Naruto: Age of the 7th Hokage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kenpachizaraki
This was originally a fanfict and then became an RP on a different site and one day I decided to see how succesfull it would be on another site.
It's the not so distant future of Konoha and it has been long a time a of peace, Naruto married Hinata and became the Rokudaime Hokage(6th Hokage), but retired when he found out that Hinata was pregnant! The An familiar up in coming Jonin took over who you know as Konohamaru. Jiraiya once said something like each generation is destined to be greater then the last and being younger then any Hokage before him. This Nanadaime Hokage seemed to be destined to be the greatest Hokage yet and he was, but years later when Hinata's and a Naruto's Daughter is almost a Ninja things start to go horribly wrong. This is a remake of another rp I created that's dying and I am still trying to keep it alive there. I got some great second gen kid ideas...Note the current Genin are more then the 12 ex-genin as far as famous parents go. Note: Not all the children have been decided. Note:
1. KenpachiZaraki
2. Thunder Fox
3. Matroshka
4. Quincy
5. Tatsumaki
6. JacopeX
7.Striding Cloud
8.Lady Fox
9.Scarecrow88
Here is the first of many bios from that Rp.
Name:Naruto II
Nickname:Naru
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Rotation: Left
Birthday: June 18th
Hair color:Blond

Height:5' 6

Jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) (Creates a clone of the user.)
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique) (User uses a cloak to blend into the surroundings.)
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) (User Transforms into something else.)
Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique) (Substitution Jutsu)
(User can switch places with something else in order to block an attack.)
Kage Bunshin Jutsu(Shadow Clone Technique)(Creates a solidified clone)
The Following techniques are brought to you by wikipedia.
Juken(Gentle Fist)(The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an additional effect, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. As there is no way to train the internal organs to become stronger, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent is.)
Shugohakke Rokujuyon Sho("Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms)These all say Hinata and I had it edited to not mention her and to say the user instead, but that progress was lossed along with alot of other stuff and I no longer have the energy or the will to do it again(This jutsu is a combination of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin and the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. In this jutsu, Hinata emits a constant stream of chakra from her palms, creating extremely sharp chakra blades. With her natural flexibility, Hinata can reach any point around her, allowing her to hit any target within her field of vision. While using this jutsu, Hinata moves extremely fast (her movements become a blur), allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision, much like the original Sixty-Four Palms jutsu. Additionally, Hinata can control the size of the chakra beams in her palms, allowing her to create larger, arc-shaped chakra beams that spread out across her entire attack range. This creates an "absolute defense" effect similar to that of the Heavenly Spin, though the cutting nature of the chakra prevents any outside force from restricting it. In this way, the technique can be used as both an offensive and defensive maneuver.)
Combo Jutsu: None yet(Combination moves like Puri Puri No jutsu)
New Jutsu: None yet
Weapons: Kunai and Shurikin.
(She refuses to learn her father's Perverted Techniques
Clan/Organization:Uzumaki Clan(New)
Ninja Rank:Genin
Appearence:Tall for her age, Naru has her father's hair and her mother's eyes. She wears a Orange Sleeveless Water proof Vest over a red short sleeve dark red top. She also wears Crimson Cargo pants with extra pockets built in that when full act as Training Weights in addition to being a place to store her equipment and other belongings. The Zori she wears on her feet are colored plain red.
Personality: For the most part she likes to act like her father, but this is just an act a false sense of courage to decieve those around her because she is really alot more like her mother at her age.
Kekki Genkai: Byakugan and Dormant Kyubi power.
Note: The Offspring of a Biju's Host doesn't inherit the Biju itself, but a copy of it's powers.
Bio: Just after she was born it was discovered that those who have one parent with a Biju sealed inside them will inherit the powers of the biju and give birth to a Keki Genkai, but she wasn't treated any differently in fact she was rather a normal girl with her mother's Shyness and slightly below average intelligence. She soon developed feelings for Yurisuke. Oh,and while the Byakugan activates at birth she hasn't awaken the power of the Kyubi yet.
Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Be careful with Custom Weapons, Jutsu's Originizations.
Geki Genkai need to be explained with detail.
One spoiler and one only Careful with your puppet ideas..because I have some of my own for the future. There will be modifications to the bio form as need any questions? Comments? Ideas?
New to this version of the RP if you want to play someone child I'll tell you how I did it and it's up to you to decide whether you want to try to get accepted how it is or make your own neither neither of which is guaranteed get it accepted. Sometimes I just got around giving things to a character Gaara's kid has no appearence for example.
Rules:
Follow KMC forum's rules
Don't control another character without asking and I need proof of that.
Don't presume what the other characters are going to do.
Don't have Fu..I am joking mean have fun.

Thunder Fox
what characters are avalable seeing as iu cannot be naruto

kenpachizaraki
((Just try one it's not like anyone of note has died.))

Thunder Fox
[fine then Gaara or neji then.....

kenpachizaraki
Uh, Finding information on what what I have for those two, but first...
This is bound to change.
Name: Sarutobi, Konohamaru

Nickname:None
Wait how can he be that young when the children of certain main characters are almost genin? Can some one help me figure out there /his age more exactly.

Birthday: December 31st
Height: 6,2
Chakra Element: Fire

CANNON JUTSU all in Alphebetical order(Note: Notice how he knows all known techniques his Grandfather used, but is obviously not limited to them.) You do not have to orderize them like this. It just makes it easier for the person reading it. All of these jutsu will have explanations eventually.
Genjutsu:
I cannot think of anything appropriate.

Ninjutsu:
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate) (User detonates an exploding tag, or paper bomb.)
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) (User can move large distances with incredible speed.)
Note: Most Ninja ABOVE Genin know this technique if not all of them.
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Note: All Ninja Academy Graduates know this simple technique.
Bunshin no Jutsu(Clone Technique)
Konbi Henge(Combination Transformation)
Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall)
Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu(Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu(Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique)
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei(Exploding Tag: Activate)
Katon: Haisekisho(Fire Release: Ash Product Burning)
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu(Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Katon: Karyu Endan(Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile)
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu(Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)
Hiraishin no Jutsu(Flying Thunder God Technique)
Haremu no Jutsu(Harem Technique)
Odama Rasengan(Great Ball Spiraling Sphere)
Meisaigakure no Jutsu(Hiding Camouflage Technique)
Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
Hari Jizo(Needle Guardian)
Utsusemi no Jutsu(Projection Technique)
Rasengan(Spiraling Sphere)
Oiroke no Jutsu(Sexy Technique)
Oiroke: Onna no Ko Doshi no Jutsu(Sexy: Double Knockout Girls Technique)
Oiroke: Otoko no Ko Doshi no Jutsu(Sexy: Double Knockout Guys Technique)
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shadow Clone Technique)
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu(Shadow Shuriken Technique)
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu(Summoning Technique)
Note: Like his Grandfather before him he made a pact with the monkeys and he is powerful enough to summon the monkey king Enma.
Jutsu Sho(Technique Neutralize)
Tomegane no Jutsu(Telescope Technique)
Henge no Jutsu(Transformation Technique)

Fuin Jutsu(Sealing Jutsu)(Note Cannon Fuin Jutsu are mixed up with non cannon like Water Sealing Method(What ever it would be called in japanese)
Shiki Fujin(Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
Fuja Hoin(Evil Sealing Method)
Fuka Hoin(Fire Sealing Method)
Earth Sealing Method(Elemental Sealings are like Fire Sealings)
Water Sealing Method(Seals in all forms including weaker Ice)
Ice Sealing Method
Electricity Sealing Method
Wind Sealing Method
Poison Sealing Method
Gogyo Fuin(Five Elements Seal)
Note:Orochimaru logically wouldn't be the only one to know this technique
Gogyo Kaiin(Five Elements Unseal)
Note: Jiraiya logically wouldn't be the only one to know this technique
All the Counter part unsealing Methods except Evil.

Taijutsu: I couldn't think of anything appropriate.
Combo Jutsu:
Puri Puri no Jutsu(Booby Booby Technique)(This jutsu transforms Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon into suggestively attired women, who proceed to shake their breasts at whoever is viewing the technique.)
Note: Both Moegi and Udon are now Jounin.

New Jutsu:
Fire Release: Spiraling Sphere
He combines his fire elemental chakra and the Rasengan with Alchohol like the video game portray Jiraiya doing, but rather by letting his passion for the Hidden Lead Village overwhelm him and heat up his chakra.
Fire Release: Great Spiraling Sphere
A larger version of the previous technique.
Clan/Organization: None

Ninja Rank: Nanadaime Hokage(Or 7th Hokage)
Kekki Genkai: None
Appearence:Tall with wild long black hair that he had and brown eyes. (I can't think of clothing.)
Personality:Konhamaru has matured alot since the days of his youth.
Now he cares about the village just as much as his grandfather did when he was alive. He would give his life to protect Hidden Leaf.
Bio:Well After the obvious he was soon given replicas of his Uncle' Asuma's Trench Knives by Shikamaru which Konahamaru eventually learned how to infuse with Fire elemental Chakra. About the same time Moegi and Konohamaru fell in love and they eventually married and had a daughter named Wakaba(Young Leaf).

kenpachizaraki
Both of them have kids Neji son...Yurisuke...Gaara daughter AI. Yurisuke's bio was made for the person who wanted to use my idea so he finished up my blanks. Ai still doesnt have a bio and theres always the rule to ignore all of and try to get accepted as that character anyways. Ai never got a bio, but ended up being a part of a genin exchange program with Konoha. Yurisuke eventually team 7 ...AI Team 10.
Name: Yurisuke Hyuga
Nickname: Yuri
Chakra Rotation: Right
Birthday: April 17
Hair color: black
Height: 5'5"
Special Jutsu: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate) (User detonates an exploding tag, or paper bomb.)
Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique) (User can escape ropes, if caught.)
Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique) (User uses a cloak to blend into the surroundings.)
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) (User Transforms into something else.)
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) (User can move large distances with incredible speed.)
Juken(Gentle Fist)(The Gentle Fist style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an additional effect, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. As there is no way to train the internal organs to become stronger, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent is.)
Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm) (User sends out a blast of chakra, sending the enemy flying back.)
Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin) (User sends chakra out of every point on their body, while spinning, creating a shield of chakra around themself.)
Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin) (Larger version of Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin))
Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms) (User strikes sixty-four times, blocking off sixty-four chakra points on the enemy.)
Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms) (A doubled version of Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms))
Clan/Organization: Hyuga Clan
Ninja Rank: Genin
Appearence: Long, black hair, but not as long as his father's, and the usual Hyuga's grey eyes. He wears a grey jacket, and darker grey shorts. He's average height, and an average build.
Personality: He's caring, and kind. He doesn't belive in a set fate like his father once did. Although he is a little homosexual he tries to hide it from his father.
Kekki Genkai: Byakugan
Bio: Yurisuke Is Neji's son, who is a strong ninja likke his father. He learned all his father's jutsu, and can use his byakugan. He is alittle homosexual which he tries to hide from his father.
Village: Leaf

Thunder Fox
..... *blinks

kenpachizaraki
Why are you blinking?

Thunder Fox
im overly tired and im having hard time comprehending things tonight...

kenpachizaraki
((Ok, then mabe you should get some rest and try this tommorow.))

Thunder Fox
right..

The big EH

kenpachizaraki
((. Where do I start no last name, your first name isn't japanese, you have no last name, Elemental Alignments are cannon as 1 per person besides the "ice/Hyoton" Element doesn't exist it's a combination from people who are born with both water and Ice elements.You have no jutsu I never asked for things like my discipline and I have no idea what 8 is, and Chakra Rotation is obviously the way your chakra rotates. Just to start...))

Lady Fox
I was going to sign up, but I am utterly confused no expression

Lady Fox
Name: Emi
Nickname: Orphan Girl, Wanderer, Runner
Chackra Element: Fire
Birthday: 1st April
Hair Color: Tan/Brownish
Height: 5'3"
Jutsu:
- Fire Manipulate/Release (Fire Mastering Technique)
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
- Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloning Technique)
Weapons: Armed with sharp words, nasty fists and a heated up temper.
Clan/Organization: Nomad
Ninja Rank: Unranked
Appearance:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/YugiohRoxs/Anime/Anime%20Girls/NekoinHat.jpg
Personality: Spry, Helpful and Happy. Although, you do not want to piss her of, as she can turn into quite the wildcat. Both litteraly and figure as speech. She always keeps an open mind and heart to any stranger, since she is one as well.
Note: She dislikes pushy people. Be free to interact, but stay behind the red line (stick out tongue)
Bio: Emi was not born in Japan, but she wandered there after some time. Both of her parents were slain in a raid and before she was a well trained ninja, she was left teacherless and an orphan. Only lucky was she that she was out playing during the raid and returned as the raiders had left. Her parents was dead and it was due to the past of her family- which lead to the conclusion that Emi had to heartbreaken flee the country.
Only hours after the raid did she realise that she had to surpress her last name and go by only the first. If her last name was known to the public, who knows- maybe she too would be struck by raiders.
To acompany her on her journey, her dear friend Mitsu the cat is always by her side, on her shoulder, on her head, in her bag, below her hat or inside her shirt. Even though Mitsu is not the talkative kind, she often leads conversation with the little kitty.

During an accident in the past, while Emi tried using her transforming abilities and turn into a cat to befriend Mitsu, something went wrong upon return to human form. She did not succeed entirely and got stuck with a cat tail, which she now caress like any other bodypart. The tail being proportional to her human size and a ribbon at the tip of it, along with her happy aura- she is one of a kind.
Village: None

Lady Fox
Meet Emi happy

kenpachizaraki
((How fitting since she is Emi in the picture. Here name is pun because in Japanese Emi means Smile! I assume if she wears any Zori at all it probably matched the main color of her shirt since this picture doesn't have a lower half. Other then ALMOSt complete appearence and wait you've never watched Naruto have you because it takes place in a fictional world. Not another version of our own. Here it's quicker to read then watch.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/ ))

Lady Fox
Zori? no expression

kenpachizaraki
((Traditional Japanese Sandals though in this case it's also what they use to refer to the typical Ninja footwear in the Naruto world(Which isn't even a sandal it's not a traditonal shoe in any sense.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/NarutoUzumaki_Shippuden.jpg ))

Lady Fox
Oh yes. She got sandals. They fit both with her nomad life and her ninja thing stick out tongue

kenpachizaraki
((Not with the ninja thing because I don't think what Ninja in Naruto where on there feet count as sandals. Retry that bio when you've actually learned what you're talking about please. I'm looking forward to it.))

Lady Fox
Uh? messed

Kid Flash
((Is something the matter?))

Lady Fox
The matter is that I need to redo my character without knowing what I need to redo no expression

Kid Flash
((Look if you just bother to read Naruto you would understand all of these things.
He doesn't want to spoiler you and ruin the series for you.))

Lady Fox
I am not going to watch trough an entire anime just to be part of the roleplay erm

Kid Flash
((I didn't say you had too.))

kenpachizaraki
((Mabe Flash treats you like this because he likes you smile ))

Kid Flash
((Not in that way.))

Lady Fox
I am not afraid of spoilers. You could tell me the end of Avatar and I would still enjoy the entire serie just as much. Spoil the end of SpiderMan 3 and I will still see the movie.

You can go ahead and spoil me concerning Naruto about the things I need to go (Trough PM then. I do not want others to get a spoiler smile )

kenpachizaraki
((Sorry unlike spoilering myself, spoilering others is against my belief system, but I am sure others will help you out.))

SoylentBlue
Ah, what the hell. Let me in on this roleplay, pwease? =D

Warning, if I do get in I'll be making a custom character with a custom Kekkei Genkai and custom jutsus if I'm allowed to. I'll explain all of them in detail, as I have had to write up descriptions for them on other roleplays before.

Lady Fox
Careful. You might pick the wrong kind of shoes no expression

scarecrow88
blink

SoylentBlue
Uh. Yeah. I dunno what this whole... business is with character denial due to slightly abnormal footwear, but I'm sure I'll get around it. >_>

JacopeX
So, I have to create my own Char?

The big EH
Originally posted by kenpachizaraki
((. Where do I start no last name, your first name isn't japanese, you have no last name, Elemental Alignments are cannon as 1 per person besides the "ice/Hyoton" Element doesn't exist it's a combination from people who are born with both water and Ice elements.You have no jutsu I never asked for things like my discipline and I have no idea what 8 is, and Chakra Rotation is obviously the way your chakra rotates. Just to start...)) wait so one of the reasons i cant join is because the name isn't japanese and water and ice are the same thing but if your going to be picky than it'll just be water, and wat i meant i dont know what effect chakra rotation has. i also figured because of the fact he can control water, having no other jutsu except the basics that everybody has would even it out. and i know you didnt ask for disiplines and the number besiide them is something i forgot to put an explanation for, it's a scale of 1-10, 1 being shitty at it, 5 being adept, and 10 having completely mastered it.

oh and he doesn't wear sandals, he's either barefoot or wearing thick Tabi with a thin rubber sole

kenpachizaraki
Not as far as Chakra go Moton(Wood Techiques) and Hyoton(Ice Techniques) are mixing two elements together.
Moton is Water and Earth. Like I said Hyoton is Water and Ice.

Thunder Fox
argh this is to troublesome im sorry but i still ccant comprehend you character sheet im dropping out

Quincy
((Not with the ninja thing because I don't think what Ninja in Naruto where on there feet count as sandals. Retry that bio when you've actually learned what you're talking about please. I'm looking forward to it.))

dude what is wrong with you?

scarecrow88
i have to agree with fox i tried to make my character but now my head hurts I've decided to drop out as well sry best of luck to this rp big grin

Kid Flash
((There is nothing wrong with the guy Quincy))

kenpachizaraki
I don't think we'll ever understand each other Quincy it's like I am Mayuri and you're Ishida.

kenpachizaraki
Originally posted by SoylentBlue
Uh. Yeah. I dunno what this whole... business is with character denial due to slightly abnormal footwear, but I'm sure I'll get around it. >_>
You misunderstood she got denied because she didn't know what she was talking she mentioned the words Japan in her history so I talked to her and appearently she only watched a few episodes that's not exactly enough to properly play a part. Nothing worth doing is easy and I love roleplaying. This is nothing compared to the **** I've been put through during roleplaying.
sad

Lady Fox
A lot of things worth doing is easy. Smiling, helping and laughing are three very simple things that is worth it in 99.99% of the cases.

I have not seen the Naruto show fully, no. I have seen a few episodes and I know how the different ninjas act. I am not custom to the world, that is correct: Which was why I did a nomad. That way I could be inexperienced with the whole thing without having to worry.

You may love roleplaying, but so do I. I adore roleplaying and in gentle words, I know I am good at it. I would probably do better in a Naruto roleplay than most Naruto fans.

I am sure you are a highly experienced and talented roleplayer if you put your back into things, but you have to consider the fact that you need PLAYERS to roleplay. If you make this kind of restrictions, rules this tough and focus so hard on illustrating a second Naruto you will wind up with not even a handfew interested.

I know I am dropping out, and I am not the only one. You have lost a total of 3 players and there are 5 players (At least) that disagree in the way you run the play.

Have fun with your Naruto roleplay. I am pretty sure no one else will (Except Kid Flash, who I think is a second account made and ran by you).

I have seen very little Naruto, but I gave this roleplay a chance because I thought that maybe it would be fun. I made myself a character and I really really tried making it good. For what? To get it thrown back into my face and declined, left without help simply because I an unexperienced with the show.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Quincy
dude what is wrong with you?
Originally posted by Kid Flash
((There is nothing wrong with the guy Quincy))

I can think of a couple of points stick out tongue

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by Lady Fox
I would probably do better in a Naruto roleplay than most Naruto fans.

Is that a challenge? shifty

....jk.

Seriously, I don't like the fact that people are skipping out on this after just one round of denied stuff. Okay, Kenpachi sounded a little harsh in his reviews, then to respond like this:

Ouch. Polite, but pretty crippling words for anyone trying to start up a roleplay. I realise why Kenpachi was being so rigorous with the profiles, because it really, really, really sucks when people try to bring characters with abilities and looks from a totally different kind of story into another. Like Bleach-style characters into a Pokemon RPG.

Maybe it got a bit out of hand, as one can see with his review of Fox's profile. Still, maybe we can give the guy another chance, instead of all throwing our arms up and walking off disgustedly? I'm willing to. >>

Lady Fox
I really tried with my character, but I flunked at shoes and location, therefore got declined. I am sorry, but kanpachizaraki killed my eagerness and interest in this roleplay.

Matroshka

Lady Fox
I am sorry, but I dislike the way he treats people. I tried giving it a chance, but he put the little spark that I had out.

I do want to roleplay, just not under the lead of an obsessed finicky nincompoop.

Diamond Kisses
So much to say, but unfortunatly a post has a 10.000 symbol limit.

kenpachizaraki, To make it brief, give the members some slack.

Matroshka, if you look it trough you will see that Lady Fox tried to RP but was declined to minor details

Kid Flash, the guy got a couple of faults as seen so far. His shortage of manner to mention one and his incapability to be a good host to mention another.

Lady Fox, kenpachizaraki is clearly an inexperienced RP host and he tried helping

SoylentBlue, you got an admirable fighting spirit and good that you stand up for the little people. However, keep in mind that Lady Fox was ready to give this a try even though she has no burning interest for Naruto. Imagine how you would feel if you put effort into creating something , to then recieve a reply that entirely lack manner and pretty much throws your character in the dirt. Would you not much rather get a positive response with feedback that will assist your creation, rather than a reply that only points out your flaws?

obsessed finicky nincompoop.

I so want to know what that means no expression

Matroshka
LoL nice choice of words Lady Fox. ya its Naruto so what if it doesnt follow exact detail. Like Diamond said she tryed to RP in Naruto without knowing the show all that well. Thats a very difficult thing to do. And Quincy is right, Kenpachizaraki is kinda harsh

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Imagine how you would feel if you put effort into creating something , to then recieve a reply that entirely lack manner and pretty much throws your character in the dirt. Would you not much rather get a positive response with feedback that will assist your creation, rather than a reply that only points out your flaws?

Believe me, I know what it's like. I've gotten character profiles crushed on stricter sites before, but then again I knew little to nothing about the context at the time as well, so that didn't help my case.

I do realise, though, that Fox didn't deserve the manner in which Kenpachi replied. Sad, because I can see that Fox is evidently quite a good Roleplayer.

BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS: Are you guys all still clearing out of this like a burning building, or are we gonna try and make something out of it? wink

Matroshka
O noes ! this thread didnt even get started ! =( sux i wanted to be in a some sort of Fantasy RP sad

The big EH
i can kinda understand where this guys coming from, he's an obsessed fanboy who thinks he can entirerly control a rp.... in the UNHOSTED section, and if this is what the actual rp is like i'm out to, i tried joining some hosted ones but it's just frustrating when the host denies you being able to do anything and glorifies his character. anyway give it another shot.

and as far as logic goes water is literallly the exact same thing as ice.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by The big EH
i can kinda understand where this guys coming from, he's an obsessed fanboy who thinks he can entirerly control a rp.... in the UNHOSTED section, and if this is what the actual rp is like i'm out to, i tried joining some hosted ones but it's just frustrating when the host denies you being able to do anything and glorifies his character. anyway give it another shot.

and as far as logic goes water is literallly the exact same thing as ice. i see ehre he was going with denying your element in naruto there are five elements fire earth lightning water and wind ice only is created by having the water and wind element if i remember corectly

The big EH
i knw that bt i was merely stating really that when it came to his only real jutsu he cn control both water and ice

Thunder Fox
hmmmm i see i know what you mean now... i think

The big EH
and another thing i noticed, this kid is either of japanese descent or what i like to call a "Steven Segull" aka racial confused person, usually a white guy who thinks he's japanese. other words with simular meaning are, wigger, cracker, retard, foo, and a literal translation of this term means "crappy actor"

but he's probably of japanese descent

Matroshka
O_o wtf

scarecrow88
and another thing i noticed, this kid is either of japanese descent or what i like to call a "Steven Segull" aka racial confused person, usually a white guy who thinks he's japanese. other words with simular meaning are, wigger, cracker, retard, foo, and a literal translation of this term means "crappy actor"

but he's probably of japanese descent roflmao i'll come back if all the fighting stops i already made a character anyways no sense in it going to waste.

name: kai legend
birthday: 4/46
chakra element: water/air (kekkei genkai hyoton or ice release)
chakra rotation: right
nation: konoha
jutsu: knows all the basics that a jonin should know like art of shadow dopple ganger, transformation jutsu (didnt really see the point in posting the basic that all the ninja have)
secert arts: (like haku) crystal ice mirrors, crystal ice raining death, more will develop later.
bio: parents fled form the village hidden in the mist to escape execution for having the kekkai genkai hyoton. kai was born in konoha and lived peacefully in konohas safe haven for 5 years until trackers from the mist village slaughtered his parents. if it wasnt for an "unknowen ninja " ( may be naruto or kakashi) kai would've been killed to. kai was put in the academy where he surpassed all the students easily and became a chunin 2 years later, then became a jonin at the age of 16 and joined anbu. one year later while on a mission for anbu he was ambushed by ninja from the mist, he quickly disposed of them, it was painfully clear that after all these years he was still wanted by the village hidden in the mist. (( hopefully i get in))

The big EH
cool

Lady Fox
I will give this roleplay one more chance. Hopefully the host has taken in the negative feedback and 'improved' himself smile

Kid Flash
((I Find this conversation really amusing. You think he is being over controling and other make lame attempts at insulting the man. You are highly rude to to him and you don't even know the guy, so stop judging him please.
Oh and LEGEND would be KODEN for future refference since he was complaining about Japanese names. Other then that I will accept you. I found the local vixen(Female Fox) expecially amusing just because they taunt me with their immature words doesn't mean I am a different person I am still the same flawed person I've always been and will continue to be.))

Lady Fox
Judging? I am looking at facts. Judge is when you do prejudiced statements, which I have not done. I have only reflected the things he has already done, not what I think about him.

As for the Fox deal, I have no idea what you are talking about no expression

SoylentBlue
Originally posted by Kid Flash
((I Find this conversation really amusing. You think he is being over controling and other make lame attempts at insulting the man. You are highly rude to to him and you don't even know the guy, so stop judging him please.
Oh and LEGEND would be KODEN for future refference since he was complaining about Japanese names. Other then that I will accept you. I found the local vixen(Female Fox) expecially amusing just because they taunt me with their immature words doesn't mean I am a different person I am still the same flawed person I've always been and will continue to be.))

Why do we have to try to start arguments again when we're all agreed to give it another chance? Not cool.

On another note, I'll be posting my profile shortly...

Lady Fox
Name: Emi
Nickname: Orphan Girl, Wanderer, Runner
Chackra Element: Fire
Birthday: 1st April
Hair Color: Tan/Brownish
Height: 5'3"
Jutsu:
- Fire Manipulate/Release (Fire Mastering Technique)
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
- Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloning Technique)
Weapons: Armed with sharp words, nasty fists and a heated up temper.
Clan/Organization: Nomad
Ninja Rank: Unranked
Appearance:
TAN ZORI's (Her footwear equipment)
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/YugiohRoxs/Anime/Anime%20Girls/NekoinHat.jpg
Personality: Spry, Helpful and Happy. Although, you do not want to piss her of, as she can turn into quite the wildcat. Both litteraly and figure as speech. She always keeps an open mind and heart to any stranger, since she is one as well.
Note: She dislikes pushy people. Be free to interact, but stay behind the red line.
Bio: Emi was not born in Konoha, but she wandered there after some time. Both of her parents were slain in a raid and before she was a well trained ninja, she was left teacherless and an orphan. Only lucky was she that she was out playing during the raid and returned as the raiders had left. Her parents was dead and it was due to the past of her family- which lead to the conclusion that Emi had to heartbreaken flee her old home.
Only hours after the raid did she realise that she had to surpress her last name and go by only the first. If her last name was known to the public, who knows- maybe she too would be struck by raiders.
To acompany her on her journey, her dear friend Mitsu the cat is always by her side, on her shoulder, on her head, in her bag, below her hat or inside her shirt. Even though Mitsu is not the talkative kind, she often leads conversation with the little kitty.

During an accident in the past, while Emi tried using her transforming abilities and turn into a cat to befriend Mitsu, something went wrong upon return to human form. She did not succeed entirely and got stuck with a cat tail, which she now caress like any other bodypart. The tail being proportional to her human size and a ribbon at the tip of it, along with her happy aura- she is one of a kind.
Village: None

Matroshka
awsome awsome almost all of us are in ^_^ is therer another thread to RP in ?

Lady Fox
I think the roleplay will take place in this thread, but I think we need to wait for the host to start it before we blast of smile

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I so want to know what that means no expression

Nothing very mean if you think that stick out tongue

Matroshka
I think the roleplay will take place in this thread, but I think we need to wait for the host to start it before we blast of smile

Nothing very mean if you think that stick out tongue lol "Pwning you"

JacopeX
Originally posted by JacopeX
So, I have to create my own Char?

kenpachizaraki
((I don't belive in seperating bios from the roleplaying I am not sure exactly why.
In the advent this rp dies I will link to the Original RP for those who want to continue. It's a small 48 Page RP so far though it's the biggest of the three on going RPs I run there at least for active RPs. Oh, and it the largest active rp in the that in normal roleplaying forum on those forums.))

kenpachizaraki
((Ok, so we're clear everyone figured out by know that Kid Flash is my alt which I can't create on my usual browser for some reason(Kind of annoying.) which I created for a certain plan I had proposed to a certain roleplayer. It's really our business, so yes the RP he put up is mine as well as anything involving him in the future it's all me.
JACOPE: No...You just have try out for a State which character you want and I'll PM you to discuss it. I'm fully willing to listen to anyones ideas on the character characters who knows you might get to change my mind though in exchange for this you listen to mine. The resulting bio mabe a mix...or completely one way depending on how well we get along. The whole process in theory should really help us get to know each other better which really would be best in the long run in my opinion.))

Lady Fox
The reason you can not create him on your usual browser is because you are not allowed to have 'him'. Having dual accounts for the same person violates the KMC general rules.

The big EH
wow that was the fakest "sock" i've ever seen, but dont worry we wont tell wink

Matroshka
lol ? wtf is going on , i dont know anymore @_____@

Lady Fox
He just confessed having a second account. Nothing more stick out tongue

Hopefully the roleplay starts soon smile

The big EH
yep me to

Matroshka
lol its not even a big deal , he felt that guilty ?

The big EH
no i think he relised we'd only get annoyed with him denying the extremely obvious

darkxbox
((Ok, so we're clear everyone figured out by know that Kid Flash is my alt which I can't create on my usual browser for some reason(Kind of annoying.) which I created for a certain plan I had proposed to a certain roleplayer. It's really our business, so yes the RP he put up is mine as well as anything involving him in the future it's all me.
JACOPE: No...You just have try out for a State which character you want and I'll PM you to discuss it. I'm fully willing to listen to anyones ideas on the character characters who knows you might get to change my mind though in exchange for this you listen to mine. The resulting bio mabe a mix...or completely one way depending on how well we get along. The whole process in theory should really help us get to know each other better which really would be best in the long run in my opinion.))

hey, you mind posting your profile as kid flash so we can start the rp. i really want it to start. so start it alreaddy. mad oh, and check kid flashes pm box.

The big EH
oooooh wat did you say?

JacopeX
JACOPE: No...You just have try out for a State which character you want and I'll PM you to discuss it. I'm fully willing to listen to anyones ideas on the character characters who knows you might get to change my mind though in exchange for this you listen to mine. The resulting bio mabe a mix...or completely one way depending on how well we get along. The whole process in theory should really help us get to know each other better which really would be best in the long run in my opinion.)) Hmmm......Alright, I shall await your Pm as I am willing to play an existing character. If anything, just let me know.

kenpachizaraki
((Hey yesterday I was sick and the only motivation is putting up Kid Flash's bio after that. I thought my friend Cloud might not allow to main titans to be taken by one guy so before I asked a certain Raven if she would take over Starfire(before someone got her.) on an an alt so she could take Jinx. That's back when I was mistaken with the fact that the free one was Robin. It's to bad it didn't work I am actually a huge Kid Flash and Jinx shippper. It's not a rule thing there are no general rules for KMC Forums as for other forums I don't renember seeing any rules there so roleplaying forums could be an exception. ))

The big EH
nope having multiple files is against the rules, as there are many rules

Striding Cloud
((Hey yesterday I was sick and the only motivation is putting up Kid Flash's bio after that. I thought my friend Cloud might not allow to main titans to be taken by one guy so before I asked a certain Raven if she would take over Starfire(before someone got her.) on an an alt so she could take Jinx. That's back when I was mistaken with the fact that the free one was Robin. It's to bad it didn't work I am actually a huge Kid Flash and Jinx shippper. It's not a rule thing there are no general rules for KMC Forums as for other forums I don't renember seeing any rules there so roleplaying forums could be an exception. ))

Two main characters? I didn't let someone take two main chars to be taken. And i'm making my char tommrow.

Lady Fox

There is a link saying Forum Rules on the bottom of KMC, no matter where on KMC you are. It is in bold and centered on a white spot. You can not miss it if you scroll to the bottom.

To add, there are MANY that have been permanently banned for having double accounts.

Why should roleplay be an exception? You are still active on KMC. You can make multiple characters in one account instead of a few characters per account. If the host only allows one character, I am sure there is a reason for it.

Of course Forum rules apply to the roleplaying section.

< Forum Rules > as found on the bottom

scarecrow88
ahh thoght this was naruto: age of the 7th hokage What the f**k?

Lady Fox
It is, but I am not sure our host will start it stick out tongue

He recently suggested a new roleplay in the idea thread and has not even started this yet.

The big EH
why dont we start it instead then?

Lady Fox
Because he is the host and he is active. Therefore it is his call when and how the roleplay starts.

The big EH
but if he decides not to start then why cant we step in and start it ourselves

kenpachizaraki
((To the staff I am sorry. I am starting this RP really soon. I Just need to get over this headache. Were going to start just before the genin are assigned teams.))

The big EH
sounds good

Striding Cloud
but if he decides not to start then why cant we step in and start it ourselves

Because it's the role-play he made. no expression It wasn't your idea so why do you feel so you should step in to start it? You didn't put any hard work in it, so chill out. Making my char once you restart it Kenpachi! big grin

Quincy
I'm not sure about that cloud.

This is Unhosted Right?

I'm befuddled by this assumption.

The big EH
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Because it's the role-play he made. no expression It wasn't your idea so why do you feel so you should step in to start it? You didn't put any hard work in it, so chill out. Making my char once you restart it Kenpachi! big grin it wouldnt really be stepping in and clearly if he quit the rp he wouldnt care, and further i was saying if he decides not to start it why dont we, your making it sound like we take over completely beforre he quits

Striding Cloud
it wouldnt really be stepping in and clearly if he quit the rp he wouldnt care, and further i was saying if he decides not to start it why dont we, your making it sound like we take over completely beforre he quits

Well clearly he stated he didn't quit the rp, meaning he does care. And why don't you start it because you don't just come in an take over someones rp who put hard work into it. If you want to start a rp so bad make your own. And we? I didn't see anyone else saying we should start it. Plus what other way can you take it of half way? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The big EH
but he never stated he didnt quit, and i never wanted to start it myself, i dont like running rps, i was suggesting if he quits why dont we start it ourselves

kenpachizaraki
((Since none of you took Konoha Genin to my ideas there is now need to feel in any member gaps which is fine since we had a excess of main genin teams in the originally pretty much every main character that was a Konoha genin at the start of the series has at least one kid now. Though offspring of main you'll notice walking around Konoha from Gaara's Daughter Ai(The mark on gaara's head which means love) to Konohamaru(Exchange genin on the highest number konoha team that has main characters( unless someone else joins as a konoha genin) and Moegi's Daughter(Ninja Student)
Wakaba. (Young Leaf) ))

Konohamaru was sitting in his office when suddenly he heard the voice of a young girl screaming. "Prepare your self Oto-san(Father)!" and suddenly then he saw his daughter jumping down from the top of a near by book shelf to catch him by surprised and then he purposely let Wakaba jump onto him so he could break her fall.
"What did do that? It's dangerous! Are you you hurt!" he yelled out of anger and sadness.
"I am fine." Wakaba said while looking disapointed in herself.

"I guess that's all that really matter, so your forgiven." Konoha said with a grin and then Wakaba grinned back and finally hugged her father.

SoylentBlue
(I will be joining as a Konoha Gennin. I'll have my profile up in a few hours.)

kenpachizaraki
((Ok, then I'll prepare some new Konoha genin bios so you can have teammates later.))

The big EH
i'll be one to, just forgot about that part

kenpachizaraki
((Still need one Genin to make a complete team not to mention a jonin.))

SoylentBlue
Name: Katze Okuma

Nickname: Goyubi (means '5 Fingers')

Chackra Element: Glass (Earth/Fire Mix; cannot use Fire-type Jutsus, though)

Birthday: 22nd of November

Hair Color: Silver

Height: 5'8"

Jutsu
-E-rank Supplementary Jutsu (Bunshin, Henge, Kawarimi, Nawanuke)
-Jibaku Fuda: Kassei
-Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Headhunter Technique)

PROPOSED:
Hari-arashi No Jutsu (Glass Storm Technique)
Element: Glass (Earth/Fire)
Hand Seal(s): Boar, Bird, Tiger, Ram
Effect:
The user uses sand or dirt in the surrounding area and superheats it into many fine, long shards of glass. The glass shards proceed to levitate and fly at the user as new shards become formed. This jutsu is relatively dangerous as it can easily hit a target over a wide area, but also requires a hefty amount of chakra to use, as the user must mold chakra to form each new shard. Once the Jutsu is complete, the shards crumble back to dirt/sand; this includes those that have hit the target.

PROPOSED:
Hari-yuka No Jutsu (Glass Floor Technique)
Element: Glass (Earth/Fire)
Hand Seal(s): Tiger, Ram, Bird
Effect:
The user uses sand or dirt on a specific patch or ground/sand, which hardens and forms into sturdy glass (smooth or rough). This is useful when one needs stable footing, or proper traction to step off. The ground affected is typically about 2ft.x2ft.

PROPOSED:
Kami-Kote (God Arm)
Element: Glass
Hand Seal(s): None (Kekkei Genkai)
Effect:
There are very few who still remember when the Kami-Kote was last used, as it only appeared no less than sixty years ago in the Okuma clan. It requires the heritage of the Okuma Clan, and must have a large bag of coal to be able to use this technique. The user, using a special focus of chakra, reforms and reshapes the coal to first become diamond, and then become sculpted into an arm to replace a lost limb. The new arm is practically impervious to any attack (which makes blocking melee attacks rather easy), and has great strength in comparison to the rest of the user's body. The fingers are also able to form sharp claws which the user is able to attack with. Once the user has finished with using the arm, the diamond reforms into 'tagged' Chakra which can later be summoned to create the arm again, without the need to have another bag of coal. It requires several minutes to fully complete Kami-Kote the first time the user does the technique.

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, a bag of fine desert sand on his belt.
Clan/Organization: Okuma
Ninja Rank: Gennin
Appearance:
(will provide image soon, and description)

Personality:
Katze does not tend to get worked up about things. In fact, most of the time he is seen with a seemingly half-asleep look on his face, completely relaxed and with a faint smile; He prefers to deal with life calmly and thoughtfully, using a philosophy of 'nothing will ever be done right if you rush it'. He is generally quite friendly, but not particularly outgoing... and he rarely gets angry or negative about something. Being different himself, Katze is very understanding of people's problems and setbacks they occur. This is a double-edged sword, as it is the one thing he will get angry about: he will quickly stand up for anyone who is being persecuted because of a disability.

Bio:
Despite the Okuma Clan being originally based around Suna Village, Katze was born and raised in Konoha. The once-feared and ruthless Okuma lineage had been broken for almost sixty years, as two generations of children had somehow not inherited the basic Bloodline traits (and therefore the ability to do Jutsus) that had been running in the Okuma Clan for hundreds of years. Katze's father, Shiro Okuma, had been born with both arms intact, which had denied his ability to use the Kekkei Genkai of the clan since it required the user to be born with only one. Katze, however, rekindled the hopes of the clan with his birth, where it was evident that he had received the full blessing of the Bloodline. He had been born without a left arm.

The reason Katze grew up in Konoha was because his father had originally been transferred there as a child, as he seemed to grasp fire-based Jutsus far better than any teachings in Suna. Years later, as a Jounin, Shiro settled down with a former teammate on his old Gennin team, Airi Subatsu. She and Shiro managed to break away from life as Ninja, and had a child. While Shiro had finally thought that he was through with being a Ninja, he took an active interest in his son's development as he showed clear signs of having the Kekkei Genkai that Shiro never had.

Katze, however, practically had to learn to use his clan Jutsus by himself, as his father had almost no clue on how to teach him since he'd never been able to use them himself. One thing Katze did learn from Shiro, though, was how to persevere and make sure that nothing was rushed and everything would work when he needed it to. He greatly admired the fact that his father had practically started from scratch when he'd been transferred to Konoha, and yet managed to work his way all the way up to Jounin and have a very rewarding career as a Ninja. It was what Katze aspired to do, to simply make his way up to Jounin rank despite what difficulties and setbacks life had given him.

Hopefully, he'd do it before too long, as well.

Village: Konoha

SoylentBlue
Can't edit, so I'll just post the character pic here...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/elvenfaust/katze.png

Well, that's twenty minutes of my life wasted in Photoshop. Damn tablet...

kenpachizaraki
((Earth/Fire would obvious be Magma or Lava(I should know one of my characters is going to learn it eventually) however Glass techniques should be be able to used without a special chakra. I mean the Sandaime Hokage combining earth and water didn't end up as a mix between elements think about it that way. You could use fire jutsu combined with your sand to create these techiques. . The name Katz is that foriegn name in a world with out a need for romanji unless your from... I can't think of it minor country with out a village played the villians in one of the part 1 movies or was it the shippuden movie I forget either way your fine. Since like Jiraiya said everyone generation is destined to surpass the one before it or something that...well I cut the chase it means by current standards your not to strong a matter of fact there exist a genin who is capable of all 5 elements with out the rinnegan. Not to mention some other ponent genin. I don't want to ruin what they do. Your accepted except for the fact of the whole first name thing.
I can't want to show you. I am going to go read up on the original rp for plot , characters, and over 5 custom Kekki Genkai! ))

kenpachizaraki
((Edit: Oops double post.))

SoylentBlue
Actually, 'Katze' is taken from the name of a Japanese character from the game 'Bushido Blade'.

However, on inspection I suppose that name is actually German. I'll instead change my character name to 'Katsurai'. That good? big grin

EDIT: I think playing it as a less-than-awesome Gennin will suit me better than being powerful. Can I learn more Jutsus as I go along later?

kenpachizaraki
((Yes it is good enough and yes you can learn more later!Wow a disturbing thought about the two rps entered my mind glad I realized before it was too late. Anyway surprising you in 3, 2 1.

Name: Yurisuke Hyuga
Nickname: Yuri
Birthday: April 17
Hair color: black
Height: 5'5"
Special Jutsu: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate) (User detonates an exploding tag, or paper bomb.)
Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm) (User sends out a blast of chakra, sending the enemy flying back.)
Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin) (User sends chakra out of every point on their body, while spinning, creating a shield of chakra around themself.)
Hakkesho Dai Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin) (Larger version of Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin))
Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms) (User strikes sixty-four times, blocking off sixty-four chakra points on the enemy.)
Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms) (A doubled version of Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms))
Clan/Organization: Hyuga Clan
Appearence: Long, black hair, but not as long as his father's, and the usual Hyuga's grey eyes. He wears a grey jacket, and darker grey shorts. He's average height, and an average build.
Personality: He's caring, and kind. He doesn't belive in a set fate like his father once did. Although he is a little homosexual he tries to hide it from his father.
Kekki Genkai: Byakugan
Bio: Yurisuke Is Neji's son, who is a strong ninja like his father. He learned all his father's jutsu, and can use his byakugan. He is alittle homosexual which he tries to hide from his father.
Oh, wait that wasn't the real surprise and was more like an appetizer before the main course. This was a character orginal created by me to a certain point and a bio made by someone else. My first rp member in the original rp infact.
Just wait to tell you see Futachidori and Raihou! Wow shock well have to wait the site is moving slowly for me right now and looking through 48 pages at that speed is not fun.))

kenpachizaraki
((
Name: Hana Uchiha
Nickname: none
Chakra Element: Fire/Lightning
Birthday: October 19
Hair color: black/blue
Height: 5'4"
Chidori (Chidori) (Channels Chakra into arm, and then jabs opponent with it.)*
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) (User breathes fire along a cord or wire.)*
Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique) (User ignites chakra, to create a large fire ball.)
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique) (User sends small fire balls toward the opponent, sometimes containing kunai.)*
Shosen no Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique) (User uses chakra to heal, or cut.)
Dokunuku no Jutsu (Poison Extraction Technique) (User uses chakra to extract poison from the body.)
Sofushasan no Tachi (Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades) (Using the sharingan the user controls three shuriken with strings, two with hands, one with the mouth, to tie an enemy to a nearby object.)*
Clan/Organization: Uchiha Clan
Appearence: Average height, and build. She has long, dark blue, almost black hair. She wears a blue shirt, and black pants. She wears her kunai holster on her left leg, and her hip pouch on her right side.
Personality: Hana never backs down from a challenge, but cares for her team. She knows her mother's medical jutsu, but wants to learn her father's techniques. She also wants to become better than Naru
Kekki Genkai: Sharingan
Bio: Her father's rivalry with Naruto carried on into her. She tries her hardest to out do Naru, and to be better than her. She learned her mother's medical jutsu, and the Uchiha's basic Fireball Technique, but she wants to become stronger so her father will teach her his techniques.
))

kenpachizaraki
((More IC post time. Exaclty how I entered it originally.))
A strange man walked in to the Hidden Leaf Village. He was about 8 feet tall with long wild white hair and fierce brown eyes. He was wearing cloak so no one could tell what he was wearing underneath it. The man had come alone to this village which he had never visted before and he didn't really consider the local shinobi a threat.

kenpachizaraki
((*Drools over memories of using the "Film Eye".))

SoylentBlue
Katsurai glanced up.

He'd never before seen the white-haired man who walked through the village, with the pace of someone who is confident yet still not entirely certain of his surroundings. It was interesting to see this fellow, with such a fierce gaze making is way into Konoha as a few people around realised he was a stranger and glanced nervously at him before looking away. Katsurai merely smiled, somehwat confident that he'd just passed the Ninja Academy graduation and was soon to be put into a team of classmates. His first step to becoming a real Ninja...

He stood up from the wooden box he'd been sitting on, and after pressing back with his one heel he made quite a controlled leap out of the shadow of the buildings and onto a low rooftop, where he touched off again with one foot and leapt again. With the second jump, the young Gennin landed on both feet in the street again, but now only a few feet from the unfamiliar man with the white hair.

"Good day, dono," Katsurai greeted him casually. Yes, it was a rare occasion for him to go and start a conversation himself, but he thought he might want to know something about this man. "You look as if you need directions."

kenpachizaraki
((Uh in naruto the use the more current "san" not "Dono" I thought. Modifying second post because he is talked to and not attacked this time around.))
The man removed his cloak and dropped it on the ground so he could talk eye to eye and then Katsurai would realized this was a tall freakishly musclar man with white pants on and as his long hair was completly exposed you could now look at the back of the man's head and see that it wasn't a pure white and there was rather stripes of black on his white hair. Tied on his back were a huge pair of Neko-Te(Neko Hand)(Hand Claws). The man roared like a tiger when he sensed a familiar presence and afterwords a beastily white chakra could be seen briefly. One with Byakugan abilities would have been able to see his Chakra form into the shape of white tiger's head.
"The man quickly evaded the attack with amazing speed.
"I am Byakko of the west and I belong to a group called the Sanhogosha(Four Guardians).I am currently looking for a man named Gai Maito, but it seems one of my enemies has found me." Byakko introduced himself and then pointed to near by dark ally were one could see glowing red eyes and what they were attached to was even creepier in someways.
Out walked a medium sized pale man with a jet black mohawk, fangs, and glowing red eyes. He wearing Akatsuki uniform and ring with the the Kani for Chi(Blood).

SoylentBlue
('Dono' is an expression of greater respect than 'san'. Katsurai's just real polite like that when talking to people with three times his muscle-mass. >_&gtwink

Well, first a white-haired tiger-guy... and now a mohawked creep in an Akatsuki outfit. Katsurai blinked once, surveying the strange sight in front of him as he took in the words that Byakko had spoken. Danger had seemed to prey on the boy's friendly nature for once. At least he'd achieved some form of a Ninja rank by now.

"Did you know that man would follow you, dono?" Katsurai began, giving his usual eyes-half-closed glance to Byakko as he listened to the footsteps of the Akatsuki member. Without changing his body posture, Katsurai's right hand slipped over the Kunai sheath on his thigh. "If so, you've endangered the lives of everyone in the district."

kenpachizaraki
((Yes, but a outdated one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dono ))
"I have not expect this man to be here and he is a Chakra Vampire from Hidden Blood Village! My Genjutsu won't work on him, it's too weak I'll have to stick to Taijutsu for such an opponent." Byakko said then Strapped his Neko-Te onto his hands.
"Daishi tora no Doki!"(Literally: Wrath of the Great white tiger.)) Byakko then started running after the Akatsuki member and when he caught up with his enemy he did a jabbing rapid attack with his Neko-Te that a normal human eye could not track.

"Taju Chi Bunshin Jutsu"(Multiple Blood Clone Jutsu) The Akatsuki member said after using some handsigns and then many bloodly masses appeared of seemingly out of no where and formed into a hundred clones of the Akatsuki member..

Four Ninja's in covered in Lavender Cloaks arrived at the battle field and the one in front turned around to speak to the one in the middle.
"Otokage-Sama it seemes there is a battle going on between our allies and what appears to be man in a Akatsuki uniform, which means those rumors of a mad man trying to revive the Akatsuki must be true! We have no choice to act Asusagan(Heat Eye)." He said Activating his Doujutsu which turned his eyes Orange and allowed him to see Heat and lack there of.
"Yorugan(Night Eye)" Replied the left ninja as his eyes turned Green and gave him night vision.
"Eigagan(Film Eye)!" Said the ninja in the back as his eyes turned a reflective jet black and then he used some hands signs to activate a jutsu.
"Eigapou Gamen rappu eu(Film arts: Scene Wrap Up)!" and as soon as the jutsu activated giant pieces of film came shooting out of the ground and wrapped up many clones.

"Time to finish this is one shot starting with the Rekinjutsu(Alchemy) of my village." Byakko replied and then took out a large bag of strange metalic powder from one of his pants pockets.
"Tsume Shinten Jutsu(Claw Extension Technique)!!" He yelled as he opened
up the bag and threw it in the air and the metalic powder flew out and started glowing do to the fact that they were being manipulating with Byakko's Chakra then they evenly split into two directions to land on Byakko's Neko-Te(Cat Claws). Once they landed on the Neko-Te, both of the Neko-Te started to glow along with the Powder and fused with the powder tripling the all of the Neko-Te's Claws.

"First Gate, Kaimon(Gate of Opening) open! Second Gate, Kyumon(Gate of Rest) open! Third Gate, Seimon(Gate of Life) open! Fourth Gate, Shomon(Gate of Pain) open! Fifth Gate, Tomon(Gate of Closing) open, Sixth Gate, Keimon(Gate of Joy) open! Seventh Gate, Kyomon(Gate of Shock) open!" He yelled as first his brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles was released, giving the user five times their normal strength and speed. Then his the brain's limit on the body's stamina was released.
Next, the limit on his nervous system was released , which made information travel at a faster rate and creates even more stamina. As a side effect, the his skin turned red, indicating an increased blood-oxygen level. We are not even close to being done yet, because then his limit on oxygen intake in the lungs was released, creating much more oxygen for his body to use. Then the limit on how much fat and proteins his intestines can digest was released, and releases otherwise useless energy resources, giving him even more power and stamina. Finally, the limit on how fast his body could move was removed, his waste was removed from dead skin cells to feces, and his body was given a much cleaner system to work with, producing even more power and stamina.

"Kyouran no Torakami(Fury of the Tiger God)!" Byakko yelled when all of that was done and even though pretty much no one could see him he was rapidly clawing all the Chi Clones and destroying each one of them in about a minute or so and then he collapsed on the ground from the shock and was back to normal.
"Bad news, the real one escaped." He told everyone who would listen in the area with disapointed look on his face.
((I just wanted to give a hint at this Byakko's power and introduce Renkinjutsu. Note: Byakko's title Nidaime Kanekage(Second MetalShadow) and yes the would make him alot older then he looks .))

kenpachizaraki
((Edit: Another double post by accident.))

Lady Fox
((I am already lost stick out tongue ))

kenpachizaraki
((Don't worry I have faith in you. You'll catch up smile ))

The big EH
~you do relize that oppening the 7th gate destroys all you muscles~

jacen was nearby and heard all the commotion and therefore ran there as fast as he could. when he was within 50 metres of the two strangers he formed an ice path on the ground by holding out his palms and he slid down it at increasing speeds. Jacen made sure to melt the ice directly behind him "who the hell are you! are you an idiot openning the seven gates for very little reason! people around here could get hurt and very few people live after the 7th let alone have substantial use of their muscles" jacen said clearly angered at the carelessness of the obvious outsider, the man was considerably bigger than him, but one of the first lessons he learned was that size does not matter to a real ninja.

kenpachizaraki
((1. It does destroy muscle. 2.I didn't approve your character if had the name jacen I only approve names appropriate to the enviroment. 3. I don't renember accepting anyone who knew about he gates. 4. You never posted a new bio. 5. You don't want to **** off this guy. He's a freaking Kage level ninja.))

The big EH
~1. ha 2. so what it's a name, it's the most miniscule thing concerning a character 3. didnt figure youd want to know common knowledge 4. why would i need a new bio i didnt change anything 5. dont really care~

kenpachizaraki
1. That was a typo I ment doesn't and it's the 8th gate that destroys muscle.
2. If your not going to take this seriously why join. 3. It's not common knowledge only two cannons can use it. 4. you were never accepted in the first place.
5. You're too cocky.))

The big EH
1 my bad 2. who said anything about not taking it seriously, and besides it's not meant to be really serious 3. after what happenned to Rock Lee it did become known to many ninja, whats to say jacen's mentor didnt know about and maybe knew one or two gates (mentor not Jacen) 4. i got alot of people to rejoin this, although i didnt do much to do it 5. never said i would win, just said i didnt care

kenpachizaraki
((Thanks, but honestly Cloud did a better job of defending me of course being my best friend on this site that is expected from him. In naruto they only used Romanji for Demon Country people, so far it's the only country that has none japanese names. I am serious about accuracy.))

The big EH
~I never said anything about defending you, and i really dont care, it's a name some italian can say he wants to name his son jamal, or a japanese can be named dwight, just because people around him dont have japanese names doesnt mean he wont have one~

kenpachizaraki
((You just don't get it.))

The big EH
~get what exactly?~

kenpachizaraki
((The importance of staying accurate.))

The big EH
~is it really that important, and frankly it's two generations after the show naruto could be murdered here and it wouldnt be inaccurate, but it wouldnt be accurate~

oh and just remember the most basic rule, no god modding, i believe you can get temperarily banned for it
anyway back to the rp, we are here for fun

;:edit;:
"so who are you anyway" jacen almost demanded from the older man as he stood straight up. james was dressed much differently from other ninja, regular civilian clothes were all he wore, and he only wore his forehead protector when he needed to appear as a ninja

kenpachizaraki
((Most important thing I said was "I never accepted your bio." Your vague abiliies and lack of willingness to conform to my rules is annoying. I doubt you want a Demon Country character because it would be impossible to get one improved considering the circumstances and every other known country uses Japanese names. Logically you would extremely rarely come across people who can read Romanji because it's so riduculously rare to have foreign words spoken in Naruto, so reasonably your parents wouldn't know Romanji. We don't even know if there are normal schools in a Ninja Village.))

scarecrow88
(will u stop with this crap ken, 1] ur god modding even a kage couldnt open all those gates and not feel anything. 2] what does it matter where the names originates from. 3] this is to have fun and role play but ur not allowing anyone. 4] if u wanted total control over this u shouldve put this on hosted role play. i have never talked like this to any other member but ur really starting to get on my nerves. u need to cool off with this controlling issue or ur going to start losing people and then u wont need to worry about the characters names. sry i just needed to tell u this b4 i could post anything)

The big EH
hopefully that will shut him up.... by the way ken are you infact of japanese descent or do you just wish you were? i really need to know this, it will help me figure out exactly how annoying you are, are you getting me noobie, or are you busy thinking about candy necklaces (couldn't go through that rant without a scrubs reference stick out tongue )

Lady Fox
((Thanks, but honestly Cloud did a better job of defending me of course being my best friend on this site that is expected from him. In naruto they only used Romanji for Demon Country people, so far it's the only country that has none japanese names. I am serious about accuracy.))

(Honestly, SoylentBlue and Matroshka were the ones that got me to stay, not you, Striding Cloud nor The big EH.
A good friend never assumes. You say he is expected to defend you. That is not exactly words of a good friend.
Anyway, I will give having fun in this roleplay a shot. We will see how it works out)

kenpachizaraki
((Sandy(Kakashi because he has a chibi gaara on as his avatar): each generation is getting tougher then the last. The standards are far higher then they used to be this isn't on normal scale. People in general are stronger then they used to be. Oh, and Christine it doesn't matter if I am Japanese or not. Now if you excuse me I got to go go complain to Kelso about what an *** he is. As for members I do care about quality. The original rp had a bunch stay through my qualifications and they mostly left because they had other RPs. You know what it's the biggest roleplay that forum has active. Even if it has less then 5 active members. It's the quality of my Nakama that matters to me not the quantity. I like making friends, and roleplaying is a good way to that. Duck my most loyal member of the original RP is proof of that. I just want loyalty. Duck stood up to my challenges listened to what I had to say and you know what he said. The forum is offline guess I am stuck in mid speech.
This has a been another Cox Studios Production.))
ttp://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pgliP38XxBL0fNqAM6nTtgRmqvDOnpbp3omrqQdxRl8d4Nk-uKtIUhFjmbGSsLZLWG2JZXOwoM-Do6tHjGtdCA4H-I69-N7IWEp69SzUkqZKef8tXEPmuolASqxIUh-r3L4ORQVwZync0ZYrUSIpMbmu80QIUvCNo

Lady Fox
Emi entered the village from the western path, walking with a sack on her back and the cat on top of her head. She could hear commotion but was used to that kind of things, as a rapid energy blast swished past her head which she dodged effortlessly and without any exertion. She smiled as the blast had passed and turned around to her copy. She had duplicated herself in order to get someone to help carry her luggage. She had more than one bag and it was straining to carry on her own.

Her copy walked silently behind her and as she stopped by the local taver, she dropped her bag. Her copy did as well and as she put her hands together and bowed, the copy returned the bow honorful before disappearing into thin air in a quick poof. Her cat jumped down on the ground and by her left leg, looking up at her.
"This is where we will stay, Mitsu. For the time being at least"

She spoke to the little cat, as if she expected a reply. However, right now she was more curious about the commotion. She walked further down the streets until she reached the location of the battle. The battle who currently seemed to be over and this elder man started to speak. Of course she missed out on all the fun stuff, as that was just her luck- as always.
The man spoke of someone getting away. Probably the host of the clones that just had been defeated. On her way into town, Emi had recalled seeing one with that exact appearance, but since it was none of her business, she never bothered trying to stop the runner. Instead she took a step forward, removing the hat from her head. Her tan hair spread and she folded the hat, stickying it by her waistband for the time being. She had her hands behind her back and leaned forward vaugly with a smile.

"If you were anything like a real ninja, you could have told who the real one was- despite all the clones and he would never have gotten away"
She smirked and looked towards this Byakko. She knew she was a stranger to this village, but she had never been the cautious, nor the shy kind of person. Her cat Mitsu jumped up on her shoulder from behind and sat down in a balanced way.

kenpachizaraki
((Here is that replacement for the picture I couldn't get to work or edit in time.
http://www.deathbymyopia.com/userimages/user2037_1164246656.jpg ))

kenpachizaraki
((Well you know that error that happened in Cloud's bio thread? Same thing happened with my response to your post Fox-chan.))

Lady Fox
((Uh? ))

SoylentBlue
Already minutes ago, Katsurai had safely retreated to the roof of another building to watch the ridiculously dramatic- and he supposed, needlessly epic- battle unfurling in the streets. The young Gennin was quite eager to truly find out just what the hell was going on, as one moment he'd been talking to Byakko and the next moment the whole world filled with gate-openings, purple-cloaked Shinobi, Akatsuki Bunshin and a general sense of confusion rapidly spreading through the town.

Why Konoha? This battle seemed so stupidly random that it could have just as easily been fought in a deserted, open meadow. Come to think of it, it would have fared better there than in a busy town, but Katsurai was less interested in that notion and more in the newcomers on the scene. Quite powerful guys, by the looks of things... it really was amusing, seeing this. It was as if it were just an insane, surreal dream that Katsurai was vividly experiencing. Nothing seemed to make sense.

His half-closed eyes blinked once, and then focused down on the tan-attired girl who had just arrived on the scene, showing up the white-haired fellow something terrible in front of his face. With his smile growing into a grin, Katsurai took to the air again in another timed leap, somersaulting once out of habit before landing in the dust right by the girl's side. In his one remaining hand he twirled a kunai by its hilt-ring, on his middle finger.

"No offense girl, but is it really wise to be saying such things to someone who looks like that...?" The boy began in a casual manner, straightening himself up. If his left arm had been whole, he would have pointed at her... instead, he vaguely waved the tiny stump in Emi's direction. "You're also a stranger, aren't you? My, we're having a lot of visitors today..."

The big EH
((Sandy(Kakashi because he has a chibi gaara on as his avatar): each generation is getting tougher then the last. The standards are far higher then they used to be this isn't on normal scale. People in general are stronger then they used to be. Oh, and Christine it doesn't matter if I am Japanese or not. Now if you excuse me I got to go go complain to Kelso about what an *** he is. As for members I do care about quality. The original rp had a bunch stay through my qualifications and they mostly left because they had other RPs. You know what it's the biggest roleplay that forum has active. Even if it has less then 5 active members. It's the quality of my Nakama that matters to me not the quantity. I like making friends, and roleplaying is a good way to that. Duck my most loyal member of the original RP is proof of that. I just want loyalty. Duck stood up to my challenges listened to what I had to say and you know what he said. The forum is offline guess I am stuck in mid speech.
This has a been another Cox Studios Production.))
ttp://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pgliP38XxBL0fNqAM6nTtgRmqvDOnpbp3omrqQdxRl8d4Nk-uKtIUhFjmbGSsLZLWG2JZXOwoM-Do6tHjGtdCA4H-I69-N7IWEp69SzUkqZKef8tXEPmuolASqxIUh-r3L4ORQVwZync0ZYrUSIpMbmu80QIUvCNo ~it doesnt really matter how tough they are, not to go through tremedous effects after that would be saying you could live a long life after somebody cuts your heart out it's impossible, and remember its important to be accurate~
"where did you come from anyay old man?" jacen said getting bored slightly and drew one of his own kunai, and a shuriken which he placed in his right palm and made a first around it so that one edge stuck through his fist inbetween his middle and the third finger from the thumb.

Matroshka
Dosu walked along the leaf village. Alone just passing people, most looking at him. He had never really been to the leaf village , but he was here for 1 and 1 reson only. Try to find a strange man named Kazuka. He was told by his teacher in the Sound Village. He was to spy on him and see if he is really planning to give the sound village the money for the death of there once insabordanant leader. Dosu was to spy on that man nothing more. For how ever long it took. This was a clearly low ranked mission and since the death of his comrades he is alone.

He looked by a nearby shop. There a man checking out shruikens stars and some kunai daggers. He bought 10 of them and headed out. Dosu siliently stayed behind the crowed but just enough to see where he was going. He walked into a near by alley. Dosu jumped on the roof top and followed from there. He saw the man open the door to some sort of place. It was the Inn. Dosu quietly entered threw there. He saw the man head for the main front desk. Sitting and waiting for somone. A man in ragged clothes pulled out a breif case and haded him it. He checked it.

The money shinned in Dosus eyes. He smiled. "awsome" He said in a low voice. The man looked at Dosu. Dosu just carefully walked by not looking back to give any trace that he is with the sound village. His head band in his pocket. "KID I AINT STUPID !" The man said getting up. "What did your leader tell you ?!" He said aggresivly " He told me to tell you to just send the money. Thats all we w....." Dosu was cut off " I HATE BeING RUSHED !!!!!!!!!" Dosu saw that calming him down wouldnt be easy.

kenpachizaraki
((Big: There is a reason he so old and looks so young. Come on didn't you suspect something when you read the part about the bestial white chakra?
How many times do I have to say you weren't approved Big. I mean I would approve you it just would be betraying my beliefs.) Everone else good not only did you get in the normal way instead of of forcing your way into the rp. Your RPing all seems to be better then Big's.)

The big EH
exactly wat are you believes?

SoylentBlue
~it doesnt really matter how tough they are, not to go through tremedous effects after that would be saying you could live a long life after somebody cuts your heart out it's impossible, and remember its important to be accurate~

I'm getting pissed off.

If the creator of the roleplay says 'remain accurate' for characters, you remain accurate. Just because it's unhosted, it doesn't mean you can do anything you damn well want. It's just making it worse that you're trying to barge your way into the roleplay without even conforming to one simple thing.

EH, you give this paper-thin idea that "a Japanese man can name his son Dwight", but you fail to understand that the Japanese man can't do that if he's never heard the name Dwight before. Now, even slightly Western names are very hard to come by, as the only ones I can honestly think of are Pain, Rock Lee and Guy. And the last two are joke names.

Normally I wouldn't get involved but you're just leading this RP downhill. Change your name to something Japanese. Hey, I'll even help if you don't know... I fed 'Jacen' into a name-convertor and got 'Jeisu'. Are we happy?

Let's just get back to the roleplay, PLEASE.]]

The big EH
actually i'm quiting anyway naruto lame now that i all i see are it's many flaws and besides names are completely irrelevent, but before i go i'm going to point out the (lack of better word) oxymoron that he tries to be so accurate but breaks a fundamental truth of naruto, it would be like taking away equivelent exchange from FMA (which by the way is easily 100x better than naruto...bookwise and i'm pretty sure FMA's movie was better than Narutos) and i'm going to point out flaws of the creator and the naruto series
1. creator is way to controllling even for hosted forums
2. pretty unimaginative given the only differnce between naruto and his chracter is that his name instead of being naruto is naruto II
3. the show has very little truth to what ninjas were and even simple things like the kunai and shuriken are far off (shuriken were not made to stick into objects they were pissed on to rust them then they were thrown to poison they enemy. while kunai were very simple spaids, and were mainly used for digging)
4. a ninja would never wear something that is a universal symbol of a ninja (forehead protector) as they were mainly spies or commando units
5. out of all the missions ninja ever got around 1% were assinations
6. naruto is one of the most annoying people ever and says "believe it" like every sentance
7. lacked significant plot
8. was what i like to call a "charger" show where one battle spans over 5 episodes (1 for introductory/explanation for fighting/first move of fight. 1 for a boring and indept explanation on some boring background and why naruto or whoever wont give up also usually had them charging somekind of move 1 for the lead getting his ass kicked and then figuring something important out 1 for the turn of the fight 1 for the end and afterfight which is usually them reflecting upon the character dieing)
9. way to much naruto porn online which is kinda creepy
10. naruto is annoying
11. overuse of villians (orichimaru)
the list goes on, although i did like how they incorperate hand signs, as hands signs were actually used. although they were how ninja contacted the spirits before a battle, they would do they during a battle to care the crap out of enemies because they were though to do mystical things
so i quit.....although i have to point out a flaw to both of you noobies the context in which you use romanji implies that it's english, while infact it is japanese traslated into roman font (hint ROMANji) and the use of japanese words in place of random english words implies you like to show off you "knowledge" but the fact that you translate them is just stupid and kinda pathetic that you think people care.............. any way have fun with oxy-moron here and my use of oxy-moron is not the one used earlier, this one implies that he is dum enough that he has to physically think about breathing to breath, by-gosh-golly that was fun. oh just remembered something.....

LAST SAMURAI IS A HORRIBLE MOVIE and samurai were homosexual pedophiles not to mention extremely sexist

Matroshka
((Eh why dont you stop flooding the forums with your lame ass comments and posts. laughing chair ))

SoylentBlue
actually i'm quiting anyway naruto lame now that i all i see are it's many flaws and besides names are completely irrelevent, but before i go i'm going to point out the (lack of better word) oxymoron that he tries to be so accurate but breaks a fundamental truth of naruto, it would be like taking away equivelent exchange from FMA (which by the way is easily 100x better than naruto...bookwise and i'm pretty sure FMA's movie was better than Narutos) and i'm going to point out flaws of the creator and the naruto series
1. creator is way to controllling even for hosted forums
2. pretty unimaginative given the only differnce between naruto and his chracter is that his name instead of being naruto is naruto II
3. the show has very little truth to what ninjas were and even simple things like the kunai and shuriken are far off (shuriken were not made to stick into objects they were pissed on to rust them then they were thrown to poison they enemy. while kunai were very simple spaids, and were mainly used for digging)
4. a ninja would never wear something that is a universal symbol of a ninja (forehead protector) as they were mainly spies or commando units
5. out of all the missions ninja ever got around 1% were assinations
6. naruto is one of the most annoying people ever and says "believe it" like every sentance
7. lacked significant plot
8. was what i like to call a "charger" show where one battle spans over 5 episodes (1 for introductory/explanation for fighting/first move of fight. 1 for a boring and indept explanation on some boring background and why naruto or whoever wont give up also usually had them charging somekind of move 1 for the lead getting his ass kicked and then figuring something important out 1 for the turn of the fight 1 for the end and afterfight which is usually them reflecting upon the character dieing)
9. way to much naruto porn online which is kinda creepy
10. naruto is annoying
11. overuse of villians (orichimaru)
the list goes on, although i did like how they incorperate hand signs, as hands signs were actually used. although they were how ninja contacted the spirits before a battle, they would do they during a battle to care the crap out of enemies because they were though to do mystical things
so i quit.....although i have to point out a flaw to both of you noobies the context in which you use romanji implies that it's english, while infact it is japanese traslated into roman font (hint ROMANji) and the use of japanese words in place of random english words implies you like to show off you "knowledge" but the fact that you translate them is just stupid and kinda pathetic that you think people care.............. any way have fun with oxy-moron here and my use of oxy-moron is not the one used earlier, this one implies that he is dum enough that he has to physically think about breathing to breath, by-gosh-golly that was fun. oh just remembered something.....

LAST SAMURAI IS A HORRIBLE MOVIE and samurai were homosexual pedophiles not to mention extremely sexist

]

Lady Fox
Originally posted by SoylentBlue
Already minutes ago, Katsurai had safely retreated to the roof of another building to watch the ridiculously dramatic- and he supposed, needlessly epic- battle unfurling in the streets. The young Gennin was quite eager to truly find out just what the hell was going on, as one moment he'd been talking to Byakko and the next moment the whole world filled with gate-openings, purple-cloaked Shinobi, Akatsuki Bunshin and a general sense of confusion rapidly spreading through the town.

Why Konoha? This battle seemed so stupidly random that it could have just as easily been fought in a deserted, open meadow. Come to think of it, it would have fared better there than in a busy town, but Katsurai was less interested in that notion and more in the newcomers on the scene. Quite powerful guys, by the looks of things... it really was amusing, seeing this. It was as if it were just an insane, surreal dream that Katsurai was vividly experiencing. Nothing seemed to make sense.

His half-closed eyes blinked once, and then focused down on the tan-attired girl who had just arrived on the scene, showing up the white-haired fellow something terrible in front of his face. With his smile growing into a grin, Katsurai took to the air again in another timed leap, somersaulting once out of habit before landing in the dust right by the girl's side. In his one remaining hand he twirled a kunai by its hilt-ring, on his middle finger.

"No offense girl, but is it really wise to be saying such things to someone who looks like that...?" The boy began in a casual manner, straightening himself up. If his left arm had been whole, he would have pointed at her... instead, he vaguely waved the tiny stump in Emi's direction. "You're also a stranger, aren't you? My, we're having a lot of visitors today..."

"I am truely grateful for your concern, friend. I however got nothing to fear for it was a harmless comment and got nothing unsettled with this man"
She smiled and turned in Katsurai's direction gently. She scratched herself on the back of her head in confusement to what he was doing on the room. He had jumped down now, but what he was doing up there in the first place did not make any sense.

"I am Emi, a mere nomad. This is my trusty companion Mitsu"
She said and nodded, having the cat spin a lap to make itself noticed.
"Together, my cat and I are wandering the lands in search for a place to camp. And you are....?"
She smiled at the man, trying not to glare what was supposed to be his arm- but wasnt.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>