Protector of the Keyblade, Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

Snafu the Great
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u261/SADsigh/SOra.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Sora himself is cool. but the whole keyblade thing has lost it's luster.

Everyone and there mother has a keyblade in KH:II.

Neo Darkhalen
True.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sora himself is cool. but the whole keyblade thing has lost it's luster.

Everyone and there mother has a keyblade in KH:II.

Even Donald?

Wandering Flame
Besides Roxas, there are only 3 people who have their own keyblades. Those 3 are Sora, Mickey, and Riku. The one given to Kairi was just given to her temporarily to use.

Secondly, some people (especially those who make topics very often) should get into the habit of doing topic searches. It's getting boring reminding people to do topic searches (when they apparently don't even know how to). Vinny made this one the day the respect forum was made.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why do those 5 people get to use it at all? Isn't it supposed to be weapon of the chosen one? Wasn't Riku denied the Keyblade in the first one? Why does weak Kairi get it at all? Give her a normal weapon.

Wandering Flame
It doesn't choose who's physically strong. It chooses the person with the strongest heart (because power is what's inside the keyblade, it does not give the wielder courage, the wielder must already have a strong heart. If it was to pick a coward, well...you can figure that out). There are also different kinds of keyblades. The Keyblade of light (Sora's) Keyblade of Darkness (Riku's....I think) I don't know every detail though.

And "protector of keyblade" lulz

Since when did the keyblade have a protector or need protection?

Blax_Hydralisk
If it chooses the person with the strongest heart.. then why is there 5 people who can wield? They can't all be the strongest.

Wandering Flame
When I said strongest I meant it would choose between two people (like Sora and Rikku) it terms of who has the stronger heart. I guess I didn't word it right.

There are mysteries still roaming around about kayblades and whatnot. We'll just have to wait and see.

Square's also working on this Xbox 360 RPG called Infinite Undiscovery. You've seen the trailer? Looks badass.

Gameplay though seems a bit...I don't know...character physics suck I guess.

Edit: L0L I said "kayblades"...

And I misspelled Riku twice.

Furion
Sora is supposed to be 14 in the first KH but he acts and talks like an 8 year old. Major improvement in KH2, but he still acts like a retard sometimes (i.e when Sora wakes up starts dancing around) but I guess that's what you get for partnering with Disney.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Besides Roxas, there are only 3 people who have their own keyblades. Those 3 are Sora, Mickey, and Riku. The one given to Kairi was just given to her temporarily to use.

Secondly, some people (especially those who make topics very often) should get into the habit of doing topic searches. It's getting boring reminding people to do topic searches (when they apparently don't even know how to). Vinny made this one the day the respect forum was made.

Tyurru has a Keyblade.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Furion
Sora is supposed to be 14 in the first KH but he acts and talks like an 8 year old. Major improvement in KH2, but he still acts like a retard sometimes (i.e when Sora wakes up starts dancing around) but I guess that's what you get for partnering with Disney. Rejoicing with friends you haven't seen for a year hardly equates to dancing around like a retard after waking up.

And with all due respect, Disney haters = pains all around the body.

Sol Valentine
Will Square ever go depper into SoraXKairi?

Wandering Flame
Most we'll see is them kissing, like in a bunch of romanticized Disney movies.

Most young KH fans would probably get woodies from that though. haermm

And Kairi would look close to a mature women like the other princesses of hearts.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Will Square ever go depper into SoraXKairi?

Like Naruto Sakura?

Like Naruto and Sasuke, so many more Fanfics and comic and Sora & Riku than Sora & Kairi

Furion
If I haven't seen friends in 10 years I wouldn't hold hands and dance like a retard.
KH1 Sora was horrible. His voice was.....gay and he liked to grin like a retard.
I loves Disney. They made Jack Sparrow.

Wandering Flame
I guess three people holding hands forming a circle have no other way of dancing than like retards, so I can't blame them.

And so now his grin is retarded..right. You've just lost your credibility there.

For a lover of Disney, you sure like to treat Disney characters as if they were retards.

Bro SMASH
http://www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/f/f7/Sora_%28KHIIFM%29_KHIIHD.png/227px-Sora_%28KHIIFM%29_KHIIHD.png

http://www.presspauseradio.com/storage/PS%20ALL%20STARS%20Sora.png

It would have been awesome if Sora was in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Jmanghan
Holy hell, you necro'd the hell out of this thread, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.