Thanos & Henshaw vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Thanos and Henshaw with rings at their best vs Odin.

Both are up against Odin utilizing the best of their abilities. Both are also willing to work together.

If they beat Odin..Thanos gets Lady death and Borg gets to finally rest in piece.

Can the duo take out the top Skyfather?

Inhuman
mmm

Avlon
Working together..those 2 should be pretty bad ass.

They have quite a bit in common.

kevdude
Does Odin know there coming? And is the fight in Asgard?

Avlon
They ambush Asgard. Odin does not know they are coming.

iceman24567
Odin still wins i don't see them being able to do anything to him.

endrict
Can't Thanos take on Odin by himself???

King Kandy
Originally posted by endrict
Can't Thanos take on Odin by himself???
Yeah but he'd lose. The best he can do is prolong the fight. Odin will win.

guy222
odin

kevdude
Odin but they make him pay for it every step big grin

King Kandy
Originally posted by kevdude
Odin but they make him pay for it every step big grin
My feelings exactly. They drag it on as long as possible but inevitably lose.

tkitna
Odin

quanchi112
They get the job done and Odin dies.

Larceny
Odin, and it won't be as difficult as people think.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
They get the job done and Odin dies.

Odin wins. Henshaw hasn't hit the high end of ring-using yet. If it was Hal or Kyle at their absolute best, then maybe they'd have a shot. But Henshaw as a ring user isn't up there yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Odin wins. Henshaw hasn't hit the high end of ring-using yet. If it was Hal or Kyle at their absolute best, then maybe they'd have a shot. But Henshaw as a ring user isn't up there yet. Nah you see Odin couldnt put Thanos down on his own and he had ample time to do it. Thanos has been upgraded since and knocked Galactus on his ass. With this help from Henshaw they definitely win. He put down Superman in three punches. Superman is very durable.

Larceny
Nah you see Odin couldnt put Thanos down on his own and he had ample time to do it. Thanos has been upgraded since and knocked Galactus on his ass. With this help from Henshaw they definitely win. He put down Superman in three punches. Superman is very durable.

Sorry Quan, cant agree with you on this. Thanos was utterly obliterated by Odin.

So what? Thanos, Dr Strange, Thor, and Guradian have all knocked Galactus on his "ass", some have come close to killing him. Is this somehow an indication that they're capable of defeating Odin? No.

They lose.

tkitna
Nah you see Odin couldnt put Thanos down on his own and he had ample time to do it.

Quan, I know you've seen the scans numerous times, but how can you dismiss the fact that Thanos could barely stand or talk at the end of that fight and Odin wasnt sweating yet? Plus Odin asked him if he was going to give up. It wasnt like he was out to kill him.

I like Thanos too and it was a good showing for him, but lets not kid ourselves.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Sorry Quan, cant agree with you on this. Thanos was utterly obliterated by Odin.

So what? Thanos, Dr Strange, Thor, and Guradian have all knocked Galactus on his "ass", some have come close to killing him. Is this somehow an indication that they're capable of defeating Odin? No.

They lose. Yes he was losing to him but again this was before his final upgrade and it also shows if he had help by anyone other than the Surfer that two on one is a lot better than one on one. Thanos also traded blasts with the Maker and was fine. Henshaw with these rings is above top tier and so is Thanos. It spells doom for Odin.

Larceny
Originally posted by tkitna
Quan, I know you've seen the scans numerous times, but how can you dismiss the fact that Thanos could barely stand or talk at the end of that fight and Odin wasnt sweating yet? Plus Odin asked him if he was going to give up. It wasnt like he was out to kill him.

I like Thanos too and it was a good showing for him, but lets not kid ourselves.

Good showing? You mean in terms of durability correct?

tkitna
Good showing? You mean in terms of durability correct?

Yeah, and the fact he even had the nads to go up against Odin.

quanchi112

I like Thanos too and it was a good showing for him, but lets not kid ourselves. Odin thought he killed him. And this was before Thanos' final upgrade so he was even more powerful and hadnt faced him since.

tkitna
Odin thought he killed him. And this was before Thanos' final upgrade so he was even more powerful and hadnt faced him since.

Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree. I can only interpret how I feel it went down and vice versa.

I still think Odin is getting downplayed somewhat here. He's a galaxy destroying skyfather. He's more than Thanos and Henshaw in my opinion.

iceman24567
Well, we're going to have to agree to disagree. I can only interpret how I feel it went down and vice versa.

I still think Odin is getting downplayed somewhat here. He's a galaxy destroying skyfather. He's more than Thanos and Henshaw in my opinion. I agree if you give them prep and tech they could beat him but without nah..

Larceny
Yes he was losing to him but again this was before his final upgrade and it also shows if he had help by anyone other than the Surfer that two on one is a lot better than one on one. Thanos also traded blasts with the Maker and was fine. Henshaw with these rings is above top tier and so is Thanos. It spells doom for Odin.

He wasn't just losing, thats a gross understatement. He was literally getting manhandled.

Odin wins.

quanchi112
He wasn't just losing, thats a gross understatement. He was literally getting manhandled.

Odin wins. Yes but look how long he lasted. Imagine him with help.

Larceny
Yes but look how long he lasted. Imagine him with help.

Which is a testament to his durability, however irrelevant it is.

quanchi112
Which is a testament to his durability, however irrelevant it is. But he has help from someone who hits very hard with the ring powerup added to his own power.

Larceny
But he has help from someone who hits very hard with the ring powerup added to his own power.

Power rings that he did virtually nothing with? I doubt it'll play a huge role in the battle.

quanchi112
Power rings that he did virtually nothing with? I doubt it'll play a huge role in the battle. He beat Superman senseless in three blows. That my friend is impressive.

iceman24567
He beat Superman senseless in three blows. That my friend is impressive. I agree he has always been above Superman. I would rank him between Prime and Clark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree he has always been above Superman. I would rank him between Prime and Clark. With the rings he is definitely above Superman.

Larceny
With the rings he is definitely above Superman.

He's always been above Superman, however that's irrelevant as Clark would likely be one shotted by Odin.

quanchi112
He's always been above Superman, however that's irrelevant as Clark would likely be one shotted by Odin. I doubt that. Odin would mop the floor with him but to oneshot Superman isnt that easy.

iceman24567
I doubt that. Odin would mop the floor with him but to oneshot Superman isnt that easy. Yeah he would two shot him.

quanchi112
Yeah he would two shot him. I could see that, two or three shots and hed be down for the count.

iceman24567
I could see that, two or three shots and hed be down for the count. Im jealous of the awesome avatars and sigs sad

quanchi112
Im jealous of the awesome avatars and sigs sad Dont you love where Darkseid is at in my sig. Right where he belongs. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Dont you love where Darkseid is at in my sig. Right where he belongs. stick out tongue Ahh i didn't even see that. laughing

Avlon
I think the team would give Odin serious hell. Could you imagine them pooling resources? Henshaw providing Thanos with rings and Borg tapping into the limitless energy of Thanos ship?

Sharing tech knowledge on the fly for instant weapons..

quanchi112
Ahh i didn't even see that. laughing laughing laughing

He is hiding on my sig isnt he.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Avlon
I think the team would give Odin serious hell. Could you imagine them pooling resources? Henshaw providing Thanos with rings and Borg tapping into the limitless energy of Thanos ship?

Sharing tech knowledge on the fly for instant weapons.. Yeah with tech i got them giving him hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.