Your Opinions pls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HULKSTER04

HULKSTER04

HULKSTER04

HULKSTER04

leonheartmm
errrrrrrrrrr

Quark_666
Originally posted by leonheartmm
errrrrrrrrrr

yeah.

Symmetric Chaos
Well I'm not going to read all of that but considering I saw "the pyramids" and "the number of the beast" and "interdimensional" while scrolling down I'm going to say this should be moved either to Conspiracy or merged with a thread about Stargate.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

DigiMark007
JQdmHZD1ugI

mr.smiley
George "the Beast" Bush.LMFAO!!!

That would be an awesome nic name for an MMA fighter.

leonheartmm
gearge the "shit for brains" bush seems more appropritate.

WrathfulDwarf
Moving to Conspiracy forum....

chickenlover98
Originally posted by leonheartmm
errrrrrrrrrr

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, ok this guy smokes WAYYYYYYYYYYY to much crack. i hate when people start threads like this. honestly who has the time/patience to read this shit

HULKSTER04
hmmm..... ok fine.

chillmeistergen
My opinion is that you have too much time on your hands, and need to seek either employment, or help.

Deano
many researches agree onthe fact that we were seeded or at least had our dna tampered with by aliens. they were the gods of the ancient world

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
many researches

I assume you mean "researchers", and can you name any that have any credentials whatsoever?

agree onthe fact

They are of the same opinion. They do not agree on the same "fact" because it is not a "fact". Please pick up a dictionary and familiarize yourself with the meaning of the word.

Bicnarok

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
hmmm..... ok fine.

have you read the 12th planet?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I assume you mean "researchers", and can you name any that have any credentials whatsoever?

They are of the same opinion. They do not agree on the same "fact" because it is not a "fact". Please pick up a dictionary and familiarize yourself with the meaning of the word.

what 'credentials' are needed? thats just a made up word to me. many have studied for years on end trying to decipher what the ancients knew. everything is pretty much opinion aswell anyway

KharmaDog
what 'credentials' are needed? thats just a made up word to me.

That's because, under scrutiny, many of the theories or explanations by those that you admire often fall apart.

Credentials would include a well versed education in archeology, history or anthropology when discussing ancient civilizations. I find it amusing that you put stock in people who have not even been taught to properly read the languages or symbols of the cultures of which they speak.

many have studied for years on end trying to decipher what the ancients knew. everything is pretty much opinion aswell anyway

No, everything is not opinion. Dodge and parry Deano. Doge and parry.

Deano
lets say for example a group of closed minded archeologists with all there credentials found some evidence that indicated evidence of alien intervention, what would they do? well i think they would choose to filter out what they have seen and try and give other explanations.

having credentials means nothing if you have a belief system to defend. because then they are always researching to support there current belief system. they operate in a tiny limitation of possibility with ther 'oh this cant happen, this is all nonsense, this is all there is''. they cannot be trusted either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.