Superman Prime,Henshaw with rings,Superman vs Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They have a day to plan and the name of the game is killing Darkseid. Can they do it? Bfr is out.

Avlon
Henshaw can take over Apokolyps on his own. That leaves DS vs Prime and Supes alone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw can take over Apokolyps on his own. That leaves DS vs Prime and Supes alone. So Apokolips is screwed huh?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
So Apokolips is screwed huh? Spite unless Darkseid uses the Ale.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite unless Darkseid uses the Ale. Darkseid still has Kalibak,Granny Goodness,female furies,shadow demons,etc. But I guess his army just doesnt stack up against these three.

iceman24567
Darkseid still has Kalibak,Granny Goodness,female furies,shadow demons,etc. But I guess his army just doesnt stack up against these three. Prime solos skyfather Granny Goodness if you ask me Kalibak has always been Supermans biotch come on Firestorm1 shotted him dude this is a no brainer without the ale.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime solos skyfather Granny Goodness if you ask me Kalibak has always been Supermans biotch come on Firestorm1 shotted him dude this is a no brainer without the ale. I guess I gave Darkseid and his forces to much credit.

Avlon
So Apokolips is screwed huh?

Pretty much... With Henshaw becoming one with the planet and all it's defenses/tech...and then Supes and Prime running around...it would be tough for just about any character to deal with.

quanchi112
Pretty much... With Henshaw becoming one with the planet and all it's defenses/tech...and then Supes and Prime running around...it would be tough for just about any character to deal with. Well tough for quite a few but Thanos would figure out a way to defeat them all. wink

iceman24567
Well tough for quite a few but Thanos would figure out a way to defeat them all. wink confused Nah they would beat him down too. Do i smell another thread... eek!

Avlon
Well tough for quite a few but Thanos would figure out a way to defeat them all. wink

Way to stick up for your man.

He'd get trashed too...but he's always got Quan to watch his back.
big grin

Inhuman
Well tough for quite a few but Thanos would figure out a way to defeat them all. wink

Granny goodness will give thanos problems since she is skyfather though smile

quanchi112
Way to stick up for your man.

He'd get trashed too...but he's always got Quan to watch his back.
big grin Not if he pulled all his resources together and knew they were coming.

Avlon
Not if he pulled all his resources together and knew they were coming.

He'd need a lot of resourcin' (prep) to pull that one off.

DS and apokolyps didn't get that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Granny goodness will give thanos problems since she is skyfather though smile Thanos would beat down Darkseid who is simply more powerful than Granny. So I am sure he could beat her as well. smile

Inhuman
Thanos would beat down Darkseid who is simply more powerful than Granny. So I am sure he could beat her as well. smile

But Thanos is FAR from skyfather level smile

iceman24567
But Thanos is FAR from skyfather level smile Not all that far but yeah..

quanchi112
But Thanos is FAR from skyfather level smile Well skyfather is so vague. Odin is a helluva lot more powerful than Darkseid. Thanos took on Odin and showed off his durability. It really depends on which skyfather you are talking about.

Inhuman
Well skyfather is so vague. Odin is a helluva lot more powerful than Darkseid. Thanos took on Odin and showed off his durability. It really depends on which skyfather you are talking about.

Pretty much

quanchi112
Pretty much smile

pr1983
So Apokolips is screwed huh?

No, darkseid is... literally. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.