What if The Black Panther had joined the Illuminati?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
How would events have been different if T'Challa had joined with the others in forming the Illuminati?

Would the Hulk have been shot into outer space?
Would Civil War still have happened? Would it have ended differently?

I could see him and Namor taking sides together with different attitudes as to why and perhaps taking Black Bolt with them to form a rift in the group possibly forming two opposing groups!

What do you think the outcome would have been had T'Challa not refused the idea so strongly and gave it a chance? I'm personally surprised he didn't join the group to at least keep tabs on them for his country's protection. Similar to how he joined the Avengers.

Kutulu
He would have gotten his ass kicked by WWH. He would have stayed neutral in regards to the Civil War.

endrict
Originally posted by Kutulu
He would have gotten his ass kicked by WWH. He would have stayed neutral in regards to the Civil War.

Entity
But are you even sure the hulk still would've been sent off the planet?
T'Challa might have talked them into a different approach. IMO

Even if he hadn't I can't really see him siding with them kicking him off the planet. I'd say he'd have sided with Namor on that one.

roughrider
He would've put everyone in an armbar so they'd follow his will. stick out tongue

llagrok
I can imagine Black Panther arm bar'ing Tony over the table.

"Who are we gonna shoot into space?"

willRules
If Hudlin's writing.....
Dr Strange, Iron-man and Namor would disagree with T'Challa in some way, but it wouldn't matter because T'Challa would single handily beat up the white capitalist scumbags and then enact his own plan, because he's always right yes

Kutulu
Originally posted by willRules
If Hudlin's writing.....
Dr Strange, Iron-man and Namor would disagree with T'Challa in some way, but it wouldn't matter because T'Challa would single handily beat up the white capitalist scumbags and then enact his own plan, because he's always right yes

He would have arm-barred them all one at a time in the locker room, convincing them to not shoot Hulk into space, since Hulk's arm is too big to arm-bar. laughing

StylishSmurph
Hudlin would gain control of the most powerful group of leaders on Marvel Earth...

ermm

TricksterPriest
T'challa for sure would not be stupid enough to argue for tossing the Hulk into space. He definitely would be for stopping the Skrull War, but I think he'd side with Namor and walk on Tony.

Hudlin would give Wakanda a skrull detector. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
T'challa for sure would not be stupid enough to argue for tossing the Hulk into space. Clearly the Illuminati's full of retards for not predicting the number and nature of the coincidences that would lead to Hulk's return. haermm

Grimm22
Hudlin would give Wakanda a skrull detector. roll eyes (sarcastic)

An Anti-Bendis Force Field would be a lot more convient erm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Clearly the Illuminati's full of retards for not predicting the number and nature of the coincidences that would lead to Hulk's return. haermm

Wasn't it Namor that said this was wrong and if Hulk came back, they'd have a huge problem? I know for sure someone said that.

and the retardation is from Pak's wanking of Hulk so that a team that should take Hulk easily, was humiliated by a bunch of bricks. Skrull-Bolt is a non-issue since we now know it wasn't the real BB. Strange was depowered, but the way he lost was humiliating, The rest don't have an excuse, save for Pak's crap writing.

manjaro
more than likely he would have tried to get his batman on, and try to manipulate the shit outta them to get what he wants done....the same way bats is the leader of the JLA whether they like it or notbig grin

Grimm22
Wasn't it Namor that said this was wrong and if Hulk came back, they'd have a huge problem? I know for sure someone said that.

and the retardation is from Pak's wanking of Hulk so that a team that should take Hulk easily, was humiliated by a bunch of bricks. Skrull-Bolt is a non-issue since we now know it wasn't the real BB. Strange was depowered, but the way he lost was humiliating, The rest don't have an excuse, save for Pak's crap writing.

Sometimes in order to progress a story you have to make sacrifices. Not every part of a story can be perfect. Honestly, I would rather have a little bit of jobbing than a complete and utter rapage of character like Civil War did to so many.

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
How would events have been different if T'Challa had joined with the others in forming the Illuminati? Bah!

The racist bastards would never allow a black guy on their team. ermmno

llagrok

The Illuminati couldn't really predict the black hole crap though.

Nor could anyone predict Pak's writing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.