Daken versus Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/43000/42501/23314-daken_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/100708-captain-america_400.jpg

Battlehammer
no enough evidence about daken and it seems as if he beening ignored as actaully happening. For good reason to it weas a shitty idea.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no enough evidence about daken and it seems as if he beening ignored as actaully happening. For good reason to it weas a shitty idea.

how is he being ignored?

also, going by the showings he has been, how would you think he fares against Cap?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
how is he being ignored?

also, going by the showings he has been, how would you think he fares against Cap?
well they never even finished the arc on him and have not even mention him since lol.

Can't judge since we can't tell if Logan was holding back or not. He never really faced any one going full out and every thing else on him was word of mouth. There simply not enough info on him

King_Mungi
well they never even finished the arc on him and have not even mention him since lol.

It's the Wild Child effect.

Battlehammer
lol

King_Mungi
lol

Kinda funny as the last time we saw Daken is the last issue we see Wild Child as well.

Battlehammer
? wild child was in that issue? Are you sure because I don't even think wild child made a single apearance in origins.

Battlehammer
also wild child made in apearance well after the last time we saw daken.

King_Mungi
? wild child was in that issue? Are you sure because I don't even think wild child made a single apearance in origins.

Yeppers he made only one brief apperance as he was telling the bald guy to torture Daken

1. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=Wolverine_Origins_015_004.jpg
2. http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/?action=view&current=Wolverine_Origins_015_017.jpg

Battlehammer
dam forgot about that. however wild child made an apearances after that in the one shot were Logan is in a pit.

King_Mungi
dam forgot about that. however wild child made an apearances after that in the one shot were Logan is in a pit.

In a pit? Don't recall that, know the issue? as I may have it but might be having a brain fart.

Master-Borg

remember how you claimed I lied about reading wolverine comics just because I forgot some details? wink

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
remember how you claimed I lied about reading wolverine comics just because I forgot some details? wink
you dident forgett little details yopu forgott about huge events in the arcs and major villains. what I forgott was the apearances if a non factor in the end of a very shitty arc.

what you were unable to recall was a major villain of the arc ( which you never read by the way)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In a pit? Don't recall that, know the issue? as I may have it but might be having a brain fart.

dam not on me it was one were Logan keeps getting machine gun in a pit for weeks straight lol

King_Mungi
dam not on me it was one were Logan keeps getting machine gun in a pit for weeks straight lol

How recent was it? I know Wild Child threw a grenade and made Wolverine fall into a pit during a WW2 flashback.

Battlehammer
it was the issue before the arc were Logan was killed if not mistaken

Ize19
It's Issue 56, and Battlehammer's right, it is the issue just before the Death of Logan arc.

Soljer
Originally posted by Ize19
It's Issue 56, and Battlehammer's right, it is the issue just before the Death of Logan arc.

Meaning that Capt is incorrect - Mungi said origins.

Ize19
Originally posted by Soljer

From what I could tell, Mungi was talking about their last appearances in general, and simply was under the impression that Wild Child's origin appearance was his last one. If that's not the case, then it really doesn't matter: I was merely saying that Capt was right about when the Pit story took place, not about the overall argument.

King_Mungi
I was talking about in general as I forgot about the breif apperance he made at the end of #56 posting the pics on the wall.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer

no I was right he was talking in general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.