Adam Warlock vs Gamora vs Moondragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A fight. This fight takes place during the Infinity Wars who wins?

Priest
Adam Warlock with his eyes closed.

golem370
In a fist fight?

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
In a fist fight?
Probally also imo..
Warlock was able to choke out the Silver Surfer and was roughing up Drax in the Infinity Wars.

golem370
Are you talking about after Drax beat Gamora?

Priest
Are you talking about after Drax beat Gamora?
I don't remember that.. When is this?
Warlock did beat Drax h2h in the Infinity War's. Adam choked him out.

golem370
Well the fight I remember between Drax and Adam was only a planet but he beat Drax with a choke hold because either Drax forgot he didn't need to breath or because Adam was fighting him in soul realm and caused him to think he couldn't breath. I know Moondragon went toe to toe with Mantis and Gamora held her own against Thanos.

quanchi112
Warlock wins.

Priest
Well the fight I remember between Drax and Adam was only a planet but he beat Drax with a choke hold because either Drax forgot he didn't need to breath or because Adam was fighting him in soul realm and caused him to think he couldn't breath. I know Moondragon went toe to toe with Mantis and Gamora held her own against Thanos.
Gamora was "sparing" with thanos and thanos was not going all out, he was playing with her.
Warlock is in a different playing feild than Gamroa and Moon dragon. He can take both of them at the same time 10/10.

guy222
adam

Laminator_X
Unless Gamora gets to start out within arm's-reach of Adam, Warlock beats them both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.