Luke Cage vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? People in this team are people with upperlimit human strength or nigh superhuman.

Team
V for Vendetta
Kingpin
Black Cat
Triathlon
Black Widow(Natasha Romanoff)
Marv(Sin City)
Riddick

Alfheim
What equipment do these guys have? Is it standard?

golem370
Firearms knives and Black Widow has her widow bites what ever they would normally carry with them

Alfheim
Team. Just too many people and they're very skilled

golem370
Well the reason I made this thread is because none of them alone could do anything to him but combined they might be able to cause some damage not to mention they are all great fighters.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Well the reason I made this thread is because none of them alone could do anything to his but combined they might be able to cause some damage not to mention they are all great fighters.

Well im in 2minds Luke could beat them all because they just might not be able to hurt him. Luke took one of Goblins bombs and all it did was ruin his clothes.

golem370
According to the bio widow bites produce 30,000 volts of electrical charger and she has plastic explosives on her as well. It basically a numbers speed skill agility and reflexes team vs An extremely durable and strong opponent

Alfheim
According to the bio widow bites produce 30,000 volts of electrical charger and she has plastic explosives on her as well. It basically a numbers speed skill agility and reflexes team vs An extremely durable and strong opponent

The thing is Luke is actually quite fast hes not as fast as people like Cap, or Spiderman but hes at the very least Olympic.

He was fast enough to dodge all of Savage Hulk punches, when he fought Spiderman he lost but he was fast enough to get a good number of punches in.

golem370
I will add 2 ringer Cayman- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/caymanuv.htm & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/specimen13uvuf.htm

Alfheim
What you're gonna add two more! Luke has enough trouble as it is! Im pretty sure that team could distract Cage and somebody could attach a bomb to his ears or Kingpin could fire his laser into his eardrums.

If anything Cage should get some help. Hell even if they cant beat Luke they're gonna give him a hard time.

golem370
Alright those two are gone and Cage gets Daredevil

Alfheim
Wait a minute Black Cat is there with her probability powers? Team win.

golem370
No probability powers just the peak human abilities lifting 800lbs and the agility reflexes speed of a peak human person.

Kingpin olympic agility reflexes speed and able to lift press 650lbs

V is olympic speed agility reflexes and possibly 5 times stronger then a normal man

Riddick- above olympic speed agility reflexes and around 5 times stronger then a normal person

Triathlon 3 times peak human agility speed stamina and reflexes and lifts 2400lbs

Black Cat peak human agility speed stamina and reflexes and lifts 800lbs

Black Widow peak human agility speed stamina and reflexes able to lift 500lbs

Marv olympic speed agility reflexes and possibly 5 times stronger then a normal man

Alfheim
No probability powers just the peak human abilities lifting 800lbs and the agility reflexes speed of a peak human person.

Kingpin olympic agility reflexes speed and able to lift press 650lbs

V is olympic speed agility reflexes and possibly 3 times stronger then a normal man

Riddick- above olympic speed agility reflexes and around 4 times stronger then a normal person

Oh ok Luke and DD can win. I think it could go either way but I can see KP banking on going for Lukes eardrums.

llagrok
Luke.

Nod
Man your the worst person ever for making threads. Christ almighty.

Alfheim
*sigh*

golem370
Also I am not saying he is as durable as Luke Cage but Marv in the movie was hit three times by a fast moving car shot multiple times piston whipped slashed in the eyes and after all that it still took 2 times in the Electric chair to finish him. As far as strength he turned a door to splinters and sent two or three cops fly off their feet. He was what 300lbs and he drop like three flights of stairs grab a staircase rail and flung himself up with no pause. The most impressive thing he did was riping the bars off while in the basement because it look like the cement holding the bars were 5 or 6 inches thich.

Alfheim
Also I am not saying he is as durable as Luke Cage but Marv in the movie was hit three times by a fast moving car shot multiple times piston whipped slashed in the eyes and after all that it still took 2 times in the Electric chair to finish him. As far as strength he turned a door to splinters and sent two or three cops fly off their feet. He was what 300lbs and he drop like three flights of stairs grab a staircase rail and flung himself up with no pause. The most impressive thing he did was riping the bars off while in the basement because it look like the cement holding the bars were 5 or 6 inches thich.

I saw Sin City on Sunday. God that film rocked. Yeah I saw the scene were he got hit by the car...man Marv took some beating and he was pretty fast as well but Luke could probably hit harder than that car but obvoulsy there is the factor that Marv will have other people backing him up.

Yeah Marv still goes down but not as easily as I thiought I just say he does down early because he will probably be one of the fisrt to engage him.

golem370
I know I wasn't saying he could win alone just say a powerful link in the chain

Badabing
Originally posted by Nod
Man your the worst person ever for making threads. Christ almighty. He's not bothering you. uhuh

tkitna
Cage clears this. I dont think the team can hurt him. All he has to do is get ahold of one of them and its a 2 second death and then off for the next person. Just cant see the team winning.

Batroc
Surely Kingpin can lift at least 2 or 3 tons? He's got loads of strength feats.

The team will win. Cage will have a hard time catching Triathlon. Meanwhile, V, Kingpin and Widow take charge and come up with a strategy of some kind, using their weapons I guess.

Many people think Cap alone can beat Cage!

Darth Martin
I'm not sure if any of them could hurt Cage.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm not sure if any of them could hurt Cage. Same.

Battlehammer
depends what kinda weapons BW and Riddik are carrying

Alfheim
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm not sure if any of them could hurt Cage.

If KP shoved his laser cane into Luke ears I think that would probably KO him.

Originally posted by Batroc

Many people think Cap alone can beat Cage!

Yes he could.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim

Yes could ...

wit hiz class 100 skilzzorz!11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.