Orion, Granny Goodness, Kalibak vs. Silver Surfer, Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Orion, Granny Goodness(skyfather) , & kalibak vs. Annihilation Surfer & latest amp Thanos

Blood Lust. No holding back.

lft4ded
Is that like 'Dead Man's Chest' Thanos? stick out tongue

Good match-up though considering non of them have glaring weaknesses like Superman. Oddly enough, Thanos' penchant for not being indestructible when it comes to hand-to-hand fight might make him the weak link.

But Annhilation Surfer was tough enough to fight side-by-side with Galactus against Aegis and Tenebrous, though they both lost initially.

Granny was good in Wonder Woman when she posed as Circe. She could keep Surfer occupied for a bit.

I'll go with strength in numbers and give it to the New Gods for now. And do some research too.

Inhuman
Originally posted by lft4ded
Is that like 'Dead Man's Chest' Thanos?

Lets use live Thanos for this fight smile

SpiderGauntlet
THANOS IS GOD. mad

Gecko4lif
goodness solos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Goodness is at this point something beyond skyfather. How else could she pwn an entire pantheon of sky father lvl beings? The 12 Olympians are the skyfathers while all of the other minor Greek Gods are Gods, but less than the sky gods. Kalibak and Orion Can take Surfer. Couple of shots of Astro Force and Psy Omega Beams should do the trick. Orion is going to die as a result of the battle tho.

D-Block
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Goodness is at this point something beyond skyfather. How else could she pwn an entire pantheon of sky father lvl beings? The 12 Olympians are the skyfathers while all of the other minor Greek Gods are Gods, but less than the sky gods. Kalibak and Orion Can take Surfer. Couple of shots of Astro Force and Psy Omega Beams should do the trick. Orion is going to die as a result of the battle tho.

How did she take out the Pantheon?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by D-Block
She raused her b*tch-begone stick
And well...

you can guess the raise

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block

IT's not exactly clear. IT is shown that she has enough power to impersonate Athena, Skymother of the Gods, and Circe, who has on occasion pwned the Gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT's not exactly clear. IT is shown that she has enough power to impersonate Athena, Skymother of the Gods, and Circe, who has on occasion pwned the Gods. Exactly it isnt exactly clear and Im sure she used trickery as she is doing now. She needs warriors and Thanos and Norrin walk all over these three for the win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exactly it isnt exactly clear and Im sure she used trickery as she is doing now. She needs warriors and Thanos and Norrin walk all over these three for the win.
She was still shown on panel wtf pwning gods so.....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
She was still shown on panel wtf pwning gods so..... She still doesnt stack up to Thanos now does she. Team Thanos for the win. big grin

guy222
Poor Granny

http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/756944/countdown10p14.jpg http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/756945/countdown10p15.jpg

Bouboumaster
Team two destroy team 1

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Poor Granny

http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/756944/countdown10p14.jpg http://i113.imagethrust.com/t/756945/countdown10p15.jpg
I think Thanos is the New God killer shifty

King_Mungi
Himon is the New God killer

Priest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Himon is the New God killer
Thanos created Himon with prep shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos created Himon with prep shifty

Oooooh...so Thanos is the Source?

Priest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Oooooh...so Thanos is the Source?
NOOOOOOOooooooooo
Thanos created the Source shifty

stick out tongue

King_Mungi
blowup

guy222
band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.