Imperiex Prime vs FP Tryant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes it?

vlaaad12345
Imperiex prime was a big bang.....tyrant gets raped.

Kutulu
Going with Imperiex Prime on this one. FP Tyrant is a galaxy buster, but Imperiex Prime is a universe buster.

Estacado
On Kmc?
Tyrant.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
On Kmc?
Tyrant.

This is KMC, and everybody already said Imperiex would take the win. Maybe you are thinking of the virtual KMC that exists inside of your head and nowhere else? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Originally posted by Kutulu
This is KMC, and everybody already said Imperiex would take the win. Maybe you are thinking of the virtual KMC that exists inside of your head and nowhere else? roll eyes (sarcastic)
By everybody you mean Kutulu and Vlaad?haermm

TricksterPriest
Sadly, there's alot of assholes who will claim Tyrant wins despite evidence to the contrary. *waits for durquanchi*

tdawg14
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sadly, there's alot of assholes who will claim Tyrant wins despite evidence to the contrary. *waits for durquanchi*

That number is equal to the number of morons who think Darkseid could take Odin. Imperiex wins this by the way.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by tdawg14
That number is equal to the number of morons who think Darkseid could take Odin. Imperiex wins this by the way. Agreed.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by tdawg14
That number is equal to the number of morons who think Darkseid could take Odin. Imperiex wins this by the way. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex Prime easily Not easily.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex Prime easily

celestialdemon
I agree with the majority.

Soljer
Still no one standing up for Tyrant.

psycho gundam
easily, what are you guys smoking?

Sundipped
I wouldn't say easily but Imperiex FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
easily, what are you guys smoking? I know full powered was no pushover for Galactus. I mean wow hes not going to roll over.

kevdude
Imperiex Probes destroy Galaxies by themselves, nothing more to really say is there??

The Great Galen
Imperiex wins, and by the way DS does take Odin.

KMC_Drifter
Quanchi doesn't like to admit that Thanos lost to squirrel girl...and got arrested by the NYPD....he says it isn't cannon

laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Quanchi doesn't like to admit that Thanos lost to squirrel girl...and got arrested by the NYPD....he says it isn't cannon

laughing

The infamous nypd/thanoscopter scene isn't canon. It's from a comic published by an electric company. It's no more canon that the old 'Hostess Fruit Pies' pages from older comics.

Squirrel Girl, however, is decidedly canon, though there is a modicum of debate over whether it was retconned or not.

quanchi112

laughing Becuz it goes against his character. He was acting as he did pre-ig days. And second of all the second story had a third party publisher just for fun. It hasnt once been mentioned and thus isnt canon. Notice how canon is spelled in regards to comics.

This isnt a cannon that was used in the civil war friend. erm

The Great Galen
Yeah it is cannon, offical marvel handbook even says so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah it is cannon, offical marvel handbook even says so. Send the link. laughing

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Becuz it goes against his character. He was acting as he did pre-ig days. And second of all the second story had a third party publisher just for fun. It hasnt once been mentioned and thus isnt canon. Notice how canon is spelled in regards to comics.

This isnt a cannon that was used in the civil war friend. erm

Don't get into a spelling contest with me...when it is apparent that you can't even spell because(becuz)...or use proper punctuation in your responses.

Don't get mad when you know it's true, son.

quanchi112
Don't get into a spelling contest with me...when it is apparent that you can't even spell because(becuz)...or use proper punctuation in your responses.

Don't get mad when you know it's true, son. The difference is when I spell something wrong or dont use proper punctuation I do it for a shortcut. Son when you spell something wrong it is out of ignorance. wink

Im glad you learned something today.

The Great Galen
So hey he wants to say DS is supes *****, better then being squirrel girls ***** haha.

quanchi112
So hey he wants to say DS is supes *****, better then being squirrel girls ***** haha. For one I dont think its canon because it went against his character and was a ridiculous comic imo and hasnt been mentioned since, and for two Sg hasnt lost. laughing

Ds tapped out against Superman in a one on one duel.

KMC_Drifter
The difference is when I spell something wrong or dont use proper punctuation I do it for a shortcut. Son when you spell something wrong it is out of ignorance. wink

Im glad you learned something today.

So you say....you still look like a dumbass to me, son.

The Great Galen
O but that was out of character and it went agaisnt DS character integrity as well. DS is whom has defeated skyfather/abstract level beings before....I guess we have something in common.

quanchi112
So you say....you still look like a dumbass to me, son. Right back at you. You come in here spouting all kinds of crap and try to make Thanos look silly and then go off and ruin your whole post with cannon. laughing

Not to mention you have no clue about either story that you made reference to.

KMC_Drifter
For one I dont think its canon because it went against his character and was a ridiculous comic imo and hasnt been mentioned since, and for two Sg hasnt lost. laughing

Ds tapped out against Superman in a one on one duel.

Also, it is inappropriate to begin sentences with a preposition. You shouldn't use long run on sentences either...or, is that what they're teaching in special ed these days?

You are more than welcome for the grammar lesson, son!!!

quanchi112
O but that was out of character and it went agaisnt DS character integrity as well. DS is whom has defeated skyfather/abstract level beings before....I guess we have something in common. Darkseid has it in his character to be beaten by Superman. He even credits Superman as his physical rival. Pis and cis no longer apply to his Supes bad showings. It is totally in character for him.

The Great Galen
Look just accept Thanos got raped by SG, theres no shame in that heh.

quanchi112
Also, it is inappropriate to begin sentences with a preposition. You shouldn't use long run on sentences either...or, is that what they're teaching in special ed these days?

You are more than welcome for the grammar lesson, son!!! Quit acting like I hurt your feelings. I am here to help you son. I just dont like that when you are trying to make a key point you spell the most important key word incorrectly.

C-a-n-o-n

quanchi112
Look just accept Thanos got raped by SG, theres no shame in that heh. It was off panel anyways. laughing We dont know how she did it. laughing

KMC_Drifter
Right back at you. You come in here spouting all kinds of crap and try to make Thanos look silly and then go off and ruin your whole post with cannon. laughing

Not to mention you have no clue about either story that you made reference to.

I'm familiar with several languages, but I still have trouble deciphering "retard". Please learn to post correctly!!! If you can not do that, then kindly shut the **** up.

Have a nice day, son

quanchi112
I'm familiar with several languages, but I still have trouble deciphering "retard". Please learn to post correctly!!! If you can not do that, then kindly shut the **** up.

Have a nice day, son Ok so you freely admit that the english language isnt your strong suit. I understand completely. There is no correct way to post friend but there is a correct way to spell.

Have a nice day,friend. smile

KMC_Drifter
Quit acting like I hurt your feelings. I am here to help you son. I just dont like that when you are trying to make a key point you spell the most important key word incorrectly.

C-a-n-o-n

The word, "just", is not needed in your third sentence. It adds nothing to the meaning of your sentence. Also, you should use "it" instead of "that" in the same sentence I am referring to.

I still have faith in the No Child Left Behind Act....but, that Act did not apply to you apparently.

quanchi112
The word, "just", is not needed in your third sentence. It adds nothing to the meaning of your sentence. Also, you should use "it" instead of "that" in the same sentence I am referring to.

I still have faith in the No Child Left Behind Act....but, that Act did not apply to you apparently. Kmc drifter let it go please. Nobody likes a grammar nazi. For one thing my posts wont be graded. But I did however enlighten you on how to spell canon. I did it for you friend. Your insults make me chuckle son.

KMC_Drifter
Ok so you freely admit that the english language isnt your strong suit. I understand completely. There is no correct way to post friend but there is a correct way to spell.

Have a nice day,friend. smile

Yes, there is a correct way to spell. Always remember that "Becuz" should be spelled "Because". Work on your puncuation and sentence structure a little harder and you should be just fine. I'll assign you some Exercises for homework tonight...and i expect you to have the assignment complete by tomorrow afternoon.

You don't always have to be a dumbass, Quanchi.
I'm here to liberate you from that possible future!!!

quanchi112
Yes, there is a correct way to spell. Always remember that "Becuz" should be spelled "Because". Work on your puncuation and sentence structure a little harder and you should be just fine. I'll assign you some Exercises for homework tonight...and i expect you to have the assignment complete by tomorrow afternoon.

You don't always have to be a dumbass, Quanchi.
I'm here to liberate you from that possible future!!! I know the proper way to spell because. This is only a message board and isnt a classroom setting. When I spelled because wrong I knew I did. The same thing cannot be said for you and your use of the word canon. Your assignment is the word canon five times each.

You dont have to be so sensitive friend. It is called constructive criticism. Learn and grow from this experience.

KMC_Drifter
Son, I know how to spell "canon". I wasn't thinking when I typed that post....so **** you. But, you assumed that I made the mistake out of complete ignorance...so, I spent the next several posts correcting your mistakes.

I know you use shorthand when you type. I have no problem with that. However, I will not be classified as "ignorant" without retaliation...lol. So, if you want to avoid future arguments...only correct mistakes concerning the argument at hand(Comics)...not over a mis-spelled word...that infuriates me...especially when I know the correct spelling and meaning of both "canon" and "cannon"

Have a good day!!!

Badabing
Guys, I don't want to see any more antagonizing, baiting, flaming or bashing. Take the lessons in syntax, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling to the GDF or OTF. Let's get back to the topic. Thanks.

quanchi112
Son, I know how to spell "canon". I wasn't thinking when I typed that post....so **** you. But, you assumed that I made the mistake out of complete ignorance...so, I spent the next several posts correcting your mistakes.

I know you use shorthand when you type. I have no problem with that. However, I will not be classified as "ignorant" without retaliation...lol. So, if you want to avoid future arguments...only correct mistakes concerning the argument at hand(Comics)...not over a mis-spelled word...that infuriates me...especially when I know the correct spelling and meaning of both "canon" and "cannon"

Have a good day!!! I was only trying to help you out. smile

KMC_Drifter
I was only trying to help you out. smile

Don't start. You probably reported the damn argument...knowing you.

Kutulu

Have a good day!!!

No reason to get so upset about a comic book thread, son. confused

Badabing
One more word off topic and Quan, Drifter and Kutulu will be getting warnings and alerted to a global.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Kutulu
No reason to get so upset about a comic book thread, son. confused

Son, don't get me started again!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
One more word off topic and Quan, Drifter and Kutulu will be getting warnings and alerted to a global. Well its been agreed by I think pretty much everyone that Imperiex Prime wins. I think Tyrant puts up one helluva fight but goes down.

Erik-Lensherr
I don't think Tyrant is capable of putting any kind of fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I don't think Tyrant is capable of putting any kind of fight. He put up a fight against Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.