Psych

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
I just started getting into this.. it's about a "psychic" detective and his best friend! I got pretty hooked, the dialog is witty and pretty hysterical.. anyone else watch this?

T.M

Tempe Brennan
It has been screening here for a number of weeks now, but I've actually never watched it. I might though, as it doesn't sound half bad. smile

ariwin

T.M
I have no idea when they are starting here.. probably wont be for another couple of months.

ariwin
Did anyone catch last nights episode?

ariwin
Originally posted by T.M
I have no idea when they are starting here.. probably wont be for another couple of months.

Just wanted to give you the heads up that you can watch the new shows on the main site... here's a link to last Friday's episode, which was pretty hysterical!

Linkinpark200
its a lright but i do watch it every week after i watch smackdown

AbnormalButSane
Last episode was hilarious.

ariwin
OMG the Spanish opening was amazing. And I am obsessed with Shawn's soap opera character it was stupendous this show just keeps on getting better and better.

T.M
Originally posted by ariwin
Just wanted to give you the heads up that you can watch the new shows on the main site... here's a link to last Friday's episode, which was pretty hysterical!

Thanks but It isn't available here.

It started here a few weeks ago. the last episode that was on was 'If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?' The one where they go undercover as lectures on psychic phenomena. That was the 7th episode of season 2.

midnightshadow
this show is awesome!!!!!!!!!
it hits all the right buttons

BruceSkywalker
Psych is a fair show. The acting is ok and so are the storylines.

Thunder Fox
hmmm its a good show specially with the small flash back they give in the beginning that for shaows the episode itself....

oakling
It is crazy funny. I have to agree that the Spanish-language soap opera was the best one yet - I still have it saved on my DVR for more watchin'.

ariwin
Anyone been watching this season, thus far??

Some pretty good eps., last Friday's especially.

Some great guest stars, and neat having Shawn's mom around for a little, too...

J.P Jaeh_Poole
One of the funniest and best shows I've ever watched.

I just hope the channel that shows it here would release the season 2 soon.. *Sigh*

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...does anyone else watch this show?

edwinian
I watch it! and find it hilarious... I love the nick names that Shawn is constantly giving to Gus.
Anyway- wanted to point out that new episodes start back up Jan. 9th... in excitment for the new episodes I've been on the official site each day, clicking on the countdown calendar that they have, each day providing a fun fact.... so far my favorite fun fact is that James Roday (Shawn) will be making his directorial debut this year with an episode... I'm definitly looking forward to that, should be funny.

Check out the calendar here.

T.M
3rd season started here last night. Love this show.

edwinian
Hey, just wanted to bump this thread... Season 4 starts back up with new episodes August 7th at 10pm. I love that USA gives us some new episodes in the summer, when everything else is in repeat. Here are some Psych Out videos to help past the time until Aug. 7th. Anyone else looking forward to tuning in?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
August 7? cool. I'll wait for it online.

Totally looking forward to tuning in. I love this show a lot - Shawn and Gus's antics are funny, and the show is progressing well, IMHO.

I like how the characters develop, and how their past is shown - I hope for more of that.

and I kinda wanna see more of Yang.

T.M
I will be watching the 4th season.. though it won't be out here 'till some time next year. The 3rd season only just finished a month or so ago.

Hate waiting ages for TV shows to come out.

We are still waiting for the 2nd season to come out on DVD!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by T.M

Hate waiting ages for TV shows to come out.

don't remind me. I rely on online streaming to watch new episodes of Psych. Philippines is kinda late.. a lot late, actually.

argh. Chuck too, still next year. taking far too long.

edwinian
I think I'm most excited for season 4 to start up for the return of the Shawn and Juliet will they/ won't they be a couple aspect. I have a feeling that this year might be the year that they take their flirting to the next level. What do you all think? Would you like to see them together, or just keep it business?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
See them together. I'd like that. a lot.

I want to see more of Madeline (shawn's mother.... is the name right? kinda forgot) and ... argh, Shawn's dad's name escapes me. I want to see more of their relationship. smile

and Lassiter..

basically all of them, lol.

edwinian
Agree with you, Madeline is really funny on the show! Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her in the new episodes.

Shawn's Dad's name is Corbin Bernsen, played by Henry Spencer, who I think has maybe been in literally everything ever made. He's my favorite in the Major League baseball movies. He's an excellent actor.

T.M
Originally posted by edwinian
Shawn's Dad's name is Corbin Bernsen, played by Henry Spencer,

You mean..

"Shawn's Dad's name is Henry Spencer, played by Corbin Bernsen"

edwinian
Ha, yes that's what I meant, sorry about that! Also on tonights episode Cary Elwes, who I think is a great actor, is a guest star and plays the villain. Cinema Blend has a great write up on tonights episode for anyone interested.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
THAT! Henry. I keep forgetting it's Henry.

is the 4th season out already? in the US, i mean?

edwinian
Just started this past Friday. Anyone happen to catch the premiere episode? I thought it was a solid episode to kick off the season and got a kick out of Lassie not having a gun. Also that the Canadian police kept thinking that Shawn and Gus were the bosses of him.

XanZan
Psych is possibly my favorite show at the moment.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
the new episodes are funny and great. Nicely done. big grin

I want to see more of Shawn/Abigail/Juliet angle though. I'm not really sure where they're going with it.

and Mr. Yang!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hmm... Abigail's kind of funny in the last episode. hmm

the indian theme song was catchy too, and sounded cool.

Season 4 is very very interesting.

bump.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
sorry for the double post - i just finished the last episode.

the indian one was okay-ish. it wasn't the best one in there (the one before that was funny as heck, though) but Abigail was awesome. I'm between Shules and.. Shubigail? shabigail? now.It was sort of predictable - I guessed it was Jay's fiancee halfway though even if I didn't know the reasons behind it.

Although, there's still SOMETHING with Jules. from the last part of the episode. ARGH. I dunno. there's also that thing with Abigail.. the kiss... this confuses me. Abigail's sort of cool, but it would be intriguing with Jules and Shawn. BTW, does Abigail know that Shawn isn't psychic?

basy133
Originally posted by XanZan
Psych is possibly my favorite show at the moment.
yes

at least until heroes comes back on
speaking of coincidences...

~:Mr.Anderson:~
first couple of seasons were good, now i get a chuckle but its become gay and unbelieveable... plus, now shawn isn't doing anything a normal police detective couldn't do.

Count Makashi
The greatest comedy show ever, i would be so bald to say, that its even the greatest TV show ever, not just, of the comedy genre.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Count Makashi
The greatest comedy show ever, i would be so bald to say, that its even the greatest TV show ever, not just, of the comedy genre.

yes.

other than Chuck and House. haha.

T.M
I am still waiting for the new season to start here.. Hate how it takes so long for us to get shows.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by T.M
I am still waiting for the new season to start here.. Hate how it takes so long for us to get shows.

I know. T.T It's pretty late here too - I doubt that they're even gonna show it this year.

that's why I watch online - it gets updated every week and i get to enjoy all of the new episodes, hehe! PM me if you want a link. big grin

T.M
Thanks but I prefer watching shows on my TV.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
it is honestly better than waiting for the stupid thing to load. >>.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
yes.

other than Chuck and House. haha.

What, Blasphemy. Pshyc si much better. stick out tongue

Although the chick from Chuck is hotter, then the ones in Pshyc.

Yvone Strahovski love

~:Mr.Anderson:~
house>psych.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Psych=Chuck=House.

different genres and stuff. xD

edwinian
Just found out that new episodes of Psych (Season 4.5) will be returning Wednesday, January 27th @ 10pm. What do you all think about the move from Fridays to Wednesdays? I think it will be a nice way to split up the week.

AbnormalButSane
YES! I can't wait. I'm positively psyched you might say. And I had no idea they were moving to Wednesdays, the cheeky bastards.

I recently bought all three seasons and have been watching them before bed. Makes for interesting dreams.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
YES! I can't wait. I'm positively psyched you might say. And I had no idea they were moving to Wednesdays, the cheeky bastards.

I recently bought all three seasons and have been watching them before bed. Makes for interesting dreams.

...new fan? stick out tongue

woohoo jan 27!!!! thanks for the update edwinian!

edwinian
No problem! I think with this new time slot, they might get some new viewers, hopefully this way a broader audience will get a chance to see the show that we all know is one of the most entertaining ones on TV.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...new fan? stick out tongue

woohoo jan 27!!!! thanks for the update edwinian!

Not really too new. I used to watch it when it first came out, but I've recently become more of a fan. big grin

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Not really too new. I used to watch it when it first came out, but I've recently become more of a fan. big grin

awesome!

...well, I best wait for it on streaming, then. >.<

edwinian
Any thoughts on where the Shawn and Juliet story is heading? Obviously I hope they end up togither, and I loved how the last episode ended with Shawn saying I love you, but perhaps only saying to playoff that he was talking to his ex-girlfriend. Very sneaky!

AbnormalButSane
Totally jazzed about Psych returning this Wednesday!!!! eek!

BruceSkywalker
this is one show i have tried to watch, yet cannot get into

edwinian
Really? I like the show for the comedy aspect. I think that Shawn and Gus have an awesome chemistry and their back and forth banter is always pretty funny to me. Plus, I like the fact that you can tune in at any time and be entertained and understand whats going on in terms of the story on an episode by episode basis.

AbnormalButSane
I too watch it for the comedy aspect and movie/80s references. Plus I like the relationships between all the characters from Shawn and Gus to Lassie and Juliette.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by edwinian
Really? I like the show for the comedy aspect. I think that Shawn and Gus have an awesome chemistry and their back and forth banter is always pretty funny to me. Plus, I like the fact that you can tune in at any time and be entertained and understand whats going on in terms of the story on an episode by episode basis.

Yeah really!!! i heard a few good things about this show when it first came on , but as i watched i really didn't like the humor or the acting..

but glad you like it though

edwinian
Well thank you! To each his own, I guess. I'm excited for an all new episode tonight. It's got WWE star John Cena as a guest, and from the preview clips that I've seen online, he's going to be really funny.

edwinian
Did you all tune in last night? I thought it was another entertaining story and the jokes between Shawn and Gus were once again stellar. I loved the joke about them living next to each other and having a pool that stretched between both of their backyards. Loved the the friendship between those two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.