Who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IrOnTrAiT
Anakin episode 2 vs obi-wan episode 1? I'm not really sure about this one, with obi-wan having like 15-18 years of training and anakin just 9 years of training. Im not really sure, wht u guys think?

queeq
Doesn't belong here.

Moving to EU forum.

Man of Christ
i go with obi wan. anakin is a hotheaded hotshot and will lose focus. it will be a good battle, but obi 1 takes it.

McLovin
Obi .. He killed a sith for christ sakes.

Darth Martin
If neither turns to the Dark Side to get amplications Anakin takes it. He's more skilled with the Force and the lightsaber.

IrOnTrAiT
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If neither turns to the Dark Side to get amplications Anakin takes it. He's more skilled with the Force and the lightsaber.

thats a good points, i agree. Whati find strange though why is Luke skywalker powerfull in episode 6, he was able to take on vader lol

fascistcrusader
Vader was taking it easy on Luke. Remember he wanted Luke alive so he could help him overthrow Palpatine.

IrOnTrAiT
Vader sucks i bet vader episode 6 would get his but kicked by Anakin episode 3 so easily lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by IrOnTrAiT
thats a good points, i agree. Whati find strange though why is Luke skywalker powerfull in episode 6, he was able to take on vader lol Vader wasn't even trying really. erm Plus Luke went to the Darkside and used Force Rage.

Btw this belongs in the Star Wars Versus Forum.

((The_Anomaly))
If Anakin wasn't a complete tool at this point, he'd win. He is far more skilled then TPM Obi-Wan is, but he's also a complete douche...so...yea.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
If Anakin wasn't a complete tool at this point, he'd win. He is far more skilled then TPM Obi-Wan is, but he's also a complete douche...so...yea.

Yes.

The trouble with Anakin is that if he is in "the Zone", he is probably having an off day.

Man of Christ
I already created this thread a while back

Man of Christ
I already created this thread a while back its was called

padawan brawl

look it up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.