Superman vs wwh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Current superman using his powers like he did in OWAW(speedblitzing,heat vision,freeze breathe the whole works)against wwh.

SpiderGauntlet
WWH dies.

MattDay
nuf sed

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
WWH dies.

Kutulu
WWH loses due to Superman's speed, versatility, and BFR.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH loses due to Superman's speed, versatility, and BFR.

Hmm I thought you said Hulk could cope with Supermans speed? This has been done hasnt it?

Anyway you mentoned BFR and versatility as well so I guess thats the answer.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hmm I thought you said Hulk could cope with Supermans speed? This has been done hasnt it?

Anyway you mentoned BFR and versatility as well so I guess thats the answer.

If BFR was out, and Superman was fighting WWH close quarters, then yes WWH could cope with his speed and take a majority.

This fight isn't under those conditions.

Alfheim
If BFR was out, and Superman was fighting WWH close quarters, then yes WWH could cope with his speed and take a majority.

This fight isn't under those conditions.

Yeah I was gonna say. I was thinking about some of your eveidence to say that HUlk can cope with supes speed.

Theres the example of him moving his hand at high speed, that could be an example that could indicate this, but on hindisght eventhough he has fought characters with faster than light speed, they dont alwyas fight at that speed eg Glad fought but on one ocassion dindt use his speed and lost.

Kutulu
Yeah I was gonna say. I was thinking about some of your eveidence to say that HUlk can cope with supes speed.

Theres the example of him moving his hand at high speed, that could be an example that could indicate this, but on hindisght eventhough he has fought characters with faster than light speed, they dont alwyas fight at that speed eg Glad fought but on one ocassion dindt use his speed and lost.

Glads did use his speed to drag Hulk into outer space so that Gladiator would have the advantage, but Hulk thunderclapped his ears, causing them both to fall to the ground where the battle resumed. Gladiator has been shown on-panel to use his speed during his fights when he was attempting to hit the illusion of Reed Richards - you see Gladiator through innumerable punches in the air.

endrict
WWH dies.

Alfheim
Glads did use his speed to drag Hulk into outer space so that Gladiator would have the advantage, but Hulk thunderclapped his ears, causing them both to fall to the ground where the battle resumed.

Yeah but to be fair its not the same as actually speedblitzing him with punches. We know Hulk is fast and coule react to being dragged into outer space but it seem speed blitzing punches might be alot harder. IMO.

Gladiator has been shown on-panel to use his speed during his fights when he was attempting to hit the illusion of Reed Richards - you see Gladiator through innumerable punches in the air.

Yes but he doesnt do it all the time. Yes thats an example where he did do it , it seems in some fights he simply doesnt, so to assume he does it everytime seems not be fair.

By the way im not trying to be a pain. I was just thinking other some of your arguments and would like to be inclined that Hulk can cope with speed but not neccesairly because he has fought Glads. For example it could be argued when Hulk fought Sentrey, Sentry was not punching at full speed..but there is one particular incident where Sentry flys at him and Hulk manages to punch him. Dont know what speed he was going at but Sentry must have been going pretty fast.

horrorwolf
WWH takes this just as he did easily vs Sentry and Glads. Else you have a Stalemate if Superman flees the fight.

Horrificus
Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH takes this just as he did easily vs Sentry and Glads. Else you have a Stalemate if Superman flees the fight.
Sentry is no Superman. He is a sham.

And, even as a sham, while talking and pontificating, Sentry was beating the Hulk, had him on his knees until his pals saved him. Sentry did nothing but go punch for punch with WWH while he talked.

WWH did nothing special. Oh, he did bleed more than ANY other incarnation of Hulk. That's true.

Gladiator has Superman-powers, but he is a terrible fighter, and should not be confused with Superman at all.

Supes ftw.

llagrok
Gladiator has superman-like powers.

His strength, combat speed, reflexes, durability and vision isn't comparable to Superman's.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Horrificus
Sentry is no Superman. He is a sham.

And, even as a sham, while talking and pontificating, Sentry was beating the Hulk, had him on his knees until his pals saved him. Sentry did nothing but go punch for punch with WWH while he talked.

WWH did nothing special. Oh, he did bleed more than ANY other incarnation of Hulk. That's true.

Gladiator has Superman-powers, but he is a terrible fighter, and should not be confused with Superman at all.

Supes ftw.

Your claim for a relatively new character like Sentry being a sham is your opinon. He lacks feats....even Gladiator has more feats.

Sentry still isn't even fully aware of all of his own abilities yet.

Just because Hulk has High Durability and Insane Healing doesnt mean he doesn't bleed.
for the record, Superman has lost gallons of blood himself...Whats your point?

Going toe to toe ALONE with WWHulk...is a deathwish.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Current superman using his powers like he did in OWAW(speedblitzing,heat vision,freeze breathe the whole works)against wwh. laughing out loud

Horrificus
Your claim for a relatively new character like Sentry being a sham is your opinon. He lacks feats....even Gladiator has more feats.

Sentry still isn't even fully aware of all of his own abilities yet.

Just because Hulk has High Durability and Insane Healing doesnt mean he doesn't bleed.
for the record, Superman has lost gallons of blood himself...Whats your point?

Going toe to toe ALONE with WWHulk...is a deathwish.
Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin
Sentry is aware enough to constantly blather about the power of a "million exploding suns". Excuse me. I farted.
I am not using opinion. I am looking at the panels.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Durability". It has nothing to do with healing. It means resistance to initial damage.
For instance, if you were to go through ALL Marvel books, and add up times that Wonder Man has bled, with the times that Hulk has bled, you would see a case for the fact that Wonder Man is more durable.

If you did the same for Superman and WWH, you would see that it was EXTREMELY easy to hurt WWH compared to Supes.

THAT is an important factor when gaging this match, because Superman can do a lot of damage before WWH can heal.

I am not a Superman fanboy, I am just stating facts.

WWH is nothing buy hype.

horrorwolf
Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin
Sentry is aware enough to constantly blather about the power of a "million exploding suns". Excuse me. I farted.
You obviously don't understand the concept of "Durability". It has nothing to do with healing. It means resistance to initial damage.
For instance, if you were to go through ALL Marvel books, and add up times that Wonder Man has bled, with the times that Hulk has bled, you would see a case for the fact that Wonder Man is more durable.

If you did the same for Superman and WWH, you would see that it was EXTREMELY easy to hurt WWH compared to Supes.

THAT is an important factor when gaging this match, because Superman can do a lot of damage before WWH can heal.

WWH is nothing buy hype.

uh..ok....Back to what I said, Superman has far more feats than Glad and Sentry combined, Sentry being the newest of the 3....and having the least developed and established powerset.

Superman can do a lot of damage very fast, but at the expense of his own endurance...and Hulk will deal some of his own at that range....all the while actually getting stronger and more powerful. confused

...And again, the fact that comic characters of this level bleed has no relevance to anything discussed here. So what Hulk bleeds, Superman Bleeds, etc. Wolverine has shed enough blood to keep Drac happy for months, yet his bleeding has 0 relevance to his durability, fighting ability, or damage potential. Again...whats your point?

Kutulu
Oh, really?
Wrong. big grin

WWH is nothing buy hype.

Durability also has to do with the knockout factor. Meaning how much damage does it actually take to put a character down.

In Hulk's case, his knockout factor is much higher than his bleed factor. Sure the Thing can give him a bloody lip, but can he knock him out? Hell no. Same thing goes for Dr. Strange / Zom, he was blowing a hole through Hulk's midsection but Hulk healed it back in a couple pages. Sentry was blowing a hole through Hulk's shoulder with his energy projections (which everybody underplays during their fight) and Hulk healed it within a panel or two at most.

There was no single entity on Marvel Earth that was able to knock out WWH during the WWH saga, with the exception of after Hulk had mutated back to his old Grey Hulk phase.

So just because Hulk gets a bloody nose, doesn't mean squat. The Marvel writers do that to make it look like the characters had a chance. If Superman gets hurt internally, it will take him much longer to heal those injuries than the Hulk. Unless Superman can outright kill or knockout the Hulk the only thing he's going to do is make him madder and more strong. If Superman doesn't get the KO over with quickly the fight will swing inevitably into the favor of the Hulk's.

Due to Superman's long ranged attacks, speed, and BFR capabilities, is the only reason Superman would win a majority in this fight.

Put them both up close with limited room to operate and Superman would get devastated.

rico777
WWH dies.

yes

horrorwolf
lol...its also hilarious that you mentioned hype...because Superman is generally hyped far more than Hulk, Wonderwoman, Batman, SSurfer, and even Thor.

Someone who can move at the speed of light, shoot lasers from his eyes at will, use his momentum to push planets out of orbit....can't even deal with the likes of Lex Luthor....or even contain him? right.

Why would he ever struggle with the likes of Mongul or Grundy?...instead of instantaneously pwning them? I'll tell you why...either hes stupid....or all fanboy hype (Hes not nearly as powerful as you make him out to be)

Kutulu
lol...its also hilarious that you mentioned hype...because Superman is generally hyped far more than Hulk, Wonderwoman, Batman, SSurfer, and even Thor.

Someone who can move at the speed of light, shoot lasers from his eyes at will, use his momentum to push planets out of orbit....can't even deal with the likes of Lex Luthor....or even contain him? right.

Why would he ever struggle with the likes of Mongul or Grundy?...instead of instantaneously pwning them? I'll tell you why...fanboy hype.

Also Superman got hit easily by Shaggy Man / General Eiling, just one example, who is by no means a speedster. In fact Superman has a long history of getting tagged by characters who aren't sub-luminal in speeds.

horrorwolf
Also Superman got hit easily by Shaggy Man / General Eiling, just one example, who is by no means a speedster. In fact Superman has a long history of getting tagged by characters who aren't sub-luminal in speeds.

Exactly...and The list goes on...

The writers do acknowlege physics even in comics to a degree, even if you can move extremely fast, gravity must have an effect or you lose striking force. Which is why speedblitzing is rare...it comes as a cost....exertion and kinetic energy...moving almost faster than time doesnt allow any kinetic energy to build...which = less force, less impact, less damage.

Also even when Superman builds up to amazing speeds, he needs time to build force to do it. Thats why some of his biggest feats involves his flight. you must build force to break it.

All these people who believe he will instantly speedblitz anyone are just ignorant fanboys. "Why I bet he could hit him before he could even think" No. you would also lose all force....and then twice the amount of force used to generate that speed would fight against him immediately afterwards.

vlaaad12345

Why would he ever struggle with the likes of Mongul or Grundy?...instead of instantaneously pwning them? I'll tell you why...either hes stupid....or all fanboy hype (Hes not nearly as powerful as you make him out to be)
Because its a comic and in comics that would get boring very fast,its the same reason thor doesnt use one of his many crazy hammer abilities its for the plot,a no PIS superman and especially on this board where they fight to their full potential can do all the speedblitzing he wants.

horrorwolf
Think about a boxer who swings and hits someone with the strongest or fastest uppercut they can muster. They are most vulnerable immediately after it ends, because the force they generated is the same force holding them in place after...just doubled.

And its at least twice as strong...if not tripled, depending on distance covered. It doesnt matter how quick or strong the boxer is.

horrorwolf
Because its a comic and in comics that would get boring very fast,its the same reason thor doesnt use one of his many crazy hammer abilities its for the plot,a no PIS superman and especially on this board where they fight to their full potential can do all the speedblitzing he wants.

exactly.

The problem is most writers take all things in account to some degree to allow for believabilty...such as physics, gravity, forces...etc....and sadly....most fanboys on this board don't have a clue how this is integrated into comics whatsoever, thus ignore it completely on boards.

Nod
exactly.

The problem is most writers take all things in account...such as physics, gravity, forces...etc....and most fanboys on this board don't have a clue how this is integrated into comics whatsoever. You apparently being one of them.

iceman24567
Superman kills him fairly fast.

Rhinoceros
exactly.

The problem is most writers take all things in account to some degree to allow for believabilty...such as physics, gravity, forces...etc....and sadly....most fanboys on this board don't have a clue how this is integrated into comics whatsoever, thus ignore it completely on boards.

You did read WWH right? He only stepping caused A LOT damage. Unless Hulk weights as much as the moon, it wouldn't happen. MOST WRITERS DON'T TAKE PHYSICS INTO CONSIDERATION.

When the last time you read a Marvel/DC comic? confused
------------------
Superman wins. WWH didn't demonstrate speed/reflexes to match Supes' speed. Hulk's regeneration isn't fast enough against Superman.

This comes from a guy who doesn't like/follow DC. Following common logic and going by the KMC rules Superman would win.

It'd be different in a comic, that's fo'shizzle. Happy Dance

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
You apparently being one of them.

lol ooookk...

If you believe Superman can speedblitz anyone thats your perogative...
but what exactly am I ignoring in your opinion?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
You did read WWH right? He only stepping caused A LOT damage. Unless Hulk weights as much as the moon, it wouldn't happen. MOST WRITERS DON'T TAKE PHYSICS INTO CONSIDERATION.

When the last time you read a Marvel/DC comic? confused
------------------
Superman wins. WWH didn't demonstrate speed/reflexes to match Supes' speed. Hulk's regeneration isn't fast enough against Superman.

This comes from a guy who doesn't like/follow DC. Following common logic and going by the KMC rules Superman would win.

It'd be different in a comic, that's fo'shizzle. Happy Dance

Wrong. Writers do take physics in account, just to a lesser degree. Its fanboys who think Superman because he builds up speed over a few panels that imagine he does it instantaneously.

1. Hulks regen >>>>>Wolverines and is just shy of deadpools.
Superman himself doesn't even demonstrate speed/reflexes to match what you claim...which is exactly why he gets tagged by the likes of Shaggy Man / General Eiling / and even Solomon Grundy.

2. You are choosing to ignore Hulk's durability which works in tandem with his regen.

3. Hulk would only get stronger and more pissed during this period. He was fast enough to nail Quicksilver, he will be doing some massive damage to Superman as well.

Hell even bad DC/Marvel fights with Superman have them exchanging blows. So it just wont be nearly as onesided as you wish....according to Superman's own track record.

Nod
Which you ignore if it benefits Hulk.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Which you ignore if it benefits Hulk.

Again, what do I ignore? If you read anything I wrote, My point was that speedblitzing would eventually leave you open to attack if written realistically....which is why it rarely happens in comics at all....whether you like it or not.

the Fact is that Superman rarely uses this speed you claim he has in fights....otherwise there would be no Solomon Grundy after their 1st or even 2nd encounters.

FearOfBlood
WWh wins any single fight (10/10) as anyone else would say in any other comic boards.

Superman = Top tier
WWH =skyfather

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWh wins any single fight (10/10) as anyone else would say in any other comic boards.

Superman = Top tier
WWH =skyfather You are so funny nice joke but seriously who wins? eek! laughing

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Following common logic and going by the KMC rules Superman would win.

Common logic and KMC in the same sentence ? laughing

KMC rules ? Dc > Marvel and Hulk loses laughing

iceman24567
Common logic and KMC in the same sentence ? laughing

KMC rules ? Dc > Marvel and Hulk loses laughing No how about Logic > Fanboy bias.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by iceman24567
You are so funny nice joke but seriously who wins? eek! laughing

Classic Hulk would beat Superman too. See Doomsday if you can't believe.
And WWH is another level. Just ask in any other comics board and see the truth.

Nod

Superman = Top tier
WWH =skyfather laughing

Nod
Again, what do I ignore? If you read anything I wrote, My point was that speedblitzing would eventually leave you open to attack if written realistically....which is why it rarely happens in comics at all....whether you like it or not.

the Fact is that Superman rarely uses this speed you claim he has in fights....otherwise there would be no Solomon Grundy after their 1st or even 2nd encounters. And if Hulk really was skyfather level there wouldn't be Leader or anything. Its for the story. Accept it.

iceman24567
Classic Hulk would beat Superman too. See Doomsday if you can't believe.
And WWH is another level. Just ask in any other comics board and see the truth. I have been on Herochat and the majority of them think highly of him not to many put him on sky-father level you know why? I do because he's not Odin would poop on him with 10% of his power Thanos would pummel him to dirt and Thor would kill him with a hammer throw.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Nod
laughing

Ask tha same question on SHC where the most generous posters gives Superman 2/10.

Nod
Ask tha same question on SHC where the most generous posters gives Superman 2/10. That would be stupid posters actually.

You give no proof that Hulk wins. Prove to me Hulk wins.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
And if Hulk really was skyfather level there wouldn't be Leader or anything. Its for the story. Accept it.

Fact Hulk could take Superman h2h...which is why its not smart to go toe to toe in the 1st place.

WWH? curbstomp.

FearOfBlood
I have been on Herochat and the majority of them think highly of him not to many put him on sky-father level you know why? I do because he's not Odin would poop on him with 10% of his power Thanos would pummel him to dirt and Thor would kill him with a hammer throw.

I meant WWH is not skyfather but he's way above top tier.

Many people think he can be skyfather in his world breaker version.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Nod
That would be stupid posters actually.

You give no proof that Hulk wins. Prove to me Hulk wins.

Prove to me SMP beats World Breaker.

Nod
Fact Hulk could take Superman h2h...which is why its not smart to go toe to toe in the 1st place.

WWH? curbstomp. Actually its fact your wrong.

Hulk has impressive feats but Superman has ones that beat him.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4600/opionsdq5.png

Nod
Prove to me SMP beats World Breaker. Thats not the thread and I asked you to prove first.

But you know you cant because you plain suck.

WrathfulDwarf
I really like the logic here...

Since WWH beat Sentry...that means he can also beat Superman.

(...)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!1

iceman24567
Ask tha same question on SHC where the most generous posters gives Superman 2/10. Well if you say most boards give Hulk the majority you are a liar on Herochat they are dead even while some Hulk supporters insult the Superman supporter for just saying Superman wins which is pretty mature in my opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic) Here is the like for those with Herochat account. http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,158851.80.html

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Actually its fact your wrong.

Hulk has impressive feats but Superman has ones that beat him.

again...your opinion.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I really like the logic here...

Since WWH beat Sentry...that means he can also beat Superman.

Since Superman beat DD...that means he can also beat World War Hulk.

Wrong as well. see how that works?

Juntai
Superman.

Horrificus
Durability also has to do with the knockout factor. Meaning how much damage does it actually take to put a character down.

In Hulk's case, his knockout factor is much higher than his bleed factor. Sure the Thing can give him a bloody lip, but can he knock him out? Hell no. Same thing goes for Dr. Strange / Zom, he was blowing a hole through Hulk's midsection but Hulk healed it back in a couple pages. Sentry was blowing a hole through Hulk's shoulder with his energy projections (which everybody underplays during their fight) and Hulk healed it within a panel or two at most.

There was no single entity on Marvel Earth that was able to knock out WWH during the WWH saga, with the exception of after Hulk had mutated back to his old Grey Hulk phase.

So just because Hulk gets a bloody nose, doesn't mean squat. The Marvel writers do that to make it look like the characters had a chance. If Superman gets hurt internally, it will take him much longer to heal those injuries than the Hulk. Unless Superman can outright kill or knockout the Hulk the only thing he's going to do is make him madder and more strong. If Superman doesn't get the KO over with quickly the fight will swing inevitably into the favor of the Hulk's.

Due to Superman's long ranged attacks, speed, and BFR capabilities, is the only reason Superman would win a majority in this fight.

Put them both up close with limited room to operate and Superman would get devastated.
Ok, so I guess you aren't counting him being on his back, with a broken neck, unable to move, as a "Knock-Out"?
Interesting.
His fight with Zom/Strange never completed.
He ran away from the Juggernaut.
He ran away from Grey after playing a gay mind game with him that was simply ridiculous.
He was on his knees, unable to get up, against Sentry, until his buddies intervened.

Not impressed

Nod
again...your opinion. No fact.

Show me a feat of Hulks.

Then Ill show you a feat beating it.

Fact.

Batman-Prime
I have one question, was the Hulk ever decapitated? Can he regenerate such a wound? I don't see a problem for Superman decapitating the Hulk, he seems vulnerable to energybased attacks wink.

Anyway, I say Hulk takes 6/10

Nod
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I have one question, was the Hulk ever decapitated? Can he regenerate such a wound? I don't see a problem for Superman decapitating the Hulk, he seems vulnerable to energybased attacks wink.

Anyway, I say Hulk takes 6/10

How by being weaker, slower, stupider?

Mr Master
I have no opinion on who wins.

I have a question though.

Can Superman survive having his lower torso and his upper abdomen completely removed?
Can he heal from that?

I saw WWH not only survive such a wound,
the monster kept on fighting while he healed,
against "Zom" no less.

I'm just curious about Supes,
cause I thought that was very impressive on Hulk's part.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr Master

Can Superman survive having his lower torso and his upper abdomen completely removed?
Can he heal from that?

against "Zom" no less.

Yes actually he can big grin

Nod
Not really but he wouldn't need to.

Superman has some insane feats that shows how easy he beats Hulk.

horrorwolf

Can he heal from that?

against "Zom" no less.

very. But thats Standard Hulk. He got 90% of his skin removed and almost instantly regenerated it back. Took a bullet as Banner and regenerated it back withing seconds. Thats fast as hell.

Thats why I say that his insane regen is stacked on his monstrous durability....its a huge barrier that would wear Superman down trying to damage him....and fighting at close range is a deathwish, as Hulk never stops fighting usually through recieving damage....many times receiving blows just to "smash"....not to mention the more he's hit, the more pissed he gets.

And not to mention that we're talking about World War Hulk here.

So NO. he wouldnt survive that kind of damage. Superman died from exhaustion and fatigue in his own comic.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Not really but he wouldn't need to.

Superman has some insane feats that shows how easy he beats Hulk.

Superman would get pwned.

Estacado
Superman.

Avlon

Can he heal from that?

against "Zom" no less.

Supes has fought with no heart, he's deflected planet destroying energy while in pieces, and took a 50x Supernova blast.

Average non bloodlusted fights have kryptonians punching each other across the planet or to the moon without damage to themselves.

Nod
Superman would get pwned. Prove it.

Oh wait you cant.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Nod
Prove it.

Oh wait you cant.

DD proved it fanboy. I don't need to.
Sufficient Damage fatigue and exhaustion kills Superman
It pisses WWHulk off.

Estacado
It pisses WWHulk off.
Doomsday>>>>Hulk.
He is a lot more faster and beat teams Hulk could never win against.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Estacado
Doomsday>>>>Hulk.
He is a lot more faster and beat teams Hulk could never win against.

He's not a lot more faster. laughing
and WWH's strength and damage>>>>Dos DD

endrict
It pisses WWHulk off.

Why don't you two Knucklehead's settle in a battle zone? instead of daring each other to post feats.

Estacado
He's not a lot more faster. and WWH's strength is unlimited.
haermm
He blitzed the JLA multiple times. Yet Hulk still couldn't beat Sentry.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Avlon
Supes has fought with no heart,
he's deflected planet destroying energy while in pieces,
and took a 50x Supernova blast.
Really? That's amazing.

I always thought Supes couldn't regenerate Hulk/Wolvy-like.
But I guess that doesn't matter if he can function without a heart, impressive.
Originally posted by Avlon
Average non bloodlusted fights have kryptonians punching each other across the planet or to the moon without damage to themselves.
Well, I was more interested on his performance while injured,
or the extremes of his survival.

Like, if he was able to, "deflect planet destroying energy while in pieces" laughing out loud
that's ridiculous extremes of survival, not only that, but he managed to perform under said conditions.

So, I guess it's evenly matched.

But really, Superman can grow his eyes back immediately aswell like Hulk?

horrorwolf
Really? That's amazing.

Like, if he was able to, "deflect planet destroying energy while in pieces" laughing out loud
that's ridiculous extremes of survival, not only that, but he managed to that under said conditions.

2 Kryptonians fighting is equvalent to 2 regular bar fighters. same minimal damage to each other while making a huge mess.

And Superman wouldn't grow jack back, the only thing he would get is eventually curbstomped.

Estacado
2 Kryptonians fighting is equvalent to 2 regular bar fighters. same minimal damage to each other while making a huge mess.

And Superman wouldn't grow jack back, the only thing he would get is eventually curbstomped.
Still Superman is faster ,more versatile and even stronger (going by feats) the WWH.
So you fail.thumb down

horrorwolf
haermm
He blitzed the JLA multiple times. Yet Hulk still couldn't beat Sentry.

No were talking about DOS Doomsday here, the one who killed Superman.

horrorwolf
Still Superman is faster ,more versatile and even stronger (going by feats) the WWH.
So you fail.thumb down

WWH survives, gets stronger and curbstomps.

Estacado
No were talking about DOS Doomsday here, the one who killed Superman.
Still he is farmore faster then Hulk.

horrorwolf
Still he is farmore faster then Hulk.

Nothing was shown on panel of speed feats whatsoever. DD's speed feats arrived after he died killing Superman....after evolving.

Estacado
Nothing was shown on panel of speed feats whatsoever.
Read the ****ing comic. no expression

Nod
Originally posted by endrict
Why don't you two Knucklehead's settle in a battle zone? instead of daring each other to post feats. dopedfu

horrorwolf
Read the ****ing comic. no expression

I have. No speed feats are present in DOS.

endrict
Originally posted by Nod
dopedfu

HEY!!! WATCH IT!!! don't do that again.

Nod
srugdoped

Nod
I have. No speed feats are present in DOS. Then your blind.

Avlon
Really? That's amazing.

that's ridiculous extremes of survival, not only that, but he managed to perform under said conditions.

It's never been shown...but can we doubt anything from the kryptonian nowadays? laughing

Personally I'm waiting for Cocoa Krispies vision to manifest. Yum! smile

iceman24567

And Superman wouldn't grow jack back, the only thing he would get is eventually curbstomped. Hulk beat nobody at Superman level during his rampage he's lucky Thor didn't step in and take his head off. Superman beats Hulk bad forget about Prime thats pure spite.

Estacado
Then What the **** is this?
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6209/26380980ih8.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1677/89632850wu5.th.jpghttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6971/97696871eh5.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7959/24051100oc2.th.jpghttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5323/11309623fq2.th.jpg

iceman24567
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6209/26380980ih8.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1677/89632850wu5.th.jpghttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6971/97696871eh5.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7959/24051100oc2.th.jpghttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5323/11309623fq2.th.jpg Booster Gold said he was faster than the Flash. The Slowest Flash could dodge Hulks punches.

WrathfulDwarf

Can he heal from that?

against "Zom" no less.

Well....before someone can rip off Supes lower torso or his upper adomen...his skin have to be pierce or deeply cut. There have been cases in which Supes gets cut or bruise but no one actually have been able to drive stab him or even impaled him.

WrathfulDwarf

and WWH's strength and damage>>>>Dos DD

SAY WHAAAAAAT?????

D-Block
Superman FTW. Supes will do what Sentry didn't ( due to bad writing) use his speed.

Soljer
Superman, and easily.

Grinning Goku
WWH dies.

Grinning Goku

God, you're an idiot. Sorry for the double post.

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
God, you're an idiot. Sorry for the double post. I'm hoping you're sorry for the name calling too. uhuh

Horrificus
Seriously guys, there is nothing wrong with digging your favorite character. But, when you argue stuff that just isn't on panel, or ever has been,it kind of ruins the whole reason for being here.

I don't even like Superman, but you have to adhere to the on-panel feats.

Superman can move and fight at FTL speeds.
To suggest that Hulk is, in any way, able to match that or counter it, is just a gigantic joke.
Hulk is constantly bloodied, broken, burned and impaled.
To match up the two characters, using the fighting techniques they have shown to have, as well as movement abilities, WWH would be dead before he heard the whistle.

That's just the way it is.

Inhuman
Supes wins

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nod
How by being weaker, slower, stupider?

No, I take the Superman from the "Death of Superman" story, the one who fought DD. Superman may be stronger and more "tough" then WWH but WWH has this insane regeneration working for him.
Maybe they would fight for months or years smile but in the end I think that Superman would be exhausted. He may defeat the Hulk a thousand times, if he can't find a way to actually kill him, and be wiling to kill, which is highly unlikely (I mean Superman killing), WWH will regen and become one day as strong as Superman and his punches will do the damage needed....

I need still an answer, can WWH survive being decapitated? Did somehting simillar ever happen to him?

Inhuman
Sidenote:

Maybe WWH hulk somehow sucked the sentry's power out of him and adding it to his own and the result is going to be Red Hulk 131

FearOfBlood
WWH one-shots Superman. General consensus.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman, and easily.

You said the same crap on Hero Chat and people told you was wrong

laughing laughing

iceman24567
WWH one-shots Superman. General consensus. Not at Hero Chat so where are you getting this from? Your dreams? If so your dreams suck.

FearOfBlood
Not at Hero Chat so where are you getting this from? Your dreams? If so your dreams suck.

Superman loses in any comic board of the net, deal with it Dc Fanboy.
WWH is out of his league.

iceman24567
WWH is out of his league. Yeah a guy named Iceman with 6 Marvel t shirts 0 Dc shirts is a Dc fanboy...yeah ok. Its obvious to everybody you are the fan boy i already listed the thread on Hero Chat where the thread was a 50/50 split by the way Hulk is my 3rd favorite super hero super isn't even on my list roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer

This and Herochat are both comic boards. And the 'General consensus' is that Superman would win. smile.

Tork

If you're so sure about that why don't you accept Gecko's challenge at the Battlezone?

Badabing
WWH is out of his league. I don't want to see any more bashing.

Horrificus
WWH is out of his league. Dude, do you have brain damage?

You just keep spoutin' crazy business all over the place.

Either give an explanation, or keep your drivel to yourself. You are adding nothing to this thread. You are just obnoxious.

If you have an argument FOR the Hulk winning, give the details. Otherwise, get lost. Go post in the Boy Band forums or something.

quanchi112
Dude, do you have brain damage?

Either give an explanation, or keep your drivel to yourself. You are adding nothing to this thread. You are just obnoxious.

If you have an argument FOR the Hulk winning, give the details. Otherwise, get lost. Go post in the Boy Band forums or something. laughing

Alfheim

Superman can move and fight at FTL speeds.
To suggest that Hulk is, in any way, able to match that or counter it, is just a gigantic joke.

He did fight Sentry he wasnt hodling back. Sentry fly at him and Hulk punched him like a bat.

vlaaad12345
He did fight Sentry he wasnt hodling back. Sentry fly at him and Hulk punched him like a bat.
And if sentrys speed feats were on par with supermans you would have a point...

Alfheim
And if sentrys speed feats were on par with supermans you would have a point...

Arent they? Like flying to the sun in seconds. Superman has done the samething.

vlaaad12345
Arent they? Like flying to the sun in seconds. Superman has done the samething.
Superman has flown entire galaxies in short amounts of time he has many more feats then flying to the sun and also actually has feats of using his speed in combat which sentry sadly seems to lack.

Alfheim
Superman has flown entire galaxies in short amounts of time he has many more feats then flying to the sun and also actually has feats of using his speed in combat which sentry sadly seems to lack.

...and thats the speed that Superman fights all the time is it?

vlaaad12345
He can on this board...and I made it very clear that hes fighting like he did in OWAW(which he was pulling everything out).

Alfheim
He can on this board...and I made it very clear that hes fighting like he did in OWAW(which he was pulling everything out).

He was upgraded in OWAW. When he is speedblitzing in combat you cant assume that he moving as fast galaxies in a moment speed, but we do know some of Sentry's feats are comparable.

Tony Stark
Dude, do you have brain damage?

If you have an argument FOR the Hulk winning, give the details. Otherwise, get lost. Go post in the Boy Band forums or something.

Those would be the same forums you'll find Battlethimble trolling on.

Happy Dance

Metalmanx
Ok, so I guess you aren't counting him being on his back, with a broken neck, unable to move, as a "Knock-Out"?
Interesting.
His fight with Zom/Strange never completed.
He ran away from the Juggernaut.
He ran away from Grey after playing a gay mind game with him that was simply ridiculous.
He was on his knees, unable to get up, against Sentry, until his buddies intervened.

Not impressed

I'd have to agree. But at the same time, WWH did have very impressive feats as well. These particular ones just show that he could be defeated.

Superman wins, by the way.

horrorwolf

Exactly...especially in close ranged fights with the likes of Mongul, Grundy....and as I mentioned DOS Doomsday(In which NO speed feats are present WHATSOEVER)

Regular Hulk can surpass DOS DD, WWH pwns DOS DD within minutes.
WWH FTW every time...unless you have some mystery scans of DOS Doomsday's speed....or Superman speed feats when fighting him....which you DON'T...(They only exist in Fanboy's minds)

And I can go with Superman decapitating WWHulk somehow if you have a scan of him doing that to someone WWHulks level. Sadly, otherwise its more Fanboy BS...Thus like I said, he exhausts himself going toe to toe eventually, and gets pwned after pumping WWH to insane levels.

Estacado
Exactly...especially in close ranged fights with the likes of Mongul, Grundy....and as I mentioned DOS Doomsday(In which NO speed feats are present WHATSOEVER)

WWH FTW every time...unless you have some mystery scans of DOS Doomsday's speed....or Superman speed feats when fighting him....which you DON'T...(They only exist in Fanboy's minds)

And I can go with Superman decapitating WWHulk somehow if you have a scan of him doing that to someone WWHulks level. Sadly, otherwise its more Fanboy BS...Thus like I said, he exhausts himself going toe to toe eventually, and gets pwned after pumping WWH to insane levels.
Idiot.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6209/26380980ih8.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1677/89632850wu5.th.jpghttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6971/97696871eh5.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7959/24051100oc2.th.jpghttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5323/11309623fq2.th.jpg

Horrificus

And I can go with Superman decapitating WWHulk somehow if you have a scan of him doing that to someone WWHulks level. Sadly, otherwise its more Fanboy BS...Thus like I said, he exhausts himself going toe to toe eventually, and gets pwned after pumping WWH to insane levels. Doomsday's Speed is a fact. That's all there is to it. It isn't a "mystery scan", you potato head!

The only thing that really bugs me,is when somebody is dismissing stuff, just because they haven't read the books.

If you haven't read the stuff, you shouldn't be arguing. If you can't remember something that the rest of us know as fact, you should stay silent.

It isn't our fault that you have no idea what you are talking about.

What is WWH level? You mean glowing green, or all the bleeding, or running away from Juggernaut, or when he got his neck broken, or when he was on his knees, waiting for his buddies to save him from Sentry's blast?

Alfheim
Doomsday's Speed is a fact. That's all there is to it. It isn't a "mystery scan", you potato head!

The only thing that really bugs me,is when somebody is dismissing stuff, just because they haven't read the books.

If you haven't read the stuff, you shouldn't be arguing. If you can't remember something that the rest of us know as fact, you should stay silent.

It isn't our fault that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah and Superman lost to Doomsday, cant see how hulk cant match that.

What is WWH level? You mean glowing green, or all the bleeding, or running away from Juggernaut, or when he got his neck broken, or when he was on his knees, waiting for his buddies to save him from Sentry's blast?

Geeeeezzzzz!!!!! C'mon! erm

Badabing
durhulk VS superdur

Badabing
There is still some interest so I'll reopen the thread. Let's be civil please.

vlaaad12345
Yeah and Superman lost to Doomsday, cant see how hulk cant match that.

Geeeeezzzzz!!!!! C'mon! erm
Dos superman lost to dos dd,if you forgot superman has gotten massive upgrades since then,and about earlier im not talking about in OWAW when superman was sundipped im talking about him flipping out on that imperiex probe thats how hes in fighting in this match.

quanchi112
WW Hulk still wins imo.

Badabing
As I remember, Superman was the last man standing. I'd give ol' Supes the win even though he died shortly after killing DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
As I remember, Superman was the last man standing. I'd give ol' Supes the win even though he died shortly after killing DD. That was a stalemate imo.

Cosmic Cube
I've always said, If Superman fought Hulk using his powers to their greatest effect, he'd cream him.

However, If Superman chose to play Hulk's game and lock horns, as he tends to do with big guys, (not implying that Superman isn't a good brawler, just that Hulk is a better one,) Hulk would get the better of him.

And no, Superman isn't way, way stronger than the Hulk. They're about the same, until the Hulk's anger kicks in. I've been insulted by rabid moronic Superman-cultists before for saying this (no offense to the sane Superman fans), but it's supported by fact. Savage Hulk moving tectonic plates is well within the lower range of his calm strength, and delivering planet-shattering blows is well within his fuctional strength.

I'm reffering to Savage Hulk btw, the real Hulk. I didn't read WWH much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I've always said, If Superman fought Hulk using his powers to their greatest effect, he'd cream him.

However, If Superman chose to play Hulk's game and lock horns, as he tends to do with big guys, (not implying that Superman isn't a good brawler, just that Hulk is a better one,) Hulk would get the better of him.

And no, Superman isn't way, way stronger than the Hulk. They're about the same, until the Hulk's anger kicks in. I've been insulted by rabid moronic Superman-cultists before for saying this (no offense to the sane Superman fans), but it's supported by fact. Savage Hulk moving tectonic plates is well within the lower range of his calm strength, and delivering planet-shattering blows is well within his fuctional strength.

I'm reffering to Savage Hulk btw, the real Hulk. I didn't read WWH much. Superman would slug it out here and would lose. Its just how it would go down. smile

Battlehammer
superman effortlessly

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman would slug it out here and would lose. Its just how it would go down. smile
OWAW used all his powers so no,and superman would win a slugfest anyways.

quanchi112
OWAW used all his powers so no,and superman would win a slugfest anyways. Uhm no he wouldnt. Hulk is built for brawls. Hulk at his strongest beats Superman down.

vlaaad12345
Uhm no he wouldnt. Hulk is built for brawls. Hulk at his strongest beats Superman down.
Beat down someone who is stronger faster and more durable by a mile then sentry the same guy who burned hulk out to banner....umm no.

pr1983
Originally posted by Battlehammer
superman effortlessly

aye...

Estacado
Uhm no he wouldnt. Hulk is built for brawls. Hulk at his strongest beats Superman down.
Going by feats?
No.

Cosmic Cube
Going by feats?
No.
The more I post here, the more I see both sides of the argument.

I've always held the view that Hulk is ultimately stronger, and at one point, I believed he would win in an all out fight, (my fanboy days, everyone's had 'em), but everyone (namely the impartial ones) can't always be wrong, and it isn't always about who's your favorite. While I still believe that Hulk has an unlimited capacity for power, in more current comics Superman, feat-wise, has an edge. All the most impressive stuff Hulk has done is has been in 20 year old comics, while Superman is still doing it today. Giving him the edge in strength, too, is understandable.

As far as I know, turning the milliwheels of the solar system sized Maggeddon mechanism is commonly cited as Superman's highest feat, which requires cosmic strength, but no-one knows how much. Current Hulk feats the cosmic level are virtually nonexistent. He just beats people up. In the past, Hulk's more absurd feats in the past include punching through a timestorm, taking shots from Celestials, and sending shockwaves through the multiverse. Impressive stuff, but old. Alot of his feats are uber-cosmic lever, but they don't really make logical sense because if the time period they were written in. Kinda like PC Supes closing black holes.

I don't know any real feats for WWH. As far as I know, he just beats up on nameless aliens and occasional superheros. For all I know, Superman could trash him in a brawl or otherwise. So I can't argue that point.

I've always hated people who believe what they want to believe regardless of fact (90% of the human population), and I don't want to be one of 'em.

Kutulu
The more I post here, the more I see both sides of the argument.

I've always held the view that Hulk is ultimately stronger, and at one point, I believed he would win in an all out fight, (my fanboy days, everyone's had 'em), but everyone (namely the impartial ones) can't always be wrong, and it isn't always about who's your favorite. While I stilll believe that Hulk has an unlimited capacity for power, in more current comics Superman, featwise, has an edge. All the most impressive stuff Hulk has done is has been in 20 year old comics, while Superman is still doing it today. Giving him the edge in strength, too, is understandable.

As far as I know, turning the milliwheels of the solar system sized Maggeddon mechanism is commonly cited as Superman's highest feat, which requires cosmic strength, but no-one knows how much. Current Hulk feats the cosmic level are virtually non-existant. He just beats people up. In the past, Hulk's more absurd feats in the past include punching through a timestorm, taking shots from Celestials, and sending shockwaves through the multiverse. Impressive stuff, but old. Alot of his feats are uber-cosmic lever, but they don't really make logical sense because if the time period they were written in. Kinda like PC Supes closing black holes.

I don't know any real feats for WWH. As far as I know, he just beats up on nameless aliens and occasional superheros. For all I know, Superman could trash him in a brawl or otherwise. So I can't argue that point.

Hulk has had some impressive recent feats, for example his feats on planet Sakaar put him as a top tier. Namely:

* Holding together the tectonic plates of the planet from splitting apart (which would require strength in the quintillions of tons range), while weakened and being burned by magma at the same time. This was before he regained his full strength and headed back to Earth, and it was also before he learned to meditate to focus his rage (his WWH phase).
* Jumping from Sakaar's moon to it's planetary surface, surviving freefall and re-entry and landing on the planet's surface causing a crater, then getting up with a smile on his face. That was while completely non-angered. If you do the math of how much strength and durability it would require to jump from the moon to a planet's surface and survive re-entry, it's no easy task for someone who cannot fly.
* Casually lifting a spaceship that would weigh in the 10,000 ton+ range (bigger than the shield hellicarrier) with one hand while non-angry.

His baseline strength seems to have gone up as well, as during Planet Hulk he learned that he doesn't have to bother holding his breath in space, he can survive in space now with no problem. His body in addition has adapted to breathing underwater, it somehow grew the organs necessary to do so.

Here is the scan of the tectonic plate incident:

Originally posted by Accel
IH #102-
While being covered in magma, Hulk pulls together the plates of the planet when they start splitting.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6901/ph10201bd0.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/1742/ph10202xa4.th.jpg

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9161/ph10203fv1.th.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9379/ph10204zw4.th.jpg

Kutulu
The scans I posted aren't as impressive as the Megaddon wheel incident, but to be honest there hasn't been anything shown that the Hulk cannot lift or move in his recent showings. If the Mageddon wheel event happened in Marvel, Hulk would have been able to move it just the same IMHO at his strength levels during WWH.

If the task is there, he's strong enough to do it as long as he's angry enough, and WWH puts his baseline strength at what was previously an enraged level. For example one-shotting Ares and She-Hulk. So I am still convinced that if it came down to an up close brawl without BFR, WWH would take the win, but having said that, Superman was pretty impressive during OWAW. He was finally using his extra abilities closer to how they could be used instead of fighting like a butler like he had in the past. His showings against the Imperiex drones was very impressive for instance, handling them with ease and using all of his abilities at once.

This is why Superman as portrayed during OWAW would take a solid majority here, maybe something like 9/10. If it was Superman acting like he did during DOS, then WWH would take a solid majority, 9/10, because Superman fought and acted a lot different during that story during OWAW, for example just standing there baring his chest to Doomsday's punches in one panel.

Hulk as portrayed at the end of WWH (post Sentry fight) I would put at a higher strength level than Supes, but he would still most likely take a loss. To those that point out the satellite incident, that was simply deus ex machina, plain and simple, and it wouldn't have worked if Bruce didn't willingly allow himself to be hit by it by standing in the same spot and just waiting for it.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk has had some impressive recent feats, for example his feats on planet Sakaar put him as a top tier. Namely:

* Holding together the tectonic plates of the planet from splitting apart (which would require strength in the quintillions of tons range), while weakened and being burned by magma at the same time. This was before he regained his full strength and headed back to Earth, and it was also before he learned to meditate to focus his rage (his WWH phase).
* Jumping from Sakaar's moon to it's planetary surface, surviving freefall and re-entry and landing on the planet's surface causing a crater, then getting up with a smile on his face. That was while completely non-angered. If you do the math of how much strength and durability it would require to jump from the moon to a planet's surface and survive re-entry, it's no easy task for someone who cannot fly.
* Casually lifting a spaceship that would weigh in the 10,000 ton+ range (bigger than the shield hellicarrier) with one hand while non-angry.

His baseline strength seems to have gone up as well, as during Planet Hulk he learned that he doesn't have to bother holding his breath in space, he can survive in space now with no problem. His body in addition has adapted to breathing underwater, it somehow grew the organs necessary to do so.

Here is the scan of the tectonic plate incident: Hulk's base strength has never been shown to be 90 tons. That was handbook trash.

Moving tectionic plates isn't new for Hulk, either. His older feats still outdo these. I already knew that it was well within the range of his base strength. But that's not necessarily strong enough to beat the crap out of Superman in an all out brawl.

I know, we don't know how hard it is to turn the wheels of Maggedon, and that it doesn't mean that Superman can lift a Solar System, but if the thing is solar system size, I'm guessing the wheels must be pretty huge themselves.

Juntai
The scans I posted aren't as impressive as the Megaddon wheel incident, but to be honest there hasn't been anything shown that the Hulk cannot lift or move in his recent showings. If the Mageddon wheel event happened in Marvel, Hulk would have been able to move it just the same IMHO at his strength levels during WWH.

If the task is there, he's strong enough to do it as long as he's angry enough, and WWH puts his baseline strength at what was previously an enraged level. For example one-shotting Ares and She-Hulk. So I am still convinced that if it came down to an up close brawl without BFR, WWH would take the win, but having said that, Superman was pretty impressive during OWAW. He was finally using his extra abilities closer to how they could be used instead of fighting like a butler like he had in the past. His showings against the Imperiex drones was very impressive for instance, handling them with ease and using all of his abilities at once.

This is why Superman as portrayed during OWAW would take a solid majority here, maybe something like 9/10. If it was Superman acting like he did during DOS, then WWH would take a solid majority, 9/10, because Superman fought and acted a lot different during that story during OWAW, for example just standing there baring his chest to Doomsday's punches in one panel.

Hulk as portrayed at the end of WWH (post Sentry fight) I would put at a higher strength level than Supes, but he would still most likely take a loss. To those that point out the satellite incident, that was simply deus ex machina, plain and simple, and it wouldn't have worked if Bruce didn't willingly allow himself to be hit by it by standing in the same spot and just waiting for it. That's the thing though, Supes' strength is portrayed in much the same fashion... if the task is there to do, he does it.
Except his attribute isn't limited to just this, it includes pretty much all of his powers, which number far more than Hulk's powers.

So it becomes a character with awesome strength vs a character with awesome strength, landspeed, airspeed, various vision and breath powers, etc.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Juntai
That's the thing though, Supes' strength is portrayed in much the same fashion... if the task is there to do, he does it.
Except his attribute isn't limited to just this, it includes pretty much all of his powers, which number far more than Hulk's powers.

So it becomes a character with awesome strength vs a character with awesome strength, landspeed, airspeed, various vision and breath powers, etc.

Which is why I gave Supes the vast majority in this battle. OWAW portrayed Superman like he would be written by a KMC member.

Using heat vision, ice breath, at the same time while following up with a speed blitz, as just one example.

Cosmic Cube
That's the thing though, Supes' strength is portrayed in much the same fashion... if the task is there to do, he does it.

So it becomes a character with awesome strength vs a character with awesome strength, landspeed, airspeed, various vision and breath powers, etc. Which is why Superman wins when fighting the Hulk.

The reason he posted that is that there are some who believe Superman is drastically stronger than the Hulk.

horrorwolf
Which is why Superman wins when fighting the Hulk.

The reason he posted that is that there are some who believe Superman is drastically stronger than the Hulk.

No.

The biggest problem is Hulk has easily matched and surpassed most every feat Superman has ever produced. Why?

Because Superman's higher physical strength showing are based on inertia....which means he is utilizing his flight to some degree.

In feats where superman is standing (No Flight involved) and supporting weight...
or When he is standing and punching to do damage.... Regular Hulk beats him everytime.

And we are talking about WWH here....which most anyone will agree is certainly stronger.

I guarantee you Hulk can and will easily Surpass Superman in Hand to Hand damage and power every time..which is why you have to be stupid to go toe to toe with Hulk...you must outsmart him. Its just how the character was created.

Juntai
No.

The biggest problem is Hulk has easily matched and surpassed most every feat Superman has ever produced. Why?

Because Superman's higher physical strength showing are based on inertia....which means he is utilizing his flight to some degree.

In feats where superman is standing (No Fligh) an supporting weight...
or When he is standing and punching to do damage.... Regular Hulk beats him everytime.

And we are talking about WWH here....which most anyone will agree is certainly stronger. eek!

Cosmic Cube
No.

In feats where superman is standing (No Flight involved) and supporting weight...

And we are talking about WWH here....which most anyone will agree is certainly stronger.

I guarantee you Hulk can and will easily Surpass Superman in Hand to Hand damage and power every time. Are you saying no to Superman beating Hulk in an all out fight? Because I say yes.

Not every feat. Possibly his strength feats.

I don't think World War Hulk is stronger than the good-old, stupid, Savage Hulk. And really, featwise, he isn't. big grin

Cosmic Cube
eek! droolio

Read my post.

horrorwolf
Are you saying no to Superman beating Hulk in an all out fight? Because I say yes.

Not every feat. Possibly his strength feats.

I don't think World War Hulk is stronger than the good-old, stupid, Savage Hulk. And really, featwise, he isn't. big grin

I say WWH is stronger, but regardless Hulk as a character is known for limitless strength....and at a growing rate. He gets stronger and stronger during fights. By comparison...most characters do the opposite, unleash...plateau and begin to wear down as they take damage and exhaust.

horrorwolf
And no cube, I meant Hulk would easily dominate in a close ranged hand to hand fight.

Superman has far too many other powers at his disposal for Hulk to win or even touch Superman otherwise.

Alfheim
And no cube, I meant Hulk would easily dominate in a close ranged hand to hand fight.

Superman has far too many other powers at his disposal for Hulk to win or even touch Superman otherwise.

Couldnt WWHs energy powers counteract heat and freeze breath?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>