Shaggy Man's size, dense muscle mass and accelerated metabolism grant him immense strength and endurance. The limits of these abilities are unknown. Shaggy Man I was basically a mindless beast. When General Eiling merged his own intelligence and malevolence into the monster, The Shaggy Man became even more dangerous.

Team 2 becomes ever more formidable.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Hitman911
Yea I put him there to kinda even things out.

Shaggyman is no slouch either:
The Shaggy Man is indestructible. He has survived a small tactical nuclear explosion, reincorporating himself almost instantly. If his head were severed, it would still regenerate very quickly , the only symptoms being disorientation and short memory loss. He does not need to eat, sleep or breathe, and can easily withstand the rigours of space. The Shaggy Man's size, dense muscle mass and accelerated metabolism grant him immense strength and endurance. The limits of these abilities are unknown. Shaggy Man I was basically a mindless beast. When General Eiling merged his own intelligence and malevolence into the monster, The Shaggy Man became even more dangerous.

Team 2 becomes ever more formidable.

The Doctor turns him into a butterfly. Maybe an indestructible butterfly, but still a butterfly.

That's the issue. No magic protection means that half of team two is inert matter within the first few seconds of the fight.

Marvel, Britain, and Destroyer are the only ones that would likely resist it, and none can extend their protection to others.

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Doctor turns him into a butterfly. Maybe an indestructible butterfly, but still a butterfly.

That's the issue. No magic protection means that half of team two is inert matter within the first few seconds of the fight.

Marvel, Britain, and Destroyer are the only ones that would likely resist it, and none can extend their protection to others. True. I would say Zod with his super-speed but then there's Doom Rex.

DigiMark007
Zod's screwed.

So it's still "A Lot vs. 3"

The Destroyer, amusingly, actually makes it a fight still. But I'm guessing it's not quite what you were hoping for with this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.