Supernatural?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
whatever happened to this thread about that show? I looked all over for it and couldnt find it? anyways,since there isnt a thread on this anymore apparently,anybody been wacthing this show this year? Wonder How Sam is going to get Dean out of his DEAL of selling his soul? that will be interesting when the time comes that Dean has to deal with that at the end of this year.

anybody watch this last weeks episode? I loved it when Dean was talking to that demon that possessed that lady and he said to her-so whats hell like anyways? do you by chance have a space ready for Dick Cheney? laughing then she said-oh yeah,we got a special reservation for him.that was hilarious. laughing laughing thing I cant understand is WHY he didnt say George Bush as well? confused

InnerRise
The Supernatural Thread is right here on the front page.

And as for the Dick Cheney thing. He's the one who's been referred to as a Demon and the Devil and such, not George Bush, who's just been depicted as an idiot. This is why Dick Cheney, and not George Bush, was referenced in the show.

And I don't think that's exactly how those lines were delivered, but I know which part you're talking about. It was pretty funny.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Amazon
Here it is silly hehe http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t367095.html

But I didn't see that episode. I'm not really a fan of the show but I do think Dean is pretty funny. The last episode I saw was when they found the cursed rabbits foot. That was a pretty funny episode.

Mr Parker
Yeah that episode was funny.

RoguePw25
Please use the thread provided by InnerRise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.