Plo Koon vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
very powerful Jedi vs Maul from TPM. Debate!

FootGarment
Force battle - Plo Koon.
Saber battle - Darth Maul.
All out battle - Darth Maul.

norrinradd43
if Physical strength became a factor, koon owns...Koon could win in a saber battle, he survived Geonosis, shows he had some skill. I like how he uses almost dark-side abilities, should have shown them in the movie. I think Maul could be screwed here...could go either way in any case but I like Koon FTW.

Darth Martin
Myself and someone else have alredy had a thread on this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342860& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Maul+vs+Plo+Koon%29
+forumid%3A86
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430487& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Darth+Maul+vs+Plo+Koon%29
+forumid%3A86

But alot of people will agree that Darth Maul wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Maul with ease.

norrinradd43
I dont see how he wins with ease...he lost to a Padawan Kenobi althought it was due to arrogance...Koon takes this IMO

JediSamuraiMRB
Maul prolly, but not easy

fascistcrusader
I have to go with Maul.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont see how he wins with ease...he lost to a Padawan Kenobi althought it was due to arrogance...Koon takes this IMO

Exactly, it was just PIS anyway. Maul was winning the whoel time and he wasn't even at 100% lololol he's like jedi Master lvl lol.

0°Mandalore°0
All out, Maul takes this without much difficulty. While Plo Koon probably is a better Force-user, Maul would be just too much. His saber skills are superior to Koon's, and he lacks the explosiveness and agility Maul has.
I would indeed like to see how Koon would fare against Jinn and Kenobi as Maul did in TPM.

FootGarment
Plo Koon's got a nice range of force abilities, and has displayed the ability to telepathically communicate with other Jedi from lightyears away. He's also stated to be able to move objects with the force without even needing to look at them, and his TK is sharp enough to manipulate dust particles. He's displayed more than Maul has, as far as force prowess goes. Saber battle would probably go to Maul though, but not by much by my estimations.

norrinradd43
Koon kicks ass i wish we saw more action from him in the movies...electric judgement for instance.

Darth Martin
Maul can take Force Lightning.

0°Mandalore°0
Yes.. there is nothing to suggest Plo Koon would defeat someone as good as Maul.

norrinradd43
Its not impossable for Koon to beat Maul at all

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Its not impossable for Koon to beat Maul at all

Koon has a chance I'm not sure how big it is since I don't know much about him. But I would say his electric judgment>the force witch's lightning.

0°Mandalore°0
Electric judgement is not all that is needed to defeat someone of Maul's caliber.

EmperorVulcan
This will be too much for Maul:

ThoraxeRMG
A lightning bolt coming from the sky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.