Terry Bogard v.s. Ken Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Both are at thier prime.

It is their anime versions.

Wandering Flame
Ken, because he was the first and real blonde haired American.

Sado22
actually he's redhead. he just dyes his hair.

brainchild81
Anime Terry's a ridiculous overpowered overthetop borefest. Gods can't even beat Anime Terry. He should never be in threads.

Sado22
no way. Anime ken kills terry with his horrible voice acting. uberstomp.

King Hellstorm
The SFA Movie Ken's voice was pretty damn good. His voice actor is Spike's voice from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo along wit many others.

Classic NES
Steve Blumming is a great voice actor.

Sado22
i was talking about the english dub, helstorm no expression

Shadowloo's OG
Originally posted by Classic NES
Steve Blumming is a great voice actor. Yea...that's the guy...he sounds cool and the voice he did for ken really fits him too.

Shadowloo's OG
Originally posted by Sado22
i was talking about the english dub, helstorm no expression Ken sounded horrible in SFA Generations...

Csdabest
SFA Generations was a horrible movie.
and yes. Anime terry was horribely overpowered. Specialy in the last movie

Shadowloo's OG
The FF movies were kinda nice..imo.

Sado22
actually aside from his PISridden last win against Mars, Terry was pretty much normal. Powerwave is actually that huge and destructive and burn knuckle is just as damaging. where do you think geese got that scar on his chest from anyway? erm

all hte SF animes sucked except the first one. oh yea, and SF2V was good in that ryu actuallly had a life in that damn thing eek!

~Sado

brainchild81
What do you mean power wave is that huge & destructive? Where'd you get that from? Originally posted by Csdabest
SFA Generations was a horrible movie.
and yes. Anime terry was horribely overpowered. Specialy in the last movie Ditto. That was disgusting. & I didn't like either Alpha movie, but Generations was pure crap.Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
The FF movies were kinda nice..imo. IMO Terry wankfests. The Krauser one was the best out of the 3, but they kept showing that damn kid w/the gay pants on mad Terry should have punched him in the face for wearing that shit.

Shadowloo's OG
Originally posted by brainchild81
IMO Terry wankfests. The Krauser one was the best out of the 3, but they kept showing that damn kid w/the gay pants on mad Terry should have punched him in the face for wearing that shit. laughing I didn't like that kid either.

The Krauser one was the best to me too... I just didn't like how Terry got his ass kicked in like 2 secs and then comes back and wins at the end of the movie despite the fact that Terry had only been trainin for like week. The last fight shoulda ended in a draw...I thought it would.

I think even SNK knew that Krauser's design sucked...that's why they changed'em so much in the movie.

Sado22
i read on wiki that it's seven foot in width.....and that was sarcasm on my part actually. it's not big and huge.

damn straight! mad
f00k that kid! mad

nah mane. krauser NEVER trained. the first time around krauser kicked his ass bad but it wasn't 2 seconds. terry did break his armor at one point smile
the second time around terry got a new move. you're forgetting the mane bit. not to mention that terry was not 100% in the first fight. there were lots of factors.

oh and for you ignorant n00bs:
krauser is homage/ripoff of one of the baddies from Fist of the Northstar called Hyo. he is a shameful ripoff of hyo (or a homage, what SNK wants us to believe)....heck they even have the same x-scar on the forehead and the same color scheme for the body armor and clotheserm
the only difference is krauser has a moustache and purple hair.

observe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue5MspoSMqA&feature=related
~Sado

Kazenji

all hte SF animes sucked except the first one. oh yea, and SF2V was good in that ryu actuallly had a life in that damn thing eek!

Indeed. Only the earlier anime work of SF is worth watching

brainchild81
Ditto. Even the art in Generations sucked.

Sado22
SF generation was really lame. the story sucked (akuma's ryu's dad? wtf?!) and the whole bit about ryu actually beating akuma was a damn disgrace. oh and like i said on my site.............if you blink you'll miss ken's appearance in that.
lame anime. and it wasn't even a prequel to SFAlpha.

the best anime movie was probably Fatal fury2 since it had a good story, good fights and good dialogues. the only reason i put SF2 below FF2 is cuz of the lame story and the dialogues......and too much gay innuendo for my liking. sick

~Sado

brainchild81
laughing out loud but FF 2 had the boy w/the gay pants on. Don't get much gayer than that. FF2 is the best in a series that wasn't all that good. SF2 was a good deal more enjoyable

Shadowloo's OG
Yea...the SF2 animated movie has to be the best movie based on a fightin game and SF II V wasn't bad either...

One fightin game movie that sucked bad was Tekken, that had to be the worst.

Wandering Flame
ermKnowing you, you don't ever use this, ever, ever.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
Yea...the SF2 animated movie has to be the best movie based on a fightin game and SF II V wasn't bad either...

One fightin game movie that sucked bad was Tekken, that had to be the worst. That was pretty bad. Saw a MK feature on youtube a while back that was worse.

Sado22
brain tapped into my darkside.
"washi no nawa Sadopachi Mishima. Oreno yabou wa....subete o hamesaserou!" mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.